Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hidden Waterfall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDarkestCureXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:01 pm
She kissed back again and leaned by his shoulder again. She hoped that this turned out well and that this would continue in the days to come, for she really enjoyed being with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:08 pm
xXDarkestCureXx
She kissed back again and leaned by his shoulder again. She hoped that this turned out well and that this would continue in the days to come, for she really enjoyed being with him.
I do too.  

Kioma Tenshi Death Slayer

Friendly Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXDarkestCureXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:12 pm
Luna held onto his hand and toyed with it a little bit before falling asleep on him. Her head slid down to his lap, and she woke up, startled " Oh, sorry I fell asleep." she struggled to keep her eyes open before falling asleep again. Her head slid into his lap again, but she did not wake up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:15 pm
xXDarkestCureXx
Luna held onto his hand and toyed with it a little bit before falling asleep on him. Her head slid down to his lap, and she woke up, startled " Oh, sorry I fell asleep." she struggled to keep her eyes open before falling asleep again. Her head slid into his lap again, but she did not wake up.
Hey let's go back to the dorm, ok.  

Friendly Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Friendly Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:15 pm
xXDarkestCureXx
Hey let's go back to the dorm, ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:20 pm
" huh.... Oh.. I fell asleep again. Sorry.. " Luna's face was very red, because she noticed that her head was in his lap.. "sorry..." Luna said tiredly. "yeah let's go back to the dorm.. Can we do this again tomorrow?" she got up and started walking back toreards where the dorms were holding Kioma's hand seemingly afraid to let go.  

xXDarkestCureXx

Friendly Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:22 pm
xXDarkestCureXx
" huh.... Oh.. I fell asleep again. Sorry.. " Luna's face was very red, because she noticed that her head was in his lap.. "sorry..." Luna said tiredly. "yeah let's go back to the dorm.. Can we do this again tomorrow?" she got up and started walking back toreards where the dorms were holding Kioma's hand seemingly afraid to let go.
Yea, we can.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:23 pm
She ran all the way back to the dorm.

xXDarkestCureXx

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:07 pm
Ryujin Imoya

I smiled My eyes flashed "Anything?" I turned around in his Arms now facing him.I looked into his eyes an smiled Nipping at his jaw"Well,I think maybe, we should give this a try" Putting arms around his neck then kissed him softly.then smiled "what do you wanna do now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:10 pm
selenia50150
Ryujin Imoya

I smiled My eyes flashed "Anything?" I turned around in his Arms now facing him.I looked into his eyes an smiled Nipping at his jaw"Well,I think maybe, we should give this a try" Putting arms around his neck then kissed him softly.then smiled "what do you wanna do now?"

He returens her kiss with a develish looks in his eye whispers against her lips as he entwines his body with hers- What do you think i want to do -he presses against her closer- any ideas?  

Haruo Hasegawa

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:20 am
Ryujin Imoya

l looked Ryujin Devilish look an shiver,when his soft words caressed my lips i still had my arms around his neck .i blinked then Blushed Deeply turn Crimson red .I knew what he ment but i wanted him to tell me ." I think I know but i want you to say it " I kissed Ryujin again  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am
selenia50150
Ryujin Imoya

l looked Ryujin Devilish look an shiver,when his soft words caressed my lips i still had my arms around his neck .i blinked then Blushed Deeply turn Crimson red .I knew what he ment but i wanted him to tell me ." I think I know but i want you to say it " I kissed Ryujin again

he grins and whispers against her soft lips swollen from his kissing- Your body is a temple I wish to worship. Will you let me take you, to the heavens and back?-fire and water start dancing around them as his passion grows stronger with each touch of their lips.  

Haruo Hasegawa

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:54 pm
Ryujin Imoya

I smiled i had never heard it put quite like that before.Nodding i drew Ryujin into a passionate kiss ."then the door to my temple have opened, for you."I laughed softly as our elements started dancing around us at the flames of Passion became Greater.my body an hair Ignited by the softly gentle caresses.I was on fire literally i engulfed us both in flames "oh Ryujin" I whispered softly  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:28 pm
selenia50150
Ryujin Imoya

I smiled i had never heard it put quite like that before.Nodding i drew Ryujin into a passionate kiss ."then the door to my temple have opened, for you."I laughed softly as our elements started dancing around us at the flames of Passion became Greater.my body an hair Ignited by the softly gentle caresses.I was on fire literally i engulfed us both in flames "oh Ryujin" I whispered softly

He smiles with his lips pressed to hers- Then let the fun begin  

Haruo Hasegawa

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

John cutter

"Just stay out of my way and stay calm and you will live a lot longer"

John was being John as he sat across the water fall watching all the people as he looked around he was hoping he would run into Lena or niko after his time away from school on a small little job.He soon looked around once more his eyes changing from there normal color to black with red rings as he looked around scanning the area.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff