Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Randomly Gone Insane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:01 pm
((Sorry, Gold. When I was on last I was focusing on other stuff. Couldn't get around to posting.))

"That was you?" He growled lightly in reply, glaring slightly at Omazige.
"You know it's hard enough out here without those kinds of visits. Gotta lock all the damn doors and windows, and then we got that damn kid banging on them for refuge." He mumbled, heading into a back room behind the counter.

"Hm?" Tabari tilted her head at Menos, before her attention went to Aurora, whom she quietly stared at for a few moments. Tabari hadn't been really good with people, not in the manner of making them agree to something. She doubted she could have any more luck with the half breed than the others were having.

"Well, there's one way to be sure about your safety." Tabari said as finally crawled off of Menos, still staring curiously at the girl. "Stick around here. We got all the beds you could sleep in, Caius is a big push over so don't mind his attitude, and Menos here will take care of anything before it comes." She gave a closed eye smile.

When Aurora left to take her bed Tabari just giggled, "As you wish!"

Caius hadn't wandered far from where he and Tabari had been playing their card game. One of the nearby tents had an unoccupied area, and simply needing some blankets and straw thrown down to make a ******** little cheater..." He grumbled as he angrily threw the bale of straw down, still sore about his loss to Tabari's antics.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am
Randomly Gone Insane

((that's ok I just quoted you because I forgot to earlier xD plus I know how it feels so no biggie ^^))

Aurora didn't understand these people, why were they trying so hard to help her? For one they didn't even know her and two they were a little strange.

When he looked up she nearly bumped into Caius and she almost fell, "sorry" she said, gaining her composure.

She noticed that it had been really hot in the room and she frowned, 'well I'll have to make it a little more chilly' she though.

She took a quiet breath in and blew out an icy cold breeze. No one would notice it was her unless that were a very high level half-breed or demon so she didn't bother to say anything unless someone asked.

She felt better, as the room cooled down to her liking. She then looked at Caius, "I can finish my bed if you want to get revenge on your friend by playing another round of cards" she said, leaning against the door of the room.

She felt bad for making him do this so she offered to finish since he seemed to be in a bad mood already.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:38 am
"Trust me, their Chimera Search Party would have found this place eventually." Omazige grunted.
"I'm happy to report there are no survivors of that Search Party, though." he chuckled, before raising an eyebrow a moment later.

"A child? What, too little space to shelter them or something..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:25 am
"We've had them before and got by no problems." He answered as he returned from the back room. "That party wouldn't have been any different.

"And yes. There's a kid in town." He grunted as he set down a bottle in front of Omazige. "Several of them in fact. But that one is a pain in the a**, hence why she stays outside. Ain't worth rebuilding the damn place again and again."

Caius hadn't heard Aurora step into the room, nor did he see her as he had blankets and pillows stacked up in his arms high to block out his eyes. With he a saw, he threw down the materials just as the tent suddenly got cold. "********," he shivered, rubbing his arms and looking around, finally spotting Aurora.
"Oh, hello." He grunted, shivering again. "I suppose you're the reason I'm freezing now." He grumbled, spreading out the bedding despite Aurora's offer. "I hope that chicken s**t cheater likes freezing."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:59 am
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora looked at him lazily and tiredly, "well I offered to finish it... Sorry if I seem a bit cold to you" she said.

She noticed some water on the table, however she didn't have the strength to move very far anymore.

She notice Caius wasn't looking and took the opportunity to quickly use her ability over water. Her hand moved effortlessly as the water drifted over to her in a short steam. Once it got to her hands she drank it silently hoping Caius didn't see her using her ability.

She yawned lightly, a little refreshed now and simply held in a laugh, "you really take your games seriously" she said, jokingly.

She then straightened up a bit and looked away from him, "...therefore you should forget me and finish your game" she said, coughing.

Why was she laughing? This situation wasn't funny, she seriously needed to find a way out of the place.

She thought about it for a while and decided as soon as it was sunrise she would sneak out and continue her travels alone.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:01 pm
"What? Is she a mischief maker or something?" Omazige asked, taking the bottle.
He lifted the bottom half of the helmet to reveal a human-looking lower portion of the face before he began drinking.
"Gotta keep the explosives on the TOP shelf!" he joked.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:49 pm
"Mischief? Try like home wrecker. And I'll keep my drinks where I want." He grumbled. "Anything else you want?"

"No, no. Menos would have my head if I left a job half finished." Caius mumbled, making the bed with a near nit picky attitude, spreading out the blankets evenly and keeping the pillow dead center on the straw.

"There's only two things in life that guy is a**l about," he went on, not seeing Aurora's other trick with the water. "Treating guests and refugees, like yourself, and that damn adopted twerp." He spoke the last part with a growl.
"The only reason she gets away cheating me is because if I even raised a finger to POINT at her, he'd ******** use his powers on me and send me flying off for miles. Why? Because that's his God damn daughter whom he refuses to realize is a BIG ******** CHEATER!" He punched at the bed in frustration, breathing heavily for a few moments as he kept his fist in the bed. After a few moments, he finally calmed, muttered a curse, and proceeded to fix the bed.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:29 am
"What do you mean 'Home-Wrecker'?" Omazige asked curiously.
"What can a little twerp do that makes you hate her so much?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:50 am
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora just stared at him as he had a small fit, "well then I'll just let you finish up I guess..." she said.

She sighed, 'well his personality is interesting in the least I guess... a little hard to deal with but different...' she thought.

She eventually grew tired of standing and she slid down the wall and leaned against it as she watched him work. Her eyes shut slowly and she fell asleep quietly leaving Caius alone as he worked.

Her body laid on the floor as she rested, dreaming about her travels. She was scared, more than anything to be around others and she didn't know how this whole thing would end.

She remembered that demon she met and hoped at least he wasn't having any problems in the human village.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:40 am
"I say home wrecker because she'll literally do it." He answered as he started to lightly clean around the bar, and attend to other thirsty occupants.
"The kid's a half breed with no control on her powers. The lack of control results in her turning into this beast that'll destroy your house in a flash. Damn thing is as big as a mountain, so destroying the village is rather easy to do.
"We recently moved into this cave system after the last incident in hopes that it won't pop up in cramped spaces. So far, we've been right. But we're not taking risks with her."

"Give me just a minute..." Caius grumbled as fixed up the bed he had messed up.
After a few minutes, the bed was complete yet again and Caius gave a heavy sigh.

"There we go. All done fo--" He turned around and noticed that Aurora had fallen asleep while he had been busy. With a light sigh, he bent down and gently tucked his arms under her, lifted her up from the ground, and gently resettled her in the bed.

"Night kiddo." He chuckled softly as he stepped out of the tent with a smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:09 am
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora felt herself being lifted up but thought nothing of it as she slept. She simply dreamed as he placed her down on the bed. When he left she rested and got comfortable through out the night. When she started having nightmares she sat up in a cold sweat. She looked around shaking and eventually calmed down, "just a... nightmare..." she whispered, with a heavy sigh.

She noticed it was nearly sunrise and she got up quickly. She noticed some water, and drank it. She smiled, feeling refreshed, and walked outside the tent. It was huge and there were tents everywhere, 'how have they not been found out by the demons...?' she thought, a little surprised.

She left her tent quietly and went to go find her things. When she came across her bow, arrows, and her knife she grabbed them quickly and backed up.

She wandered through the camp again, trying to find her way out, "ok so... if that's where I slept then maybe..." she stopped and heard something.

She stood frozen, "crap" she said, turning around and hoping it was just a rabbit in a bush that made that sound.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:59 pm
"Half-Breed, eh?" Omazige asked, putting the empty bottle down and walking toward the door.
"Thanks for the room and drink." he told him as he exited.

He looked around for a few moments before making a B-Line towards a particular alleyway.
"'Ey. Twerp. Gonna spend all this time just skulking?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:10 pm
After Omazige left the tavern, the bar tender gave a sigh as he knew exactly what he planned. And he didn't like it.

Hael jumped in surprised when a sudden voice echoed down the alley. Like an animal busted, she snapped her head and stared with a dumbfounded expression at the other. Confused and thrown off guard, she had no answer to give him beyond a confused stare.

Caius had been one of the early risers in the camp, like usual. Duties like patrolling and gathering fresh morning water for guests had a lovely way of affecting the sleep cycle. Especially when someone else was making you do it, despite being up themselves.

He watched Aurora from a short distance, smirking at how she snuck around the camp, all the while naive to his eyes. It was almost as cute as it was humorous.

"You sure your twerp can handle the new twerp?" He asked, finally looking away to his side where he had last known Menos to be hovering around.

Aurora's hopes hadn't been entirely wrong, but not entirely right either.
From the brush, a small white rabbit did appear, and it looked innocently up at the girl, tilting its head and wiggling its nose and tail. For a few moments it stood in the brush, before it made a few cautious hops towards Aurora.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:32 pm
"Twerp." Omazige called once more.
"Come here. Not gonna hurt you." he told her, crossing his arms.

"Gonna sit there all day?"

"I have faith in Tabari." Menos said, sitting above the ground near a bonfire, meditating.
"She has always had a knack with people."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces