Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fable: The Revolution (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:41 pm

James chuckled and he let him sit on his bed, "Hit your head? Anything hurt?" he asked, and he checked for odd limb angles, "You look okay." he walked over to the debris and he moved it into a corner, then he sat in a chair and watched Valkar, making sure he didn't pass out or something.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Valkar looked at James for a long time for some reason. He felt like he was staring James down. Maybe it was because he hit his head earlier. Valkar rubbed his head before getting up from the bed feeling a bit better. He took a breath walking over the James. He sat down on James's thigh. "Apologize about the roof. I promise to pay to get ther repaired," he said assuring him.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:52 pm

James shook his head, "No, it's okay, you don't have too... I mean, it's just a hole... how hard could it be?" he asked. Then he asked, "Oh, um, is something else wrong?" he asked, and he decided now would be a good time to ask the question: "What was that kiss all about?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Valkar looked at James and smiled thinking about the kiss. "Why? Did you not want it?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "I thought it was a nice gesture for you," he told him slightly looking away before returning his gaze back to James giving him a small smile.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:06 pm

James nodded, "No, no... I liked it. It was just... I wasn't expecting such a thing from you." he admitted, and he slowly found himself leaning against Valkar, he realized what he was doing and he pulled away, "Oh, sorry... just dazing off again." he mumbled.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Valkar smiled at him before playfully tugging at him. He pulled him in close once more giving him a soft kiss on his lips. "You're too cute," he whispered into his ear before standing up. He ran his fingers under James's chin before walking back towards the bed. He loved toying with men's emotions, but for some odd reason he especially like messing with James. Possibly more of an interest, but he wouldn't be able to tell. He laid down on the bed not lifting his sexual gaze at James.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Kiba sighed as the ships were coming in and pirates shouting in joy of a large plunder. "I need to move." He looked back at his shop and the poor condition it was in. Nothing of great importants would be left behind if he left. Armed with his weapons and the clothes on his back, he hopped upon the first ship out, reguardless of where it was heading. After a long trip, he ended up in Brightwood, the clear farm fields and wholesome people brought some hope to him, but still all cities have there darkside. He simply walked to the taveren and drank until he passed out at his table.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 am

James stood up, and he followed Valkar in a hypnotic way. He sat down on the bed, and he slowly leaned over and kissed him, he felt his face get warm and he closed his eyes. He placed a hand on Valkar's chest and he laid next to him, "I can't help myself..." he whispered, and he gave a little smile.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:42 am

Valkar smiled as he placed his own hand on James's hand. He pressed his body up against James's warmth and murred. "Thats quite alright," he responded. He turned his head giving James another kiss, holding onto it for a moment before releasing it.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:21 am

James laid his head on Valkar's chest and he traced little circles in his shirt absently with his finger, "Valkar, have you ever been in love?" he asked, he meant it in small talk, and slightly because he was curious.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:26 am

Valkar looked looked at James and closed his eyes. "No. I've never been in love. I.. it goes against my job to fall in love," he said choking a little on his words. It was true, if he ever had fallen in love and disgruntle customer or random person knew his lover's name, they could place a hit on his love. He could let it happen, it was bad enough that he had to kill his own father.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:49 am

James nodded, "That's too bad. I never met anyone either. Never felt like settling down before now, and I wouldn't be able to find someone willing to run around the world." he sighed, and laid on his back and looked at the ceiling, "I could do with a little excitement more often." he told him.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 am

Valkar chuckled as he laid his back down at well. "Well, I guess you could say that my life is pretty exciting." He smiled, but the smile didn't last long. He didn't want to get too attached to James. He seemed really nice, but it would only be a matter of time before his next hit would come in. He didn't even expected to have stayed in Bowerstone this long.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:23 am

James chuckled, "Yeah, but you don't have to worry about your sister." he said, and he looked back at him, "You know, you're okay for someone who looks like he'd kill someone at any moment." he said, and he kissed him and wrapped an arm around him, "I could get used to this... real easy." he said with a little smirk.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:32 am

Valkar choked up a little. He wasn't used to someone flirting back with him and managing to work. He felt himself blush as he felt the kiss. "I.. uh," he mumbled as he just gave a smile. "I bet you could get used to this," he told him running his finger underneath James's chin. "And yes, I could kill someone at any minute for no reason.. well theres a reason, just none for me," he said with a pondering expression.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff