Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Gun Range Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:46 am
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

Daniel Lyxis

Bang Bang Bang

Daniel grinned.
"Awesome, Okay thats one place down to take you to," then he thought for a while about where he should take her to see around the school. "what classes have you signed up for might show you around."
Daniel saw Andrea laugh.
"Something funny my dear?"

You're dead

--------------------

User Image

Josh Lyxis

You're scared?

Josh bowed in a grand way.
"Yes my name is a little unique," he joked. "Kidding."
Josh grinned at Daniel.
"Hmmm...I hope you have been talking about good things about me."
Josh smiled when Andrea laughed.
"Oh?"

You must be new here

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:55 am
XxCuTe TeDdyxX

User Image

Andrea nodded, "Mhm~" She hummed out softly.
She thought for a moment and smiled, "Oh, about that...The office lady was kind of scared of me since I walked in with my Demon form. So she said I could go to any classes I wanted..."
She laughed lightly, scratching the back of her neck, a bit shy.

Andrea laughed lightly at Josh, "Pft, oh how very unique."
She smiled softly at the two, "Oh, he has~"
She sneaked a wink at Daniel, just to play along. Either way, he didn't say much so, she thought it was fine.
Then she noticed both of them heard her laughing.

She smiled softly and just looked up at both of them, "Oh, I was just thinking about how much shorter I feel around you two. Plus, I was short to begin with."
She looked down as if saying; See? Then looked back up at them, laughing lightly.

Amy Kiyomi

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:43 pm
Lizanna Ram
User Image

"Shinzo! Shiiiiinzoooooo!!" Liz called out with her hands cupped around her mouth. The closer she reached the building, the more tense she got. Now she didn't know what a Japanese shrine was, but it definitely didn't look like this! She slowly lowered her hands and gave the place an unsure look until she saw a wooden sign to the side of the door that read, "Gun Range". Oh, she knew what those were! A place where people could use as many guns as possible was perfect for Shinzo! He just might be here! And if he wasn't, she'd just pray she doesn't accidentally - Liz squeaked when she heard the thundering cackle of a gun being used nearby - get shot...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:33 am
User ImageEverything was wrong. Everything was do agitating right now. So she went over to the gun range and brought out her .22 handgun and began shooting at the target "Die, just die, you stupid target." Iris looked at the target. Holes everywhere.. " I need to learn to get better control over myself.." She sat down and begun crying. Everything was Wrong. She wasn't supposed to die. Mom should of lived. "Damn you murderer. Damn you for taking my mom! " tears were streaming down her face "Why did you have to take her right in front of me!?"  

xXDarkestCureXx

xXDarkestCureXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:42 am
User Image After a while of ripping targets to shreds in various ways, she became exhausted. She should probably get a dorm. She packed her gun bag up and left the gum range.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:10 pm
Liz squeaked when she heard the ear-splitting sound of gunshots and ducked for cover. "Waaaah, don't kill me!" she cried out. It wasn't until a good few minutes later when it occurred to her that she was in a gun range. Duh.
Feeling stupid and still a little shaky, Liz climbed back to her feet and looked around. Whoever had the gun left...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:00 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

A calm, yet obviously stormy red-head wandered into the gun range, his red eyes glaring at the world in a perpetual emotionless state. Stopping at an advanced target spot, he immediately started shooting, hitting every single figure in the chest, the shards of his heart poking at his chest as he breathed slowly. When the last of the targets had been exhausted, he dropped the gun carelessly, his dead eyes surveying the damage. Each had been shot expertly in the exact same spot, in the one place he still felt any ounce of emotion. Each had been shot right in the heart. Taking a breath, he sat on the chair beside him, staring at the gun. "What are you looking at?" he murmured.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:20 pm
Lena Foster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena sat at a table near her shooting booth, simply staring at the loaded gun placed before her. AK-47, Nikolai's favorite gun. The gun without its holder should have brought tears to her eyes, should have pushed her to her breaking point.
But there was nothing.
Lena sat on her seat, numb of her feelings. She was used to this, the abandonment, the mourning, the grieving, the confusion. She had ran out of any of each feeling. Now there was nothing.
Lena's dark brown eyes flickered from her gun when she heard a steady stream of bullets being fired soon followed by an angry grumble. She turned to look at the booth beside her and noticed a man staring at a gun of his own. She blinked. "Do you.... mean me?" she inquired with a raised eyebrow.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:28 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He looked up, his emotionless gaze settling on the pretty young woman. "Why would I mean you?" he replied, standing. "I don't even know you." Adrian kicked the gun away, reaching past her and grabbing two other ones. "That gun's too powerful for you." The Carrier set the smaller handgun in her lap, keeping the other one to himself and standing in his familiar position. "Use that one. It's less likely to force your hand back and hit you in the face." He then unloaded his gun into a new stream of targets, again hitting each one in the heart. When he finally finished, he wiped his forehead and threw the empty gun onto her table. "Well? Aren't you going to shoot?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Lena blinked slowly and looked down at the gun on her lap. She stared at it and took it in her hands, holding it like a child would with a shiny marble, only with no enthusiasm. "I didn't come here to shoot." she said quietly and looked at him, trying very hard not to be emotionless and saddening. "I came here because... I came here to think."

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:57 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"What a coincidence," mumbled the tall redhead. "So did I." Sitting on the chair beside her, he leaned forward and rested his arms on his knees, staring intently at her. She was so pretty, even the heartbroken man could tell. She had the most amazing sadness in her eyes, a sadness he could only just barely detect past all the effort to remain emotionless. Her eyes reflected his, he noted, and it almost shocked him. "Why I came here is understandable, as I'm a violent teen male. But you, you're a delicate young woman. You obviously don't handle guns often. Why would you come here, of all places?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:19 pm

She found herself leaning back, growing uneasy the longer he stared at her, yet at the same time she felt... Oh what's the word? Like she's not alone. Despite how uncomfortable she was getting, she couldn't help but stare back at the man. There was this... this sadness in his eyes, this shattered yet numb look that she felt she could relate to. Weird.
Lena perked when he claimed that she couldn't handle guns, what remained of her emotions spurred her into lifting the handgun with one hand. "I can totally handle guns!" she said said defensively. "Haven't you ever heard of the saying 'Don't judge a book by its cover'?" she scoffed.
And then her finger accidentally slipped on the trigger and caused the gun to fire into the ceiling.
A yelp escaped the startled teen and pulled her into a cringe.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:30 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

The Carrier moved faster than could be seen, grabbing her wrist and holding it above her head so the gun wasn't pointed at anyone, and wrapping her arm around her waist and holding her to his chest. "Careful," he said softly, his voice a low rumble. "When holding a gun and not shooting, keep it point away from other and keep your fingers off the trigger unless the safety is on. Otherwise, someone could get hurt." Suddenly, he released her, taking the gun from her hand and holding it by the barrel. "I can teach you, if you want," he offered.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Lena felt warmth around her and slowly opened her eyes to see the man holding her close. Such an unintentional act of intimacy should have brought a blush to her face, but the talk of guns and the warmth just reminded her of...
Her eyelids lowered a bit and her gaze went to him when he offered to teach her how to use guns. To use something that would constantly remind her of Nikolai? "I... I think that'll be fun." she attempted a smile. She knew this was probably a mistake, but she also knew that the only way to get rid of her pain was to tackle it head on.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:41 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian ran a hand through his hair, his red eyes focused on her. "If I'm going to teach you, I'll have to know a few things about you. What's your name?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces