Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A Walk In The Park. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:55 pm
Wolfy-Joey
"Bio experiment?" Diego asked if he were to be one since he said he was experiment 6.7k5. Once he let go of his hand some of the goo was left one his hand as he looked at it and felt it as it felt somewhat like jello but more slimey like as he looked back at the creature of goo.

the goo nods "Well, Chemical, I am not rreally Natural... As the professor said." the goo chuckles "Don't Worry! It won't eat you" Wolfy looks up to where he lied and smiles a bit, then looks back down "So, a Captain right?" the goo puts his hands behind his back and sways a little to the sides, Listening carefully

"Yes, Marine core, sniper. My rank is a Captain and for now I'm just on leave, I return to my duty next week, 8 days to be exact." Diego said wipeing the little goo left on his hands onto his shirt. "So Chemical? Are you weapon based and should i beaware what chemical you are made of?" He asked since his rather green color could be nuclear related.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:00 pm
Rockriver001
"Yes, Marine core, sniper. My rank is a Captain and for now I'm just on leave, I return to my duty next week, 8 days to be exact." Diego said wipeing the little goo left on his hands onto his shirt. "So Chemical? Are you weapon based and should i beaware what chemical you are made of?" He asked since his rather green color could be nuclear related.

Wolfy nods a bit "Yeah, I am indeed weapon based, I was used to infiltrate area's to steal infortmation, because the goo could slip past area's more easyly and Believe me, I've been shot by many guns, none have any bit of effect on me" the goo chuckles  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:04 pm
Wolfy-Joey

Wolfy nods a bit "Yeah, I am indeed weapon based, I was used to infiltrate area's to steal infortmation, because the goo could slip past area's more easyly and Believe me, I've been shot by many guns, none have any bit of effect on me" the goo chuckles

"I can see that, so you are basically a indestructible... creature? Sorry but I dont know what to call you weather your a creature, weapon.... wait then how are you out in public areas?" Diego ask looking around for a moment incase he was followed or being watched.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:07 pm
Rockriver001

"I can see that, so you are basically a indestructible... creature? Sorry but I dont know what to call you weather your a creature, weapon.... wait then how are you out in public areas?" Diego ask looking around for a moment incase he was followed or being watched.

the goo chuckles a bit "Well, They accidently gave me a will of my own so I just went and left the cell they put me in, I mean, I can slip trough alot of cracks and even on people's their clothing!" the gooey sighs "But Indestructable, No, that's the one flaw they have yet to fix, Water"  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:10 pm
Wolfy-Joey
Rockriver001

the goo chuckles a bit "Well, They accidently gave me a will of my own so I just went and left the cell they put me in, I mean, I can slip trough alot of cracks and even on people's their clothing!" the gooey sighs "But Indestructable, No, that's the one flaw they have yet to fix, Water"

Once he said "even clothes" Diego looked down at his shirt where he wipped the goo off his hand onto his shirt, he wipped the good from his shirt with his hand again before looked back at him, "Then you should probably take this back, and it just came to me, can you take control of someone? You push yourself into their body and into their blood stream taking control of them? You know, control their blood?" Diego asked out of curiousity.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:14 pm
Rockriver001

Once he said "even clothes" Diego looked down at his shirt where he wipped the goo off his hand onto his shirt, he wipped the good from his shirt with his hand again before looked back at him, "Then you should probably take this back, and it just came to me, can you take control of someone? You push yourself into their body and into their blood stream taking control of them? You know, control their blood?" Diego asked out of curiousity.

He chuckles a bit "No I cannot poorly!" the gooey chuckles loudly "But I can hide myself within the person's body too!" the gooey chuckles, as he holds out his hand to show, forming it along the way he says it "Well, you see, The cell structure of a humanoid, is made out of bricks, and you can sometimes slip inbetween them"  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:18 pm
Wolfy-Joey
Rockriver001

He chuckles a bit "No I cannot poorly!" the gooey chuckles loudly "But I can hide myself within the person's body too!" the gooey chuckles, as he holds out his hand to show, forming it along the way he says it "Well, you see, The cell structure of a humanoid, is made out of bricks, and you can sometimes slip inbetween them"

"Ya but that is very small and of course... how much are you? 40, 50 gallons? there might be a lot left over from you, and what about color, you stay this color or can you change color?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:29 pm
FirionTheDragon
User ImageAt this moment the dragon was moving a leaf through his fingers, moving the leaf in the exact same pattern as though the leaf were still falling. He was thinking about how life is for his "brothers and sisters." Absolutely nothing could distract him from his thoughts, but he suddenly dropped the leaf and turned his gaze to the female (canine?), he studied her for a moment then turned his gaze away. "Just reflecting on my past." he said softly

(She's a fox)

Tres raised an eyebrow. "I see. Well, sorry for disturbing you...just wondered what hounded doing in a tree." she replied, starting to walk away. She remembered her past. It was not a pleasant one. At all.
User Image  

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image The dragon quickly turned, grabbing his satchel from another branch above him and jumped down, "Oh no, your not disturbing me." he said kindly. He slowly reached out for her arm but stopped and lowered his arm back down, "Please, lets talk, I havent had company in years." he said softly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:42 pm
((Is this an invite-only RP?))

.::Ailuros::.
.::Click on the symbol to learn more::.

Kit Kat Purrpurr

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:15 pm
FirionTheDragon
User Image The dragon quickly turned, grabbing his satchel from another branch above him and jumped down, "Oh no, your not disturbing me." he said kindly. He slowly reached out for her arm but stopped and lowered his arm back down, "Please, lets talk, I havent had company in years." he said softly

Tres looked back at him. "Sure. I don,t mind talking." she replied, smiling at him. "Do Yuugata by chance have a name? Mine is Tres" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "It will be nice to talk to someone besides my little brother." she added.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:25 pm
User ImageThe dragon bowed when she mentioned her name, "It is a pleasure to meet a lovely rose like you Tres. My name is Firion, Firion Blackhands." he said using his title as his last name. The dragon sat down on the soft grass and looked up at her, "Your lucky to have a sibling." he said in a friendly tone, although a hint of sadness was hidden in his voice.  

FirionTheDragon

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:59 pm
FirionTheDragon
User ImageThe dragon bowed when she mentioned her name, "It is a pleasure to meet a lovely rose like you Tres. My name is Firion, Firion Blackhands." he said using his title as his last name. The dragon sat down on the soft grass and looked up at her, "Your lucky to have a sibling." he said in a friendly tone, although a hint of sadness was hidden in his voice.

Tres smiled at the compliment before takingnmset side him. "Nice to meet you." she replied. "Yeah, I am. do you have any siblings?" she asked, heading the sqdness in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:06 pm
The dragon only shook his head, "I was an only child." he said kindly, but the sadness still in his voice. He slowly lowered himself onto the grass, now lying on his back, and reached into his satchel. He slowly pulled out a small ocarina, a flute-like object except it looked more like a large seashell. The dragon brought it up to his head, but just lowered onto the soft grass next to him.  

FirionTheDragon

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:09 pm
FirionTheDragon

Dragon Queen Seirya

Kit Kat Purrpurr
I don't think it is.

Wolfy-Joey Wrote

Rockriver001

Grey walked into the park, oblivious of the things happening and, quite frankly, bored out of his mind. He was chewing on a popsicle stick, but that only helped slightly with his boredom. The grey-furred, black-haired mouse then simply sat down on a bench, drawing his knees up to his chin and staring blankly into space.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff