Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dredges Bar and Inn (All Welcome, All Enjoyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:13 pm
Grey flinched at the shattering of glass, then turned to see the the orca's glass shatter into a million pieces
"Holy Jesus! Did you see that, Wraith!? Amazing~!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:22 pm
Kerandi spun on his heel turning towards the other two in the bar, the orca forgotten and not a threat to begin with. he walked with a calm determination towards the one called Dante, a thought forming inside his mind. he stopped his slow walk before the edge of the table and let the mace fall crashing into the floor and placing his hands atop the haft. he tilted his head slightly as he regarded Dante letting him see his glowing orange eyes, the glyphs swimming in the depths glowing like fire. "hello young one, what bring you here? What Wrong of the world has brought you to the underbelly like me and Mister Temper there?"  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:34 pm
RockRiver001
Judas Neige

Grey's eyes widened for a moment, then he smiled and asked, "Why, whatever do you mean by that?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:45 pm
"Everybody in the underbelly has a story. and why they do what they do, or are who they are" Kerandi looks away, lost in thought for a moment. snapping back to he glances back at Dante "My question is are you One that is a friend or a foe?" Kerandi sighs looking around to see a Waiter or Bar person around at the present time and seeing none sighs again. "the Service could be a tad more" he mutters as he raises his right hand, ice forming into a glass in it and slowly filling with a dark brandy like substance.  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:12 am
RockRiver001
Judas Neige

((Woops my bad, his name is Grey))

Grey started chuckling and said "I'm whoever I want to be. You can call me either friend or foe, but that depends on how you act. and the way your acting..." he motioned to the now destroyed table, "...Is not very friendly at all."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:51 pm
"would not the resulting action from my action not explain itself, in terms i have now changed a potential enemy of yours into potentially a enemy of mine, in the end i took the path less traveled by using myself as a distraction." Kerandi took a drink from his glass and released it, letting the molecules return back to hydrogen. "but if thats how things must be i guess i can return things to how they were" He lifted the hand that was once holding his glass towards the mess of wood, glass and hydrogen that was Velmont's table and forced the molecules to merge back together forming both a newer table than was there origionally and the glass atop it. pulling hydrogen from the air he refilled the glass with the water that was once within it, pulling the positive electrons from some to create perfectly round ice cubes. "it was but a small act of displeasure from one warrior to another, a small and trivial thing. how far could i get your kindness to extend?" Kerandi smirked slightly at.. Grey.. he thought he said his name was.. how strange he thought he looked like another and therefore had called him by such.  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:29 pm
Zero walked into the bar, stopping shortly and taking a look around. He noticed several others in there as well, but he decided not to bother them and instead headed to a seat far in the back and out of sight from the others. He pushed his glasses up on his nose before removing the. He didn't really need them but his big sis insisted that he wore them for reasons only she knew. He sighed s he placed the glasses in his pocket before returning his attention back to the others in the bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:51 pm
Judas Neige
Kerandi stood slowly and deliberately pulling his hands from within the wet black Robes sleeves, the crimson etchings on the back glimmering slightly in the dusty lighting. bending a knee slightly he grabbed his two handed mace in one hand lifting it easily despite its size and weight, he swung it up to rest on his sholder. walking slowly across the worn wooden floor keeping his head down to hide his face he made his way over to Velmonts table, his horn glimmering a dark blue hue although it was black like his fur. relaxing his arm he let the mace come down shattering the orca's glass and under it the table, leaving it a mass of splintered wood and glass. the water from his robe dripped on the floor around him as the mace slowly came back up.
"im sorry i didn't see you there, i thought you were an extremely annoying chair. I've been waiting here patiently for some beverage and it seems you neglected to pay for yours so i thought maybe my mace could have it."

Once the glass shattered the orca quickly stood up and grabbed his bullwhip in his hand and cracked it in the air as a loud "crack" noise was heard through the bar, "All right, I'm sick of letting things pass by now!" Velmont yelled out pulling his arm back and whipping his bullwhip towards Kerandi.

Wraith almost laughed at the glass shattering infront of Velmont before she noticed him standing up as a threat, she ignored it, it wasnt quiet her fight, besides, she could use some entertainment at the moment at the moment.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:01 pm
Zero flinched slightly at the sound of the bull whip. His ears were very sensetive to loud sounds. He debated on whetehr to step I and stop the or a but his inner wolf was telling him to not get involved but his fox side told him to get is a** in bear and help out. "Uh...sir. could you not flick that thing around? It hurts my ears." he said in a polite tone.
Rockriver001

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:07 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya
Zero flinched slightly at the sound of the bull whip. His ears were very sensetive to loud sounds. He debated on whetehr to step I and stop the or a but his inner wolf was telling him to not get involved but his fox side told him to get is a** in bear and help out. "Uh...sir. could you not flick that thing around? It hurts my ears." he said in a polite tone.
Rockriver001

((Sorry, I'm waiting for a reply from Judas Neige before I make another reply))  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:16 pm
Rockriver001
Dragon Queen Seirya
Rockriver001

((Sorry, I'm waiting for a reply from Judas Neige before I make another reply))

(It's cool.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:26 pm
RockRiver001

Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

Grey, not being noticed by anyone when he walked over to Zero, tapped the taller male on the shoulder, then said, "Trust me when I say this: Mr. Orca doesn't respond well when he's angry."

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:41 pm
Gammawolf99

Zero looked at grey then back at the Orca. "I've noticed that..." he replied, shaking his head. "My name is zero by the way. Care to have a seat?' He added, gesturing to an empty seat beside him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:53 pm
Gammawolf99
RockRiver001

Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

Grey sat down and smiled.
"Thanks. I'm Lucian Greyson, but I prefer Grey."

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:08 pm
Gammawolf99

"Nice to meet you. My name is Zero. I would give you my last name, bug I can't remembered it right now." he replied, holding out his hand in greeting.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff