Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
➽ b r a v e ★ (1 x 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDedric Smyth

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Shopping with Elaine was hardly a picnic. She was soft spoken, so a lot of the talking was done by Dedric. But he was so old fashioned he had no clue what the jargon was that he needed to be using.

It ended up being a very stressful evening and Dedric's head was about to explode. He had already yelled at Elaine twice, and earned incredibly hard punches from Sebastian. He had apologized profusely afterwards. They finished walking out of some very preppy store full of beautiful people and Dedric was all dressed up.

Of course they based his outfit around his hat, that he refused to take off. No matter how much they both tried to tell him it was old and ratty and didn't belong. It was the sentimental value.

Dedric looked at his watch and gasped. "s**t, we have to go now. It is already eight thirty. It'll take us a good twenty minutes to get there."

-------

Even with Sebastian's insane driving it did take them a while to get to the party.

"Vi's directions may have been vague but this is obviously where the party is." Kids spilled out the front door and out the back. The music pulsed loudly in his vampire ears. "Oh my God, I haven't been to a party since....I am so old." Dedric complained.

"Let's just go for it." Sebastian shouted and hopped out of the car.

"To Violet."

The sweaty teen bodies were disgusting and unnerving, but Dedric pushed through and looked around. Mentally he pulled on the bond to try and locate her but the people were so distracting. The least he did was maybe alert her he was here.
[[OoC: ]]

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet must had drifted off to sleep, because she jumped when a banging noise sounded behind her. She jumped up from her seat at the window, and whirled around. Two people, she recognized as a very drunk Kate, and a very drunk Maddox. They were all over each other, and were practically attached at the lips. They still hadn't seen Vi, and she was getting pretty annoyed. "Go have sex somewhere else. This is my room!" She yelled, getting their attention. They pulled away from each other, and Kate sent her a nasty glare, with which Violet replied her sweetest smile. Nonetheless the two drunken teenagers left. Violet glanced at her clock, it was nine. A half hour had passed ad she had fallen asleep. Frowning, she grabbed her key necklace, and left her room. Locking it securely behind her.

The upstairs hallway wasn't too messy, so teenagers hadn't found their way up the stairs yet. Good, that would leave a floor that she didn't have to clean up. Vi trotted down the stairs, and peered into the living room. There were tons of different strobe lights, and flashy lights set up. She couldn't make out any faces yet, but she knew that Dedric was here. Somehow, she felt it. Skipping down the rest of the stairs, she stopped at the bottom. She spotted Avery in her short, tight gold dress. It was strapless, and covered in golden sequins that glittered when the light touched them. Her caramel brown hair fell mid back, pin straight. She wore light make up, she didn't need it. Of course Avery was beautiful. Plus she attracted guys by the dozen with her tiny figure, and descent sized chest. Violet had always envied her. Her two blonde haired idiotic best friends stood by her side in matching black dresses. Claire was a lot taller than Avery, but not as tall as Vi, so her legs looked longer than normal with her short dress. And Gina had the perfect hourglass figure, she had boys flocking her way, even though she already had a boyfriend. Poor Mike.

Violet pushed her way to the kitchen, hoping to pour herself a glass of cold water. She thanked god that the kitchen was empty, no one needed any refreshments now, they were all either dancing in the living room, or swimming out back. Vi grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, and chugged half of it before setting the bottle on the counter. She leaned against the counter, and sighed. She hated when Avery threw parties. She wouldn't be able to go to bed until tomorrow. But at least no one would bother her since they were all drunk. A group of boys that she didn't recognize barged into the kitchen. Violet shrank back into the counter, and hugged her water bottle close. There were four of them, and they all looked like they went to a neighboring school. She wouldn't put it past Avery to invite guys from other schools, anything to boost her popularity. Vi sucked in a sharp breath when one finally noticed her. He nudged his other friend and nodded in her direction. He looked her over, and Vi practically felt her skin crawl. These boys gave her the creeps. "Hey there, names Levi. This here's Connor, Brad, and Keith. And who are you?" He asked, coming closer. His eyes were green, tinted with red flecks. She noticed that the others eyes were some shade of green with red mixed in. They looked alike, like brothers.

"I'm Avery's sister, Violet. Did she invite you guys?" She asked, her voice stronger than she truly felt. She was afraid of these guys, but she'd never let them know that. He smiled a white, toothy smile. She swore she saw a pointed tooth, but pushed it to the back of her mind. "Why's such a pretty girl like you all alone in here, where's all your friends?" He asked, coming even closer. Vi winced, and pressed herself further into the counter top. "Don't call me pretty.." She whispered, trying to avert her eyes from this predator like boy. He stared her down, something was happening, her body was slowly relaxing. She felt at ease in his presence. She'd do whatever he asked. Her mind was his now. "Why don't you come with us pretty girl?" She nodded, starting forward towards Levi. But her mind gave one last feeble attempt to free itself. 'Dedric!'

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
Levi, Connor, Brad, and Keith are vampires btw. Just thought I'd throw in a twist. Oh, and new announcement on first page!
^_^
school
dance
party

User Image

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx These teen parties were wildly out of control. Kids were practically making out on every surface. Coffee table, taken by teens making out. Walls, same situation. It was very hard to get around people and not vomit.

Dedric was an old fashioned man. This environment made him very uncomfortable. But Violet had invited him. She wanted to be here, so here he was. Unfortunately there was absolutely no sign of her any where and too many distractions and people to search for her mentally.

A few minutes in and he lost track of Sebastian and Elaine. Moving further through the house. It was becoming easier to wade through the people.
"Honestly how many people can one house hold?" Dedric grumbled to himself and stepped around another couple.

Suddenly a very dreadful feeling shot through him and his head shot in the direction of the kitchen. Next thing he knew his name was being called, but not out loud. Though it sounded as clear as that, it was in his head.
Dedric pushed his way as quick as he could to the kitchen area and caught the smell of both Violet and four others. Obviously vampires.

A threatening growl ripped through his chest but his face remained calm.
As he got to the group he wrapped his arm around Violet's shoulder.

"Excuse me. But you are manipulating my girlfriend and I don't appreciate it." Dedric stood taller and made himself threatening. He was obviously older than these four by maybe a hundred years."I am sure there are others that aren't taken looking to hang out with some fine guys like you." The smile he presented them with was as threatening as any animal can get. It usually worked on the smart vampires around. De hoped these guys wouldn't pick a fight.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:47 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet was drawn back to reality as soon as she heard another voice come into the room. 'Dedric..' Her mind whispered. She knew it was wrong when she shrank back into his hold on her, but it felt right. It felt like she belonged. She didn't even bother correcting him when he called her his girlfriend. One slip up didn't matter, right? Levi smirked, and winked at Violet. He held his hands up in the universal sign of peace. "Its cool bro. If you ever decide to leave this loser, don't be afraid to hit me up babe. I'm never too far away." With that being said, he and his brothers swept out of the room. Violet released a breath she didn't know she was holding. She blushed when she realized her closeness to Dedric, and pulled away swiftly, feeling cold when she left his arms. Holding back a sigh, she turned around and acted before thinking. Without hesitating, she threw her arms around Dedrics neck, and leaned into him, resting her head on his shoulder. She never really hugged anyone before. "Thank you, that's the nicest thing anyones ever done for me." She said sincerely.

Violet stood like that for a few moments before pulling away and stepping back. Blush spread across her tanned cheeks, hugging Dedric felt natural. But she'd never admit that. Where his skin rubbed against hers, she felt a trail of fire tickling her arm, and warming her heart. There was something different about this boy. Controlling the heat in her cheeks, Vi looked up into two blue eyes. What's one night of fun with this beautiful stranger? There was nothing to lose.
"This party's lame, lets go somewhere cooler." She said, smiling. She slipped her hand into Dedrics much larger one, and led him out the back door. She weaved through the dripping bodies in bathing suits and made it to thegrassy area. Her backyard was huge, and way in the back there were woods. She looked up at Dedric, and broke out into a run, letting gonof his hand. Challenging him almost, she was fast. Catch me if you can!" She called over her shoulder, giggling madly. The night was cool, and the air chilled her exposed forearms. But she ignored it, and continued running, her childlike laughter ringing through the large empty yard.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
Levi, Connor, Brad, and Keith are vampires btw. Just thought I'd throw in a twist. Oh, and new announcement on first page!
^_^
school
dance
party

User Image

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Dedric found it comforting that she didn't correct him on his girlfriend slip up and the four vampires seemed to buy it. Though they went on to provoke him a bit more. The walked off before he could come up with a clever retort.
After they left, he looked down to the ground and mumbled, "I'm not a loser." It was childish, but his ego was very wounded. It was better then going out and ripping their heads off, like his hot headed side was asking him to do.

Ever since Elaine had joined their posse Dedric had been going out of his way to keep calm. No need to scare his brother's mate off. That would just be bad all around. A couple times he had slipped up, like at the mall earlier. But overall he has been relatively calm.

Violet yanking out of his arms pretty quickly pulled him out of his mind. It made him instantly sad. She really didn't want to be near him, just as he thought he was making headway.

What shocked him was just as quickly as she had pulled away, she jumped into his arms. Dedric was fast to catch her around the waist. He knew she wouldn't really remember, but this brought back all kinds of memories. Wonderful ones that almost brought tears to his eyes.

He took a deep, unneeded breath and chuckled. "I have absolutely no idea why. You need all the nicest things in the world done for you." The line sounded better in his head. "Forgive me that was cheesy."

When the finally detached, the blush that turned up all over her cheeks brought a fresh smile to his face and a growl in his stomach. They were running late to the party, they didn't stop for food. A big mistake on his part. Of course he wouldn't ever think of harming Violet, but now that he was aware of it, all the teenage bodies around just made him hungry.

Luckily for him, through great concentration he kept controlled enough to be lead out the doors and to a backyard wooded area. There was so much fresh air, and Violet was holding his hand. It couldn't get much better.

That is until Violet posed a challenge. A challenge that the vampire just couldn't refuse. He started off in a slow (for a vampire) run. Letting her think she was winning. That is until she got farther and her laughter rang through his ears. That is when he struck. He broke out into a human like sprint and caught her, from behind, around the waist. "Gotcha." He whispered into her ear with a small chuckle.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:48 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet kept on hearing the words that Dedric had spoken to her in the house. That she needed all the nicest things in he world done for her. No matter how cheesy the line sounded, it still warmdd her insides. Everyone always went out of their way to make her miserable, not happy. And no one ever helped her when she was in trouble. Violet ran around the yard, away from the house, but not yet close to the woods. Everyone else was creeped out by the little forest back there, but not Violet. She even had the boys down the street build a treehouse past a babbling creek. She went there often to escape reality. But not at night. She wouldn't go into the forest alone while it was dark. Now that was dangerous. Maybe since Dedric was with her she'd take him there, to her secret hide out. Vi checked over her shoulder and noticed Dedric catching up to her. Determined, she pushed harder, forcing her legs to carry her faster. All thoughts of the foredt vanished as she focused on her he steady thrum of her heartbeat. But her efforts were pointless when she was grabbed around the waist. "Hey!" She giggled, falling back into Dedrics hold. She pulled out of his embrace, but wobbled on her feet. Tripping, she fell to the soft ground. Before she landed, she managed to grab Dedrics hand and pull him down next to her.

Giggling, she flopped onto her back, staring up at the stars. Her hair fanned out around her. The full moon illuminated her face. Her laughter died down until silence fell around them. The only noises that could be heard were the loud music muffled by distance, and her and Dedrics breathing. She sighed, and laid her hands on her flat stomach, smoothing out her bright green shirt. "The stars are so pretty." She said softly. She'd always had a fascination with the sky at night. There was something about it that calmed her. She snuck a peak at Dedric, taking in all his features for the millionth time. His eyes were so captivating, so bright compared to her dark brown ones. She wondered why he was so pale, he obviously wasn't from the south, or else he'd be plenty tan. "Where are you from?" She had voiced her thoughts accidentally, maybe she just wanted him to talk so she would have a reason to focus on his lips...

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
^_^
school
dance
party

User Image

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:28 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:46 pm
[[ I'm sorry! I'm on my iPod right now and it is doing wonky things with the formatting. I'll post probably by late tonight. ]]  

I Speak Books

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx The forest they had stumbled into was very, creepy to say the least. Of course Dedric had seen worse, demons being one of the creepiest things. But being exposed to the supernatural world, like he was, the forest became a lot more foreboding.

Of course, with Violet here he kept his game face on and played the little game she had started without bringing any attention to it.
He had gotten a hold of the giggling girl but she yanked out of his arms in good fun and stumbled to the ground. Dedric would have found it funnier if she hadn't at the last moment grabbed his hand and pulled him down with her.

"Hey now!" Was the surprised shout he let off as he fell on his back. The sky was a beautiful place. As he was about to voice his opinion she beat him to it. "That they are. " He stated dreamily. as he relaxed more and more his eyes turned a calm green.

A smile spread over Dedric's face as he caught her, out of the corner of his eye, staring.
After a moment of silence she spoke. Where was he from? "I have moved a lot. I wouldn't say I was from any one place."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:36 am

violet lee pierre

User Image

"I wish I could move around.." Violet said longingly, she would love to move around a lot. It would get her away from these horrible people that treated her like dirt. One day she would travel around the world, and leave everyone else behind. "Where's your favorite placed you've lived so far?" Violet asked curiously. Her dream was to move to Italy, and vacation in Bora Bora every summer. She'd never thought about marriage or anything like that. She was sure that no one could ever love her, well that's what Avery reminded her of every day. Maybe one day she could settle down with someone.. someone with messy brown hair, and shocking blue eyes. He was tall, and muscular and he had full, kissable lips...

I definitely just described Dedric.. She thought, blushing furiously. She looked away from the boy next to her, trying to hide her red cheeks. Why did she Describe Dedric. The depression that she usually felt everyday completely disappeared, and was replaced by a strange feeling. It was the beginning of a crush. She'd had crushes before, but it never felt like this. It never made her sad feelings go away entirely, just muted them slightly. She liked Dedric. But she barely knew him. He seemed so genuine, and kind. Like he'd give the world to the girl he loved. Love? Woah, when did Love become part of the equation...

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
Violet opened the bond for a moment. It will probably close up in the next few posts. c:
^_^
school
dance
party

User Image

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx The longing in Violet's voice broke Dedric's heart. This place must not be at all what he had hoped for Claudia's new life. "you'll get there. You'll find some one who travels a lot. " he was obviously hinting, he loved to travel. Of course most of his traveling was to find Violet, but each new state he went to he fell in love with.

" I was born in England. That was pretty fun. Except I got into some bad stuff. I liked it in Italy. But by far New York is the best. I met my ma-- er...best friend there." He sighed. "Unfortunately she doesn't remember me at all. It has been a long time."

As he spoke he felt the bond strengthen. He could feel her embarrassment an something else. She was definitely attracted to him. She was just denying it. Dedric couldn't help but let out a low chuckle. Using a skill he had picked up he pushed a feeling of calm reassurance onto her.

Dedric felt a little bad that he had resorted to using his power on her. But at least he was only reenforcing a feeling that was already there and not forcing her to feel something.
He couldn't think of a way this could backfire on him. But Sebastian said that using things like that, in the long run, was never a good option.

"What do you want to be in life?" He wondered aloud.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:29 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

England huh. Violet wanted to travel to England one day. That would be amazing. He's even been to Italy? And new york. Vi felt a sudden pang of jealousy at the mention of another girl, but quickly beat it away. She had no right to feel jealous, she and Dedric just met today. But she felt like she's known him forever. "You should talk to her, maybe she hasn't forgotten you, and misses you as much as you miss her." Violet smiled reassuringly, and stared up at the sky. The chilly night air began to catch up with her, and she shivered slightly. "Violet Lee Pierre, where are you!" An annoying voice called across the field. "Diana puked, come clean it up!" Violet pressed herself into the ground, ignoring Avery's calls. She involuntarily reached out and grabbed Dedric's hand. "Violet, I see you, freak! Who's with you!" Violet squeezed her eyes closed and held her breath, hoping that her little sister would go away. But she was never that lucky.

"Violently, your sister asked you to do something, why don't you do it!" A voice she recognized as Zack called across the yard. Violet's temper got the better of her after a few more name calling from a few football boys. She shot straight up onto her feet, and glared across the yard, although they couldn't see her face. She was pretty far from the house. "Leave me the hell alone and clean up your own puke! Does it look like I'm your maid? And Tommy! You know better than to talk to me like that, I'll kick you asss again!" With that she stormed off in the direction of the forest, disappearing into the shadow of the trees. She didn't get too far without stopping. She'd never been in the woods at night, and to be honest, it was very creepy alone. Every noise set the hairs on the back of her neck raising. But she couldn't go back out their now, not after she made a seen with everyone. She could still hear the faint bass of the music, so she focused on that as she took a few hesitant steps forward.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
Violet's got a temper. : p
^_^
school
dance
party

User Image

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:43 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Talk to her? Dedric laughed quietly to himself and shook his head. If she really only knew. He was about to say something to that effect, but a piercing voice called out. The pitch at which the voice was hurt his sensitive ears.

Wincing, he tried to listen to the voice as best he could. The voice kept calling and he could tell Violet wasn't to happy to hear this person addressing her. He felt a small hand wrap around his. He quickly laced his fingers through hers and stayed calm.

Dedric turned his head and analyzed the facial features of the people. They all looked quite young and very annoying. And apparently one was Violet's sister.
As they kept insulting Violet, his protective nature began to get the better of him. Slowly Dedric began tensing. He was going to jump on the next person that spoke. Violet leapt up and Dedric followed glaring holes into all of them. His eye color he could feel was shifting. It was probably now a very dark blue. The anger that radiated from Violet and through the bond was very overwhelming.

Soon he was left alone to face the tormentors. "Was that really necessary?" He yelled at them. "I mean seriously, shouldn't people who can't hold the alcohol not be drinking at all." The girls just rolled their eyes and walked back inside but the jocks thought it would be fun to torment the new kid.

A few very insulting things about hanging out with Violet were said and Dedric lost it. He charged at the football players but before he could even get his hands on their scared little throats he was caught in very strong arms.

"You need to calm down and go find Violet. You are just creating more work for me, not I have to see what they know and if I need to change their memories." Sebastian growled low in his ear as Elaine stood by with a scared nervous look on her face.

"Right, find her." Dedric walked in the direction he had vaguely seen her walk.

It took five minutes but he had finally located her. "You know, forests are dangerous at night. You never know, vampires could be lurking." He called in a teasing voice.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:36 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet pressed her hand into a tree, and leaned into it. She breathed in the scent of the forest, closing her eyes to calm herself. Once her anger faded, she realized that she was shivering. She sighed, cursing her impulsiveness. She heard someone approaching, and turned around, raising her fists. Once she heard Dedrics voice, she relaxed, and walked toward him. "Vampires huh? Well maybe no one would care if I never came home." Violet said, wrapping her arms around her stomach. A breeze passed by, ruffling her curly brown hair. No one would care if she randomly disappeared. Especially not her family. Maybe it would be best if she left, just ran away and left everything behind. She sighed, and bit her lip.

Violet decided that within the next few days, she'd run away. Her parents wouldn't notice if a little money was missing. Just enough to get Violet on a plane to somewhere far away. Vi looked at Dedric, and smiled. She grabbed his hand and turned, leading Dedric through the trees.
"Come on, I want to show you something." Violet said, she knew the path very well by now, she came here every day to escape reality. She pushed aside a low branch and was careful not to let it hit Dedric in the face. She watched her step and avoided fallen branches. After about five minutes of walking, Violet stopped at a creek. It wasn't small, it was actually pretty wide, and wasn't very shallow. A sturdy bridge was built across it so Vi could cross. She led Dedric across, and went through a willow tree. There were a few tall trees, and built into two close trees, was a house. It was her treehouse and it was pretty big. The wood was worn and discolored. She turned to dedric, "Do you wanna go inside?" She asked, looking back up to her treehouse.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
^_^
school
dance
party

User Image

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200