Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:44 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Sneaking out of her room, Alika tiptoed out to the roof garden, sitting on the porch swing, closing her eyes, and just breathing. "God, what has gotten into me?" she groaned.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:29 pm
Mayah Playah

letting out a sigh as he curled up in his bed, Travis pulled off his glasses and turned on the tv, starting to watch Thor as he waited for dinner to be made.

standing in the doorway to the roof garden, the butler cleared his throat. "your highness, i'm here to inform you that the prince will be eating in his room tonight, so it will be you and the new maid in the dining room. would you still like to eat alone?"

Softly humming to herself, the young new maid, slipped into a uniform she'd brought with her, looking at herself in the mirror as if trying to decide if it was skimpy enough for her. "hm...maybe... the fishnet stockings?" she muttered to herself, smiling softly and nodding before she started to take it off and put on another of her "costumes"  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:24 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Alika stood, then smirked as an idea flew into her head. "No, I am dining out tonight. But do not tell the new maid that, or Travis."
She ran off as he nodded, ducking into her room. Thirty minutes later, she emerged, a vision in her light pink dress. Her long black hair shimmered as it fell down her back in waves, and her brown leg peeped out of the slit of her dress each time she moved. Strutting down the hall, she burst into the dining room, approaching the maid with her head held high.
"You must be the whore," she greeted, smiling down at her. "How lovely to meet you again."
"Miss Destri," called a butler that was bowing. "You must curtsy before the princess! Else you may start a war."
"Too right, Arnold. It is nice to see you again, by the way." Turning back to Destri, she looked down her nose at her, sneering at her outfit. "Is that any way to dine before royalty? Dressed like you are going into the Redlight District? Oh well, whore is as whore does." She gestured to a chair, smirking. "Sit, please. We have much to talk about if you are going to be bedding my best friend." She stayed completely still, waiting for the girl to sit.
Suddenly, she sighed impatiently. "You take too long. That is it, you dine alone." And with that, Alika strode off, straight into Travis' room.
"Travis! I am going out tonight. By the time I get back at, oh, let me think of how long he will take...four AM, I want you in bed alone. Otherwise, you will not get your birthday present that you were too busy to come get this past year."
Leaning over him, she brought her lips close to his and smirked. "I think you will like it, Travis. At least, I hope. Now I must be off. Nakeen will be here soon."
She turned on her heel, smirking. Nakeen and Travis had hated each other since birth, and she knew that Travis was well-aware that Nakeen was just as desirable as he and had wanted Alika since they were kids. If Travis felt anything for her, he'd stop her right there. If not...well, either way, she was getting laid.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:42 pm
Mayah Playah

Destri gave an annoyed huff and was about to say something to Alika when she walked off. "hmph. b***h" she grumbled, digging her nails into her arms.

tristian looked up at her with a pink face, startled by her sudden entrance. But his daze quickly lifted when she mentioned Nakeen. Quickly getting up, he grabbed his glasses and ran after her. "Alika, wait! Don't .... Don't go out with that guy, he's horrible! He's left the last two girls who gave him their everything broken hearted and out on the street! Please, stay here with me.... I dot want to see anything bad happen to you...." he sighed, offering his hand to her. He would understand if she slapped him, after all, he'd made an a** of himself earlier....

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:01 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I would not speak that way," warned Arnold. "The princess has eyes and ears everywhere. I helped raise her, I know how sweet she truly is, a comfort you will never have. After all, the princess hates you because you are in her way. I suggest you bow when she tells you to, or you'll disappear."

Alika was about to consent when she was ripped from his grip and pulled into a long, passionate kiss with a sickeningly beautiful man who had dipped her as if they had been dancing. Her hair grazed the ground as she was kissed, and her leg had bent at the knee and risen up to steady herself, showing off a smooth mocha leg all the way up to her way upper thigh.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After a while, he finally pulled away, setting her upright and smirking. "How lovely to see the most beautiful woman in the world again," he said, his deep voice reverberating through the room. He took her hand, kissing it gently. "Your Highness."
She cleared her throat, blushing bright red. "Your Excellency," she squeaked. Taking her hand back, she took a deep breath. "Prince Travis, you remember King Nakeen."
Taking Alika by the waist, the young king smirked. "Ah, still just the prince? I don't pity you, Travis."
Alika pulled out of his grip, going over to the side table. "I'll be right back, I left me purse in my room." She then stalked off, trying to get rid of her blush.
Nakeen chuckled, his smirk ever-present. "Well, well, well, you still haven't asked her to marry you? Thanks for upping my chances, kid." Laughing mockingly, he leaned on the wall. "Just you wait. Tonight she'll be mine, and when I tell her that the condom broke tomorrow morning, she'll be so worried that she'll practically marry me on the spot."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Looking to him, she rolled her eyes. "please, like I care what she thinks of me. There's only one person in this place whose oppinion matters to me." she sighed, flopping back into her seat as she returned to eating her spaghetti.

glaring at Nakeen through panther eyes, Travis took a dangerous step forwards. "i may not be king yet, but I'm almost there. And when I do, I'll take the throne with a queen already at my side." he growled, feeling his anger starting to build up. "I have already mde my proposal to her, and she's accepted." he muttered, a smirk in his face. "the necklace she wears is proof." he sighed, his eyes reverting.
"now leave, before I call my guard on you. You know you're not welcome here." he huffed, snapping his fingers before two large muscular men that towered over the 6' 4" prince walked up behind him.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:05 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"Your funeral," he murmured, walking away. Suddenly, he smiled, punching a button on the intercom. Travis' words echoed through the dining room, as did Nakeen's, before he finally let go of the button and left the room.

"Why would she want you when she could have me? You're a boy, and she needs a man," he sneered. "Just you wait. She'll realize that you're too immature for her soon. I mean, you have a live-in prostitute! At least my mother didn't care for my father enough to mind his harem. You wave your whore right in front of her! That girl is young and impressionable, and will get hurt if you actually let yourself fall into debauchery. She's better off with a man who will treat her like a queen, and not a concubine!"
"What's going on?" asked Alika, suddenly appearing before them.
Nakeen took a deep breath and bowed to her. "Forgive me, Your Highness." He kissed her hand gently, then stood up straight, turned in his heel, and left.
Alika bit her lip as he left, turning to Travis with fury and disappointment in her eyes. "Can't you just get along with him for a second? The one guy who can actually handle me and who isn't going to hire sex behind and in front of me, and you chase him off. Well, are you happy now?" Turning her back to him, she started to walk off.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:16 am
Mayah Playah

Hearijg the boys' words, Destri paused in her eating before she went back to it, tears welling up in her eyes as she ate.

motioning the two guards to leave, Travis turned and ran after her, grabbing her hand and holding it tenderly in his. "I'm not going to use Destri... Not unless it's for cleaning...." he sighed, looking at her with sad eyes. "you were right, I shouldn't be doing that kind of thing yet....." he sighed and then dropped her hand.
"it's my fault Nakeen left, he told me he was planing to break the condom...... So you'd marry him...." he muttered, the words coming out in a half growl.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:29 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"So you actually thought I was going to have sex with him?" she asked, offense lacing her words. "Do you really hold me in so little regard?" Stepping back a bit, she looked at him with growing tears in her eyes. "And why should it matter to you if I did? Why should anything about me matter to you?" Alika didn't bother to wipe away the tears as they fell down her cheeks. She raised a hand to slap him, then let out a sob and lowered her hand. She took one step back, then looked him in the eyes. "If I mattered, you would have waited for me like I waited for you!" she said, spinning on her heel and running straight to the roof garden, hiding herself in the maze.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:41 am
kats_demonic_resistance
Mayah Playah

"well he certainly seems to think so!" he frowned and the let out a groan as he ran after her once more. Making it to the rooftop, and up to the maze, the young prince gave a frown as he looked up at the sky, seeing the dimming thunderstorm looming just to his right. "Alika!" he frowned, quickly running into the maze after her.
Damn, he really hated his manager right now. It was that jerks fault he'd even lost his virginity in the first place! He'd insisted that him being paired with someone would make him more desirable, but wouldn't let him call Alika once! And so, hed been tossed at girl after girl while his manager tried to find one that looked good, and stuck to him. Each one, of course, having had their way wih him before dropping him Like a used towel.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:55 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Alika heard Travis perfectly, but refused to answer him. That is, until she heard the thunder rumbling. It was then she sank to the concrete at the heart of the maze and huddled in a ball, flinching as lightening struck and the heavens began to pour down. Had everything else been quiet, Travis would have easily heard the young woman's whimpering and crying. She rocked back and forth, her eyes squeezed shut as the tears trickled down and the rain drenched both her and her expensive dress.
In the back of her mind, she cursed herself again at her insistence that she was going to marry Travis when she was younger. She wouldn't be a virgin if she hadn't been so intent in only him! This was stupid, she should just lose it and get it over with...but she couldn't. Her virginity belonged to Travis...just like her heart always had.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:07 am
Mayah Playah

running through the maze wih a panicking mind, Travis searched everywhere before he went into the center, sighing as he found her. Pulling off his jacket, he slipped it over her shoulders before he hugged her close. "I'm sorry..... Im sorry....." he whispered, looking at her wih pained blue eyes. "c'mon.... Let's get inside so we can dry off" he sighed, helping her off the ground.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:21 am
kats_demonic_resistance

She looked up at him once she was standing on her feet, then after a split second, let the jacket drop under the bench as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. All of her emotions poured into it: the years of loneliness, the anxiety when he would come over, the jealousy when she found out about Destri, the fury when he chased away Nakeen, and the hidden love that she would never admit. Her lips parted, giving him permission before he even asked for it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:40 pm
Mayah Playah

Travis froze as her lips met his, his entire body stuck in that position for what seemed like hours, but truly was only a few seconds, before he kissed back. his face burning, he let one hand trail down to the small of her back, the other to the back of her neck as he pulled her closer. as they kissed, he slowly poured all his love and desire and want into it, wishing she'd return it. feeling her lips part, the young prince hesitantly slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:48 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Alika mentally grinned as he kissed back, her hands gripping his color and pulling him closer as their tongues fought for dominance, a fight she knew she would lose.
The thunder above them boomed, but the princess couldn't hear it. Instead, she sank to the ground, pulling him with her. With her back on the concrete, she kept him on top of her, not wanting to move and wanting to give herself to him right then and there.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff