Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yandere-San

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:33 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-

Elza's eyes glinted in the darkness, disappointment brewing in her chest. She knew the man had smelled a little off but this was a little extreme. The vampire nimbly and silently dropped from the tree and swiftly sped to the other side of the ruin where the demon sat. She quietly climbed to the top of a giant piece of rubble, what she assumed to be a small room at one point, and gazed at him.

"I didn't know there were other non-humans around," she said, her velvet voice breaking the silence, "Do you attend the academy for.... The special?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:18 pm
kuriheartsyou

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well get used to it i have not seen a single pure human in this place yet hell some are even from other planets like me" he said as he turned around letting his wings wrap around him "And yes i got there and i guess you do as well by the way name is Jack what would your name be miss"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yandere-San

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:24 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-

She shook her head, a stray lock of hair falling loose and drifting about her face. "I teach there," she responded, struggling to keep her accent in check. "I'm Elza Markov. Of the Markov family in Russia. I've only been in town for less than a week. Tonight seems to be the first time I've run into others like us."

Elza paused to look around her; the ruins were ancient-looking and emitted a strong presence. She assumed that it wasn't a natural cause that resulted in this kind of destruction. She turned back to the demon and relaxed, even though her right hand lingered over one of her combineable swords.

"What did you mean by others from different planets? I didn't even know that was possible without government interference."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:48 pm
kuriheartsyou

"Me and my two brothers come from the Planet Ae as you call it on the other side of the milky way" he said as he changed back into a human " you would think that after 9,000 years i would be used to that still ain't" he then said as he rubbed his arm.He then walked over to her and put his hand out "But i was raised in the Motherland fought though both world wars even though my brother was a German" he then said to her as he smiled seeing the sword made him a bit edgy but it would not be that bad  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yandere-San

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:24 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-

Elza gawked at him for a moment, then shook her head and laughed at herself. "I'm a vampire over 110 years old and I'm shocked at the actual existence of aliens on my planet? Man, I must be-" she cut herself off before she could say she was weaker than she thought, "-I mean, it must have been longer than I thought since I last ate."

She shook his hand, "Always a pleasure to meet a fellow comrade," she said in Russian, "So why stay so long on Earth? Can you not get home?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:33 am
kuriheartsyou

"Sadly my planet is gone or at least my people as my planet is a moon the planet it goes around attacked last time i went there" he said as he looked at her and then the ruins.He then looked back at her "You need blood take it my demon blood is not human ether and i have been drained by another vampire before she died if i am right it was the KGB" he then said as he took out his dog tags for the FIR  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yandere-San

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:32 am
Artyom -Metro 2033-

"My condolences," she replied, "I had something similar happen a while back."

Elza squirmed on the inside at his offer. The demon was kind, and she was hungry, but his blood smelled strange and, well, she had heard that demons just weren't too tasty.

"No thank you. A kind offer, though. I'll just drag off some prostitute or something later."

She smiled, baring her fangs, at Jack and looked around the ruins.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:02 pm
kuriheartsyou

Jack put his tag up and looked at her "Life is weird in that way as war is something like a art form" he said to her as he looked at the ruins " Looking for a prostitute head to the bar to many there for my liking and you are a teacher yes well what do you teach"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:46 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-

User Image
{ Vedinya “Odessa” Ashani }
You led me to the wrong guy. That was the freaky slien guy. Is there anywhere else you pick up any signs of the two guys I'm looking for?” Odessa growled as she stepped out of the wall and slapped Jack's foot. She completely ignored the other vampire he was conversing with and wouldn't acknowledge her unless the male refused to help her find the two males she was searching for. The hole in her hat stitched itself together now that the demon marksman was gone.
She disliked Clive more than anyone else. The second cousin to vampire royalty, the demon marksman was a bounty hunter and an assassin. He could be anywhere and you'd never know it unless he was right on top of you. She'd learned early on that he had unlimited ammunition and she couldn't get within five feet of him which made him a dangerous opponent. Unfortunately enough, she'd learned of his soft spot for a little human girl he'd taken into his care and sent blood elves for her. Now he was focused on finding her. It also didn't help that he was farsighted, leaving him blind in close combat.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:35 pm
Dantes_river

kuriheartsyou

"You did not give me what i needed so that was the only one i picked up and right now i don't care i just want to have a normal little day" he said as he sat down looking at her  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:57 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-

User Image
Do you think you could pick up on Koail's signature in the very least if I gave you something of his?” the vampiress growled irritably while crossing her arms over her chest. Her first thought called the male stupid and almost compared him to Koail. Then the thought of the male being anywhere near Koail's... Koailness struck her and she immediately declined that thought. None of the men she'd come across since she met Koail had reached his level. At least not in her opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:45 am
Dantes_river

"Sure if it shuts you up it would make me happy" he said to her as he changed to his demon again looking at her with the same carefree look he always had  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yandere-San

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:19 pm
Elza looked back and forth between the two people bickering. The woman smelled like some vampire bounty hunter - how distasteful. Fed up with being ignored and having to listen to some conversation she had no input for, the vampire stood up from where she was sitting and took off.

-exit-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:07 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-

User Image
Don't be such a dillhole. Here. These were his. Tell me if you get anything real this time,” Odessa sighed irritably before snapping her fingers and handing over a set of elven clothes. This man was infuriating her!

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:26 pm
Dantes_river

"Now see what you did you scared the nice lady off but there is one thing i like about you and that is your a determined little S.O.B" he said as he took some of the clothes that she had and made one burst into flames.Once it was burnt to a crisp he looked at her "You owe me for this" he said as he made a portal not knowing were it went only knowing it went to how owned the clothes he just burnt.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff