Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Mythical tales [Open and accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:00 pm
gold1311

Those two week Dojime spent tending to Anastasia hand and foot, giving her food and water when ever he could force her to take it, making sure she didn't hurt herself, and icing her when ever her fevers got to bad.

Now Dojime was sitting shirtless next to the bed. For someone who made a creed based on not getting hit he still had quite a few scars. "We're not sure," he answered. "But it wasn't just a concussion. You were either very sick or someone tried to poison you again. You've been close to death for weeks."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:19 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him and nearly fainted again, "I... Don't remember what happened... Just that I went into the woods this morning" she said, dazed. When she looked at him again she noticed his scars, "what happened... How did you get those scares?" she asked curiously. She wanted to go outside but she wasn't sure if she was strong enough, "can I go outside?" she asked, not really understanding the situation she was in.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:23 pm
gold1311

Dojime gently pushed her back onto her pillow. "No. You should rest. We went into the woods two weeks ago Ana. You don't remember the vampire?" he asked. He looked down at his many scars. "These... these are all a very long story..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:39 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him, "vampire... Dojime you know they're only legends... uhhh" she grabbed her head in pain, as images flashed in her head. She had fallen and felt something p***k her neck. She then saw something flicker in front of her and smash her head against a rock. She looked at Dojime, "I... there was something else there... something... else.... there..." she mumbled before fainting again.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:53 pm
gold1311

Dojime leaned forward, looking into her eyes as she started to lose consciousness again. "What! What else was there?!" He asked, grabbing her hoping it would somehow keep her awake. His face was a mix of anger, frustration, and sadness as he eyes started to swell with tears. "Tell me how I can help you... Something... anything..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:47 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him, her body failing to do as she asked, "I... I don't... uh... demonic... I can't... I haaaa... I don't know... i'm sorry..." she mumbled, as she fell into darkness. Her plus started to slow and her body grew limp. She wasn't going to die, but she was too weak to stay conscious, and the image had drained her energy for some reason.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:12 pm
gold1311

Dojime took a deep breath and let her go, sitting back down and checking her pulse. He wanted now more then ever to go back into that forest and kill every vampire he saw and hopefully find what ever demonic force she was talking about, but he wasn't about to leave her alone. There was no one in the castle he could think of that he trusted to watch over her either. All the knights he trusted were either gone or dead now.

After keeping his hand on her neck for a while he rubbed his his hands up his face and through his hair, the sign of a man under way too much stress. He sighed and rested his elbows on her bed. "You're literally driving me insane you know that? If I didn't love you so much..." he said, sure that she couldn't hear him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:05 pm
cptflint

Anastasia opened her eyes after another two days went by. She moaned again, and knew sitting up would only make things worse. Her memory was fuzzy and her head was was bandaged and she saw Dojime. He looked very stressed and she placed her hand on his lightly, "i'm.... sorry" she mumbled.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:26 pm
gold1311

Dojime smiled when he saw Anastasia open her eyes and let out a sigh of relief as her hand touched his. "This is not your fault... I should be the one apologizing..." he replied. "I can't count how many times this has happened under my watch. I'm the worst body guard in history."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:59 pm
cptflint

Anastasia shook her head softly, "no... your one of the best... I could have been killed if it wasn't.. for you" she said quietly. She looked at the ceiling, "I dont.... want anyone... other than you... others... are... bunch a... pansy" she said weakly, trying to make a joke but was failing. Of course she had no emotion on her face and she really did want to get out of bed and back into the forest. She looked at him again, "at least... you made it out... with me still alive" she added.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:23 pm
gold1311

Dojime smiled, and chuckled a little. "Thanks. That really means a lot to me coming from you," he replied. "I'll stick around as long as you want, even if it means more weeks like this. As long as I draw breath so will you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:47 am
Anastasia looked at him and nodded, "please... get some... fresh air... i'll be fine... ok?" she whispered. She didn't want to keep him in her cooped up with her, he needed some freedom. She waved him off, "go, really... its... mhhmm... fine" she whispered, as she closed her eyes again. She took deep breath and tried to relax the best she could but her head we still pounding.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:34 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

He nodded and stood up. "If you need anything or you feel your condition worsening, just yell. I won't be very far away," he replied. "There's some fresh water there," he added pointing at the bucket on the table. "Drink what you can. It'll make you feel better. I made you drink what I could but I know you're still very dehydrated." He then picked up his sword and left.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:29 pm
cptflint

Anastasia nodded and closed her eyes as she tried to remember what had happened and more images flickered into her head. She saw the face of her attacker and she noticed their breath was toxic and he slammed her head against the rock. Her eyes shot open and she was breathing heavily, a little shocked at what she had found out. She looked toward the door, "Do... haaa.... Dojime... the demon... that... t.... that was... was there... it... it was Amaymon... a... prince... of... haa... of... hell... like the... demon books... I read..." she called weakly. She tried to stay awake as long as possible but darkness was creeping in again, "poison... I was... poisoned... by... by-" she tried to finish but her blacked out in pain, as the poison spread through her blood.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:53 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime stopped at the door, looking back at her as she spoke. "Amayamon..." he said to himself. "SQUIRE!" his voice boomed down the hallway and a teenage boy came running up the stairs. Dojime started rummaging through his pack. "I need to go back to the forest," he explained as he pulled a small amulet from his bag. "Take this and smash it if she is in danger. If she yells, seizes up, stops breathing, whatever, just take this and smash it against the wall."

"B-but... sir..."

"Sh. no questions, just do as I ask. I'll be back as soon as I can," he said before running down the stairs.

The squire sighed, looking back at Anastasia from the doorway.  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff