Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
a fight for the barrier (closed w 3and starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:39 pm
"You mean when you were judgement daybut it was also during a party so your judgement was post poned and i was allowed to play with you hoping you would be an angel but when i left you..became...this??" pokes him teasingly. "You know.. papa told me there was two angels fighting over me to be my guardian... I still havent met him yet. Im supposed to because im of age now and my magic is maturing..Hey i got an idea. after school lets go shopping. you me and cain. Ill make my best recipies for you two."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:26 pm
A very sleepy looking wild dog meandered through the halls, his eyes closed as he staggered between classes, asking what period it was. His tail wagged slightly, almost giving away his excitement. His small wings were nothing but lumps under his buttoned up shirt.
Making it from the main office to the classroom to the mess hall. "Good morning world!" called the half-asleep mutt, brightly displaying an adorned smile, which was the complete ipposite of the wolf's bed head and just-woke-up-and-grabbed-the-first-thing-on-the-ground attire, which turned out to be his roommates, and was a bit big on him.
When the angel had woken up, he hadn't heard his alarm and decided to sleep in.. But when asked at the office why he was late, he blamed it on a cold. Which.. Wasn't entirely true. Not that it mattered. He got off the hook with an angelic smile and sweet words.
But looking out upon the lunchroom and halfempty tables, he felt rejoiced. Food was set out for him, long awaiting his return to school. He skipped in slow motion to the empty line for a lunch, for he had also forgotten a bento.

[correct me if I'm wrong about the school and it's whereabouts.. Japanese or American?? And where things are.. Picture not required. ^=^ ]  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:13 am
Cain grimince at the one angel's voice the nurse held him down as he tryed sitting up "easy Cain...." she said softly Cain nodded and let her finished his wound "t..that angel.... he accused me of rebelling against god... I recognized his voice...." Cain was a former archangel so his wings were a sparkly white color, but now since that incident his wings were still beautiful but a black base with a purple tint when his wings hit sunlight, Cain gotten up "bye ma'am" he said with a small smile before he walked out and walked to his next class  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:14 am
Ken looked down, "Well... after you left... I kind of lost myself. With no one being an influence. I went to darkness..." he said, "But, now you're back, and I'm going to try to be good again." he said, with a hug. And yeah, that sounds nice..."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:17 am
EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet
A very sleepy looking wild dog meandered through the halls, his eyes closed as he staggered between classes, asking what period it was. His tail wagged slightly, almost giving away his excitement. His small wings were nothing but lumps under his buttoned up shirt.
Making it from the main office to the classroom to the mess hall. "Good morning world!" called the half-asleep mutt, brightly displaying an adorned smile, which was the complete ipposite of the wolf's bed head and just-woke-up-and-grabbed-the-first-thing-on-the-ground attire, which turned out to be his roommates, and was a bit big on him.
When the angel had woken up, he hadn't heard his alarm and decided to sleep in.. But when asked at the office why he was late, he blamed it on a cold. Which.. Wasn't entirely true. Not that it mattered. He got off the hook with an angelic smile and sweet words.
But looking out upon the lunchroom and halfempty tables, he felt rejoiced. Food was set out for him, long awaiting his return to school. He skipped in slow motion to the empty line for a lunch, for he had also forgotten a bento.

[correct me if I'm wrong about the school and it's whereabouts.. Japanese or American?? And where things are.. Picture not required. ^=^ ]
(im saying japan beicause its more awsome for school themes and pic is optional if you can be really discriptive) She felt a tug in her magic and turned. her eyes widened as memories raced in her. Of her teaching angels how to dance because they couldnt.She walked over and only a name could come out, "S-shino?" she shyly asked. she felt a guardian aura around him as she stood next to him. He looked like he was popular.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:09 am
The man that stood in front of the humans was more boyish than manly despite his age, his blessed body almost ageless. With his personality he was much pointed out as more of a puppy than anything else. But with the sound of his name the wild dog turned his puppy dog eyes to fall on a familiar face.. Or rather an older, mature one. "Oro?.. He blinked. Kiri? He looked over the cute girls appendages, his dark brown eyes almost black as they stared fondly at her ears. The scent of past times still lingering in his mind. Yes, it was his old teacher. He gave her his famous close-eyed grin, placing a paw on her head lightly, "Hello little one. Long time no see, yes?" he said almost sleepily. His right ear bent forward, giving him his "mutt" look, before he glanced over to the one she had been sitting with. The large crowd of eyes that were on him stayed ignored. But the few that spoke up that caught his attention.
"You know Shinobu, if you keep coming to school this late people will think you're only coming for lunch."
His bent ear pirked up and his eyes glanced over to the boy who had said that. "Yeah, I guess so." he laughed, not really disagreeing with the statement. But on to main matters. He took the girls hand and took her back to her seat, sitting across from the demon he'd seen when he was just starting out as an angel.. And rested his head on the table, holding his head in his arms before quickly "sleeping". He then raised a paw, forgetting his manners. "Hello wolfie.." the angel said fondly, smiling sleepily to the demon wolf before slipping his paw back to use as a pillow and fall back into a nap.. Or what looked like a nap. As if the demon was of no immediate threat.

[i guess we'll forget about the line thing then let's just say he was frolicking in his mind about food and almost started drooling x3 ]  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:37 pm
Cain was tuning his guitar skipping lunch all togeather he sighed and started to play a few chords music was the only thing keeping him sain  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:27 pm
Ken frowned, Who's this guy? he wondered, "Hey uh... mutt... I don't know your name but who are you?" he asked, he was oddly defensive of this non threatening character.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:13 pm
Kiri smiled and introduced them. "Ken this is Shino. I taught him how to dance when i was small..until the guardians busted him. They promised he would be my guardian as long as he behaved. Soo"before she could finish a mean gir pushed her down and sat in her seat. Kiri sighed. "Dont bother guys.. im used to this." Gets ready to leave as the jokes of turtle wolf began.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:49 pm
The dog-anthro's right ear flicked toward the sound of his name but then remained down, showing no sign of his state of consciousness. But a sudden corruption of intensity in the air woke him up, along with the clashing noise of chair on floor. Shinobu stirred, lifting a head to look over at the bossy-looking face sitting next to him.. His mind went blank for a bit before he glanced at the ground, his "princess" on the dirty floor. He stood up suddenly, the lumps under his borrowed shirt rustled, not calming even when asked too. He walked around the girl, crouching between the threatening girl and Kiri protectively as he took her arm and reached around her shoulders to help the girl back to her feet. He closed his eyes in an attempt to keep a temper from growing. He almost looked asleep as he held Kiri gently in his arms, "If you're that desperate to kill someone may I advise doing it in a place where God isn't present.." he muttered over his shoulder, opening an eye to glad at the presumed human that stole His princesses seat. He then let go of Kiri and put her in a light headlock, smiling brightly as he lead her towards the door, laughing in such a care-free manor, showing no signs of what had just happened. He let her loose, ruffling her hair, "Your so cute," he told her, glancing over at the boy that had been sitting with them, and the other with a guitar. He smiled, a smile that welcomed them to continue their conversation somewhere else. He had art class after lunch.. But that wouldn't befor quite some time. He didn't feel like talking anymore until absolutely necisary, unless no one else would strike up conversation. He kept his smile, trying to keep the mood friendly at the same time too sleepy or stupid to think up anything else.  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:59 pm
After school she waited for all three of her friends to arrive but sadly she had to be freaking danger prone. She fell asleep and a few perverted guys decided to take advantage of her. Unaware who they were messing with.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:47 am
Cain was walking out when he seen the two guys he growled "hey... You two better stop" he said as he took off his trench coat and put down his guitar case the two men laughed at him Cain then grabbed ones shirt one was laughing "ohh! you know god will never like that!" Cain had a blank stare on his face and his eyes changed to a blood red and his black/purple wings came out the one kid got scared "oh s**t he's a fallen!" Cain set the one down "damn right I am!" he shouted the boys ran off in fear Cain looked at her and sighed he sat on the wall and gently placed her head on his lap he hummed softly and gently petted her hair as his white bangs fell into his eyes hiding his new black tear markings another characteristic of a fallen he rested his head on the wall waited for her to wake up  

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:20 am
(I was gonna edit that but i fell asleep.. guess i cant now hehe)Kiri slowly started to wake up and saw her fallen friend humming and petting her she smiled and reached out to touch his cheek. "Cain...why are you a fallen?" She aked in a sleepy like way as she streched almost hitting him."sorry..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:38 am
He smiled softly and looked at her and petted her he rubbed his stiched up scar "I was accused of causing a rebellion agenst god..." he said softly "that mutt blamed me...." he gripped his fists togeather "That day... about a week after I met you.... he saw me..... and asked were I was at I told him and he told god..... and I got badly wounded and thrown out of heaven...."  

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items