Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Thousand Years of Dreams (1x1 Starting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:38 am
Hyatt couldnt speak, Ashe looked stunning and he was awe struck with her looks. "i dont know um i think you look rather great, amaizing in the least to say." he said blushing a little and looking away. "so um, uh about your ship, i do want to go. please its my only chance of ever getting out of here." he said looking at her sincerely.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:01 am
Ashe noticed Hyatt's reddening cheeks, Is he getting a fever or something? She placed a hand on her hip. "Didn't I already say you could come on my ship? You don't have to keep asking..."

Ming look over at the two of them, a small smile forming. "Hmmm... I think Hyatt is developing a little crush. Ashe seems to be completely oblivious to it." She chuckled to herself before returning to her conversation with a Uhran councillor.

Uhra did have a Royal Family, but they also had a council responsible for aiding the King and Queen in important decision. The head councillor was present, Sir Gongora, he was also responsible for the army... and for many years he had worked on creating super soldiers. To continue his research further, he used the magic on himself to make him Immortal.

Gongora did glanced around the room, noticing a certain raven haired woman. Ashe.... my little Angel... it's been too long...

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:36 am
Hyatt just looked away. "im sorry i just um forgot..." he was so distracted by how pretty she looked he really did forget she said yes. "um Ashe...what do you think about um well love?" he asked blushing more then realizing it was a stupid question.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:52 am
Ashe quirked yet another brow at the man, His questions jusy get weirder and weirder... "What do I think about love? Well... I find it to be a waste of time... My love goes to the sea, I know she won't betray or leave me." She looked around the hall, her glance fell onto Gongora... for some reason, a small pain shoot through her head when she looked at him. "What the hell?"  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:50 pm
Hyatt listened and then began to feel hopeless. "oh...i see..." He said looking away and then walking away to be alone, he felt empty, like he had no longer chance to possibly get Ashe but why did he want her? why did he even care? "am i...in love?" he asked himself and looked around as time seemed to slow and things seemed to stop and his life was stopped at he needed to know, was he in love?  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:17 pm
Ashe was still perplexed by Hyatt's question. Why would he even ask that? Love at first sight... love in general... it doesn't exist me.. She soon saw Gongora approach her. What does this goof want?

Gongora shot her a small smile, "Miss, you look rather bored. Would you like to dance?"

Ashe placed a hand on her hip. She seriously wanted to say no, but in the presence of Ming she had to be polite. "Sure."

Gongora took her hand and took her to the dancefloor. His hand went to her mid back, and his other in her hand while Ashe placed her spare hand on his shoulder.

She obviously knew who the man was as a political figure, Ashe glanced up at him. Even though she knew who he was, she felt like she recognised him on a different level. He had this weird smile on his face and they began to dance,

"I'm assuming you know who I am... and you're probably wondering why I asked you to dance... Ashe..."

Her eyes widened slightly. "How do you know my name?"

Gongora glanced down at her, "I guess your memory hasn't fully recovered yet. Don't worry, you'll remember eventually. I must say, your previous career as an entertainer hasn't left you. You're an amazing dancer." He looked over at a group of politicians. "I would love to stay and chat more... but I have a few important people to talk to. If you'll excuse me... Angel..." He let go if Ashe's hand, before walking off the group in sight. She doesn't remember who I am just yet... I'll make it clear to her soon.

Ashe just watched as he walked off, even more perplexed. "Angel...?"  

Enchanted Malevolence

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:21 pm
Ming glanced over at Ashe and Lord Gongora, noticing they were dancing, even if it was brief. Her gaze then fell upon Hyatt, who looked a little down. She wandered toward him, "Hyatt... are you alright?"

Before she could wait for Hyatt's answer, the music stopped playing. Ming glanced over at the band playing, it seemed the singer was losing her voice. "Oh my... it's seems we have a small problem with the entertainment this evening." It was almost immediately an idea struck her. "Asteria?"

Ashe soon snapped out of her daydreaming, "Hmmm?"

"I remember something you told me... in all your stories. Before you were a pirate or soldier, you said your original career was as an entertainer?"

((I decided to add a little more lol))
"Uh-huh... why are you asking me this?"

"Well... it seems the singer has lost her voice. And as an entertainer in the past, I know you can sing."

Ashe immediately shook her head. "That was years ago... I haven't touched a stage in so long, let alone performed on one."

"It's never too late to get back on the stage, I can't have a ball without music." Ming was giving her a rather pleading look.

Ashe pinched the bridge of her nose, that pleading look was killing her. "Fine... fine. You owe me for this." She meekly walked over to the stage, and stepped onto the platform. She looked around at all of the political figures in the hall. "Hi... I'll be taking over from the previous singer, I hope you enjoy." She looked back at the instrument players, asking them to play a certain beat before stepping up to the microphone. She soon began to sing. The music was a little different from the other music played at the ball, but it definatelt caught the attention of attendees.

Ming smiled as she looked over at Hyatt, "I knew she could sing... I also forgot she was billingual, she's singing in a different language. She told me her father is from Uhra... but her mother is from a very small island nation not known to many people. They have their own language... she said there are only a few hundred people on the island and they rarely travel outside of that island. So most people will never see someone of such an ethnicity in their lives. I was wondering where she got her perculiar features from... and her accent always seemed different. Now it makes sense."

Gongora just watched Ashe on stage, "And that's why I call you Angel..." It seems my first experiment hasn't changed since I last saw her. His glance did briefly run over to Hyatt... Hmmm... my two inital experiments have met though... this could be a problem.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:12 pm
Hyatt listen to Ashe sing and he was stunned, he didnt realize how good she was and he loved it. "Wow, ming shes amazing at singing....Why doesnt she sing more or atleast tell anyone?" he said.
Kira listened unimpressed and looked at Hyatt. 'I bet shes singing for him, i bet i can get him away from her?' she thought grinning and walking over to him.
"Hay hyatt, shes a good singer isnt she?" Kira asked and he smiled.
"Yeah very good." he said surprised.
"Well i bet you'd love to hear me sing, i sound just alike" she said lieing
"Really?" he asked and she grinned taking his hand.
"Yeah, come out here ill sing for you." she said leading him to the garden in the courtyard of the castle  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:00 pm
Ashe finished song, moving away from the microphone to hear an applause. "Thank you..."

Gongora eyed her as she walked off of the stage. She's been running away long enough... I need to get her on her own... as for Hyatt, I deal with thay experiemnt later.

Ming smiled as she saw Ashe approach her, "See... I told you that you still had it. You should really go back into the entertainment business..."

Ashe shook her head. "That's a part of my past now. I'm a pirate... me being a pirate is the reason we met, remember?" She looked around the hall. "Where's Hyatt?"

Ming shrugged, "I believe a young woman took him over to gardens... blonde hair?"

Ashe's expression immediately changed. "Kira... she's always up to no good... I'll be right back." I've only known Hyatt for five minutes and he's already getting himself into trouble... I worry about when he comes on my ship... As she was making her way toward the garden, Gongora soon blocked her path.

"Asteria... do you mind if I have a quick word with you outside?"

Ashe was confused why this councillor had such an interest in her. She would of again declined but Ming was right next to her. "Of course...."

Ming simply smiled before continuing on with greeting her guests.

Ashe was soon taken outside by Lord Gongora. "You have a lovely singing voice... angelic even."

"The compliment is appreciated... Lord Gongora..." She avoided his eye contact. "Excuse my rudeness my Lord, by why did you call me 'Angel' earlier."

Gongora smirked. "You don't remember, do you? Quite a few hundred years ago... you used to be my Angel. But you strayed... I knew you were going to be here after hundreds of years of trying to track you down."

Ashe's eyes widened, How does he know I'm Immortal?

"It's because of me... you are the way you are today. You are Imoortal because of me. You were my first experiment, Hyatt was also one of my experiments. You were my first super soldier. Though, I wasn't expecting the two of you to meet. Either way... your running away is stopping tonight Angel. It's time for you to come home." His hand grazed her cheek.

Ashe flinched away from him, "What are you talking about?"

"The war... my master weapon is also complete... I will win this war. Ming's attempt at a peace treaty is futile. I want you back by my side where you belong."

"I don't belong with anybody!" She started to back away from him, to which Gongora grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward him. He grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss.

Ashe's eyes widened, her hands on his chest trying to push Gongora away. Memories of her past were flashing in her mind... ones she had forgotten.

Ashe and Gongora weren't very far away from Kira and Hyatt, and were in view of them.

(I realise my posts are really long lol)  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:06 pm
"So what are you going to sing?" he asked as she stopped and turned to him.
Kira smiled and pulled him close. "Close your eyes, and ill sing, im kinda nervous, it'll help me sing." She said knowing he'd do it.
Hyatt smiled. "Ok, im all ears now so..." Hyatt was interrupted by Kira kissing him deeply and keeping him close knowing Ashe would see.
"Did you like?" She asked him pulling away and looking over his shoulder at Ashe with an evil, sadistic grin.
Hyatt pulled away and frowned. "Im sorry i...i dont like you i...i like Ashe." he said blushing looking away afraid she'd get angry.
(its ok i dont blame u, ur using like 12 characters lol)  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:25 pm
((Well... three characters lol I'm the middle of putting a plot together lol))

Ashe managed to push Gongora off of her, before giving him a sharp slap across the face. "How dare you!"

Gongora simply smirked as she ran away. I'll let her run away once more...

She quickly moved away from Gongora, she was scared about what she saw running through her mind when he kissed her. She just ran, as she ran, her eyes fell onto Hyatt and Kira and what they were doing. She didn't even known what game Kira was trying to play. "So... you'll seriously going to take advantage of Hyatt to get to me? You think I care about him? I barely know him... do you what you want... I'm out of here." She was still a bit shaken by Gongora.

She wanted to get away from the palace, she just ran and kept running. She found herself in the streets of the Numara, it was quiet at this time of night. She found herself wandering down to the harbour and onto the beach. She removed her heels and walked onto the sand. The fresh sea air was somewhat soothing... Gongora, what did he do to me?

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:04 pm
"What do you mean you like Ashe? What does she have that i dont?" she asked putting her arms around his neck trying to keep him forcused on her.
Hyatt pushed her away and began to walk away. "I like her because shes shy and doesnt show her emotions...she also doesnt THROW herself onto other guys, i like girls that are a challenge. Good bye." he said leaving and bumping into Gongora. "Im sorry, im in a hurry, hay did you see where Ashe went?" he asked kindly
Kitsuro saw Ashe leave and decided to follow, when she stopped at the beach he went to her and sat in her lap. "What is wrong Ashe? Where is Hyatt?" he asked worried  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:17 am
Ashe looked down at Kitsuro, and sighed. "I don't know... I'm just really confused. Lord Gongora... Underneath that charming smile is a dangerous man. A man I apparently once loved... But I don't remember..."

There was mild irritation in his eye when Hyatt bumped into Gongora, "Unfortunately I do not know... Where do you think someone like her would go?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:56 am
"Confused about what? Hyatt? Gongora seems like a person who knows a lot, that i could tell from just watching the party and Hyatt had eyes on you the whole time, like he wanted to be with only you, i dont see how he's not here...look all i really know is hyatt likes you...alot and he just wants to show you but feels like he has no way and no chance with you. Kitsuro explained.
Hyatt thought for a second then smiled. "I know where she is, she'd be the only place she loves, near the ocean." he said rushing out to the beach to find Ashe and hopefully have what he called '20 seconds of courage' it was this idea that he only needed 20 seconds, 20 seconds of courage to truly tell her how he felt and make her see what he was truly like.  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:42 am
Ashe scratched the fox behind the ear, before realising what he had said and looked down at the fox. "Wait... wait wait wait wait... Hyatt likes me? Oh boy..." She bit her lip. I save him from getting beat up by soldiers and now he likes me? She lifted Kitsuro off of her lap.

"I barely know Hyatt.... let alone have feelings for the man. He has a small crush, it's cute, but nothing more than a crush... I don't wanna hurt his feelings. Love at first sight doesn't happen in the real world. I don't want to be the one to tell him that."

She stood up, "As for Gongora... I have a lot I need remember about him. I already told you my age... people don't live this long without something being done to them. Gongora is the Head Councillor of Uhran council, also the head mage. I used to be a soldier for Uhran army hundreds of years ago... he performed experiments on a few chosen soldiers. I was one of them. So... I've not been able to die since... I remember this now... it all came to me when he kissed me. Gongora calls me his 'Angel'... he's been trying to track me down for centuries... that's why I've been running away, that's why I'm a pirate."

((Ashe is a bit of slow cooker when it comes to liking people... takes her a bit of time... lol She likes him... but is nowhere close to realising it yet.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff