Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Charlie's Pub~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:40 pm
Bareq shrugged. "Well, doesn't seem that bad."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:18 pm
"my wounds?" he asked hopefully.  

AlexBloodRose

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:45 pm
"Yup." he said and smiled softly. "In a few days you'll be healthy enough your revenge."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:10 pm
Fighter for all
"Yup." he said and smiled softly. "In a few days you'll be healthy enough your revenge."

"I am just hope those I love are ok."  

AlexBloodRose

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:07 am
Bareq looks serious. "Okay..." He walked to the door. "I'll be gone for a day at least..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:21 pm
"I understand." he said. "You have things to do."  

AlexBloodRose

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:15 pm
"I'll be back before you leave, believe me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:35 pm
Fighter for all
"I'll be back before you leave, believe me."

"Ok."  

AlexBloodRose

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:34 am
Serena turned to see Bareq leave. "Bye, Bareq-chan!!" She said waving. Then she turned back to Ace. "So, Ace? Do you know how to dress wounds or will I have to do it for you?" She asked smiling. She wasn't being mean or sarcastic... okay, maybe alittle sarcastic but she ment well. Serena sat down at the foot of the cot, by all the supplies and looked at him, still holding the gauze and disinfectant. (I like long posts... lol blaugh )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:25 pm
Serena the Vampyre
Serena turned to see Bareq leave. "Bye, Bareq-chan!!" She said waving. Then she turned back to Ace. "So, Ace? Do you know how to dress wounds or will I have to do it for you?" She asked smiling. She wasn't being mean or sarcastic... okay, maybe alittle sarcastic but she ment well. Serena sat down at the foot of the cot, by all the supplies and looked at him, still holding the gauze and disinfectant. (I like long posts... lol blaugh )

"well a little. I can tend small wounds and such, but I am not doctor." he said. "You see, I am mostly used to getting a bit bang up at times. My previous job saw alot of it, even if it was to prevent such things." he sighs. "But it seems alot has change since then... since those things attack my town."  

AlexBloodRose

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:26 pm
AlexBloodRose
"well a little. I can tend small wounds and such, but I am not doctor." he said. "You see, I am mostly used to getting a bit bang up at times. My previous job saw alot of it, even if it was to prevent such things." he sighs. "But it seems alot has change since then... since those things attack my town."

Serena's eyes widened. "So you've delt with them before?" She shook her head and went back to the previous topic. As she handed him the gauze she asked him, "Can you sit up and show me the wound?" She wasn't exactly a profectional doctor but she knew how to take care of certain things.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:15 pm
Serena the Vampyre
AlexBloodRose

Serena's eyes widened. "So you've delt with them before?" She shook her head and went back to the previous topic. As she handed him the gauze she asked him, "Can you sit up and show me the wound?" She wasn't exactly a profectional doctor but she knew how to take care of certain things.

The wounds are mostly arond his back and sides. Some are on his legs and arms. "I really got off guard... but then that one seem... different, as if train... as this why they sent me. To die?." he said to himself.  

AlexBloodRose

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:41 pm
AlexBloodRose
The wounds are mostly arond his back and sides. Some are on his legs and arms. "I really got off guard... but then that one seem... different, as if train... as this why they sent me. To die?." he said to himself.

"Well... Who sent you?" She was just asking, he didn't need to answer any of her questions. As she started to unwrap the gauze she looked at him. "You might need to lift your shirt up... If I'm supposed to get those wounds..." Serena looked at the gauze once more. "What do you mean, 'trained'?" Then she shook her head, "Of course they didn't send you to die!!!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:44 pm
Serena the Vampyre
AlexBloodRose

"Well... Who sent you?" She was just asking, he didn't need to answer any of her questions. As she started to unwrap the gauze she looked at him. "You might need to lift your shirt up... If I'm supposed to get those wounds..." Serena looked at the gauze once more. "What do you mean, 'trained'?" Then she shook her head, "Of course they didn't send you to die!!!"

He lifts his shirt to remove it. "well it's hard to explain they." he said. "The exact person I don't know. I just got a phone call personally from one of their informants. Also those things are mostly animalistic most of the time. The one that attack me... seem to be as if it knew where and when to attack me."  

AlexBloodRose

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces