Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
A Secret Winter Love Story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:12 pm
Julia looked at Aaron and watched as she smiled her sleep after she had kissed her and listened to what she had to say and spoke up."Well I remember I promised,but honey I do want to sleep with you and see you smiling at me once you and I wake,but I well..."she stopped as Aaron grabbed her hand and put it on her cheekbone. She heard Aaron's phone ring and watched as she woke up. She smiled at Aaron and said ok and that she would hold on.

Julia looked at Aaron spoke up." It doesn't matter to me darling as long as it involves being close to you."she said. She felt Aaron grab her shoulders and leaned her to her and slowly started kissing her a few times on the lips. She watched as Aaron tried to seperate her lips from hers but failed and countinued kissing and she some how felt the warmth of Aaron's body and smiled as she listened to Aaron and spoke up." I mm know honey I love you very much and when am this close to you I feel beyond complete."she said as she wrapped her arms around Aaron's waist and pulled her closer to her and countined to kiss her. "Aaron I ask your permission for my pink flower if your kitten my sleep with her to become closer with you in a lovers way?.she asked as lightly kissed Aarons neck.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Aaron Shirakawa

xxx

Aaron looked at Julia and spoke in that usual curious voice. "Well we only been together since yesterday but I’m yours, just no leaving like them men do and end up hurting me like them men do." Aaron said. "Mate with Julia hmm? Permission for your pink flower to sleep with my kitten is granted." Aaron said. Aaron returned Julia's smooch kissing her more, for Aaron, Julia was something her body wanted even with just a simple kiss turning into more.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:53 am
Julia looked at Aaron and listened to her as she spoke in her usual curious voice and spoke up." I know we've only been together since yesterday and am glad your my lover,I would never leave and hurt you like those men do ever,I cross my heart"she said. She blushed a bit at what Aaron said and then smiled at Aaron and watched as she returned her kiss by kissing her more.

However with each kiss Julia had gotten from Aaron her body desired her even more. She tried to seperate her lips from Aaron bit failed and just keep kissing her. " My lips love your lips very much darling and dont wish to seperate from yours mm I love you so much Aaron baby I want to spend all the time I can with you whether it been day or night."she said.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:29 am
User Image

Aaron Shirakawa

xxx

Aaron looked at Julia and started blushing. "You actually mean that honey, I feel all cozy inside." Aaron said. She started giggling as Julia kissed her, she put her arms around Julia's neck and started giggling like crazy. Aaron laid down slowly removing the shoulder cloths of her blouse off her shoulders, Aaron smiled at Julia and then grabbed her arm and gently pulled her on top of her. "I - you just expressed what I feel, mmm." Aaron said and then she kissed Julia again. She put her legs around Julia's waist pulling her very close to her.

(Time skip)

User Image
User Image
User Image

(You know Kitty, you can make a gaia living playing the gaia markets, I made 13,000 gold in two in a half days and 1,000,0000 something gold on a look I am expecting to get a gaia profit once its brought. As you can see by my avatar looks I am success at gaian investments and profits. And get this, I didn’t spend a dime of my real money biggrin )

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:28 am
Julia looked Aaron as she started blushing and spoke up."Of course I mean it Aaron baby."she said with a smile. She smiled at Aaron as she began to giggle as she kissed her and watched as she put her arms around her neck and listened to her as she began giggling like crazy which made Julia smile.

Julia looked at Aaron and watched her as she laid down slowly removing the shoulder clothes of her blouse off of her shoulders. Julia smiled at Aaron as she felt her grab her arm and gentle pull her on top of her." Am glad to hear that Aaron"she said as Aaron kissed her again. She allowed Aaron to wrap her legs around her waist and pull her very close to her.

A while later Julia was cuddling with Aaron while kissing her a few times. " I love you so much Aaron darling,am going to sleep with you more often baby,since we've already have had our ultimate love fest."she said as she countinued to kiss her even more. "I love you so much honey and I promise I will make you happy and loved to be called my pink flower."she said.

(that.s great to hear download am sorry if my post in the rp are somewhat horrible. Am using a smartphone because were getting the pc fixed. If you needed gold you could have asked me.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:56 am
User Image

Aaron Shirakawa

xxx

Aaron looked at Julia blushing and smiled sheepishly in her bed with her eyes in a love trance at Julia. “Uh huh, well honey boo I like being the property of someone, and besides I’m all happy knowing my girlish butt is yours in every way as your territory.” Aaron said. Aaron hugged Julia’s waist and then climbed on top of her. “Bedie by time with Julia again, hmm?” Aaron asked with that oblivious innocent look on her face. I’m still seeing hearts in my eyes after our long and heated coming together in my bed, okay honey you can sleep with me in my sheets and covers only if you promise to get tangled up closely with me in my sheets and covers every time you sleep with me.” Aaron said.

User Image
User Image
User Image

(Yeah but its more rewarding when you earn it and you earn a skill to, really considering doing this in the real world making real money. I noticed my stuff is usually always purchased like crazy, my other competitors don’t really try to make the sales raw as heck like mine. biggrin )  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:38 am
Julia looked at Aaron as she started blushing and smilied sheeplishly at her well they were in bed together and well they were in a love trance." Well Aaron am happy your my pink flower and that you own me as well."she said. She felt Aaron hug her waist then climb on top of her which made her smile. She listened to Aaron and kissed her. "I promise Aaron."she said as her kimono flashed her chest a little bit.

Julia kissed Aaron passionatly on the lips and didn't mind that the kimono she was wearing was begining to flash her body a bit. "Aaron honey how about we go shopping later today?."she asked Aaron as she kissed her neck a few times and then went to kissing her lips."Mmm I guess my body loves being close to yours a lot more since our love fest a few hours ago."she said as began to woman handle Aaron for sometime.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:39 am
Aaron looked at Julia and spoke up. "Shop with Julia hm?". "Okay sure, the longer with you your Juliet loves." Aaron saiid. "Mmm, ahhh, hmmm." Aaron moaned as Jullia kissed her and made love to Aaron kissing her while woman handling her. "When do you wana depart?" Aaron asked with that clueless look in her eyes.

(I like this story, makes, you feel the world their living in, when they go out im getting general to the things around them )  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:11 pm
Julia looked at Aaron smiled at her then spoke when she was done." Am happy to hear that honey."she said. She smiled at Aaron when she heard her moan well she kissed her and woman handled her. " You can decide when we depart baby."she said.

Julia got up from the bed and went to Aaron's closet and began looking through her clothes and spoke." You don't if I borrow an outfit from you do you honey?". she asked.

(I like it the story as well,it does,alright.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image

Aaron Shirakawa

xxx

Aaron looked at Julia and spoke. “You can wear my stuff, just be warn your jaw will drop when you see my stuff.” Aaron said. “Lets see, I got super hero, cute girl in the rain and tons more of cute looks in there.” Aaron said. Aaron went under her bed pulling out stuff animals in the form of umbrellas, she opened the panda umbrella and it yawned like a real panda bear. Aaron went under her bed some more pulling out a rabbit hoodie with them rabbit ears poking out and a bunny tail at the end of the jacket. “I still don’t understand why I’m so popular with people?” Aaron asked. She dug deep under her bed pulling out a humongous panda book bag. “More panda’s again, I really need to stop doing Celcei’s interest in fashion!” Aaron said kind of upset. In the closet was a picture of panda fingernails bald up in the back.

xxx

xxx

xxx

User Image
User Image
User Image

(Kitty! I been playing the gaia market place for two days and I had my avatar wearing all kinds of expensive items I wished to have, I passed and created so many items it’s just crazy and they all up on the marketplace. I might take advantage of my talents again and create you one amazing expensive gaia outfit soon. I get tons of super cool items coming through my door every day on gaia. biggrin )

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:01 pm
Julia looked at Aaron and spoke. "Thank you honey,am sure things will be cute."she said. "nice."she said. She watched as Aaron went under her bed and began pulling stuff out from under her bed of things that looked like stuffed animals. " Your fashion sense is great Aaron." she said as she kissed Aaron to cheer her up a bit. "Is it alright if I borrow your panda stuff?"she asked. "How is it you knew I loved pandas so much?"she asked. She looked in the back of Aaron's closet and saw a photo of panda fingernails all bald up.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:51 pm
Aaron looked at Julia and looked confused and then returned her kiss. " To be honest I did not know nothing besides that panda you have, another girl and boy around here like pandas and stuff out here way from home." Aaron said. "My mother is a waitress back in Russa, she kept telling me going ino business is a epic start to earn one h_ell of living." Aaron replied to Julia. Lets see what to wear, perhaps that Varshown Perry line I shall wear today." Aaron said and then started getting dreess in front of Julia perfectly fine Julia was watching her.  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:50 am
Julia looked at Aaron and watched as she returned her kiss then spoke when she was done." Hmm that's nice to hear that there are other people who share my intrest of things that look like pandas."she said. " Your mom's right about if you get into busness that you'll earn one heck of a living."she said.

Julia smiled at Aaron and changed her clothes after Aaron changed hers. Once she was done she kissed Aaron and spoke. "So do you want to leave in a few minutes,so anyways how long is you photo shoot usual."she asked well she tied her hair in a ponytail.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:17 am
User Image

Aaron Shirakawa

xxx

Aaron looked at Julia and spoke. “We can leave right now.” Aaron said. A while later Aaron was at the train station holding Julia’s hand when a bunch of men started smiling all goofy at Aaron and Julia, one woman shook her head and kept walking. “I tried for years being straight lady, men I never had affection for ever even when a hot guy would kiss me I still didn’t feel nothing!” Aaron yelled at the lady. “I don’t get people and scripture say, man going with man would go to h-ell.” Aaron said. “But what if you honestly really tried super hard to like the opposite gender but your body wouldn’t let you?” Aaron asked Julia and then bent over a gave her a long kiss. .

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:17 pm
Julia looked at Aaron and spoke." Alright baby let's go." she said. A while later Julia was with Aaron at the train station holding her hand and watched as group of men looked at them with goofy smiles on their faces well a women just shook her head. She looked at Aaron as she yelled at the women and spoke to her. "Well Aaron honey mostly with my body and heart on who it decides to love."she said as she kissed Aaron back.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff