Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Graffiti Store/ Tattoo Parlor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:10 am
User Image
As Her Tattoo Was Finished Up, She Saw Him Take Out Some Blood In A Tiny Container. "Damn...I Need Some Blood...But I Dont Want To Be Rude. Ill just have To Go Back To My Dorm." She Thought To Herself Watching The Container Go Empty. She Grabbed All Of Her Stuff And Was Getting Ready To Leave. She Turned Towards Him And Smiled. "Thanks. And Hope You Feel Better. You know After What Happened To Your Fiance." She Smiled Again Heading To The Door.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:57 am
*Drake goes outside the tattoo shop and drinks a bottle of blood that he had with him in his robe*  

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:23 am
User Image
Onaka Quickly Smelled The Blood Again. "What Is With everyone Having Blood. Im Starving. I Need To Get To My Dorm Before I pass Out." She Thought Walking Out Side The Tattoo Shop.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:28 am
"Here take some"*Drake hands over a bottle of blood to the girl*"I can tell that you are a vampire, a noble vampire."Drake says with a smile.  

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:38 am
User Image
"Oh. Uh Thanks." She Takes The Bottle And Drinks It. Her Skin Began To Lighten Up And Her Eyes Back To Its Crimson Color. "That Was Soo Good." She Thought To Herself Smiling Back At The Man.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:46 am
Drake is wearing like a mask that is demon like but it conceals his face but only his mouth show and fangs."One thing i hope you don't pass out i would have to take ya back home if you asked me to before you pass out."Drake said it with a nice and kind gentle voice that feels like a good morning breeze."I have been raised to take care my vampire kind."Drake said with a smile once again but this one is like the sunshine just dropped onto his face.  

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:53 am
User Image

"Seems Like Your A Mind Reader Too Huh?" She Said giggling. She Took A Step Closer To Observe His Mask. It Seemed Interesting To her. She Smiled At Him And Introduced Herself. "Im Onaka. I Go To The Academy Nearby." She Said Pointing In That Direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:57 am
"I am Drake, a pureblood vampire and i don't go around the school much honestly if only i had some awesome friends i might attend more."Drake said sadly and notices that Onaka is looking at his mask."Well i killed a demon way back to get this mask since i got a--*Drake pauses of seeing the injury he got that bleed for 3 days straight*"Nevermind"Drake says with a sigh.  

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:02 pm
User Image
"Oh Well I Could Be Your Friend." She Said Smiling And Continued"And Please Continue. Your Story Is Interesting. Or Do You Just Not Want To Tell Me?" She Asked With a Smile. She Felt The Texture Of It Amazed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:06 pm
"Well when i was fighting the demon, when i was about to finished it, it scared my left eye, i fought it more and killed it in the battle and claimed the mask but during the few days when i laid in bed, my eye kept bleeding."Drake said very sadly knowing that it only nearly cost his eye."Ill pull off my mask for you and you will see how much damage it did to my left eye it is pretty much scared badly."Drake pulls off the mask and his bright purple eyes show and there is one warrior type of scar that is long and small in width that crosses over his left eye.  

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:52 pm
User Image
"Oh I See." She Said Quietly Gazing at His Scar. "Does It Hurt?" She Asked Touching It A Little Bit. She Looked Him In His Pretty Eyes. She Took A Step Back. She didnt Want To be Too Close To Him And Make Him Uncomfortable

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:04 pm
"It hurts a bit but it is healing from the pain not its look it will forever be there."Drake says very sadly."Don't worry you ain't making me feel uncomfortable."Drake said with a smile.  

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 pm
User Image
"Okay Good." She Said With relief. "So Did You Come To Get A Tattoo As Well?" She Asked With A Nice Smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:36 pm
"No i did not actually i just came here to hang out actually."Drake said with a smile.  

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XLoveVampX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:58 pm
tagz came outside and shouted at the loiterers " OH MY GOD, KING OF VAMPIERS LUCIEN!" tagz motions the two to come to him.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff