Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Unofficial Matope Fanart Thread! Post your art!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lostandtold

9,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:24 pm
Aw, what a neat idea <3 I have a lot of kin gijinka chibis that I've made over time. Most of them have been uploaded at my tumblr.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:16 am
Kitty Sprightt

<3 Upheaval is Michie's and Everything Grows is mine. Thought I'd clear that up for you, lady. The doodle of my hippie!meti is still one of my favorite things ever. Thank you, love.

Elvy already posted the art I drew of Oncoming Storm & Pond but there is more!
User Image
My girl- Strawberry Mash
User Image
A goofy doodle of Phoenix Kiss' Eclipse.

Editing this:
Also Jun made me this amazing picture of Reticent Smiles and her turtle Hidden which I will love forever and ever and ever. Here.  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:07 am
Whoahhhh Corn there are so many drawings there that I haven't seeen! I am kind of in love with the one of Slender getting his legs tangled, omg. x3 Tiny Wherewithal is so amazing! And that one of Motes is awesome, wow.

Lolli your Strawberry Mash is awesome. AND ECLIPSE, HAHHAA

Found some pics of my amigurumi Havemercy!
User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:41 pm
So uh... in response to Justice's Objection, is this. Dark Side holds Justice in contempt. XD He made me draw this for taking him out of my sig XD

User Image  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:16 am
Tiarana
eh, I dunno, Craw. Never ran into that problem installing Gimp. XD It's version 2.7.6 which is fairly recent, at least, but I dunno how determined they are to keep it up to date. Better than the "gimp for windows" installer which is version 2.6.11 which has crappy tablet controls XD It's not a scam, at least, and my norton hasn't bitched about it. I'll have to download that brush pack though! O:

I was trying to use some of the plugins, but unfortunately their documentation neglected to say that the feature I wanted wasn't implemented in Windows crying Maybe soon, though. It was a pretty big pain in the butt trying to install everything for it.

Mostly I'm just worried about linking people to forked versions that aren't kept up to date. There's been quite a few problems with that with alternative Windows versions especially. sad GIMP for Windows used to be terribad, so a lot of developers tried to release versions to make up for a lot of obvious shortcomings. Unfortunately a lot of these weren't very well maintained. I'll go ahead and link to this one since it sounds really helpful. smile Thanks for suggesting it!

Try the brush pack, it's got a lot of really cool brushes in it and then some more tools for making your own custom brushes. It's super rad, I think you'd like it. 3nodding

Kitty Sprightt

Omg I can not stop laughing at the HEY LADIES thing. Were you the person who made those tiny tiny tiny pixel kin? I've seen a couple of them around and they're adorable heart

les vagues

YES I was thinking of that plush when I made this thread! I was hoping someone would post it. smile I crochet a little bit, and seeing all of that embroidery detail in there, wow that's really impressive.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:06 am
space crawfish

Noop! That was Tia, who posted them on the front page a'ready. I mentioned that in my post, too :V  

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:00 am
Kitty Sprightt
space crawfish

Noop! That was Tia, who posted them on the front page a'ready. I mentioned that in my post, too :V

Looks like I don't know how to read! xd [/teh dumbs]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:03 pm
venafydan

Remember that time you gave me a whole bunch of gold for my ink quest and I said I'd make you a SWEET SKETCH and you never told me what you wanted and I never got around to it anyway? Well, TODAY IS YOUR DAY for here I have a CRAYONY APPLEBERRY

User Image  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:11 pm
Tiarana
venafydan

Remember that time you gave me a whole bunch of gold for my ink quest and I said I'd make you a SWEET SKETCH and you never told me what you wanted and I never got around to it anyway? Well, TODAY IS YOUR DAY for here I have a CRAYONY APPLEBERRY

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/tiarana/appleblossom-sm.png
TIA DID I EVER THANK YOU FOR THIS? *HUGS AND LOVES ON*
I remember seeing it and saving it but idr if I said thank you and how freaking adrobes he is. <3
Sinbari
So uh... in response to Justice's Objection, is this. Dark Side holds Justice in contempt. XD He made me draw this for taking him out of my sig XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/sinbari/gaia/breedables/kimeti/extras/overruledcopy.jpg

Sin I'm so happy you did this! I don't play that game but it still makes me lol to see it. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:19 pm
venafydan
Tiarana
venafydan

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/tiarana/appleblossom-sm.png
TIA DID I EVER THANK YOU FOR THIS? *HUGS AND LOVES ON*
I remember seeing it and saving it but idr if I said thank you and how freaking adrobes he is. <3

Yup, in the main thread~

my mom saw him in a pile of papers and thought he was supposed to be shredded with the rest of them, and she was going to throw him away and now there's a big crease in him gonk  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm
Tiarana

Yup, in the main thread~

my mom saw him in a pile of papers and thought he was supposed to be shredded with the rest of them, and she was going to throw him away and now there's a big crease in him gonk
How on earth do you think a drawing is trash? I mean, okay, maybe if it got ruined someway first, like coffee spilled all over it. But otherwise why not ask before trashing it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:54 pm
venafydan
Tiarana

Yup, in the main thread~

How on earth do you think a drawing is trash? I mean, okay, maybe if it got ruined someway first, like coffee spilled all over it. But otherwise why not ask before trashing it?

Weeeell it was in a pile of other papers that WERE trash, so...
She did ask, but not before folding it in half so it could fit in the shredder. ~_~  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:36 am
space crawfish

Craw should post her art so I can stare at it all day. <3
(And also revive the thread)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:50 am
Amizade
space crawfish

Craw should post her art so I can stare at it all day. <3
(And also revive the thread)

You win! Lemme post in here and ALL OF YOU SLACKERS I KNOW YOU'RE SITTING ON MORE AMAZING PICTURES!

User Image

A little doodle of Seafoam Voices she is so cute omgggg Just a quickie in SAI~

User Image

Wax and Wane! I love Matope twins they are seriously the best! Again more SAI, from start to finish!

User Image
Here's a 16:9 aspect ratio desktop of both of them, too, in case anyone wants to use it! 1920x1080

User Image
Ascended Meets-the-Sea and Walks Without Rhythm! Unlike the other two, this one is watercolor~

User Image
Annnddd this Acha girl isn't really a kin yet, just an idea! If anyone wants to use the picture for a quest or anything just lemme know and that's totally cool! I posted a little more information about it here as well as some WIP shots of Meets and Slide!  

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:23 am
Aw yeah, WINNER. cool

AHHHH, YOUR AMAZING ART. heart  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash