Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
RISE & SHINE! (EVERYBODY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:06 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hurrah, Rise & Co! This thread is for applications, plotting and anything related to this ridiculous sprawling tribe. Join the best fed folks in the swamp!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:19 am
I don't know you ok

EDIT: Oh, except to say - I think Little Poison will join R&D soonish, and Tidings will join Gatherers as a salt supplier when he's done with his Journey into MysteryTM.  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:29 pm
After Howl meets everyone and is thoroughly freaked out by The Famlee, Rise could probably rope him into being a supplier as a hunter since Howl hunts, all the time, he hunts more than he could possibly ever eat because that's what he does 99.9% of the time, hunting, not eating, that is. The other 0.1% of the time is reserved for morbid musings.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:18 pm
The thread looks amazing! <3  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:33 pm
ohmanohman I wish Sorr wasn't determined to be in Spiral's tribe. I think she could fit in so well here! Oh well, she'll just have to visit the shop again sometime. After I actually make an exit post for the current RP I have there XD
But I might have a Kin who'd be interested in a hunting position. Or a flavor development thing, if you have that. *only skim read due to multi-tasking*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:47 pm
Looks great! I might have two or three that could work here. Moon Cloud and White River will probably take a gander  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:09 pm
*dives into thread*

I can't decide who to use. Chirrup would loveee to join. She would eat all the things. Haha...
Or Mirth as a hunter or even See Through... when she gets an actual personality P:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:54 pm
*looks thread over* i like.
maybe after i finish coming up with a solo for Sunlit Journey, i'll throw him in here. i think he'll fit in as a gatherer or delivery buck. he'll especially enjoy the tribe secrets now that he has a desire to learn things.  

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100

Bloody Anubis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:25 pm
I could see Three-Course Meal maybe working here (and getting fired for sampling) if her mommy says she can sobsob.

Grithoof could certainly do this. The goals are really close to his heart so HM. -chinscratch-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:55 am
Amorpheous
I'll be sure to have Rise extra convincing, Morphy! wink Rise & Co believe in no food wasted, so that would work great with Howl's hunting habits.

Ruriska
Aw, thanks Ruri! 8D All the luuurve.

venafydan
Sorr's welcome to visit and/or be a temp or seasonal worker anytime!
Which kin is it, Mage? 8D We could always use more hunters - flavour development is usually under R&D, though the salt recipes are usually tightly under wraps. There's no saying the Kin can't hunt and assist in flavour development though, lots of 'em straddle departments.

SilverShieldWolf
Glad you think so, SSW! We'd love to have 'em. wink Both Moon Cloud and White River sound like they'd be interesting employees!

Amizade
Use ALL THE KIN, Miza! lol No seriously, if you'd like to put in more than one Kin, then please feel free! Rise dotes on all the girlies anyway, haha!

Sarano_Krem
Thanks! Unfortunately the critical tribe secrets like the recipes are usually highly guarded, but there's lots to learn about preparation, sunning and many other on-the-job skills that would be helpful for personal development and future prospects. 8D

Bloody Anubis
Three-Course Meal working here would be so cuuuute [we'll see on the sampling hahaha]! Would love to hear about Grithoof and have him about [except he might have to look away whenever talk of eating foxbuns come up, cough].

Kitty Sprightt
Fair warnin' for Maxx and Jun;
Y'alls gon' getcha selves in a right predicament - or a Predicament's gonna get in right inta you, whichever way it works out - right as soon as I can write out some'a these ideas he's finally hitting me with.
Aaaugh I should've replied you in the thread earlier! I'm so sorry. /subtly pulls you in >_>
We're totally ready for a Predicament!!! Bring it on! lol I'd love to see where you'd like to slot him into, Rise would be excited to have the stronger Kin races in here for obvious pack mule reasons.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:08 am
Bloody Anubis
I could see Three-Course Meal maybe working here (and getting fired for sampling) if her mommy says she can sobsob.
*gently takes hands* Let's do it! I think after they grow up, Nature would be all 'mommy I'm sorry I'm no good at being psycho' and the sisters can run away (or maybe mommy will let them go, she might actually love them, perhaps!) and join Rise & Co.! And Nature will have to hunt double to make up for what Meal 'samples'. XD LET'S DO IT!

I am so exciteded to see everybody's plans! ;A; Please join us and SAVE THAT MONGOOSE!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:50 pm
Golden-Spider likes to mix flavors to see what comes of them. Things like meats and fruits or leaves. I'm not sure how well that would translate here, unless he used his experience to tell customers what foods compliment each other and what ones don't taste well together.
He hunts a bit but is mostly interested in fishing and gathering plants.

Sorr might be willing to temp in exchange for what ever knowledge of the local plants other Kin might have. Or even seeds to bring back to her garden. Mug might show up though, to have a chat with those in charge. With Sorr gone he'd be the one tending the garden but would want assurances that Sorr is looked after. Having kids has matured her a bit so she's not as likely to indulge in mind altering plants at a whim's notice but she hasn't completely given them up. And Mug is still upset that she went off and had babies with some random buck she just met. He loves his nieces and nephews but believes Kin should at least be friends before mating. Sorr and Spiral have tried to tell him differently but Mug is a stubborn male. XD  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Bloody Anubis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:19 am
Jun D
*gently takes hands* Let's do it! I think after they grow up, Nature would be all 'mommy I'm sorry I'm no good at being psycho' and the sisters can run away (or maybe mommy will let them go, she might actually love them, perhaps!) and join Rise & Co.! And Nature will have to hunt double to make up for what Meal 'samples'. XD LET'S DO IT!

I am so exciteded to see everybody's plans! ;A; Please join us and SAVE THAT MONGOOSE!

Meal I could see as the cutest shop girl and/or chef -- TASTE THIS, NATURE. I'm up for either plan, though idk if Meal wouldn't try to sweet-talk it to Strike like MUMMY LOOK WHAT YOU DID, YOUR GIRLS ARE SO PRODUCTIVE.

Oh! And as for Grithoof, he's a hunter, and he knows things have to die sometime. He's just not... without some sympathy, certainly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:42 pm
venafydan
Combining ingredients and flavours is exactly what happens in R&D's culinary side, Mage! That's what they do with the herbs and all that are traded for goods, flavouring during the preservation process and all that. Golden-Spider could do fishing, gathering and give input on the flavouring, he sounds very handy! lol

Hmm, trading seeds is an interesting prospect, Mage! I'm not sure how many would trade those, but it is wholly possible that gatherers might bring some back. Rise would be happy to chat with Mug - possibly even to make him feel a little better about Sorr's 'random' mating haha! After all, he's lifemated so he understands how Mug feels, but is generally at-ease with regular Kimeti mating tendencies. 

Bloody Anubis
Rise would be happy to have these two little girls awww! Reading the sisters' RP makes me want to squish their faces. Grithoof sounds like a gracious hunter...he'll just have to tolerate Rise's crazy obsession with wanting to pickle everything [though Grithoof won't be alone there, at least]!

One more day before the mongoose is pickled! gonk If you were considering applying now is a very very good time. We'd love to have you [and save the mongoose]!  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:49 pm
I don't know Maxx, pickled mongoose sounds pretty tasty. :P

LOL but really, I'm trying to pick someone to enter. P:  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff