Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uriah Galleries

Back to Guilds

Photo gallery of Jonathan Uriah Denney 

Tags: Photography, Uriah Galleries, Gallery, Photo, Guild 

Reply Spam Folder (Chatterbox)
Want to get something off your chest? Throw it in here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aaron Kain

GO

10,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:45 pm
oh i already ranted earlier in rally about rich people and them not giving ou any donations lol it was fun  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:36 pm
Aaron Kain
Breezy Autumn Blossom
I really hate when rich people who dress nice are like can you donate? =.=
OMG YES. i despise that. im like "...dude. just sell something. you're uber-rich -.-"

Ironically I had someone contact me not too long ago asking for donations. He was wearing a load of stuff that ranged from 400K to 25million.

I messaged him back asking if he was trolling and he said he was serious -.- I told him to sell something. He said he asked me because I was wearing my compass of the seidh so he assumed I was rich. My compass was given to me last Christmas by a very generous anon -_- I don't have 1K to my name.

He then went on to say that he was going to report me for being a b***h because I wouldn't give him anything. -sigh-

MadSam123

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

JetaimeZombies

Beloved Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:05 pm
MadSam123
Aaron Kain
Breezy Autumn Blossom
OMG YES. i despise that. im like "...dude. just sell something. you're uber-rich -.-"

Ironically I had someone contact me not too long ago asking for donations. He was wearing a load of stuff that ranged from 400K to 25million.

I messaged him back asking if he was trolling and he said he was serious -.- I told him to sell something. He said he asked me because I was wearing my compass of the seidh so he assumed I was rich. My compass was given to me last Christmas by a very generous anon -_- I don't have 1K to my name.

He then went on to say that he was going to report me for being a b***h because I wouldn't give him anything. -sigh-

happens to me all the time

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:46 pm
MadSam123
Aaron Kain
Breezy Autumn Blossom

that makes..no sense..at all...THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS THE COMMON DOUSCHEBAG  

Aaron Kain

GO

10,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100

khristianity

Shopper

8,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:38 pm
MadSam123

Your life sounds like a ******** hell hole. I thought my life was bad, but then I met you. Sam, you inspire me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:26 pm
Cool Storyy Hoee
MadSam123

Your life sounds like a ******** hell hole. I thought my life was bad, but then I met you. Sam, you inspire me.

Thanks I guess? ^^'  

MadSam123

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

MadSam123

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:27 pm
Aaron Kain
MadSam123
Aaron Kain
Breezy Autumn Blossom

That's what you call a hoarder who doesn't want to give up his / her stuff to get gold. If I need gold, I earn it or sell something, I don't beg for donations.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:56 pm
I gave so much shizz to people and i ended up getting hacked twice and there is nothing i can do about it like i have nothing anymore exept 3k which took a long time in Zomg to earn for me  

whysodumbfor

Lydia_Shadowfire14

Shy Fairy

19,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:46 am
I am so sleepy and being pregnant makes it that much harder since my son insists on kicking when I'm laying down trying to get comfy crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:28 am
MadSam123
Aaron Kain
MadSam123
Aaron Kain
Breezy Autumn Blossom

That's what you call a hoarder who doesn't want to give up his / her stuff to get gold. If I need gold, I earn it or sell something, I don't beg for donations.

yup it makes sense too, why should you beg for it? asking for donations is just trolling around...i never asked anything, i just sell old items that i dont use anymore and it works, its way easyer and faster this way razz  

Pain Patrol

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pain Patrol

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:30 am
MadSam123
Just when I thought life couldn't s**t in my cereal anymore, our housing people go and slap a ******** eviction order on us. And why? Because the other tenant [who was supposed to move out in May] has finally put in a notice saying he's leaving.

When we asked about this before, he said it was fine because they just have to change the name on the contract. Now? Oh now suddenly it's not fine and it voids the contract so we have to leave.

So life, you throw my inability to get a job, no money, no time to myself and now NO HOUSE into one big ******** pot and thought you'd serve me up a bowl of bullshit soup!? Thanks for making me want to top myself EVEN ******** MORE!

Dammm man, you have it rough! well i kinda understand what you re going trhough exept the eviction part, but still im keep pressing on, im basicaly what they call an optimistic idiot razz you should try it too, it works sometimes biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:35 am
Pain Patrol
MadSam123
Just when I thought life couldn't s**t in my cereal anymore, our housing people go and slap a ******** eviction order on us. And why? Because the other tenant [who was supposed to move out in May] has finally put in a notice saying he's leaving.

When we asked about this before, he said it was fine because they just have to change the name on the contract. Now? Oh now suddenly it's not fine and it voids the contract so we have to leave.

So life, you throw my inability to get a job, no money, no time to myself and now NO HOUSE into one big ******** pot and thought you'd serve me up a bowl of bullshit soup!? Thanks for making me want to top myself EVEN ******** MORE!

Dammm man, you have it rough! well i kinda understand what you re going trhough exept the eviction part, but still im keep pressing on, im basicaly what they call an optimistic idiot razz you should try it too, it works sometimes biggrin

Optimism got me nowhere in life so I stopped bothering with it. Optimism has thrown yet another job rejection in my face [Found it in my junk folder this morning] so I'm done with it, I'd rather waste my life playing video games, because at least I feel like I'm accomplishing things in them.  

MadSam123

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

scelestic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:12 pm
Ok here goes the complaining while procrastinating:
I have CDs to burn and prints to make for prom kids, I have photos to print for one of my brides, I have two weddings to finish editing, and I have a wedding to shoot on saturday.
So im still stuck at the studio.

-Ugh- -Gets back to work now-
Photography = a love/hate thing =)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:01 am
MadSam123
Pain Patrol
MadSam123

Optimism got me nowhere in life so I stopped bothering with it. Optimism has thrown yet another job rejection in my face [Found it in my junk folder this morning] so I'm done with it, I'd rather waste my life playing video games, because at least I feel like I'm accomplishing things in them.

yeah i know exactly what you mean, optimism dont get you nowhere but its not a reason not to keep trying, at least i say that for myself, i do have a job but i have to cling to it veeery tightly if i want to keep it, if i lose it, i l be in your situation, that i have already been through for 2 years, so no thanx  

Pain Patrol

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MadSam123

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:52 am
Pain Patrol
MadSam123
Pain Patrol
MadSam123

yeah i know exactly what you mean, optimism dont get you nowhere but its not a reason not to keep trying, at least i say that for myself, i do have a job but i have to cling to it veeery tightly if i want to keep it, if i lose it, i l be in your situation, that i have already been through for 2 years, so no thanx

The whole job situation, the main thing that's getting me down about it is no one will even give me a chance. I've been looking for a job since I was 16 and have handed out over 20,000 paper CVs and 450 emailed ones. I'm now 21 and all I have are loads of rejections, no one has even given me an interview. I've changed my CV numerous times yet still no one wants me.

I have work experience from the voulenteer s**t and stuff I did on my own steam, I have grades, I have customer service and retail qualifications, yet nobody will give me a shot at a job. Availability isn't a problem either, I don't do anything so I'm always free. I'm willing to do any job, it's not like I'm being selective I'm hanging s**t out everywhere, even places I know I don't have a shot at getting.

The main thing that got me down recently is I put an email app in for a job I really really wanted in a shop in London that I visit a lot, they never got back to me. My friend put one in, two weeks later she got a job with them. She has less qualifications than me, yet she got the job and I didn't. They took one look at my picture [they wanted you to send images of yourself in] and judged me on that probably, that's what a lot of places around here do, they judge on appearance and not skills.

Spam Folder (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff