Welcome Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Namchun

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:31 pm
Hi everyone. 4laugh I'm Trixie but I prefer you to call me Pat. Lol. I'm still in college. Learning a lot of interesting things I wanna do in life. Especially in the field of photography! <3 Well, I joined this guild cause I really am loving photography!. And I think I will learn at least some of the things about it from here. I hope. emotion_yatta Haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:36 pm
Hey guys! I'm a newbie in this guild my name is Jason and i'm an asian surprised I hope we could get along well biggrin Thanks wink  

-EXOSHIDAE-

l Dope l

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:50 pm
YOLO!! biggrin Sup guys? hmmm im Adrian you can call me "A" or Adrian dramallama LOL. i join this guild cause im interested on photography and hoping that i will learn more here 4laugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:01 pm
Hello, everyone! I'm Lily. I was invited to join this guild! I'm currently taking a digital photography class in college. Thank you for the invite and I am so excited and happy to be here!  

L l Q U E U R

Tipsy Millionaire

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Foxeen

Gawker

19,575 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:10 pm
Hi everyone I'm Colleen. I was invited to join this guild. I am an amateur to digital photography. But I have developed traditional black and white photographs with a Pentax K1000, during two semesters classes at my college. It was fun. I'm happy to be a part of this guild. biggrin So Hello ^u^.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:14 pm
Hi peoples, my name is Andrew. I'm kinda new to gaia and this guild, I also dont have much to say but hi. wink  

xXx_ShadowAce_xXx

Rilakkkuma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:30 pm
Hi! Alyssa here. I joined because I was invited and I like Photography 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:23 am
Hi there, I'm Nicole!
I like to take pictures of nature with a grunge-y feel to them.
c:

MEGlTSUNE

Timid Fatcat

The Colour Theory

Lonely Fatcat

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:27 am
Was I invited here because I take good photos whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:12 am
Why i'm here~
I was invited here, but I don't know how to do "Photography" only "Avatar Art".
I'm really asking that the leader of the guild tells me that i can make my own art on paint or something so, Yeah.

About
I have loved art since i was three i was the only one who started with stick figures that looked kinda crappy but still.I DON'T know how to do Photography And that pretty much sums it up. smile

Name:Kristen/Kristii c:  

Ahvrena

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Rally Tyro 100

Hanesaki

Sparkly Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:08 am
hi.. i was invited to join so i accepted it. xp
hmm.. i don't really know much about photography. haha..
btw. you can call me meg. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:32 pm
I'm Slylark. I joined because I was asked. I'm not that great at photography but my pictures are special.

I can take a picture that will have you going 'What is that?' in a very confused voice.

At the moment I only take pictures of my pets for holiday events or if I go on trips. I took an awesome picture that looks like aliens were blowing up the Space Needle and were attacking people. I don't know how I managed it but it looks cool.  

SlyLark

4,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100

minimishi

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:37 pm
I am Michelle (or Mishi). I joined this guild because I got an invite, and am glad to support fellow Photographers! I am a senior in college, and by next May I will have my Bachelors of Fine Arts with a concentration in Photography & Digital Media. My photos are mostly comprised of portraits, and abandoned things (houses, cars, etc..) however my more artistic photos are taken for the sole purpose of manipulation to create that which cannot be created in real life (ie mythological creatures). I very much like to work in the dark room with alternative processes, and toxic chemicals that can kill you lol (sad fact but it is true)!
well i guess thats enough about myself! Glad to be here, and i hope that we can all better each other and our work!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:18 pm
I am Christian, but u can call me Crish (long story right there...). Anyways I joined this guild cuz I got an invite, and it actually got me a little interested in photography sweatdrop I'm in high school and am less than an amateur photographer, but that might change in the future, depends how much i like it rofl

*Starts raising money for premium membership*  

DaughterOfEden

Voyeuristic Intentions

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:09 pm
I'm Tiffany. I'm 21, I got my first camera when I was 15 and I started shooting film. My high school at the time had a dark room and I spent a lot of time after school in there. I learned how to develop and process my own photos. I graduated to digital a year later, but I really do miss shooting in film.

I totally consider myself a complete amateur, with obvious interests and hopes in getting better. I accept all critiques, as long as they're constructive. I enjoy shooting wildlife most of all, but I also enjoy shooting portraits and doing party events.
I did some photos for local artists, but nothing big at all.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff