Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Hikari Uchiha versus Vincente Valtieri [Winner: Hikari] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:57 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
Ana Helios
[[I would've fought back but I don't know what I can do...she's got lava...I'm sure my katon proofing has no protection against that.]]

((Lava has many weaknesses. the for-most being that it's speed is lacking. And you have seki regan, making you one of the fastest people in the guild without trying.))

[[I'm not trying to use it to run around, I want to use it only to attack, but I don't think I'm close enough for that. Otherwise I'll be doing exactly what Shane said to avoid, dodging everything.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:23 pm
█████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

User Image
██████████` ` Hotter than the <********> sun ` ` ██████████

Y O N B IxxxxxxKagexxxxxx6 5 7 ll 8 0 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :✵ Hikari ▪▪ Uchiha ✵: █████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ya, it's not as fast as most attacks, but that's why it deals so much damage. The only reason it's got an added deadliness to it is because I can manipulate it. Plus, if you hit it with a strong enough suiton attack, it will harden to stone. Also, tell me if my physics are wrong here, but the immense heat from the lava would set the field on fire, correct? Also, what is the extent of your "Katon Immunity"?]

Hikari lept to the top of the snake, hardening a large circle to volcanic rock to stand on. This wasn't really needed as she was unaffected by her own lava, but as far as she knew, Vincente didn't know that. This was a factor that may easily be played with later in the match. With a sudden lurch forward, the serpent began to swerve around Vincente in a semi-circle fashion, to block off one whole side. As it blocked off one route, the Serpent opened it's mouth and blasted a large bullet of lava at the ground on the other side of him, hopefully trapping him in a large ring. This should work to contain him, though Hikari had her doubts. Up to this point he's been able to stave off everything she threw at him; she just needed to crack his defenses and go for one massive strike.

Lava Serpent 3/7 posts
[Lava serpent lasts for 7 posts, but I subtract 1 post every time i use a lava bullet from it.]

Personal Theme ▪▪ Battle Theme

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :✵ Fire ▪▪ Sage ▪▪ Student ✵: █████

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."
Sannin| Kamisama| Seki Reigan| "Ghost Shadow"| Demon Summoner| Strength: SS+ / Speed: SS
Chakra: 727
Tough Battle: Deep Crimson Foe
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . :㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"Too close, break that thing in two." Vincente dashed backwards, just that simple run was enough to get him away, he'd reacted far before the beast opened its mouth so he was more than ready to dodge the bullet of lava. An armored and clawed hand materalized behind Vincente's right arm and with a swift movement he brought it backwards before opening his right hand, this wasn't aimed at Hikari, rather...the serpant itself. He moved his arm forward and the chakra hand stretched out toward the serpant with Vincente attempting to wrap it's fingers around the monster. If this worked he'd just squeeze it until it broke in two, if that wasn't enough he'd rip it apart with a second arm. "If it doesn't break you're going to have a real problem...come on, Vincente...think for once." Vincente had thought this time...if he couldn't break it apart with his own hand because his hands were smaller and could melt he had something that didn't melt...something of the same rank as that snake. He'd never tried this because he never fought a giant molten snake before, but now was the best time to experiment...if he wasted time then this battle would stretch on until the sun came up...but what else could he do...he was considering getting back on the defensive, now certainly wasn't the time to attempt to fight back...this was confusing him.

Devil's Hand
Description: A few feet behind the user's arm a gigantic arm made completely of katon chakra will materialize for three post, able to extend and shrink at the behest of the user. The hand is actually physical so it can grasp objects, anything in its grasp feels as if they're receiving a bear hug from a taijutsu user up to the rank of the person using the jutsu. As for people...this attack causes up to second-degree burns if they are hit by the jutsu. The arm cannot extend outside of a single area and cannot make turns without the user making the exact same movement, so no crazy arm bending to chase an opponent unless the user can do it themselves. The heat of the technique takes breath away from enemies and evaporates regular water as soon as it comes in contact with it. Also, despite being an offensive technique it can also be used for defense by the user setting their arm in to a position they'd normally be in if they were holding a shield, the arm is large enough to guard their entire body from regular weapons. Those with higher or equal strength than a taijutsu user of the user's rank can break free with sheer strength. The arm can also be used as a practical tool, such as using it to scale a high wall quickly.

"You do not know true pain...
Until you've crossed my path."

[[Complete as far as I can tell, with a relative low cost.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:25 pm

User Image

Y O N B IxxxxxxKagexxxxxx6 3 7 ll 8 0 0XXX

Hikari, seeing the hand approaching long before it got to her, jumped from the top of the snake. As the hand gripped it, she'd release the jutsu, thus returning it to simple and pure lava, which she would manipulate to harden into volcanic rock around the massive hand, freezing it in place. One of her best creations was now a smoldering, misshapen slab of stone, and she still had no idea how her opponent fought. The swords would suggest he was a close combat fighter, that along with his naturally high speed, but the massive amount of jutsu he used would suggest otherwise. Needless to say, not being able to pinpoint her opponent's move sets was annoying her. Though her snake was hardened and useless, she had the pool left over from it's bullet to use, but she had to get Vincente near it...or she could bring it to him. with a quick set of hand seals, the left over pool of lava quickly sprang to life in the form of a large hand, which would be launched right for Vincente.

Jutsu used:
Lava Graple [it's a much simpler version of what you just did]

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:35 pm
[Didn't charge, I'm away from the thing...]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:41 pm
[then what was the hand thing?]  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:46 pm
Snuffins
[then what was the hand thing?]

((Like sasukes sussano bone hand thing))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:10 pm
claru gardeford
(i'm going to step in with my total assery side and say I'm not sure that Snuff can still manipulate lava. Shane said only Demon jutsu are allowed, and manipulation is a passive effect. I'm not going to say you cant, but with the possibility that it could be used against me i must ask.)

I asked shane before the fight and he said I was still able to do it.

for future reference, if anyone has something to say about my fight, please PM me or something. I'd like the OOC to stay between me and Ana if at all possible.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:36 pm
Ana Helios

edited  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:47 pm
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."
Sannin| Kamisama| Seki Reigan| "Ghost Shadow"| Demon Summoner| Strength: SSS+ / Speed: SSS
Chakra: 677
Transformation: Power of the Destroyer - Limit Breaker

Vincente made sure all three of his swords were in his body and released the jutsu he just used, he then used yet another jutsu that wasted no time, it only needed his chakra, not his handsigns. Vincente used his Seki-Reigan to evade and close the distance between him and Hikari. While he wanted to not use this he just had to, his hair changed to a wicked black and his eyes to a blood red, he was as ready as he would ever be...his bound and demonic looking arm reached out to slash at Hikari at a higher speed. His Seki-Reigan also added afterimaging to this so she had no idea Vincente was not in front of her, rather...behind her like she'd been doing forever. He spoke no words, lest he give away his position. "You'd better give up soon...otherwise I won't be able to hold myself back." Vincente thought to himself as his claws approached Hikari from the front and back, either one would do massive damage if he cut through her.

[Unleashing 1/15]

[[And the lava went far far away!]]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:53 pm

User Image

Y O N B IxxxxxxKagexxxxxx5 7 7 ll 8 0 0XXX

[I love after effects from nature being nature]
[[also, due to me being the fire sage, my S ranked fire jutsu are actually SS rnaked, so act accordingly.]]

Using her enhanced vision and perception, Hikari quickly began to weave a series of hand signs as Vincente blocked the lava grapple and began his charge. Once he was in range, Hikari would take the form of a flaming being and explode into a massive inferno, vanishing from sight. Instantly, she'd reappear several meters behind vincente, performing a new jutsu. This time, the flames from the burning grass from the lava, along with the fire from her last jutsu, would quickly form into flaming spheres and rocket towards vincente, compounding around him, almost entering him. The immense heat from her fire would not only fry vincente, but cause his internal systems to overheat and shut down, making this an almost certain killing blow.

Jutsu used:
Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fire Transport Technique)
Description: In a haze of flame the user travels from place to place, quite literally leaving disaster in their wake. Much unlike the varying techniques that most other villages boast, this one not only carries the user from one area to another in an elemental, almost ethereal form, but causes a great deal of devastation as well. Performing the necessary seals, the user suddenly becomes the literal form of fire and moves in that form. Also unlike it’s other counterparts, this technique is very much offensive in that the entire area around an opponent can be set ablaze as well and keep them from escaping.

Katon: Daikonran (Fire Release: Pandemonium)
Description: Very few people have seen this technique in action and even less have ever spoken of it. And yet as cliché as that sounds, it is most definitely a truth that cannot be denied. During the course of a battle, the user carefully sets different parts of the battlefield on fire and then sets this very special technique to use. Drawing upon the heat energy from all the surrounding flames, the user transforms them into spheres of purely charged heat through the use of very particular seals. Then, as the seals are completed, the balls begin to surround the opponent. Finally, they close in on the enemy at incredible speeds and the heat is completely absorbed into their bodies… causing them to explode from all the internal pressures and other biological processes which have failed due to the intense rise in temperature. The user can, also, delay this process by mentally dragging each sphere through the air and disabling an opponent’s appendages one by one before finishing them off.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:54 pm
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."
Sannin| Kamisama| Seki Reigan| "Ghost Shadow"| Demon Summoner| Strength: SSS+ / Speed: SSS
Chakra: 627
Transformation: Power of the Destroyer - Limit Breaker

The explosion of flame didn't bother Vincente that much, the fire didn't hurt him and the heat was lessened, what he had to worry about was that other stuff. Vincente weaved the handsigns together and from thin air he just started to drown the fire all around him. Not only that fire from the jutsu, but all the other set fires around. He was gonna need some time here to do something different. Even if he wasn't able to put out the orbs...nice and cold water did wonders to decrease the temperature, it wouldn't be so much of a threat to him right now.

Suiton: Suishouha (Water Release: Rising Blast)
Description: Using large amounts of chakra, the user creates water from thin air and forms so much that it creates a mini-tidal wave. The water then does not dissipate for the duration of the battle, thus creating an arena where the user has a large advantage. If the climate is exceptionally arid, such as a desert, the water only lasts for a short while before draining into the sand. The depth of the water once the wave has settled is anywhere between 8 to 10 feet.

[Unleashing 2/15]

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:15 am
Saemus

Gonna need your ruling here....

I'm calling BS on that move. I know you may have some sense of Fire resistance, but I'm the GD Fire Sage, the pinnacle of fire mastery. What's the point of having the sages, who by the way are stripped of a second and 3rd element for a measly +1 rank bonus, if anyone can just shirk off their attacks with customs? On top of that, those were 2 SS ranked attacks that literally got soaked into your body. Even with a bit of fire resistance, that level of heat outside your body would cook you alive, and this is fire INSIDE your body we're talking about....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:09 am
[[You haven't figured out why I don't use katon against you yet? Here's a snippet of a jutsu then. "it acts a shield or buffer against all forms of heat, completely preventing them from harm." As for the second skill I didn't even attempt to defend against it, I just...left. You didn't see me state he flew in to the air? My moves are completely valid.]]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas