Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Blythe Family Cottage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image

The black and white owl darted through an open window and flew in agitated circles, hooting as loudly as possible. It was obvious just from the racket that Marko was making that he was in distress, but one look at the bird and you would know for sure that the prior observation was indeed true. The white spots on the owl had bloody fingerprints and tied to his leg was a piece of paper with blood fingerprints and splatters folded messily and tied sloppily. Thankfully the owl was not hurt in the least and once he spotted a human, he darted towards him. Marko landed on Jonathan Blythe's shoulder and hooted loudly again, holding out his leg impatiently.

Olyvia Catlin
Dear Ada, or anyone that gets this letter.
Please I need help. Michelle ... and this woman are hurt badly. The woman is pregnant. I think she's.... oh god she's screaming... I think she's going into labor! Please help! My dad's unconcious. It will all make sense when you get here. Please.
~Olyvia

Care MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image
The Blythes……………………………………………………
Jonathan // Natasha // Adalaide // Sebastian
Former Ravenclaw // Potioneer & Herbologist // Wearing at Homespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving my wife, Natashaspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Familyspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Worriedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What on Earth is going on over there?!' spacespac
Muggle // Gardener & Housewife // Wearing at Homespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving my husband, Jonathanspaces
CURRENTLY FEELING // Scaredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, dear, I've never seen Jonathan so worried before...' spacespac
Hufflepuff // Fifth Year // Wearing at Homespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY FEELING // Terrifiedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, no what happened, is Michelle okay, she better be okay!' spacespac
Future Hogwarts Student // Toddler // Wearing at Homespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // singlespaces
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What's going on why did daddy leave I don't like this I don't like this!' spacespac

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Jonathan's eyes went wide as an owl he recognized as belonging to Michelle's family flew in, the letter on his leg covered in what Jonathan could only hope was not blood. His expression turned grim as he took the letter, his eyes narrowing dangerously as he read it. It was from Michelle's sister, and she seemed terrified... something awful had happened in their home, and of course the girl had turned to them. Jonathan knew that the two girls had gotten close, being in the same house and on the Quidditch team together, and since Ada was Michelle's best friend it stood to reason that Olyvia would look up to her, too. A part of Jonathan wondered what he was about to get himself into, but his protective, fatherly instinct was overpowering that, and this was his daughter's best friends. And a pregnant woman... that was horrible. He stood up, his eyes going to Natasha. "I have to leave. Natasha, please take Sebastian to his room. Adalaide, please stay with your brother. Do not leave the nursery, understand?"

Natasha swooped Sebastian up without a word, knowing the look on Jonathan's face meant something was horribly wrong. She didn't think she'd ever seen him with such an expression before. She wondered what on Earth could possibly be going on, but knew better than to ask. He was about to go somewhere, so whatever it was must be urgent. She carried the toddler to his bedroom, knowing that he'd tell her what was going on when he returned.

Adalaide was on her feet as soon as Marko was in the house, her eyes wide. Something was wrong, very, very wrong. Her mind immediately flashed back to Lyv last summer, telling her that Michelle could take care of herself, that Volare had 'healed her up' after a fight between Michelle and their father had gotten messy. She bit her lip, her eyes afraid. What was going on? She ran to her father, not even hearing him tell her to go to the Nursery with Sebastian. "Daddy, what's wrong, what happened? Is Michelle okay? Is Olyvia? What-"

"Adalaide, I said go to the Nursery with Sebastian! Now go!" Jonathan's eyes were fierce, and more than enough to send the young Hufflepuff scurrying to her brother's room. He sighed a bit, sorry that he had yelled, but he didn't know what was going on, and he didn't want to tell Ada anything until he had something to tell. Without saying good-bye, he apparated away to the Catlin's home.

Natasha hugged her daughter close to her when Ada ran into the room, tears in her eyes. "Adalaide, sweet, I'm sure everything will be fine, okay? Everything is going to be alright."

Adalaide buried her face in her mother's shirt, something she hadn't done since she was 8, and cried a bit. "That was Marko, that was Michelle's owl... and the letter... it was bloody... mum, what if something happened to her or Lyv? What if... what if..." Ada couldn't even begin to think of a way to finish that sentence.

Natasha petted her daughter's hair and rocked her back and forth. "Shhh... everything will be fine, pet. I promise. Your daddy will take care of it. Michelle and Olyvia will be fine. Just calm down."

Sebastian listened from his bed, his eyes wet with unshed tears. Something was very, very wrong, he could tell. His sister was crying, and his father had suddenly left, and he had no idea why. He didn't cry, though, because he was far to confused to really be upset. He was afraid, though, and he reached his little hand out to his mother and sister, wrapping a hand around Natasha's hair. He mumbled, "Mummy, mummy," and waited until she turned around and wrapped one arm around him, too. Daddy would be back soon, she told him. He cried a bit, not understanding why his daddy had been so upset all of a sudden, why he'd left in the first place.

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:28 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, dear, I've never seen Jonathan so worried before...' spacespac
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, no what happened, is Michelle okay, she better be okay!' spacespac
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What's going on why did daddy leave I don't like this I don't like this!' spacespac

The loud banging of someone apparating was the only sign that Jonathan had returned as he checked over the group to make sure that they were in no worse shape than they were before he'd brought them here. Although, it was rather hard to tell, he thought grimly. He sighed, then called out, "Natasha, come here, I need you right now!" He paused a moment before adding, "Adalaide, stay where you are, stay with Sebastian. Everything is going to be fine, alright?" God, he hoped everything would be alright. Michelle, while looking a bit worse for the wear, seemed like she'd be fine, and Olyvia didn't look hurt at all, just a bit frazzled. It was the pregnant woman he was worried about. He looked at Michelle. "Michelle, what is her name? If she comes to any sort of awareness we need to be able to reassure her that she's safe."

Natasha left the Nursery in a hurry, shoving a fist in her mouth to keep from gasping loud enough for Adalaide to hear. She rushed to Michelle and Olyvia, looking them over worriedly for a moment, not saying a word. When she was convinced that the girls were alright, she turned, realizing what was happening. This woman, whoever she was, was in labor. She looked at Jonathan and hissed, "What on Earth is going on? Where is Vincent?"

Jonathan's expression turned dark. "Vincent is at his home, unconscious. Michelle had to knock him out because he was beating them."

Natasha gasped, her eyes growing wide, but before she could speak, they heard a shriek.

Adalaide, sick of sitting in the Nursery and not knowing what was going on, was standing in the doorway to the living room, her eyes wide and fearful and brimming with tears. She stood, frozen, unable to speak beyond the sound she'd made when she spotted her best friend, bloody and beaten.

Jonathan, knowing that their top priority was the woman, sighed a bit, and turned to Adalaide. "Ada, dear, everything is going to be alright, okay? I need you to take Michelle and Olyvia to the Nursery while your mother and I take care of... of..."

A cry sounded from the Nursery, Sebastian calling out because he was afraid and alone and upset.

Natasha looked at her daughter, her eyes serious. "Adalaide, take care of your brother. Your father and I need to handle this."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:55 pm
User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------╔══════════════════════╗ 
----------------------------------------------------------------τнε---¢ατℓιи ---ƒαмιℓÿ 
------------------------------------------------------------------╚══════════════════════╝ 

Chairs thrown and tables toppled. Hands armed with broken bottles. 
Standing no chance to win. About time we gave up hoping

Michelle groaned and flopped back to floor the moment they were safely out of that house. She blinked as Volare flapped from her shoulder to look over the woman in labor. She was about to answer Jonathan when Natasha appeared looking horrified. "V-vicky.... I think..." She muttered, rubbing her eyes and cringing as she rubbed against the gash on her cheek. She was lucky she was so used to pain or she'd probably still be unconscious from just shock and pain. Her grey eyes darted up the moment she heard a shriek. "Ada!" She mumbled. Slowly she pushed herself up to standing position on weak legs. Olyvia stood as well, silent as ever. Michelle stumble walked to Ada and wrapped her arms around the smaller girl. "I'm okay." She whispered, stroking her friend's hair soothingly. "I'm always okay. You know that." She sighed, feeling bad for it, but she couldn't help it as she leaned heavily on her tiny friend. She could barely keep her eyes open let alone walk on her own. The adrenaline that had kept her awake to knock out Vincent was gone and the blood loss and pain was catching up to her quickly. She twisted her head to glance back at Jonathan. "If you try and go back to get him, or send someone to get him, he'll be gone. He's always been good at disappearing." The last part of her sentence was said with a sneer on her face. It was obvious she had no respect for him at all.

Olyvia grimaced trying to ignore the moans from the pregnant lady who was apparently named Vicky. She stood when Michelle did and followed her quietly like she had always been told too. In times of crisis the only person she could trust was Michelle and Ada. That's what Mitchy had told her always. Just them. And so she walked silently. She supposed Ada's family counted under the category of Ada. Besides that she would not trust anyone. She was scared and confused and didn't know what was going to happen, so she stayed silent and watched over her older sister. Michelle would be alright... right? Her sister was always okay. Always.

Victoria moaned not sure what was going on. Her head was spinning and everything hurt and her stomach felt like it was going to explode. If her child.... she couldn't lose her baby. She would never forgive any of them if her baby died. She cried out in pain as a contraction rippled through her body. She whimpered and slid her eyes open to see a spinning ceiling of a house she didn't recognize. Someone must have come to save them, but her baby. "M-my baby." She moaned, looking up at Jonathan and Natasha with pleading eyes. "Please! Save her!" Tears sprang to her eyes and she laid her hand over her stomach. She couldn't lose her first child... even if her father was going to be someone like him

Although we have no obligation to stay alive, we will survive 
We won't be left here, behind closed doors.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:18 pm
User Image

Adalaide, having inherited the protective, motherly streak from her own mother, wrapped one arm around Michelle and pulled Olyvia to her, holding them both for a moment so that she could calm herself down enough to think. She pulled away after a moment and, without a word, led them both to her brother's room, standing outside the door, unsure. SHe didn't really want to bring her bleeding friend into the Nursery, didn't want to scare her little brother. But she couldn't leave them both alone to tend to him... her eyes flashed for a moment. "Olyvia, I'm going to take you in to introduce you to my little brother, and I want you to stay with him while I take care of Michelle, okay?" She glanced at Michelle. "Can you make it to my bedroom? You remember where it is, right? Just... go there and lay down. Don't worry about the bed. Dad can clean it later." She took Lyv's hand and took her into the Nursery, plastering a happy look on her face to deal with her brother. "Bastian, sweetie, this is Olyvia! She's gonna stay here with you for a bit, okay?" Ada knew that, despite her brother knowing plenty of words, and even being able to talk a bit, he wouldn't really understand much of what she was saying right now, that it was more important to make it look like she was happy. So, she did, cooing at him a bit. She thought that leaving Lyv with the toddler would distract the younger girl, and maybe he'd talk to her and make her smile. He was a really smart, and really friendly little boy, after all.

Sebastian's tears had ceased the minute he heard his sister's voice outside his room. When she entered with another girl, he looked at them both, his eyes wary. But Adalaide spoke to him and seemed okay, so he supposed everything was alright for now. She cooed at him and talked to him a bit, and he smiled, and chattered gibberish back to her.

When Ada was sure Sebastian was alright, she squeezed Lyv's shoulder a bit. "I'm going to try and get Michelle cleaned up a bit. We'll be in here in a bit." With that she left the younger girl in the nursery and joined Michelle in her own room. "C'mon, Michelle, let's try and get some of the blood off of you." The normally timid Hufflepuff was all business, her inner strength showing for perhaps the first time, coming to the forefront because it was needed. She had to do this for her parents; they had to take care of Vicky. That made Michelle and Olyvia her concern, and Michelle was hurt.

Meanwhile, Jonathan was levitating the pregnant woman to the Master Bathroom, knowing it would be the best place for what was happening. Natasha had done a home birth with Sebastian, in their bathtub, and Jonathan had stood by to help her sister act as a midwife. Now Natasha was going to have to midwife, and again he would need to assist.

Natasha walked alongside her husband, one hand gently rubbing Vicky's forehead, the other holding her hand. She whispered encouragingly to the woman, her resolved steeled to keep her from panicking over what was happening. This... this was horrible. But they had to do what they could; Olyvia had sought them out for help; she trusted them. And they could handle this. They were strong. "Don't worry, Vicky, dear, we'll take care of it. You'll be fine, your baby will be fine."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:56 pm
User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------╔══════════════════════╗ 
----------------------------------------------------------------τнε---¢ατℓιи ---ƒαмιℓÿ 
------------------------------------------------------------------╚══════════════════════╝ 

Michelle leaned against her friend as they walked. When Ada told her to go to Ada's room, she nodded and stumbled her way to the room before flopping on the bed and groaning. Pain everywhere. Honestly she really needed to stop almost dying every summer. It was starting to become a bad habit. She glanced at the door when Ada finally walked in. "I'm fine.... okay well my face is bleeding and I'm dizzy and bruised.... but Volare got the worst of the wounds all fixed up." She slowly sat up, not stopping Ada from helping her with the blooding dripping down her face and thought her hair and down her neck. She blinked her eyes trying to focus.

Olyvia followed silently and nodded at Ada's instructions. She smiled at the little boy she was introduced too. "Hey there sweetie." She cooed sweetly, reaching out to gently tickle the baby's neck. She smiled at the boy sweetly, pushing all thoughts of what had just happened out of her head. She wouldn't let any of those feelings leak out on an innocent child.

Victoria moaned as she was moved and nodded at the comforting words coming from a woman. She had no idea where she was, but she knew she had to be safer than she was with Vincent. She whimpered as pain struck her again. "If... if I'm not okay...." She opened her eyes and trained them on Natasha. "Don't you dare let him touch my baby." She would never let him touch her child. Not ever. She didn't care if he was her father. He didn't deserve to be near the baby. If she didn't make it... she had to put her trust in these people she didn't know to not let him near her. Part of her knew thought that Michelle, the pale white haired girl she had only barely met, wouldn't let him hurt anyone.... well anyone but Michelle herself.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:18 am
User Image

Adalaide disappeared into the hallway and returned with a bowl of water and a washcloth, and sat down next to Michelle, scowling as she started cleaning her face off. She couldn't believe that things were this bad at Michelle's house. She'd thought that maybe Vincent slapped her a bit, shoved her. Not that he full on beat the tar out of her. She sighed, looking at Michelle's hair. She set the bowl down on her beside table. "Lean back," she said, gently pushing the girl back so her head hovered over the bowl, her hair falling into it. She used one arm and a few pillows to support her friend's head, glad that her father would be able to simply wave his wand and clean the bed and floor later. She started rubbing her fingers through Michelle's hair to get the blood out. "You should have told me," she said, her eyes pricking with tears. "Dammit, Michelle, you should have told me!" If Ada had known, if her parents had known, Michelle wouldn't be in this state. She'd have been living her long before now, along with her sister. She wouldn't have been anywhere near Vincent. Despite the anger in her eyes, and the fear, she kept her gestures soft, calming. "And don't even snap back at me or argue with me. I don't care if you can handle it. You shouldn't have to." She bit her lip, a couple of tears falling. "No one should have to."

Sebastian was curious as to why his sister had left him alone with this other girl, but he was a friendly child, and didn't question it. He smiled at Olyvia. "I'm Bassen!" he said, bouncing a bit. He still hadn't quite figured out the 't' sound.

In his and Natasha's bathroom, Jonathan gently lowered Vicky into the tub. When she begged them not to let Vincent near her child, his eyes narrowed angrily. He barely pushed the impulse to punch something away, and instead forced himself to remain calm. This was no time for anger. Anger could come later. For now, this woman needed them to remain calm and to help her. All he could do was try to help. "We won't let him have the baby," he said, his voice cracking a bit in tense, leashed anger.

Natasha released the woman's hand to fill a small tub with water and gather towels. She set up a proper birthing area in the tub around Vicky, giving her a few reassuring words and gestures as she did so. "Vicky, dear, I need you to stop worrying about that right now, okay? We'll take care of you and the baby, but you need to keep as calm as you can. I know it hurts and I know it's hard, but the best thing you can do for your baby right now is to calm down and take deep, careful breaths." Nat had never been a midwife herself, and she'd been rather occupied when she'd been around her sister doing it, seeing as she'd been giving birth herself, but she'd been to lessons and she had a fairly good idea what to do, even if she'd never done it before. She pushed past Jonathan, knowing that, since they were here, he would take the role of the assistant, expecting her to lead. So, she did.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:45 am
User Image

Michelle couldn't help but smile slightly as Ada took on a mothering tone and started to wash the blood from her face. The Slytherin tried her best to not wince as the washcloth moved over the open wound on her cheek. 'That still hurts... noted.'  She thought blandly in her head as Ada moved on to washing the blood from her hair, or attempting to at least. To get it all out, Michelle was sure she would need to shower or bathe... but she could barely stand at the moment so that would be a bad idea. Michelle smirked slight and then actually burst into laughter as her best friend cursed. She knew she shouldn't be laughing but she couldn't in a million years picture the Hufflepuff cursing and she had just heard it with her own two ears. She immedaitealy covered her mouth and bit her lip when she saw tears in Ada's eyes and then a few fell and she felt terrible. The teen quickly wrapped her arms around her friend and hugged her tightly... even if it hurt her bruised and sore body a lot to do. "I've dealt with him for almost 10 years. It wasn't that big of a deal anymore......" She paused and shrugged lightly, before releasing Ada and wincing slightly in pain. "I know... I know you told me not to argue... but I'm me.. you can't expect anything less..... A few cuts and bruises and some blood has never killed me Ada. I'm always okay. Always."

Olyvia giggled at the little boy and pat his head. "Hi Bastion. I'm Lyv." She said sweetly. She ruffled his hair gently and glanced at the door. "I'm sure our sister's will be back very soon." She said, using her best comforting tone. She was sure the toddler was worried and could sense the tension in the air. It was practically suffocating after all.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:58 am
User Image

Ada's eyes flashed angrily. "This isn't about whether or not it killed you! This is about the fact that you could have told me, my parents! I don't care how long you've dealt with him, it's still a big deal! It will always be a big deal! And if you had told me, I wouldn't have-" Ada's words just stopped, her anger completely dropping and her fear taking hold. "I wouldn't have been scared when Marko showed up. I wouldn't have had to think that you and Olyvia were hurt or dead, because you wouldn't be, you would be here. Safe. And... and I wouldn't have to be afraid that I might have lost you. Again... But you never think about that, do you? You just take all the bad stuff onto yourself and never think about how it might have been better to reach out. How maybe it was just as bad on Lyv to see you hurt as it would be to be hurt herself." Tears fell from the Hufflepuff's eyes. "If you'd told us before, this wouldn't have happened." Her hand dropped away from Michelle, her face going blank, her eyes still sad, but distant. Why didn't Michelle just tell someone? Why did she have to be so difficult, all the time? Asking for help wouldn't have made her weak. And she could have trusted them. But she hadn't. And now she was laying her her best friend's bed, bloody and hurting, while her sister sat with Sebastian, no doubt worrying about her in the back of her mind. Not to mention Vicky... that poor woman. But, she was an adult, and she'd put herself in that relationship. Not that Ada didn't understand it was hard to leave such things behind, but still. She could have. Michelle... he was the man who'd raised her. And he was Olyvia's father. It was different for them... but they still could have told her!

Sebastian smiled. "Lyv!" he said happily, bouncing on the balls of his feet. He then let out another stream of mostly gibberish, something about their dog and wanting to ride her like a Horsey. "Lyvy, gi Perra!" The sweet boy had no idea what was going on in the rooms across and down the hall.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:36 am
User Image

Michelle blinked as Ada raged at her. She stayed silent through the girl's entire speech. She understood, honestly she did, but it wasn't as easy as Ada made it sound. "Yeah I do! I take all the bad stuff on myself, because I can handle it. I'm not gonna let anyone else get hurt when I know I'll be fine Ada! It's my job to be strong for all of you. And don't think I didn't think about walking away from him over and and over again, because I did. I knew I could. He's not my father, I could have walked away at any time, but I wasn't going to leave Olyvia there with him by herself. It almost killed me every year when I had to go off to school without her!" She paused, taking a breath, and trying to calm herself down. She reached forward to gently stroke Ada's cheek with a bloody finger. She didn't know how to explain herself because she honestly hadn't a clue how her own mind worked. She just knew how she had lived all her life. No one ever cared about her and she spent all her time caring about people smaller than her or weaker than her or just needing someone to care about them. "Ada.... I trust you. I trust you with my life, and that's got to mean something coming from me because I don't trust easily... but I wasn't going to drag you into that. I wasn't going to be burden on your family..... and I couldn't do that to Olyvia. He's her father. And as many issues as I have with my father I know what it would feel like to have to turn my back on him and set people up against him.... even after all he's done. I couldn't force Olyvia to hate her own dad." Michelle shrugged uselessly again and squeezed her eyes shut as pain rippled through her. Apparently she had a bruise on her shoulder or back somewhere judging from that pain. She slowly opened her eyes to look at her best friend. "I don't like asking for help....." She finally whispered.'I don't like knowing I need it.....' And that was the thing wasn't it? The people who ended up helping her were always the people she never needed to ask for help from. They just knew. Tay over and over again just showed up when she needed him. He always just appeared and gave her help without asking if she needed or wanted it. And even Ada was there for her without her asking. Usually yelling at her for being reckless and stupid, but still always there.

Olyvia smiled as the toddler bounced and squealed her name. He was adorable to say the least. She smiled and ruffled his hair again. "Aren't you a little sweetie? I can see how you're related to Ada." She said smiling at the boy widely. In the back of her mind, a tiny thought nagged at her. Michelle had been hurt badly and she had done nothing to help her. And now just like Michelle had said, her father would be gone, and that worried her. They had ran... the one thing they never did. They had finally run from him and his abuse.... and she had no idea what that would make him do with his anger issues.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:51 am
User Image

Ada wanted to argue, but she couldn't. She had no idea what it was like for Michelle, she hadn't lived with anything less than her perfect family, her loving parents who would never, ever do something like this to her. She sighed a bit, wiping her eyes. "Well... we're in it now. And you're not going back to him, I hope you know that. No way my daddy will let you. Let alone my mum. She might not have magic, but she's scary when she gets protective." She looked Michelle over, tsking a little. "I'm going to go draw you a bath. You can't stand up for a shower, but I'm sure you could just relax in the tub, right?" She stood. "I'll be right back." She exited the room and went to walk to the bathroom, but she heard Sebastian and Olyvia in the room. Happy to hear him laughing, she poked her head in.

Sebastian squealed when Ada appeared in the doorway, and smiled widely, clapping at her. "Ah-duh, Ah-duh! Gi Perra! Ride!" He looked at Olyvia, still bouncing. Lyvy, I wan' ride Perra!"

Adalaide giggled a bit at her little brother. Her parents had written to her about his newest favorite thing, riding on top of their dog like she was a horse, rather than a German Shepherd. She whistled for Petra, smiling when the dog came running down the hallway from her parent's room. Ada had no doubt that they'd taken Vicky to the bathroom, and protective Petra had been sitting outside the door. But, she could be better used in here, taking care of Lyv and Sebastian. "Petra, stay with Sebastian. Play with him" The dog immediately entered the Nursery and started sniffing around Lyv, nuzzling her hand where she undoubtedly could still smell the blood. She'd done the same to Ada's hand when she walked past. But, she licked Lyv's palm a bit and then stood on her back legs to put her front paws on Bastien's bed. She barked softly and licked the boy in his face. Satisfied that things were alright in there, she went to the bathroom to draw Michelle a warm bath so the girl could clean herself up. She then returned to the bedroom to help her friend into the bathroom. "C'mon. You can at least lay in the water. It'll do the work for you if you stay in there long enough."

Meanwhile Sebastian was squealing and crawling off of his bed and onto the dog's back. He looked at Lyv and spewed out more gibberish. "Lyvy, Lyvy! Perra ride!" The dog, all to familiar with the game, waited until the toddler's chubby hands were wrapped around her harness and started trotting about the room, bouncing him lightly on her back.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:24 am
User Image

Michelle sighed and nodded when Ada said they weren't going back. "Trust me... I don't want to go back... especially after running. He doesn't like people running from him....." She shrugged and watched Ada disappear from the room. She ran her hands through tangled bloody hair and sighed. Why did she always end up with blood in her hair? She was pretty sure white just attracted blood or something. She smirked at the thought, remembering the attack on the family. She had been wearing a plane white tank top that day. When she'd gotten to the island with Tay it had been covered in blood. She remembered the moment perfectly just for the look Tay had given her that day when she'd asked for a shower. Why did she remember things about him in vivid detail? Not even important things, just small insignificant things that for some reason or another recorded in her memory perfectly. She shrugged the thoughts away, figuring it was just because she found him more interesting than any other person she had ever met. She blinked back to reality as Ada returned and smiled at her best friend through the pain. She was just glad Ada wasn't totally pissed at her. She sighed, grateful for the help moving, seeing as after sitting for awhile, it hurt even more to stand and walk, and it made her dizzy. When they had reached the bathroom, she glanced at Ada and smiled ever so slightly. "Thank you Ada." She whispered, before turning and hastily pulling off her clothes, ignoring the pain, and then sliding into the hot water of the bath. Ada had been right, the water felt wonderful on her aching, bruised, and beat up body. 

Olyvia glanced up when Ada entered the room and then turned her attention back to the adorable boy. She wasn't totally sure what the toddler was talking about, not until Ada called a German Shepherd into the room. She smiled slightly as the animal sniffed and licked her hand. She was obviously aware of the blood and pain going on around the cottage. Olyvia giggled and watched as the boy climbed onto the dog's back and rode her around the room. It was adorable. She had always wished she could have a little sibling... but of course her mother had died. "Do you love your puppy Bastion?" She asked, pushing away depressing thoughts. No being sad in a happy household like this. That was her rule as of now.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:13 pm
User Image

Once Adalaide was sure that Michelle was settled alright, she went to the Nursery to check on Lyv and Bastien. She smiled when she saw him riding on the dog's back, noticing that he seemed a bit tired. It had been a rather long night. She doubted if her brother had ever been so sad or scared before. Her mother had told her that when she'd gone away to school, it had upset him, but she didn't think it could have been like tonight. She stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame with her arms crossed, a tired smile on her face. "Mum's parents gave Petra to her when I was getting close to school age, so she'd have someone to spend time with her while my Daddy was away at work. She'd had a litter of puppies before... I think that's why she's so motherly."

Sebastian looked at his sister with wide, excited eyes, but his expression was a bit strained. He'd been through a lot tonight and didn't quite understand what all was happening. He was tired. But being around a new person made him want to stay up and play. He slipped a bit off of Petra's back, but held on tight and pulled himself back up, laying his body down on the dog. "Ah-duh, ride Perra..." His voice was sleepy.

Ada smiled a bit and walked over to her brother, pulling him off of Petra's back and holding him to her chest. Her brother's legs wrapped around her waist, and his arms around her neck, patting his head. "I think it's time for you to go to bed, Bastien."

Bastien groaned a little. "Bu' Ah-duh... I wan pway wiff Lyvy..." Still, he was obviously tired, because even as he said it, his head was lolling onto Ada's shoulder.

Adalaide laughed a bit, rubbing her brother's back. "Lyvy will be here tomorrow, Bastien. For now, it's late, and you need to go to bed." She glanced at Olyvia, smiling a bit. "Lyv, there's a guest room down the hall, last door on the left, with two beds. If you go wait down there, I'll put Bastien to bed and get you some pajamas.... Not sure what I'm going to do about Michelle." Her fellow fifth year was a good bit taller than she was. Ada fought to keep from scowling at the realization that she was closer in height to 12 year old Olyvia than she was to her best friend, who was the same age as she was. She turned back to Sebastian, laying him on his bed before going over to his dresser to get his pajamas out. She smiled a bit when Petra climbed up on his bed and laid down behind him. Sebastian responded by cuddling up to the dog and using her as a rather over-sized pillow. It was sort of adorable.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:01 pm
User Image

Michelle sighed and sunk into the warm water, dropping her head beneath the surface and sliding pale fingers through her bloody tangled hair. She blinked open her eyes underneath the water and stared up at the cieling. The movement of the water above her blurred her vision and made everything seem so surreal. Like maybe if she closed her eyes and counted to ten then everything that had happened that day would just be gone. She wasn't a child though and she knew life didn't work like that. She sighed and worked her fingers through her hair drawing the blood and knots out. She then proceeded to scrub every inch of blood off the rest of her body and clean the wound on her cheek. Finally she returned to the surface of the water and took a breath of air. She sighed and slowly pushed herself to her feet and clambored out of the tub. She glanced at the towels and sighed, hoping Ada wouldn't mind her using one. She wrapped it around herself and picked up her dirty, ratted, and bloody clothes from the floor. She hadn't really realized until she was staring at her own blood covered clothes just how bad Vincent had messed her up. Ada was right. It wasn't okay... but what else was she supposed to do? All she could do was take it and hope to whatever God existed that her baby sisters were never touched.

Olyvia nodded when Ada said' she'd be here tomorrow. "We can play together tomorrow... okay?" She cooed to the toddler, ruffling his hair once more before follow Ada's instructions and walking out of the nursery. On her way out she bumped into her older sister walking in just a towel. Olyvia hugged her quickly. "You still have a cut on your face." She said quietly. All she got was a silent nod from the older and much taller girl. Olyvia sighed and tugged on Michelle's arm. "Ada said there is a spare bedroom and that she'd bring me Pj's and try and come up with something for you. You can magic things to be bigger right?" She asked curiously as she led her dead silent sister through the hall to the room with two beds. She flopped onto one and glanced at the Slytherin. "What's gonna happen to him Michelle?" She asked quietly. Even after all he had done, he was her father and part of her loved him. Because sometimes.... he was okay. Sometimes he was sweet and loving and caring. But only sometimes.

Michelle blinked at her sister and shrugged at the question. "I don't know Lyv.... and.... you don't want to know what I think should happen to him." She walked over to her sister and kissed her forehead gently before tying the younger girls hair up in a small bun and patting her cheek. She ignored the frown the tiny girl was giving her. "Everything will be okay.... I promise."

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:26 pm
Time Skip to One Week Later
The Baby was Born
Her Name is Melody