• Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:46 am
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:
I seek awesomeness even now, even my music is all that epic for me.

Erin frowned in disappointment when she heard Makako left by the nurse. "Well I better call her." Erin said looking over to her friends. Alison and Kotori looked at Erin confused. "Leave her be Erin, we got fun to do." Kotori said. Erin texted Makako will she be all right and then sent the text. Erin grabbed Alison and Kotori's hands and left the school getting into the limo. “Oy these black stockings are starting to itch.” Kotori said. “Perhaps buying new ones a great idea.” Ein responded. “You should talk your always wearing fishnets time and time again.”Alison said. “Alright fine regular stockings then.” Erin replied. “Your always distant, pour that grisliness out Erin.” Kotori responded. “Huh?” Erin asked. Kotori bent over tickling Erin. “Eke, ha ha ha ha !” Erin laughed. “Okay I promise I will act more girly.” Erin responded while still giggling. Hours passed and Erin and her friends left the designer store with bags, Erin was wearing a pretty dress.

User Image

Erin got into the limo and video messaged Makako. “You should of came with me if you weren’t sick, my friends and I had a great time shopping.” Erin said and then sent the text

Favorite anime: Ghost in the Shell- Gundam Wing- Bleach- Winx- Death Note-Art of War

Dream: Be on the Japanese Swat team before I die someday, I carry a realistic sniper riffle but really its a paintball gun.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:15 am
.:* Will i ever find my star ?*:.

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*Ipod*

My fav song
A song i sing with my heart

Makako started to feel dizzy as she were working. She had forgoten her phone in her normal cloth so she couldn't see that Erin had texted her or send her anything. Makako got more dizzy and just wanted to stop, but if she did that she would lose her job and she couldn't afford that, she was actaully already behind her rent bills, mostly because the owner of the apartment had just raised the rent 4%, it didn't looked like a lot but it was for Makako. Makako had to stand still just for a second, to clean her head.. "Makako move! you in the way!" A maid yelled and then suddenly bumped into her, Makako fell down and didn't got up as her body didn't allowed her. "Makako get up from the ground our boss is just going to get mad.." The maid muttered and looked down on Makako. Makako nodded slightly and tried to get up but fell quickly again "come on Makako stop goofing around and get up!" The maid said and grabbed her arm. "Makako you are burning up!" the maid said and help Makako over to a chair "why didn't you say anything?!" the maid asked annoyed now. Makako looked on her and shaked her head "im fine.. and i can't afford not to work.." Makako said and got up "my work is almost done about a hour and then i can go home.." Makako said and started to work again even thought the maid tried to stop her, but makako asked her not to. Then Makako was done she walked to the changing and got dressed in her normal cloth. Makako laid her head against the cold locker and closed her eyes, thinking that walking would maybe fresh her up and the air outside was cold to.. Makako got her ripped away from the cold locker and walked out of the store. Makako looked on her messages as she were walking home. Makako smiled as she saw there was a message from Erin "i'm not really sick, i just didn't felt so good at a time, but it disappeared quickly again after i got some rest" She wrote, it was a lie but what did it matter? Erin couldn't help her anyway so why even bother to worry her. Makako looked on the message and pushed the send bottom. Makako sighed and looked up at the black night sky, she sighed knowing that she had to work tomorrow.. she would rather go somewhere with her friends than work all the time, but it was just how things were . Makako speed her pace up and got home to her apartment. She sighed deeply and locked the door, Niki greated her and jumped up in her arms "im so beated..." makako and looked around in the quiet apartment, it seemed empty.. Makako sighed and walked to bed, she changed into a night gown and went to bed.

(OOC: the link doesnt work for me :/ )

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:35 pm
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:

Two days later Erin was riding in her limo again riding around that night when she saw Makako walking around. "You look horrible right about now, you look like you were sick." Erin said. The limo pulled over while Erin talked with the window down.

Favorite anime: Ghost in the Shell- Gundam Wing- Bleach- Winx- Death Note-Art of War

Dream: Be on the Japanese Swat team before I die someday, I carry a realistic sniper riffle but really its a paintball gun.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:07 pm

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*Ipod*

My fav song
A song i sing with my heart

Makako would have normally have smiled and said something polietly but she was in a bad mood and she didn't liked Erin's tone so she just kept walking and not even turned around. "well thank you.. " she said annoyed over that she said that she looked horrible. "i don't have time to chat right now.. talk to you later.." Makako said and walked away she didn't waited for answer. Makako walked home, she had just been in school and was already beated, her body wasn't recovered at all and still need rest that Makako couldnt allow it to get. Makako walked around and got ready to deliver news paper, luckly she didn't had to go to the cafe today as it was closed..

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:31 pm
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:

Erin looked at Makako and frowned. "Wait Makako it wasn’t an insult!" Erin shouted. An hour later Erin knocked on Makako's apartment door, Erin's phone could track people with internet access. "Its me Erin open up." Erin said. Eventually she was let in and Erin spoke up. "So dramatic, but your my friend and I care about you." Erin said. She looked at Makako's past due bills and Erin then frowned. "Are you kidding me Makako, you got a rich friend and you’re not asking me for help, you people and your indepence is nerve wracking." Erin said. She went into her carrying bag and handed Makako $30,000's. " No loan it’s a grant." Erin said. She looked at Makako's news paper bag and then spoke up. "Look Makako If you would ask me I can give you a well-paying job in my family, we already live and breathfirst class and fancy stuff and what not." Erin said.
Just then a rat ran into Makako's room and Erin squealed. "That does it, your becoming a Varlom folk, you will thank me later!" Erin demanded.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*head*

music box of memory
shattered memories..

Makako looked on Erin shocked over that she was there.. She looked on her and then looked away and clenched her hand into a fist as she talked about money and being a member of the varlom family.. Makako jumped up, her hair covred her eyes. Makako grabbed the bag and turned Erin around and started to push her out, not to roughly but not soft either. Then she was out of the arpartment and Makako stood in the door opening, Makako looked down in the ground and tossed the bag with the money to her "i dont want your money...! i dont want to become a member of the Varlom family or what ever you think, i dont even want to work for you... " Makako said as tears ran down from her eyes and ran down, from her eyes to her jawline there they fell to the ground "And so you know that rat is Niki's freind believe it or not..." Makako said and kept her head low so Erin couldn't see her face. "1. you can't pay me... 2. i dont want your money and i never will.. 3. just because you are rich and think you are helping people with that kinda of thing, then you are wronge.. 4. you know nothing about me.." Makako said low and lower and lower and number 4 was only a weak and sad whisper. Makako didn't waited for answer before she stepped a step back and locked the door.. Makako slids down the door and crawled together.. she was silence and burried her face into her knees.. why... why did ot had to be to day.. of all days..? it was the worst day possible.. couldn't she just had stayed away from her today..? if it just had been tomorrow it would have been better...Makako burried her face deeper into her knees, hoping that she just would go away.. Makako really liked Erin, she really did but.. she couldn't say that... for the first she was to shy and the other reason.. yeah.. As Makako burried her face into her knees Niki walked over to her and spinned and nuzzled against her, but even thought that Makako didn't moved, only her face deeper into her knees, holding around her legs closer and closer. Her knees were all wet now by all her tears that she cried so silence, but it didn't really mattered if she tried to dry them now the would just get wet again right after she had dried the of..

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:37 pm
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:

Erin looked at Makako and spoke silently. "Makako don’t cry, I’m not showing my wealth off especially around you and I’m not a jerk, seeing you living like this is not right, when you were sick I was worried because your my friend in so little time. Some of my friends have financial problems and I’m there because I care." Erin said. Erin started blushing and spoke up. "I- I love you as in have feelings for you even more on top of I care, seeing you like this hurts me." Erin said and then tears started running down Erin’s face looking at Makako. "See what you did Makako, your crying got me crying." Erin cried. " I dont care you live here but I wana help you ." Erin said
crying theme  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:03 pm
Erin handed Makako her diary and turned to a page in the book for her to see.

Dear: Diary

A month ago I met this amazing girl named Makako, the people around her tell me she’s a hard worker but I see her as a Wonder Woman my booo. I really admire being around her, when I feel she needs help I promise I will be her wing woman. I wana be closer to her but how?

crying I admit, I so wana call Makako my honey booo crying heart  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*head*

music box of memory
shattered memories..

Makako crawled more together, slowly stopping crying. But she didn't answered she stayed queit for a very long time. Makako lifted her head and looked around in the empty apartment, a faden dropping sound from a sink in the kitchen and that was all the sound there was. Niki was silence to as it sat next to Makako. Makako patted Niki and sighed, Makako lifted her head and bumped her back of her head against the door. "i like you too Erin...." Makako said and closed her eyes. Her voice were very soft and calm, it didn't even sound as she had been crying or upset.. "but... i don't want your money.. and i never will.... even if it just to help me..." Makako said in her soft tone. Makako blushed and hold around her legs again and placed her head on top of her knees "i really like you alot..." Makako said and blushed and then closed her eyes, listing to the silecne until Erin would break it by say something..

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:03 am
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:

Erin looked at Makako and started blushing after she heard Makako tell her feelings. "I am really joyed you have feelings for me in return, your beautiful in my eyes Makako your mother did a masterpiece birthing you." Erin said. Erin gave Makako a slow smooch on the lips and then smiled secondly. "You know honey, I can really make this relationship flourish to you so much that 30 years from now you still wouldn’t wana let me go." Erin said. She helped Makako up and looked at her. "Don’t worry my booo, I have no problems helping you with your work." Erin said and then put her arms around Makako's neck smiling at her in a beautiful way .  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*head*

music box of memory
shattered memories..

Makako blushed deeply as Erin kissed her, very softly on her lips. Her lips were warm and soft just like her own, her heart skipped a beat or two... Makako looked shyly away blushing alot. She then looked on her but just blushed even more, knowing that now they knew each others feeling things probaly would changed a bit between them.. Makako looked on her and got up as she helped her up. Makako just nodded shyly to what she said and didn't really said anything. Makako smiled warmly to her and looked on her, she couldn't help but blush more then she said she were preety and stuff like that and the thought about being with her in so long time didn't even help either to made her stop blushing.. Makako looked on her and frowned a bit "you the one there is preety.. you are the one on the magazines and stuff... im not really preety.." she said and rubbed her head abit and then shaked it "no its fine, you dont need to help me at work..... i-im just happy about you like me too...." she said and blushed more, she tried not to blush but it was hard to not as she really liked erin alot.. and felt so embaressed and happy then she kissed her or called her beautiful..

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:31 pm
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:

Erin returned Makako's kiss and then slowly started smiling. "Im beautiful yes only because I’m hot for now." Erin said. "Should I leave honey, I presume you have places to go ? Erin asked Makako  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:50 am

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*head*

music box of memory
shattered memories..

Makako blused as Erin kissed her, she smiled and sloked on her, Makako giggled a bit from what she said and nodded. "Oh no!! I really have to go now!" Makako said as Errin talked about her going somewhere. Makako grabbed the news paper bags and satrted to run "S-see y-you later!!" She shouted as she was running and blushing. Niki looked up on Erin and meowed and then walked away..

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:48 am
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:

Erin felt Makako's lips depart from her, she smiled blushing and then waved her good bye. "Bye honey, call you later." Erin said in a sweet love struck tone. She looked at Niki the cat and picked her up. "Makako didn’t lock up Ms. Kitty, oh well guess Im staying here until she get back." Erin said. She called the pet shop and cat toys brought for Niki the cat was brought on Erin's expense. Erin spent the next long hours playing with Niki the cat, the limo outside went back to the Varlom house long ago.

Many hours later Erin was on her phone talking in Makako's kitchen to Alision and Kotori on the phone.

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:18 am

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*head*

music box of memory
shattered memories..

Makako was running around with the news papers as fast as she could, but suddenly a mouse ran in front of her and Makako tripped from the shock. Makako fell to the ground and laid a bit. She whimpered and sat up "ouch.. that hurted.." she muttered and sat up. Makako rubbed her head but then she heard a meow.. "meow...?" Makako repeated and looked around. Makako got up and looked around. Behind a bush a box stood filled with kittens.. There was seven black kittens, Makako smiled and pat them "Aww soo cute!" she said and then looked around "but.. where is your mom or owner..?" she muttered lowly. Makako sighed and struggled "im sure somebody will come soon..." she said and kept running around with her news papers. Then she was done she walked home and passed where she had tripped and then heard a meow again. Makako walked over to the bush and saw the kittens still where there. Makako looked around and sighed, she picked up the box and started to walk home. Makako reached home and saw Erin was still inside her house "E-erin... what are you doing here...?" she asked and bluhsed a bit. Makako walked over to her bed and placed the box on her bed and got the kittens out. She then walked to the kitten and took a bowl and some milk, she walked over to the kittens and gave them some milk. The kittens was very hungry and they drinked the milk very fast and meowed alot "Awww so cute" Makako said and giggled cute with a sweet smile.

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas