Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:19 am
User ImageRare sighed. "Alright, alright." he said. he took off into the sky. "At least take a fly around. I am telling you, all these humans are doing my head in. sometimes I consider just getting rid of mine" he shook his head. "You know what I mean?" he glanced at Ryuk."You've been on Earth alot longer than me, I am sure you've had the same thoughts more than once."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:24 am
Please someone...tell me you have an apple....

User Image
User Image

Because I need an apple and I need one now

Ryuk followed Rare and nodded "yeah once or twice i have but light is a good guy once you get to know him." Ryuk then looked at Arracno as his little apple with draws started happening. "Man I've gone all day without an apple...." he complained. Knowing that light won't get him an apple here in a little bit. He sighed and then realized that Arracno can get him one. "H-hey Arracno buddy can you have your little human friend get me an apple please befoe I go through apple withdraws yet again..." he pleaded as he was trying to hold it back. "last time I went this long without an apple was when Light had cameras in his room for the Kira case, so I couldn't hide in there and eat the apples" Poor Ryuk now really wanted that apple since it WAS only another time that he has had his apple withdraws. He then looked at rare "or maybe your human buddy can get me on...come on guys help a friend out will you?" he asked as the withdraws continued. He then sat on the ground hopefully one of his friend's humans would get him an apple.  

GrimmCorpseDPS

Friendly Vampire

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:41 am
User ImageRare shook his head as he glance dback at Chase. "No can do, on my part I am afriad." he said to Ryuk. "My human has been waiting to meet yours for quite a while now. Now that he has the chance, it willbe difficult for me to drag him away." he said as if it was the most pathetic thing in the rowld. Rare couldn't understand human ideals .  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image
Arracno

I dare you to kill my Human

Arracno looked at Rare then Ryuk, who was going though his apple withdraws. "Look Mukko as to be at pratice really soon for the next country match against England maybe...then again she is busy with other thinkingss know my human." he explained. He tried his hardest not to spoil anything for the poor woman knowing that if he did say she was helping L then she could be killed. Arracno sighed a bit "But I'm sure she'll get you an apple Ryuk if you can get a page or a bit of a piece of paper for her to see you...same with you Rare." he said with a silghtly evil girn. This would be perfect for Mukko to find Kira and to get L to know she knows where he is. Well maybe not that far ut he knew ow much this would mean to the girl if they did do that. Arracno looked at his friends then back in the firection Mukko was walking. The called out. "HEY MUKKO COME HERE WILL YA?" As soon as he called the girl who went by Mukko stopped turned around and gave a growl. "So do we have a deal or what?" he asked Rar and Ryuk.

If you do I get to kill you too

User Image
User Image

Ryuk looked at Arracno with suppcion. "What are you trying to get at here Arracno?" he asked he then looked at Rare. "What do you think?' he asked as the apple withdraws continued. "I mean yeah ill do anything for an apple but not something like that unless i know why." he explained as he continued loking at his friend. He was also a bit confused why he would have to get a peice of paper from the Death Note. Why would arracno what this girl to see him? He tried to shake it off but it was still eating him alive...

(sorry bout ryuls short post ... >.<)  

GrimmCorpseDPS

Friendly Vampire

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:51 am
((No problem!! Mine haven't been exactly long anyway lol))User ImageRare sighed. "I don't know what you are up to Arccano but ... " Rare shrugged. "I am bored, so I might as well help you out. Besides, it seems my human is stuck talking over there so he won't come looking for me in a while." Rare reached behind his back. "Ryuk, you might as well do the same. I don't see the harm this could do," he told him as he pulled out his Death Note from his belt. He flicked to the last page and tore a piece of the edge at it. He hand ded the piece to Accarno. "Might I ask your reasoning for this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:36 am
I dare you to kill my Human

User Image
Arracno

If you do I get to kill you

Arracno looked at Rare. "Well lets see she wants to help Kira honestly. And her birthday is coming up and I'm thinking this would be a good birthday present." he said coming up with an old excuse he hasn't used since he left the Shinigami world. He looked at Ryuk hoping that he would help as well to full wish the girls wish to the Shinigami. "What do you say Ryuk?' he couldn't help but ask.

User Image
User Image

Ryuk sighed and looked at Rare who was already oing it. "Fine fine but I better get an apple out of this." he complained as he went over to Light and slipped a bit of the Death Note and walked over to Arracno. "Here, If I get in trouble it's your fault ." he said He started to get a bit suppsious about this girl. Hopefully she wouldn't do anything to blow this little secret about the Shinigami. He sighed then handed the piece of paper to Arracno. Since the girl had a Shinigami, Seeing Ryuk and Rare wouldn't be much of a problem.  

GrimmCorpseDPS

Friendly Vampire

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:53 pm
User Image
Rare sighed. "You've weird sentiments towards humans," he sighed. He flew into the air slightly. "Well, all we can do is see how she reacts to this," he said. To be honest, he would be interested to see how the girl reacted to several Shinigami's appearing in the one place. And finding out that Kira was in the area would also be interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image
AlYcE fRaYE...
I'll stop them..I'll stop them all..
Alyce sighed and flopped down on a bench next to the busy street. She was walking home from her job at one of the local cafes and she still had quite a bit to go. "Why'd you stop?" asked a dark looking boy as he sat down next to her.Nonchalantly he unwrapped a piece of candy and stuck it in his mouth. Alyce rolled her eyes at her shinigami. "Its only two in the afternoon.I'm not in a hurry to get home." Liam watched her confused. "What about your quota? Your usually pretty paranoid about it." "I'll do it later. I'm not in the mood to kill today." She whispered. That much was true. She was having so much fun today that using the Death Note would ruin her good mood. She looked up and down the street kicking her legs back and forth like a little kid. "Anyway if I use it to often people will get suspicious. Its better to just lie low for a day. Let them drop their guard." Her killings had already been broadcast on the news twice so far,along with Kira's.
lIaM...
User Image  

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

WonderlandSanity

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:22 pm
~Serenity~
User Image
Serenity sat in her usually spot, the corner of the ink black iron gate, hidden by some bundled, thornless red roses that had entwined themselves in and out of it. She looked over the yard she sat in. A plain field of grass, some abandoned old toys scattered here and there, and the small orphanage that looked as if it was built yesterday. This was her home. The home she had been in since she was 14. She was now 19. So she had been here for...five years. The other children, all much younger than her, were currently at lunch. She never really got close to them, since they all did or would soon be adopted. Plus, she never really talked much. It wasn't just because she was shy near other people, it was also because she never knew what to say. She never really had any words she had to say. She only spoke when she was spoken to, and always answered truthfully...most of the time. Whenever someone would ask if she was okay, or if she liked something, she would always just nod. What else could she say? It wasn't like she could say she wished she was with her brother, or with people who really loved her. Where would she even find such people? Do people like that really exist? Do people who could love her be real? She knew her brother loved her...but who else could? If it was true, then why was she and her brother beaten everyday of their lives till someone found out about what was going on? She shook her memories out of her head, and glanced through the iron bars. There was a street that cars only drove on at this time, which meant it would be much quieter later, a few cafes, a small grocery store, a bench that had two people on it, and an old clothing store. She turned her head back toward the yard, and laid her head back on the gate. A slight breeze flew some of her long black hair, which matched the gate, through some of the bars. '...The breeze is nice', she thought quietly to herself as she rested her hands in her lap.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:21 am
AnimeFreak6868

Hey smile just one suggestion, if your character with the Death Note approached light, Chase and Misa so you can be involved with the posting? It might save some waiting XD  

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:34 am
Shadow Delight
AnimeFreak6868

Hey smile just one suggestion, if your character with the Death Note approached light, Chase and Misa so you can be involved with the posting? It might save some waiting XD

Fixed my post!! XD
User Image
AlYcE fRaYE...
I'll stop them..I'll stop them all..
Alyce sighed and flopped down on a bench next to the busy street. She was walking home from her job at one of the local cafes and she still had quite a bit to go. "Why'd you stop?" asked a dark looking boy as he sat down next to her.Nonchalantly he unwrapped a piece of candy and stuck it in his mouth. Alyce rolled her eyes at her shinigami. "Its only two in the afternoon.I'm not in a hurry to get home." Liam watched her confused. "What about your quota? Your usually pretty paranoid about it." "I'll do it later. I'm not in the mood to kill today." She whispered. That much was true. She was having so much fun today that using the Death Note would ruin her good mood. She looked up and down the street kicking her legs back and forth like a little kid. "Anyway if I use it to often people will get suspicious. Its better to just lie low for a day. Let them drop their guard." Her killings had already been broadcast on the news twice so far,along with Kira's. As she looked up and down the street she nearly jumped out of her skin when she noticed a large lizard-like creature walking next to a brown haired guy that looked her age. A shinigami? Does he have a Notebook? Alyce decided to wait until he got closer to confront him.
lIaM...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:38 am
The Half Demon Inuko
((Sorry no picture!!))

Chase kept his eye on Light. He needed to be with his saviour.
"fine," Light said. "You can come with me. But you must act as if you do not know a thing and cannot be open about knowing who I am." he said seriosuly.

((Also, so sorry about the short post but I am in a rush right now!!  

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Venusiium

Married Phantom

8,225 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:06 pm
Shadow Delight

AnimeFreak6868

✖ℓ α ι ℓ α к υ я σ ѕ α к ι ✖
• ═══════════════ •

❝Momma please stop crying, I can't stand the sound Your pain is painful and its tearin' me down I hear glasses breaking as I sit up in my bed I told dad you didn't mean those nasty things you said...

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Laila walked the streets of Kento, she had no idea how she got there, She was just looking for a nice cafe to sit down in. She spotted Light Yagami and quickly looked away. Her suspicions must not show on her face, she must not let him see her. He knew who she was...but she never gave him her name. She never will. And if he asks she will give him a alias. Her brain quickly scanned through a list of names. She will keep her first but her last will be changed from Kurosaki around Light to Rensho. She quickly passed by, paying him no mind and slipping into a cafe.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

...Can we work it out? Can we be a family? I promise I'll be better, Mommy I'll do anything Can we work it out? Can we be a family? I promise I'll be better, Daddy please don't leave In our family portrait, we look pretty happy Let's play pretend, let's act like it comes naturally❞

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:33 pm
Shadow Delight

AnimeFreak6868

✖ℓ α ι ℓ α к υ я σ ѕ α к ι ✖
• ═══════════════ •

❝Momma please stop crying, I can't stand the sound Your pain is painful and its tearin' me down I hear glasses breaking as I sit up in my bed I told dad you didn't mean those nasty things you said...

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Laila exited with box of chocolate and left to her work [exit]
☆═━┈┈━═☆

...Can we work it out? Can we be a family? I promise I'll be better, Mommy I'll do anything Can we work it out? Can we be a family? I promise I'll be better, Daddy please don't leave In our family portrait, we look pretty happy Let's play pretend, let's act like it comes naturally❞

Venusiium

Married Phantom

8,225 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers