Submit

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He smiled at her as he took another drink. "This here is nothing at all. If we keep drinking this weak stuff its bound to take forever." He said smiling pouring them more to drink. He shot it back and slammed the cup down. "Come on we need to raise it up to something stronger."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:00 pm
User Image

Yamille did not have to say anything as Dagra appeared by her feet wrapped around a bottle of elven wine. It was much stronger then human one and tasted damn good too. "Dagra?" Yamille said giving him a look before she picked the bottle up. she opened it and it smelt like a spring day flow out of it. smiling she poured them each a glass. "what the elfs are not going to miss one bottle" Dagra said smiling. "you little theif" Yamille said patting his head before looking up ant down the glass and giggling, "wow."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:11 pm

He looked at her oddly. "Hmm what do we have here?" He asked smelling it as it was strong. He took it down and it was stronger. "Wow this is some good stuff." He said smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image

"the one thing that I know that can make me black out if I drink to much" Yamille said fulling there glasses again, "elven wine. Finley made and the best stuff that I know of." She knew there was other realm booze out there that might be stronger but she did not know of them or had tried them. Her first time she tried this stuff was when she had a elf as a lover for a time and they wanted to have a drinking game....he wine. "what do you think?" she asked taking hers down again.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:28 pm

"It has to be some of the best stuff I have had."
He said downing another glass of it. "We will see now who wins this." He said pouring them some more of it as he downed that one as well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:35 pm
User Image

Yamille giggled and downed hers and smiled before she poured them more. she could feel it warming her up and her self feeling giggle. But it would take a few more glass before she was far gone. But she also know she would be losing this one if he did not get drunk first. "so what your Favorite thing to do?" she asked downign another as her cheeks started to get a bit pink.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:39 pm

He grinned seeing her cheeks turn pink a bit. He grabbed his glass downing that one then doing the same with another one. "My favorite things to do include fighting, partying, and spending time with anyone fun like yourself." He said smiling at her. "I also enjoy a good night alone with close friends." He said flirting with her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image

"O how close of a friend do I have to be to spend a night with you?" Yamille asked as she poured them more and flirted back with him, "You have yet to ask me much?" She had forget that people where around them taking bets still and having fun watching the too of them. Really she just want to see if she could get a demon drunk.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:48 pm

"Close it may not happen this night but that all depends."
He said drinking another glass. "Sorry about that lets see." He said thinking. "Ok so what thing do you like to do the most out of your hobbies?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image

"Far enough you did just meet me" Yamille said as she downed another drink. But it would not be the first time she did a one nighter. Get her drunk enough and she did some crazy sh** that she did not know why she did. "Dancing.." she said smiling and pouring her self more, "I just love to dance more then anything. It freeing and beauty and when you dance its like there is no one but the gods watching you."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:59 pm

"Well maybe we can spend the night together but no fun like that as a first night. Then maybe I can get to see you dance alone?" He asked looking at her as he drunk another one. "I mean if you would like to snuggle with me at all tonight." He said smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image

"Get me drunk enough and I will dance for you and then we can snuggle for the night" Yamille said smiling as she drank more. She did not mind just dancing for him she did that now and then but it was going to be interesting to dance drunk. she rarely did it for she was more clumsy drunk then every. As her cheeks got darker she giggled more.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:08 pm

He nodded taking another drink as he could feel it coming on. "Fine by me then it wont take to much for me." He said drinking another one. "Come on keep up with me." He told her as he looked at her. "Ok so do you have a favorite dance then?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image

"I have many but I will do you one that will make your jaw drop" Yamille said winking at him. It would be one of her belly dancing routes and she knew she could make any ones jaw drop with those. Giving him a look she took the bottle and took a swing of it and handed it to him. "Then lets up the anuty" she said. Shaking her had she felt a little buzzed and her cheeks where getting redder.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:20 pm

"We will have to see about my jaw dropping. It will take a lot don't forget I have had lost of loves." He said smiling as he took the bottle. "Cheers." He said taking a gulp from it then passing it back.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff