Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
So the question is.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one do you like the best?
  1 (On the left)
  2 (In the middle)
  3 (On the right)
View Results

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:51 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

I like it too, but the colors are a bit too weird for me. xD So a recolor would be cool!

And if I were to post in an old one I'd just agree with whatever the topic is about. xD
I don't want to list what I want on someone else's topic that has nothing to do with the recolors I want.

A few more months? .-. Wow. xD

Well I think the guild is mainly for people that have frequented SF for a while and made topics that are serious, not just for people that say 'Yeah, that would be nice' or 'No, that's a terrible idea' for awhile, which is pretty much what I usually do anyway. I'd like to make a recolor request thread of my own sometime, because I have a lonnnnng list of stuff I'd love to see, to the point where I can picture what the item would look like in my head xD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:55 pm
Captain Silas Manner

Ah I see. Well it's good that your ideas are that clear in your head. XD
I'd probably have a bad time suggesting things since my ideas aren't as set in stone. D:

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:17 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Ah I see. Well it's good that your ideas are that clear in your head. XD
I'd probably have a bad time suggesting things since my ideas aren't as set in stone. D:

Heh, well that's the joy of Site Feedback,
you say what you'd love to see and then hope that the Gaia devs/artists take
your idea into consideration. There was this one idea for recolors of the Pink
Belled Ribbons that I've seen floating around there for months and I'm surprised
that it hasn't happened yet. Eh, it's great to dream though.

(Especially for a Valhalla's Armor with black hair D: )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:20 pm
Captain Silas Manner

I suppose that's very true. :U
And I assume Gaia devs/artists are looking at ideas, especially since they've opened up more frequent CrosStitch contests.

XD Oh yes!

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:22 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

I suppose that's very true. :U
And I assume Gaia devs/artists are looking at ideas, especially since they've opened up more frequent CrosStitch contests.

XD Oh yes!

Yes, and the fact that Case of Pietro is finally finished, with
a pose that let's you scream YEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

I think people have been suggesting a YEAAAHHH item for awhile
and not long before the announcement came for the Case finale people were raising a stink
about it not being finished.

Oh, the things SF can achieve <3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:26 pm
Captain Silas Manner

It's finished? :U I didn't even realize that was the finale. XD But I suppose it does have enough poses now.

Haha yeah I've seen it around where people were trying hard to make a YEEAAAHH based avatar but nothing really worked. With the Case of Pietro it can definitely be achieved now. rofl
It has been around for a while, it's great that it's finished. The expressions are awesome!

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:34 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

It's finished? :U I didn't even realize that was the finale. XD But I suppose it does have enough poses now.

Haha yeah I've seen it around where people were trying hard to make a YEEAAAHH based avatar but nothing really worked. With the Case of Pietro it can definitely be achieved now. rofl
It has been around for a while, it's great that it's finished. The expressions are awesome!

I'm glad too! I can't wait until the 10th gen I bought for my mule is fully evolved. I bought it for the blood pose but now I can't wait to use it for more than that. Maybe I should buy another when I get the money ^^"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:38 pm
Captain Silas Manner

I want to buy one for those faces, a lot of them look really nice. :U
Though it's a lot to drop on it right now, I'm waiting for it to deflate. sweatdrop I want either 1st or 2nd gen.

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:41 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

I want to buy one for those faces, a lot of them look really nice. :U
Though it's a lot to drop on it right now, I'm waiting for it to deflate. sweatdrop I want either 1st or 2nd gen.

Yeah, it's probably super hype-flated right now xD
Yes that's what I call any item that's super popular and hyped. Hype-flated.
I'm wondering if Sainte Ciel Agape/Eros will go down to its original price soon.
I bought Agape from the cash shop when it was around 400k and I sold it when Rosamund's Revenge came out for 800k xD
Ah, hoarders might have had a field day with that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:45 pm
Captain Silas Manner

Haha, well it's a pretty appropriate term. XD
Haha they probably wont go back down that low. They probably will deflate, but definitely not to what they used to be.
Makes me wish I bought a few just so I could sell them. XD I can't let go of mine!

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:51 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Haha, well it's a pretty appropriate term. XD
Haha they probably wont go back down that low. They probably will deflate, but definitely not to what they used to be.
Makes me wish I bought a few just so I could sell them. XD I can't let go of mine!

Yeah, I wish I had bought two Sainte Ciels instead of a Sainte Ciel and Daughter of Snows. I was disappointed how Daughter of Snows turned out, especially the hairstyle, but at least we have a nice bun style now. It also looks like a good candidate for a recolor with a skirt and top like it has. Maybe something with a darker tan, it could be a sunset version.

Gah, here I go again with recolors xD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:03 pm
Captain Silas Manner

I was expecting a bit more out of the Daughter of Snows too. I wasn't disappointed, but I definitely thought it'd be better than that. sweatdrop Though a recolor would probably be pretty neat. Soft items are nice, but it'd probably look good in a harsher combination of colors.

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:11 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

I was expecting a bit more out of the Daughter of Snows too. I wasn't disappointed, but I definitely thought it'd be better than that. sweatdrop Though a recolor would probably be pretty neat. Soft items are nice, but it'd probably look good in a harsher combination of colors.

Well since it was based on Russian aristocracy stuff (Well, something like that) I was hoping for a few other things ^^" I'm glad it had both female and male oriented items, although pants would have been great. We don't have many white/light blue and cream pants.

I dunno. Something other than Asia was a nice refreshment from Gaia's usual theme pallet when it comes to cultural items, so I'm glad they made it. I'm surprised that as soon as people saw the tiara nobody thought to do an Anastasia cosplay xD

I mean, hello?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:20 pm
Captain Silas Manner

Yeah, it was nice to see poses for both sexes. It's true that it could have used pants though. XD;

Maybe because it wasn't really exact in color? xD I've seen people tear each other down for trying cosplays without having spot on colors. It's kind of sad.

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:29 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Yeah, it was nice to see poses for both sexes. It's true that it could have used pants though. XD;

Maybe because it wasn't really exact in color? xD I've seen people tear each other down for trying cosplays without having spot on colors. It's kind of sad.

Hmm. That is true, plus the tiara (I do not feel like typing out the correct name for it xD ) has the extra appendages and such. Just today I was randomly voting on things in the Cosplay arena and some of these people were so darn specific about colors it was insane! They expect the cosplayer to find a pair of socks at the EXACT LENGTH or the EXACT COLOR? WTF? Some of them did such a great job with what Gaia offers and I wish some of those people would see that even with the multitude of items we have, there are still a lot of color limitations and you can't expect people to get everything exactly right.

Although I saw two people make a cosplay entry for a vocaloid (They were right next to each other too, I voted on one and then right after that the second one popped up xD they even used the same picture reference) and one of them got voted down because of the socks or something, then the other one I voted down because it had silly extra things like a blush item, and the eyes could have been changed for one of the gold shop ones that I think would have worked better.

But honestly, people get their panties bunched over avatars sometimes for the most insane things. Using a set I understand, but sock length?

Sorry for the book-length rant.
emotion_facepalm

The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas