Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Member's Birthday List [& name changes] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:45 am
Still got long way to go.....until that time,...don't know whether this thread will be still goin on or not smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:10 pm
kenzshinji
Still got long way to go.....until that time,...don't know whether this thread will be still goin on or not smile

Since it's a sticky thread it think the thread might still be going.

EDIT: Oct 24th 3nodding  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:55 am
kenzshinji
Lauu
kenzshinji
Hmph.....good idea too....maybe we can shared the present.....too smile
member can contribute some gold then we buy present for the birthday boy/girl smile

I like this idea. biggrin Everybody pitches in and gets the birthday boy/girl a decent present!

Thanks, but so far didn't ge any comment form others,..don't know they agree with this or not...hmph...

i 100% agree with your idea... in fact i've already used it whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:54 pm
Yes, yes, sure! Mine is June 6. I'll go gift the people who's birthday I missed right now. blaugh  

Necessary Discomforts

WolvesBane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:19 pm
april 19 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:13 pm
mine is november 25^^ good idea!  

[.Sammie.]

Deivon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:14 pm
April 26. This idea sounds really nice. Yup. Don't forget me, I'm April 26.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:51 pm
sure why the hell not? blaugh  

yalie5

Dear Yvette

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:44 pm
March 19 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:02 pm
I hate to have to be so upfront (actually I'm not, it's fun) but the turnout for the last birthday was dismal and that annoys me.

I don't want to think of ICU members as being greedy but I think it's time to make it clear to everyone that you have to participate in the events in order for this work.

arrow We all MUST contribute something for each user's Birthday. For example, only myself and HKC were able to contribute to the most recent birthday.

I'm not talking about big donations, I'm talking about small 100g-1000g donations (pure gold or items).

arrow We all need to contribute something to keep this going.

This is a great idea! I mean really great! Good for the guild members and the guild community!

arrow But if you want to put your birthday up, then you need to help by donating too. There's no other way, you give some, you get some.

We're not all stingy moocher's here are we?

arrow Right now, "Welcome tamcharles , your Gaia Gold: 7309." Sad eh? Obviously I'm not super-rich and even if that was the case, it doesn't matter. 100g isn't too much. I'm also questing and I have been for a while, so that's not an excuse either. Real-life circumstances also don't apply in Gaia.  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:44 pm
tamcharles
I hate to have to be so upfront (actually I'm not, it's fun) but the turnout for the last birthday was dismal and that annoys me.

I don't want to think of ICU members as being greedy but I think it's time to make it clear to everyone that you have to participate in the events in order for this work.

arrow We all MUST contribute something for each user's Birthday. For example, only myself and HKC were able to contribute to the most recent birthday.

I'm not talking about big donations, I'm talking about small 100g-1000g donations (pure gold or items).

arrow We all need to contribute something to keep this going.

This is a great idea! I mean really great! Good for the guild members and the guild community!

arrow But if you want to put your birthday up, then you need to help by donating too. There's no other way, you give some, you get some.

We're not all stingy moocher's here are we?

arrow Right now, "Welcome tamcharles , your Gaia Gold: 7309." Sad eh? Obviously I'm not super-rich and even if that was the case, it doesn't matter. 100g isn't too much. I'm also questing and I have been for a while, so that's not an excuse either. Real-life circumstances also don't apply in Gaia.

uh-huh... i have less than you... but that doesn't matter... i'll participate. blaugh uh... how do we contribute? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:56 pm
Sept 21 (90)

Like tamcharles, I'll be upfront and frank about what i think about this.

In reality, this is going to be extremely hard to do. So far, from what I've seen so far, this guild isn't very active. You can't do much if the guild isnt very active. Also, there is no gaurentee that people will participate. Not saying it's a bad idea, but a hard one to mangae.  

lazyprocrastinator

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:07 am
I'm pretty new on this guild but wow! What a good idea!
I'm gonna be 18 on the 21st of March... the next monday after tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:19 pm
My B-Day is June 22, 1991. Yup, I'm a sheep girl ^_^  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

[+.Devil.+]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:57 pm
Mine is on Feb 23 it pasted...  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]