Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:31 pm
blushing darkly, Belyi couldn't help but kiss him back, her knees growing weak from the way it felt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:20 pm
Nikolai smirked as he felt the girl kiss back and kissed her a little deeper, slowly laying her down on the couch.

"Must you do this on the couch?" a soft voice sighed.

Nikolai would have simply ignored this voice like he did with plenty of other people, but this one sent chills down his spine. Because he knew who it belonged to. The Sin broke from the kiss and turned around slowly to see his fears confirmed. Standing just a few feet from them, in a dark military uniform and a passive yet dark look on his face, was young Dragon with Johan's eyes.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:40 pm
blushing more, the young angel sat up and half hid behind Nikolai as she stared at the new person.

letting out a sigh as Eris stepped out from behind him, she rolled her eyes at the sin. "still doing it where ever you please, aren't you?" she grunted, not even a flicker of a blush forming as she remembered their own encounter. "i'll keep these two here if you want to get along with things..." she drawled, looking to Dorian.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:19 am
"You two would do best to leave." Nikolai murmured slowly and viciously.

Dorian raised an unamused eyebrow at the two. "And why is that?"

"Oh dear me, you must be getting old, dearie. I'm the Devil and I won't hesitate to show you the true sights of Hell." the Sin hissed.

Dorian chuckled lightly. "My how protective you are over Chaos. It won't help, you and I both know it." he smirked as his pupils flashed yellow. "But by all means, show me your true power." he said as his hand was engulfed by lightning, forming a ball of lightning. "Show me the true power of the laziest man in the world!" And he flung the lightning at him.

As Nikolai braced himself for the worst, a wall of transparent shadows slid up and shielded them. Standing besides Nikolai, behind the glass-like wall with black tints to it, was Chaos. Even in all this bedlam did he remain calm, his arms folded behind his back and his frost blue eyes soft and easygoing. "Nikolai," the embodiment said quietly while staring at Dorian and Eris. "Take Belyi and go."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:26 am
Belyi, already scared out of her mind, clung tightly to Nikolai's shirt as she sat there shaking. Nikolai was the devil? why did that man throw lightning at them? what was going on? why did that girl give him such a look?

Eris gave a sickening chuckle as she took a step away from Dorian, allowing her to once again change her form.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:10 am
Nikolai shook his head. "I won't leave you, dearie." he said.
"You must."
"But I won't!" Nikolai began tearing up. "You can't ask this of me, dearie. You just... You can't!"
Chaos lowered his head a little and looked over at Nikolai for a moment.
Dorian tilted his head slowly at the two. "How heartwarming," Both his hands now crackled with dark flames, his pupils fire red. "But I'm afraid this will have to end." He smiled softly. "My condolences." And he slammed the waves of fire against the wall.
The embodiment quickly looked back at Dorian as the wall shook from the impact of the fire. "If you will not go then I will make you." he grunted as he fed more darkness and shadows into the wall. "Lena!"
Immediately a woman of fiery red hair and an eyepatch over her left eye appeared with a grim look on her face. "Yes, sir." she said with a small bow.
"Take Nikolai and his slave to the Graveyard." Chaos murmured, his frost blue eyes flashing with a bit of struggle as he tried to keep the wall up.
Lena gazed up at the flames slamming ruthlessly at the wall. Her gaze continued up to a forming crack on the wall. "Of course, sir." she nodded and grabbed both Nikolai and Belyi, heaving them both over her shoulder.
"Mmph. Get away from me, dearie!" Nikolai yelled out and tried to get off of Lena, but she had a good, iron-grip grasp on him. Seeing that his attempts were hopeless, Nikolai looked back at Chaos with tears in his eyes. "Please, Chaos! Don't do this!" he sobbed, those very tears running down his cheeks. "Let me help!"
Chaos paused for a minute then turned around. The flames behind him growing stronger. A crackling sound could be heard beyond the flames, and if one looked up, much like Nikolai did, then they would see the crack at the top of the wall climbing downwards. But Chaos didn't seem to worry. In fact, he seemed at peace, happy.
He looked at his hands and slowly removed the gloves, revealing simple, smooth hands, he observed them for a while before laying one hand upon his mask. Feeling the ridges of silver that curled around it for design, Chaos closed his eyes and removed his mask, showing that handsome, disfigured face of his. He opened his eyes to look at Nikolai, a warm smile spread out across his lips.
As Lena ran at lightning speed out of the mansion, everything seemed to slow down. Nikolai reached out towards Chaos, as if he could grab him away from this, as if the gap between them was no more than a few inches. But the gap was much longer than that, and Chaos had no intention of being saved. He was perfectly content.
The Soviet screamed out Chaos' name, he folded his arms behind his back formally, still smiling, and even though they were much too far away to hear each other, Nikolai was able to read his mouth and realize what he said.
"Goodbye, old friend."
And then the wall shattered. The flames swallowed the smiling man up.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:51 am
Belyi didn't say anything, still far too scared out of her mind for words.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:05 pm
The flames died down, leaving Dorian and Eris in the darker, scorched room. All the furniture had burnt when the flames pushed past the wall, the room was now painted with ashes, ashes that also seemed to hang in the air mirthlessly. Yet one thing was completely unscathed: Chaos's mask. Still shining brilliantly, the mask laid face up, just where Chaos had stood when his wall shattered. Yes, the mask shined like a lighthouse in a dark day over a vigorous ocean, that dark day being the room.
Seeing nothing but the mask, Dorian allowed himself a small smile. "I've done it." he chuckled and walked towards the mask, his arms folded behind his back. "I've killed him!" he laughed and bent down to pick up the mask.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:10 pm
"hm... congratulations" Eris purred softly. "but as i recall, there's one person left to kill. and we don't know where he is." she sighed, crossing her arms over her chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:19 pm
"I believe it's more along the lines of her." Dorian corrected as he felt the ridges of the mask. "That woman, Ms. Foster. Chaos thought he could protect her by staying by her side every minute." He lifted the mask up a bit and chuckled, "And now look where that got him."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kori burst into the Manor, glaring at the world. In her left hand was a yellowed, bloody skull, in the other was a bloody shiv. Her clothes were perfect and blood-free, though, and yet she still looked like a princess of darkness. "Where is Erik? Tell me!" she commanded, throwing the shiv into the wood of the wall.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:02 pm
Erik Ram
User Image

By the time Kori entered, Dorian had left in search of Lena. In his place was a young man in a black coat, his black hair flowing gently over his shoulder when the doors flew open. He had his back to her, but when she spoke he slowly turned around. "So you followed me." Erik sighed. "I don't know whether to be flattered or creeped out. I'm leaning towards creeped out." he smiled a bit.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:09 pm
"I followed your light traces, not you. Don't flatter yourself," she sneered, rolling her eyes. Setting the skull on a table, she turned back to Erik, a serious look on her face. "We have a problem. My mother is becoming stronger. So strong that she apparently faced off against Armageddon and had to be restrained before she destroyed the vicinity. There's only one way to stop her, and it won't be pretty."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image

Erik chuckled at her. "How adorably naive." he commented and fidgeted with his sleeves, paying more attention to them than her. "Everyone gets stronger over time, dear girl. You, your mother, even that pathetic Armageddon. You all get stronger, but the delightful thing is that your cute emotions control just how strong you are. It makes you all predictable." he smiled solemnly then let his emerald gaze go to her. "But I'll humor you, what is it you want?" he asked as he turned around and began walking down the room.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:19 pm
"honestly, i doubt that its the brat's mother you'd have to worry about. but the third embodiment. she's troublesome." Eris sighed, shaking her head.  
A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff