Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:05 pm
James chuckled, "You're a cute one." he said, and he smiled, "Grab a bite to eat, 'tis all canned food, but... it'll do."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:30 pm
"Well i am a fox." She said as she grabbed a can of fruit and used her knife attached to her leg to cut the top out then started to eat. "Have you seen anyone else around besides me?"

Halcyonic Wolf

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:35 pm
James nodded, "I heard gunshots. But, they're holed up in some building, and I don't have the patience to check each one."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:40 pm
Name- Para
Species- Skunk
Appearance-http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o518/Paraphrenia357/ParaSkunk.jpg
Clothes- A leather jacket, Shorts, knee high combat boots, and a knapsack
Weapons- A butchers knife, 3 small daggers, 4 molotovs, a lighter.
Bio- She is young, but not stupid. She was kicked out from her home for being uncontrollable, she lived in the street for 5 years, learned how to defend herself with her bare hands. She has great agility and climbing ability. When it comes to strangers, she is always friendly but keeps her distance, ever since the infection started, she doesn't trust anyone. It takes a while and determination to get her to warm up.  

Paraphrenia

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:41 pm
"Figures. We can't help everyone we see. Thats just how it is i guess." Her tail waved side to side as she ate. "Good."

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:50 pm
Para walked down the street, her tail swaying gently with each step. Her eyes darted from side to side, checking for any signs of movement. A small shed caught her attention. She walked closer, careful not to make any noise. From within she herd voices. Para worked up some nerve and gave the side of the shed a few taps with her nails.  

Paraphrenia

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:53 pm
James nodded, and he stretched, "What do you want to do?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:10 pm
Para waited a few moments, then tapped again. "Hello in there!" She called out, not too loud to attract any zombies though.  

Paraphrenia

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:33 pm
James grabbed his pistol, and he opened the door, aiming his pistol, "Who's there?" he asked, and he saw the skunk, "Oh... Are you infected?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:41 pm
She looked at the wolf and flicked her tail with amusement. "If I was infected, I don't think I'd be looking this good." She let out a short giggle from under her breath.  

Paraphrenia

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:42 pm
James gave a sly smile, "Point taken, come in..." he said, making sure it was clear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:44 pm
"Thanks" She nodded her head slightly and walked in, looking around. "Is this your shed?" She asked, curiously.  

Paraphrenia

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:49 pm
James shrugged, "I uh... "requisitioned" it from the civilian population." he said, trying not to just plain say, 'It is now.'  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:54 pm
"Ah, I see." She smiled. "When the world crumbles down like it is now, finders keepers really takes effect." Para examined the walls for cracks, patted it firmly a few times. "Well, seems like you have a pretty stable shelter here."  

Paraphrenia

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:57 pm
James nodded, "Yeah..." he leaned on the wall, "It won't fit anyone else." he said.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff