Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
I thought you were a cat! 1x1 taken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce looked at her and nodded with a blush before he said "Of course. I would feel horrible if you slept alone in this." With that he got up and put the second flashlight in his other hand before holding out the freehand to help up Sky.

Fallen Angel Accalia

[OOC: sorry for the short post I've had a bit of writers block ^^']  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:21 pm
L2453

User Image

"Okay then, thank you," Sky took his hand in hers, "so I'm guessing the power went out right?" She asked Bryce and pointed at the flashlight he was holding. She could easily see in the dark, being a cat and all, but Sky wondered if Bryce could too; though she didn't think so since he had a flashlight.

(It's okay, it happens)  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce looked at the flashlight and shook his head. "Nope just grabbing it just in case they do." He said as he helped up Sky. He then turned and walked into his room, walking over to his side of the bed and placing the light on the nightstand that was beside his bed before taking off his shirt to reveal a muscled body. Tossing up the covers and getting beneath them he said "Good night Sky." He then waited for her to get in before he blushed and realized he was shirtless. He then quickly added "Sorry if this is uncomfortable for you...I'm just not one to sleep in shirts. It gets too hot and stuffy for me I guess..." he let out a small chuckle.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:01 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky couldn't help but to look at Bryce's body, she already thought he was good looking to begin with, now she was really starting to like him. "I don't mind really," she walked around to the other side of the bed and slipped under the covers herself, "and this is your home after all, anyways, I'll see you in the morning, goodnight." Sky told him, as she closed her eyes, but she didn't fall asleep just yet; her mind was racing, as well as her heart.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce nodded and smiled before responding "Night Sky...I'll see you in the morning beautiful." with that he closed his eyes and awaited sleep to overcome him but it only going to be a while before he truly fell asleep.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:43 pm
L2453

User Image

Being already half asleep, Sky didn't quite get to hear what Bryce had just said, but her ear did twitch at the sound of his voice; meaning she still caught some part of what he said. A couple of minutes later, she was sound asleep, and in an involuntary motion, She cuddled up to Bryce, though Sky had no idea of what she had just done.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce was about to turn over until he felt Sky cuddle up to him. Frozen with embarrasment he slowly turned towards her and opened his eyes. They weren't as good at seeing in the dark but they were above ordinary. He saw that she was asleep and blushed. She was actually really cute when she slept. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and cuddled up to her as well before falling asleep.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:27 pm
L2453

User Image

The next day, Sky woke up before Bryce did, but she then felt something on her. Seeing Bryce's arms around her, Sky's heart skipped a beat, and she froze; Sky wasn't sure what to do at the moment, she felt heat rise to her cheeks, should she wake him? Sky couldn't make up her mind, she was enjoying the moment a bit, but what would Bryce do when he woke up? Deciding not to wake him, she just let the moment last for the time being.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce gave a small breath in his sleep as the sun rays peered through the blinds and the pattering of light rains sounded throughout the house. His long, solver hair strewn about him in a fashion that almost made him look heavenly. A small smile curved his straight lips as he stirred lightly and felt something in his arms. Slowly opening his eyes Bryce looked at Sky in his arms and before anything could process in his mind and throw up the red flag he said in a calm and suave tone "Good morning gorgeous...how'd you sleep?"

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:34 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky's ear twitched towards the sound of Bryce's voice, then she turned her head to look up at him, "Oh... good m-morning, I-I slept well, how about you?" She asked in a nervous voice, as her pulse picked up again, and she turned a shade of red. Even with a bedhead, Sky still found Bryce attractive, but she could tell that he hadn't picked up on the part where they were in each others arms.

(Sorry about the delay, I haven't had time to get on, and post till now)  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce nodded with a smile and said "I've slept wonderfully and it's not because I slept next to an angel." with that he realized that she was rather closer than usual. Blinking a bit he looked her up and down before it finally clicked. 'WE CUDDLED!?!' he thought as his face turned beet red 'Not only that but I've flirted with her like a school boy!' was the next thought. Giving a light cough as he came to his senses Bryce slowly let go of her, suddenly regretting it as the cold morning wind blew through the open window. Pushing off the comforter and sitting up he asked "What would you like for breakfast?" the red still painted across his face. Although he was a bit surprised for not stuttering at all in that sentence.

Fallen Angel Accalia

[OOC: no problem and thanks for telling me ^^]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:29 pm
L2453

User Image

"An angel?" She smiled and looked down embarrassed, "I don't know about that, but thanks for the compliment. Anyways, I don't really know what I want, so I'll give you the freedom of choice." She said calmly. As happy as she was on the inside, Sky's cheeks were still a soft red, 'Well, that wasn't as bad as I thought would be, and I'm sure it could have been worse. I'm happy though, I really like him now, though could this have made things awkward?" she wondered.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce nodded and got up, stretching a bit before heading downstairs and into the kitchen where he pulled out a frying pan and heated it up on the stove while he got out various ingredients. Once that was done he poured some cooking oil into the pan before cracking two eggs and letting them boil before moving them around a bit. He cut up some onions and tomatoes before placing them a bit on the edge before flipping it and sprinkling some cheese over it. After putting it on a plate he did the same thing except with an extra egg. Once the omelets were done he grabbed a fork and walked upstairs, trying to get the image of Sky on him out of his head. Walking into his room he gently handed her the plate and said "Here you go. I figured you'd like to have some breakfast in bed."

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:20 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky, who was now laying on top of the covers, quickly sat up when Bryce returned with breakfast, "Thank you, but you really didn't have to bring it all the way up here, I would have gone down in a few minutes." She replied and took the plate he had handed her. The omelet looked great, and it smelled wonderful, it had been a while since she had eaten something this good.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

The young neko nodded a bit and said "It's alright I felt like giving you something special do I cooked you the best thing I could cook." He blushed and smiled before getting up and handing her the remote. "Here the tv's all yours. I'm gonna go check on some stuff out back and see if there's anything I need to replace." he smiled and left the room. He walked downstairs and into the backyard, surveying the equipment he had. The stand for his punching bag was fine as was the bag itself. He then looked over at the benchpress and nodded with a smile. Everything looked great so with that he walked back inside, grabbed his food and went back upstairs into the room.

Fallen Angel Accalia

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces