Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
No turning back: a halo RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:28 pm
Shayla rolled her eyes, "Well, **** you too then." she said, and she looked at Matt, "They're in the building, get to an overwatch." he nodded and he set up, watching the heat signatures.

She looked at John, and then the ODST's, "Okay, can we agree that we should surround the building?" she didn't like the Spartan so far, she seemed far too cocky to be a war hero. "I guess this is where our fate is rested." she said, kind of annoyed, She looked at the spartan, "So, are you going to stand there or are you going to move in? I certainly do not want to get in the way of you!" she said sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image "Hmph." Irene quickly dashed into the street, pulled a plasma grenade from her pocket, jumped 10 feet up onto the building's exterior wall, latched the plasma grenade into the wall and jumped as she shot it. The resulting explosion boosted her up another 30 feet, where she grabbed onto a pipe and began to climb to the rooftop. "Irene! What the hell do you think you're doing!? Assaulting a marine, endangering the target, jeopardizing the mission!? I order you to stand down!" Irene's headset blared with the angry voice of her commanding officer, Derek. "With all due respect, SIR, I know what I'm doing! I'll catch these bastards..." She hopped over the rail of the rooftop and pulled out her dual SMGs as the rogue spartans dashed out on to the rooftop. "Listen, a*****e!" she yelled to the spartan. "Your little girlfriend there, she's not gonna make it unless she gets help. She has a grade 3 concussion and her vitals are drastically low. Could you even tell how bad she is!? She can't even talk, or walk, or even focus right now! Do you not notice? Come with me, and she'll live. Run, and believe me, she'll die..."  

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:00 am
Acids heart stopped. "A cuncussion? I....I didn't know." Acid thought to himself.
He raised his gun slowly to meet the spartan. He took francesca off of his back, and then, kissed her on the lips. Then kissed her forehead, stroking her hair. "I'll come back for you, I promis" Acid said with a tear in his eye.
He then looked at the spartan. "I don't think your gonna be using the stairs..." acid pointed behind himself with one thumb, and a loud explosion can be heard; the stairs were now obliterated, but the building still intact. He then got up, and ran away, jumping to the next rooftop, and climbing down an emergency ladder, then, crashing through the window of a nearby building, and he kept on running, putting some distance between himself and the spartan.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:53 pm
User Image "Damn it!" Irene walked over to the badly injured spartan recruit. She was bleeding badly from her forehead. "Damn it..." She gently picked up Francesca and jumped off the building.  

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:54 pm
User Image Francesca's vision was blurry as the stretcher wheeled down the white hallway. Everything was too bright and hazy. "Is she gonna make it?" The voices echoed in her mind. "To be honest, Sir, it's unlikely. Even if we can save her, she'll never be the same. She could lose her entire memory, she could lose her ability to walk, or she might never talk again. We'd need a miracle for her to recover completely..." "Damn! Do what you can to save her! Humanity depends on her being able-bodied!" Francesca slipped into unconsciousness.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image "This may bode well for us, assuming that the odds are in our favor." Derek turned to face Irene. "If 225 loses her memory, she'll have no reason to run away again. We'll be able to brainwash her." Irene smiled. "And then, we could use her to catch 95..." Derek nodded. "Precisely. There is only one person we know 95 won't shoot. His girlfriend..."  

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:51 pm
Matt sighed, "Can't we just gas the area?"

Shayla thought about, "Maybe... I'm not authorized for the strike though."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image "Wanna see her?" Irene walked past Derek into the room. A spartan in pink and black armor looked up at her. "Here she is. Sigma Team's newest member, Nova." Irene looked at Nova. "Nice armor." "She's been fully augmented and suited up with her own armor." Nova stood up. "Who's my target?" Irene held out a picture of Spartan 695. "Affirmative, sir." "Sigma Team wants him alive." Nova nodded and walked out of the room with the picture. Irene followed her. "He's on his way to ONI Sword Base right now. You'll be riding with me."  

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:02 pm
Acid kept running, despite his exhaustion. he knew where he was, he was half way to his destination; ONI sword base. he knew that he couldn't free Francesca without precautions, so he decided he would steal his armor.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:32 pm
Name: Nova-225
Service Tag: SV-225
Species: Nekomimi
Appearance:
User Image
Weapons:
User Image
Shotgun

User Image
Rocket Launcher

User Image Nova stepped out into the bright sunlight and removed her helmet. She stepped into the falcon and began cleaning her shotgun. Irene sat next to her. "This target is extremely important so don't harm him. However, I wouldn't be too pissed if you beat him to a pulp. After all, he's the one who took your memory..." Irene said with a smile.  

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:39 pm
Acid spots the top of ONI sword base, and gives out a sigh of relief. he finds a nearby cave,and falls asleep for an hour. when he awakes, he sprints toward the base, getting his assault rifle ready. when he gets to the doors, he kicks them open, and tackles the nearest guard, knocking him out and taking his ammo. he then bashes the next guard on the head with the butt of his gun, and then taking his ammo as well. Acid makes a mad dash for the armor storage area, and kicks down the doors, aiming the assault rifle at the scientist and yelling "ON YOUR KNEES!!! NOW!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:49 pm
User Image Nova jumped off of the helicopter and landed on the roof of Sword Base. She quickly ran to the waypoint on her HUD and ran through the broken doors to find a Spartan, in full armor. "Stop right there!"  

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image

Acid trains his assault rifle on the spartan and replies " and what if i don't? you can't kill me. but that doesn't mean i can't kill you. i have something i need to do....someone i need to save. and your NOT gonna get in my way."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image "There's no one you need to save..." Irene walked up behind Nova. "Your girlfriend... didn't make it. Nova and I are here to bring you back so you can, you know, say your goodbyes." Nova looked down at the ground. She had dealt with death before, but she couldn't remember it. "Put the gun down and come with us. This doesn't need to get messy."  

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image

Acids heart skipped a beat. he couldn't believe what he just heard. "no.....it....it can't be... YOUR LYING!!" Acid said as tears welled up in his eyes. Acid fell to his knees and took off his helmet, and then took out his knife.
"she.....she can't be.......francesca.....no....." Acid said as he slowly moved the knife to his throat.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff