Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
SkullWatch gang hideout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:29 pm
Dimon took back his shotgun from Rotago. "i rather not talk to him at the moment............im going back to the dorm." Dimon turned around and started to walk away. "good bye melody, it was nice to see you again..." he said as he walked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:42 pm
Rotago closed and locked the door behind Dimon; and followed Melody upstairs.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:15 pm
"Bye,Dimon"Melody said and waved hoping nothing was wrong then continued upstairs til she saw the guy from before.He was standing there in what used to be sort of a living room and she smiled mockingly."I see you made yourself comfortable"she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:49 pm
"Ya i do that when some one lies about me wanting to kill someone i was only looking for this gang here to tie up a blunt end" he said as he rased his arm and had a hidden blade pop out  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:53 pm
Rotago took a step back. "Sorry, that's what I was told. Someone else thought that you were here to kill us and told that to me. Again, I'm sorry." He explained. "I meant no disrespect."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:16 pm
"I don't kill liers if i did Hitler would have died five weeks before he attacked Poland" he said as he sat back down and looked at the people "So name is John Cutter"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:31 pm
"Melody Lugosi"she said and gave him a look.Not a bad look really she just didn't trust him,then again she didn't trust most people..that's because she has trust issues..Focus.."Why did Dimon say he was trying to kill us"Melody said looking to Rotago.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:05 pm
Rotago looked at her and shrugged. "I honestly don't know. He tackled me and told me that someone was here to kill us." He explained.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:19 am
Dimon ran back and scaled the wall up to the broken window and told Rotago "by the way Rotago..........the guys who i was talking about wasnt John..............someone, or something...........was here....." Dimon fell down the wall before anyone else could say anything. he fell to the floor and ran off to the dorms.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:31 pm
"Oh"Was all Melody could say being thouroughly confused about the whole thing and still a little uncomfortable at all of the new people since she'de been the only one here for a long time."So who were the other guys"Melody said turning just to Rotago since Dimon had left.  

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:49 pm
"Well i came here to kill the gang and Dante" he said as he looked around trying to find the power sources that were on the roof he then looked at the two "You two see a man with a cross in his chest"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:05 pm
"No..and I'm the only one left of the gang you aren't killing me"Melody said grabbing for her knives once again and her eyes searched for the guns hoping she wouldnt have to use them but in these types of situations her hoes are always smashed.She knew she had a bad feeling about this guy anyway.  

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:14 pm
"Well then i would kill you but i don't kill women unless they attack first" he said to her as he looked around "But if you attack me you will win till i feel like fighting"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:33 pm
Rotago watched them talk and listened to them, there was one thing that he knew though. He wanted John to leave, he didn't feel safe around him; especially since he was going to talk to Melody about joining her and maybe starting the gang back up.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image

"Ooh~ A gang hideout. More like an ex-gang since there's no one really here. They must've been weak or dumb," a male voice chuckled while spinning a sword around his hand out of boredom. Bierrez Viaresu was new to the area yet he seemed to know how to avoid the school quite well. He stopped walking and caught the hilt of his sword only to point it at the ground, the blade on the reversed side making it rather obvious that the most he did was break bones with his sword. "Oh. You all may continue your chat or whatever. I'm just looking for a place to just relax at without having to listen to people yammering on with their idiocy."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff