Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:58 pm
User Image

Ok part of her was going to smack him one bad she stopped her self. The smoke gave her a good reason way not. 'great dragon' Yamille thought unhappy. After pentox death years ago she stayed away from the dragons for one good big reason...her first love. "Will sorry if I don't have the able to see in dark place" she said checking him out before she shock her head, " I come here for some reason this place just makes me feel happy...I came here after my mother's death, After I was stood up at the atleter and after losing many people I loved or from heart breaks." Sighing she went and touched the cave wall. "It just take all my pain away and makes me smile again" she said  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:15 pm
He nodded as he rubbed his chin.
"Aye....I can see why you would want to be here. Beautiful people and creatures with darkness within themselves always find themselves here to feel better.

I am terribly sorry about your circumstances....saddest story I have heard in a long time."

He smiled and his teeth were white against dark almost ebony skin.

"Forgive me, but I did not catch your name? If we are to chat, perhaps I can call you by name and not hey you."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image

"Yamille" She said as she turned back to face him, "Just Yamille nothing more. Now how about you mister I am going to scare a woman walking around the caves." As much how her was checking him out she was going to keep her distance. As Dagra put it she fell to easy for guys, with just there looks and smooth talking. And this one was a looker. It mad her wonder how many hearts he broke. "what where you doing in here by the way?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:35 pm
"Yamille. Never heard that before. Pretty."
He chuckled.
"I have been in here for so long I am not sure of my name. How long has it been? Hmmm......oh well. Let's see....what to call myself...."

He walked back and forth in thought stopping once to twist a finger around his long hair.

"How about Cris? After the Crystals in here and I am sure my name had an 'is' in there."

He looked to her and gave her another smile.

"Why am I here? Why I was told to come here. I was told I was to come here and wait until I was retrieved."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:42 pm
User Image

Yamille should have been worried and little concern that he might be crazy. But she was smiling and shaking her head at him. To her he was funny. "ok for now I will call you Cris till we figure out your name then" she said holding her hand out to shake, "care to join me walking around here.." she was curios in why he was staying here till some one retrieved him. It was a odd place to stay.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:01 pm
He looked at her offered hand and took it into his calloused own. He gripped the hand firmly and shook it.

"Pleasure to meet you Yamille. Shall we tour these caves? I can give you a personal tour....where the water is, glowing crystals, dark crystals, light crystals, shrooms.....etc etc. I would be more than happy to help entertain you until the sadness in your eyes leaves and you can walk out of here happily."

He let go of her hand and offered a arm with a short bow.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:10 pm
User Image

Yamille smiled more and gigging as she took his arm and nodded. "may what a good boy" she said with a laugh, "show me things I have not seen walking around here before...show me all. you re the host and I am the guest." This was going to be fun and she could not wait. "Do you remember if you had any friends before coming here?" she asked.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:30 pm
Cris gladly lead her though the somewhat lit corridors of the tunnel cavern.

"Friends....hmm.....depends on what you call a friend? I think the last person I spoke to was an angry dwarf. Can't recall his name, but I would know him when I saw him. Said I needed to lay low for a bit until he could figure out how to break some sort of news to someone. That's about as much as I remember about him.....lets see....then we were in some gloomy castle and the man there set us on fire. When I woke up, I was here. Or was that last part a dream?"

He shrugged.

"As I have said, I am unsure as it has been some time since I have been here and I only have myself for company. Quite the dilema. I went outside once but it was too bright and I burned some. Yes even a creature as beautifully as dark as I am, burned and peeled nastily."

He lead her down a tunnel and if one could listen hard enough, there was a rushing sound and a faint smell of water.

"Careful you stick close. It will get really dark in a few moments as there is a part of this tunnel with no glow rocks."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image

"ok so...wow you need help or you need some one to look at your head" Yamille said as they walked. She felt bad that he could not remember but what got her was that he could not go out side. If her first guess was wrong was he a vampire? "All right" She said holding on to his arm tighter, "what are you then if you can't go out side?" She would love to see that body of his in better light and that face but for now she would be ok with guessing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:58 pm
"What am I? Why I am a man who is living out the tragic scenario by being forced to wait inside of this cavern. Perhaps he will be rescued? Perhaps he will not be rescued."

He hummed as he continued to walk. He had either been through these many tunnels thousands of times or his eyes were adjusted, as he walked without fear.

"No, Not a vampire. Otherwise I would have died in here. No blood. I am a drow elf I believe, but I'm not like how a drow is supposed to be? I have magic, but not of plant earth. I don't have pointed ears, and I prefer rocks to plants anyway. Hard sturdy stuff sings me to sleep at times....well the tune I hear from them. Plus, if I can live down here without food for so long, I am a bit of a paradox. Most living creatures die without food. I haven't died yet. Shrooms are ok....but the energy from the crystals in here is quite delectable. "  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image

'ok what the hell is he' Yamille thought as she let him led the way. It was to dark for her to see any thing and this worried her a bit as she gripped on to him more. Once back in the light she would get a good look at him. If she still could not figure him out she would call lir and dagra and ask them to help her out. "let me get this straight you have been stuck in this place by your self, with no memory and no food or water" she said, "ok thats it after this you are coming with me. I am going to take care of you." She figured why not, since she did the same with Anube when he was young. Her people took him in when he was just a lad.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:02 pm
"Oh I have water. Lots of water." He continued to lead and soon after several minutes of darkness, the sound of water got louder and there was a slight glow.

"Oh but I cant leave. I have to wait here. Dont worry I will be fine. I have been here a long time. Any day now that angry dwarf will come for me and he will take me home."

They came around a bend and thete was enough light in the now expanding cavern. It was a huge area with glowing crystals all around. It lit up the small waterfall and he lead her close to the edge.

"If u dont mind, there is moss u can sit on. I made a stone cup and I can getvyou some water?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image

"You your self said you did not know who long you have been here and there is no telling when that angry dwarf will be back" Yamille said, "fine I will stay with you till you change your mind I am not leaving you here alone." Really she did not get him one bit but he was so nice...odd but nice. As her eyes changed to the light she gasped and looked around. "its so lovely down here" she said as she smiled and nodded, "all right." It was a perfect quiet place and it was just so drreamy it made her feel like she walked in to dream. she let her led her to the moss where she took off her thigh high boots and sat down. "thank you for showing me this" she said

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:38 pm
"Thats very nice of you, but I dont suggest staying here. It gets cold and there is something that haunts the caverns." He got the cup he mentioned and rinsed it out before he went ahead and got her a cup of water.

"Ive never seen it but I know its there."

He handed the cup over and sat beside her.

"So tell me abput where you are from?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image

"thanks for the warning but I have probably dated a lot worst" Yamille said jokingly, "that and I have two spirit beast to watch over me and I know how to fight I will be fine if I stay with you a bit." She would be fine for Darga could make a fire, lir bring her food and then she could just bath in the water. She just could not live him she would feel bad about it plus she wanted to know what and who he was. Taking the cup she thanked him and sipped the water. It was so clean and pure it was nice. "all over" she said, "I really don't have a home for all the lands are my home. I am a gypsy I go where the wind takes me and where my heart wants to go."

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff