Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Fragile Heart, Confused Mind (1x1 - OC/Hinata) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image

Kurenai followed Kiba and Jin. "Let's go. I've already got a shadow clone on his trail."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:08 pm
User Image Shino spoke in a monotone. "As do I, though mine is composed of the kikachu," he said quietly. Kiba blinked as he noticed wisps of smoke curling from Jin's hand and slight burn marks. Chakra burns, though why they're on the back of his hand, I have no idea, the Inuzuka thought. Hyojin pushed off sharply, his eyes narrowing against the bursts of air.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image

"Good work, Shino," Kurenai said. "Let's get our girl back."

((Sorry if I'm not doing too well with Kurenai's personality. I haven't read or watched Naruto in a little while. At least, not the earlier episodes or ones that she's been in for long...))  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image Shino tilted his head as he moved more quickly. He glanced momentarily at the civilian, his kikaichū relaying to him that the boy's chakra reminded them of Uzumaki Naruto's... yet different in a way they couldn't relate. Kiba shifted, leaping from branch to branch as the scent grew stronger. He hurled a kunai forward at the back of the Kiri-nin, missing him by a few inches. Hyojin focused, drawing his arms close to his ribs as the tekagi-shunko slid out from under the bracers.

((You're doing well enough... if I don't say anything, it means you're doing well, 98% of the time.))  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:10 pm
User Image

Kurenai went through a few rapid hand signals and set a genjutsu on the ninja. To the Kiri-nin, it would seem that he was sinking into the ground, pulled by the roots of the trees that surrounded him. The jounin froze where he was, a look of terror on his face.

((Thanks. Glad you think so.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image Shino quickly used his kikaichÅ« to swarm from underneath, enhancing the illusion and weakening the Kiri-nin at the same time. Kiba leaped forward, grabbing Hinata off the guy's shoulder, though unfortunately the toe of his sandal grazed the Jounin's shoulder for a second. Hyojin leaped forward, though his dark reddish brown hair had fallen over his left eye sometime as they'd been moving. The visible eye was still glowing a bright blue, yet strangely had a diamond shaped golden pupil. He drove both sets of claws into the Kiri-nin's back directly below the shoulder blades. He twisted slightly, hurling the body off the claws and downward to the ground. Shino blinked at the sudden kill, surprised the civilian had chosen to end it quickly and so brutally. For an instant, I saw someone else there, he thought, slightly bothered by the idea.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image

"Kiba, is she all right?" Kurenai asked, cutting off the genjutsu and jumping to the ground. She barely glanced at the dead Kiri-nin.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:01 am
User Image Shino recalled his kikaichÅ«, his muscles tensing as he sensed the odd fluctuation in the new chakra, as if someone had manipulated the holder of the chakra. Kiba gently laid Hinata down, his fingers finding a slight lump at the back of her head. "She'll probably wake up with one heck of a headache, but otherwise, she seems okay," he said cautiously. Hyojin dropped to the ground, the claws retracting into the bracers as he landed. He glanced up at the bug user, noticing the tension in his body as he dropped to the ground as well. "My kikaichÅ« said there is something... off about the ninja's chakra, as if it were tainted somehow," Shino said in a monotone. Hyojin's eyes narrowed, spotting something on the Kiri-nin's arm. His hand snapped out, pulling the cover off of the man's forearm to reveal an odd marking. "This might be the reason," he muttered, his voice echoing slightly in an ethereal way.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:48 pm
User Image

"An animal seal. But why send a jounin with an animal seal?And a weak jounin at that," Kurenai said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image Shino frowned, thinking. Kiba shifted his weight as Akamaru reverted to his true form and leaped into his arms. Hyojin frowned slightly, his visible eye shifting over the mark. "Does she have siblings? If so, it is possible whoever marked this guy may be after them rather than her," he said quietly as he stood. He didn't notice the wisps of violet chakra swirling around his hands, which were edged with pale blue.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image

"She has a younger sister who isn't quite old enough to go into the academy yet. And many cousins." Kurenai thought for a moment, then shook her head. "They couldn't have been after Hanabi. The Kiri-nin said something about taking Hinata to the Kirigakure to be bred. What use would they have for her younger sister? Let's get Hinata back to Konoha. I'll take this guy" She picked up the Kiri jounin's corpse and slung it over her shoulder. "to the Hokage and see what he thinks. And you need to control your chakra flow," she added, referring to the chakra swirling over Hyojin's hands.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image Shino cocked his head slightly, thinking. Who has access to forbidden jutsus that we know of? From the boy's words, he suspects that whoever marked this one may be using him as a pawn, regardless of their plans already in place, he thought. Kiba blinked, his eyes dropping to Jin's hands where the odd chakra was swirling. It feels... dark... yet not malicious, he thought. Hyojin blinked. "What is chakra? I don't even know where the heck I am, much less what you're talking about.... eh... it'll most likely clear up in a while anyway, like everything else," he said, dropping his voice as he paused the second time. He didn't realize that his voice was still audible anyway.
((I will be unable to post all next week; family vacation...))  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:54 am
User Image

"Like everything else?" Kurenai asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'll explain on the way. Let's go. Kiba, take Hinata." With the Kiri-nin still slung over her shoulder, she motioned for the other three to follow her and hopped into the trees, heading back in the direction of Konohagakure.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:33 pm
User Image Shino pushed off without a word, his gaze shifting around as he sent a few of his kikaichÅ« out to scout ahead, making sure there weren't any more ninjas that would try to attack them. A simple high-D ranked patrol mission, and this happens... no doubt they'll bump the rank up to likely high-C, if not a low-B, the Aburame thought to himself. Kiba nodded, lifting Hinata onto his shoulder in a fireman's carry before he pushed off hard, noticing that though Jin seemed unused to chakra manipulation, he knew how to use it somewhat. He had, though noticed something odd with Jin's visible eye. When the heck did his hair fall over the other eye anyway? he wondered. Hyojin cocked his head as if to say, 'go on... as if it really matters'.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:58 pm
((Shall we skip to them being back in the village?))  
I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff