Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Where'd ya go? [Circe x El Greco] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:15 pm
The slimer managed, by self-preservation and instinct, to lift his arms at the last moment to block at the attack. Unfortunately, the boil was in no shape to really take the impact of any attacks, and the kick had enough force to push him down into the ground. He stumbled a little, and ended up on his back.
He was more hurt than exhausted as he lay motionless on the ground.

“Alright… well, now you have to get a wagon to haul me to the infirmary.”

((OOC:
HP: 0/30))
~Kiana_Nala~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:23 pm
The instant Elle hit the mat her eyes widened and she snapped back to reality. She quickly rushed to his side and inspected him. He looked like he had just gotten his butt kicked. But she smiled just a bit. "Whatever you want." She said before disappearing and then returning with a wagon. "That was a bit harder to find then I thought." Circe said as she once more returned to his side and helped lift him up and into the wagon, her arms and legs still a bit wobbly. "You could have won." Circe said as she grabbed the handle of the wagon, avoiding eye contact at that moment.

As she began to pull the wagon out of the gym she looked at the boil. "I think I'm going to take First Aid." She paused. "Do..... You want to be my partner?" She asked.

Euphoric Ghost
((We could probably end with your post?))

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:38 pm
El Greco slopped over to the wagon, and plooped into its corner. He relaxed and he melted a little, though his student pin had been keeping his student form in place. If it wasn’t on him, he would just be a puddle of green goo and black bones. The snakes had a done number on his body, but the school’s infirmary had probably seen worst cases.

“First aid?” The boil turned his head a few time, trying to look for the ghoul’s face. “Sure, it’ll be helpful if I’m going to be beat up in fights.”

He chuckled- but quickly groaned as he felt the pain along his sides.

~Kiana_Nala~
Doooone, the class is up btw

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas