Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A dragon's last hope Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soarsa

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image
Yuvia did as she was told and went behind Raz. She tried not to stare at his muscular back, but it was pretty much in the way. The tiger called out to who ever was folling them and out came a lizard. He approached them as though meaning no harm, but just like the tiger, he was a bit intimidating. The sheep kept quiet; too afraid to even asked the stranger his name.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:34 pm
Raz looked at him and narrowed his eyes as he got closer to them. He didnt like how this was looking, someone that was sneaking behind them and now was walking so calmly to them. "you can stay right there, dont trust you enough to let you any closer." He then looked back at yuvia to make sure she was still ok befor turning back to him. "Now first things first, why are you following us?"  

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:41 pm
The lizard stopped where he was and simply stood there for a moment before he was addressed and was told to speak, "I just grew curious of your two, its not everyday a sheep and a tiger help each other." he said lowering himself to sit down, he crossed his legs and made himself look as if he was going to meditate, "I dont mean any harm, and if you dont believe me I will throw you my weapons." he said unsheathing his blades and placing them on the ground in front of him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image
Feeling a bit brave behind a tiger, Yuvia asked, "Who are you?" She was rathered confuse by the whole thing. Did he truely wish no harm for them? His excuse for following them made sense to her though. They were a odd pair, but it would be much odder if he also didn't want to eat her. What was it with the predators around here? Were they not hungry?  

Soarsa

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:26 pm
"Yes if it was, I really wouldn't be here." Kat said truthfully. Then stobd up putting away the paste. "You should be all set. i will be going not." She said bowing before walking away.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image
The lizard gave a gesture for an apology, "Sorry, the name's Firion." he said, he couldnt help but notice the sheep's thoughts which he really didnt like to do, but he didnt wish for her to be afraid, "And no, I do not wish to eat you my dear, for I dont enjoy the taste of red meat, well except for fish." he said giving a friendly smile, "Although I have to admit, you are cute enough to eat." he teased.  

FirionTheDragon

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:33 pm
Raz looked at the lizard as he put his weapons down but then back at Yuvia when ahe spoke to him. He,did think it was cute that she got braver when he was there. He then looked back at the lizard thinking about what he said about them being an odd pair. "you do have a good point Firion, we do make an odd pair. But just to say, I found this little one wanting to get away from her heard. So I was going to take her to a near by town to get her aomething to eat and a place to stay." He then patted her head gently again.

~Elesewhere~

Chi looked at her when she was done helping him and nodded as he did. "Thank you before your help, but there is one thing I ask of you." He then slowly got uo then walked over to her. "I am trying to make it to the temple on Black Mt. Can you help me get there?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:36 am
User Image
Yuvia was stunned that Firion seemed to know exactly what she was thinking. However, she was a prey animal and what else would she be thinking being around predators? She blushed at the lizard's mention of her being 'cute'. But the sheep didn't really know if it was suppose to be taken as a compliment or a hungry comment. "Ohhh....," she said softly. Now that was settle, what else did he wanted? What was the lizard hoping for? Yuvia then gave her attention to the tiger who began to explain their strange friendship. She wondered what would happen to them once they reach a town. Would we have to seperate? It was nice having a tiger watching out for her, it would be a shame to lose such a security. Suddenly, Raz once again gave her a gentle pat on the head, which cause her to bleat just a little. When that soft noise came out, Yuvia quickly covered her mouth turning a bit pink in color.  

Soarsa

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:46 am
Kat smiled, "That isn't too hard a task. Follow me." She said starting to walk. She felt where they were suppose to go.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:35 am
Raz looked down at her smiling when he heard that nose, making him want to pat her head again. He thought that was very cute and wanted to aee if he could make her do itt again. "Well he knows what he is talking about when he said you are cute." When he was doing this his mind thought of one thing, he didnt want to lose her. He wanted to be her protecter for as long as it was nedded. He didnt know why but his mind and heart where just going out to this little sheep.

~Elsewhere~

Chi looked at her as he walked with her with one,hand on the handle of his sword and the other at his side. "So you will help me without even asking whhy I am going there or asking for anything in return?" He was really not used to peoole helpinglike she was, he felt so unsure about it.  

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Soarsa

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image
Once again, Raz started to pet her, which cuased her to bleat a second time. When he too called her "cute", the sheep was feeling all kinds of weird. So much so that she requested it to stop. "You're making me blush...," the ewe said shyly. Those two were making her heart beat that much faster and making her feel so nervous. They were so strong and dangerous compare to her, yet they were so kind and gentle towards her. She never met predators such as these. How was she suppose to behave?  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:38 pm
Raz smiled as he stopped this time and looked down at het. "I can see the blushing hahaha." He then looked at the time then the sky before looked at the lizard man. "Well time is moving while we are not, would you like to come with us? Foodd is on me back at the inn." He then looked at Yuvia to see what she thought of that idea.  

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:03 pm
THe lizard got himself onto his feet, grabbed his blades and sheathed them. He gave a quick nod then headed to the two, "Yes, and I would offer to buy food for tonight but the currency I am currently carrying is no longer worth anything." he said, a bit embarrassed at that as well. The lizard turned to the sheep and made a friendly smile, "Sorry, although I was forbidden to love another, I cant help but compliment a woman." he said now walking past the two, "You coming or not?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image
Yuvia didn't like Raz teasing her, but it was forgivable. She noticed the tiger inviting Firion to join them and had nothing against it. As long as she was safe, which seem so since neither wanted a bite at her, then she was totally ok with it. She watched as he came towards then and started walking towards the town. The sheep wondered what he meant by not being allowed to love another. But it was best not to ask for now. Yuvia followed the lizard since he was ahead of them and would occasionally look back at Raz to see if he too was following.  

Soarsa

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:25 pm
"I don't ask for anything I can get myself. So please keep up. And I just like helping pople out." Kat said cheerfully.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff