Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Prototype Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:21 pm

conner heard her footsteps behind him.He found this girl/robot prettyamusing and wondered what it would be like having her around. he continued to walk back to his apartment. he opened the door and walked in leaving it open for the girl. he then pulled out a cup of instant ramen and began boiling some water "so do you eat?" he asked seing her walk inside.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:25 pm

keita09
conner heard her footsteps behind him.He found this girl/robot prettyamusing and wondered what it would be like having her around. he continued to walk back to his apartment. he opened the door and walked in leaving it open for the girl. he then pulled out a cup of instant ramen and began boiling some water "so do you eat?" he asked seing her walk inside.

"Yes." Angela said closing and locking the door behind her, she didnt want anyone to come inside with giving her some time to hide.

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:33 pm

conner smiled as he poured the water into the ramen cup "hope you like noodles" he said as he poured some more of the water into a second ramen cup for himself "alright so while those sit for awhile why we get to know each other a bit. i never did catch your name." he said pulling out a chair for her before sitting down in his own.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:39 pm

keita09
conner smiled as he poured the water into the ramen cup "hope you like noodles" he said as he poured some more of the water into a second ramen cup for himself "alright so while those sit for awhile why we get to know each other a bit. i never did catch your name." he said pulling out a chair for her before sitting down in his own.

Angela sat across from him. "Angela." She calmly said looking at him.

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:47 pm

conner gave a casual smile "nice to meet ya angela. im conner by the way." he said as he figured the ramen had sit for long enough. he grabbed them and set one down infront of angela along with a fork. "so how long ago were you made?"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:59 pm

keita09
conner gave a casual smile "nice to meet ya angela. im conner by the way." he said as he figured the ramen had sit for long enough. he grabbed them and set one down infront of angela along with a fork. "so how long ago were you made?"

She grabbed the fork and and pulled hte soup closer to her. "I was built in 3 years but I had been functioning for 3 months now, but I'm smart just like anyone else."

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 pm

conner nodded " well im not doubting that. so you said you escaped. im assuming that means there are others looking for you. that probably means im a criminal for allowing you to stat here if this involves the government" he said as he began eating his noodles. "anything you wanna ask me?" he said after swallowing another bite
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:39 pm

keita09
conner nodded " well im not doubting that. so you said you escaped. im assuming that means there are others looking for you. that probably means im a criminal for allowing you to stat here if this involves the government" he said as he began eating his noodles. "anything you wanna ask me?" he said after swallowing another bite

"No, and dont worry, this was kept secret from the goverment, they dont want anyhting interfearing with their projects, so only they will be searching for me... besides, the goverment would probably only put me on a stand and start having some of the most richest people start bidding on me." Angela said taking another bite of the noodles.

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Conner smiled"yeah that sounds about right" he chuckled a bit andwatched her eat"so if you are a robot then how is it you can eat and mover you body so smoothly.?" they sat and ate for awhile, answering questions and what not. Once they finished with the food conner stood up"like I said youre welcome to stay the night. you can take my bed and ill take the couch" he yawned as he cleared the table.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Sorry if there are any spelling errors im using my phone)

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:45 pm

keita09
Conner smiled"yeah that sounds about right" he chuckled a bit andwatched her eat"so if you are a robot then how is it you can eat and mover you body so smoothly.?" they sat and ate for awhile, answering questions and what not. Once they finished with the food conner stood up"like I said youre welcome to stay the night. you can take my bed and ill take the couch" he yawned as he cleared the table.

"Well I'm not like other machine that use large simple parts, I'm made up of small complex parts so when I walk I'm not making a weird eletric sound that other machines make. And like I said I was built by some of hte highest ranked scientist, mechanics, and biologists for 3 years, sucks for them to see that 3 years of work literaly walked out on them."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Conner smiled and laughed at her joke " well I can imagine they are pretty upset." he said as he went to the living room and put a blanket on the couch for him to sleep on. "Bedroom is the door on the left" he said wondering what he should expect from these people that want Angela back. He might possibly have to buy a gun if it came to it but he didnt know were he would get the money for it. A bunch of other thoughts went through his head as he last on the couch and sighed "guess im just gonna have to go with it"

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:19 pm

keita09
Conner smiled and laughed at her joke " well I can imagine they are pretty upset." he said as he went to the living room and put a blanket on the couch for him to sleep on. "Bedroom is the door on the left" he said wondering what he should expect from these people that want Angela back. He might possibly have to buy a gun if it came to it but he didnt know were he would get the money for it. A bunch of other thoughts went through his head as he last on the couch and sighed "guess im just gonna have to go with it"

"Thanks Conner." Angela said befoer laying down in his bed, she liked how soft it felt, she never had slept in something like this before.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Conner yawned and replied "sure my pleasure" he said as he laid down on the sofa and fell asleep. He woke to find himself being dragged down a hallway by two men."Hey whats going on here where are you taking me. " he asked but they just keep dragging him. He woke up again a few hours later to find himself back in is apartment and sighed "weird dream" he said a he got up to make scrambled eggs for him and Angela. "wonder how she slept"

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:32 pm

((?))

Angela woke up and she looked around, she heard Conner and walked over into the kitchen to see Conner.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff