Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Abandoned Woods. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:12 am
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

"Just because I'm pretty......

Ayu felt disappointed. She was been given by Damon several thimbles, and now she's the one doing it and yet nothing happened! They were married for crying out loud! so that means the process of baby making will be 90 percent effective because of the kissing ritual.

Then suddenly Damon whispered to her.. Her eyes widens.. "No way? The monster???!!" The thought of Damon with a living monster and will be eating her alive scares her most (though Damon explained it clearly.. That's what it goes inside Ayu's head) The surface dwellers in order for them to multiply.. They were being eaten by the monster and after that... boom! But why is it she never saw that on TV! One thing for sure, once they returned home. Ayu will kicked the viewing box and throw it into the air!

She nodded.. "Then I shall trained myself so the monster won't consume me and I will be pregnant!" Ayu nodded continuously upon understanding.. She held his hands.. "My beloved husband... I shall be on a mission.. But fear not, I'll return to you and give you an offspring.. I'll train myself hard and have your monster without consuming me.."

Then glanced on his crotch, "I shall call him Mr. Wormie, the explorer"

....doesn't mean that I'm happy!"

((Bwahahahaha! emotion_awesome ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:27 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon fell back when she called it a monster, again.
He explained again once more time, much more clearer.
"Honey, it's not a monster. At all. It's not even alive. It's just a part of me, therefore, I control it. And I won't let myself hurt you..."
He said softly, laughing a bit.

Damon tilted his head slightly, "You do know that you can't train for it, right? It just...happens."
He scratched the back of his neck, soon Ayu held it and he smiled.
And he chuckled, "It won't consume you at all. It won't hurt...After the first."
He said reassuringly.
Damon looked into her eyes, "Hasn't your brother taught you anything about this?" He asked curious.
She was probably too young then but, it was probably the right time to inform her full about everything.

He caught where her gaze was and blushed, "Ayu..."
He just laughed at the name, holding her tight.

(( *Facepalm* It ain't no monster! gonk Lmfao ))

Amy Kiyomi

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:44 am
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

Ayu stared at Damon confused. She tilted her head.. "Damon knows everything. And I can help but wonder.. Have you tried it? Seems you know it well." While her finger is against her lips.. Then shook her head, "Abel didn't tell me because I didn't ask."

"Mr. Wormie will be affected if you laugh, Damon.. He will be depressed.."

((Bwahahahaha! emotion_awesome ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:55 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon looked at her and smiled softly.
His eyes was full of warmth.
So he began to explain about his last love and how she died, being killed by the Original Vampires.
And explained that he has no feelings for her now, but only for Ayu.
No strings attached, of course.
He smiled, "You should ask your brother. He could explain much better."

Damon laughed, "No, it won't. Don't worry about it."
He smiled softly, kissing her forehead.

Amy Kiyomi

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:22 pm
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

Ask Abel? Her brows furrowed. Well, he'll be coming to visit her, but she ask him about it? "Uhm.. Okay.. Soon as Big brother arrive, I shall ask him about it.." Ayu squeezed Damon's hand..

She happily bounced on the bed, "Damon!!! Love! Love! Love!" She lunged over him and hugged him tightly.. "I want to go home.. Take me home.. Please..Please..Please.." While rubbing her cheeks against his.. "Pleasseee... Meoowwwww.."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:25 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon smiled softly, "Okay, my Love."
He held her hand gently and leaned in to kiss her forehead lightly.
Then, she pounced on him.

"Yes Ayu, my gorgeous, unbelievably sweet Princess?" He asked as she was hugging her tightly.
He snuggled his face to hers as well and smiled, "Of course Love. Let's go my precious~" He hummed out.
He stood up, holding her hand and went of to their dorm. Together.

(( Exit to Dorm. Post in dorm after~ C: ))

Amy Kiyomi

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:59 am
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

Ayu leaped unto his arms.. "Carry me like this.. Since were newly wed.." She smiled. That's what she saw on the TV about the groom carrying his bride.. She held unto his neck and leaned against his shoulder..

Damon feels warm.. If only she will be in his arms forever.. "I love you Damon.." She whispered to his ear until they went out towards their dorm..

*exit to the dorm*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:02 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon smiled warmly and kissed her forehead.
He carried her wedding style and walked to their dorm.
He whispered against her lips softly, "I love you too, Ayu..."

(( Exits ))

Amy Kiyomi

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:45 pm
User Image
Corona sat on a stump in the forest. He hacked into a tissue, barely any blood escaped his throat this time. Corona glanced around at the various rustling noises in the Abandoned Woods. Someone there....? Corona called out, nervously.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:29 pm
Keiko_1357

Decius
User Image

Humming a cheerful tune to himself, a man in a white lab coat walked through the forest with an abundance of candy in his arms. He had recently helped an old... acquaintance of his, and in return he was given all the candy he could hold. Oh candy. If there was one thing the smiling doctor loved more than experimenting, it was candy. Especially taffy.
Currently the doctor was gnawing on an exceptionally large set of cotton candy, the pink one. He giggled now and then at the great taste and the feeling of sugar spreading through his body. His delight came to a pause, however, when he heard someone speak. The doctor froze in his steps instantly and tilted his head a perfect ninety degrees. Did he hear right? Was there someone here? His albino red eyes scanned the area eagerly. If he could find a test subject here, his day would be perfect!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image
Corona coughed again, but turned his head to a direction where he heard someone walking. He knew he'd heard something out there. Corona stood up and approached where he heard someone cautiously. Hello? he started pushing past some bushes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:10 pm
Keiko_1357

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hello I say to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" burst the excited doctor who practically charged towards the boy when he saw movement around the bushes. "What is the reason for you being here??????????" he asked and tilted his head curiously at him, his wide smile stained with tiny puffs of stray cotton candy.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image
Corona took a slight step back when he yelled. And then he stumbled backwards when he was basically charging right at Corona. He observed his wide, maniacal grin. It was a bit unnerving, but Corona gave a weak smile. Um, well I suppose I'm just wandering around.. And you? Corona asked Decius back, clearing his throat roughly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:43 pm
Keiko_1357

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The doctor's smile widened as he lifted his candy filled arms. "I was performing the action of the consumption of sweets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said excitedly and advanced a step towards the boy. "Are you having a craving for one, my friend?????????" he offered in his weird way.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:08 am
Awesome nerd
((I just realized I haven't been quoting you! //fail))

User Image
Corona looked at his arms, they were chock full of candy. I guess I could have one.. Corona inched a bit away from Decius when he advanced towards him once more. Oh.. My name is Corona. Your name? Corona asked, holding out his hand to shake Decius' and accept some candy.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff