Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Halo X Metroid: Falling Tides ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image

Keither-503 "Thanatos" Audo

Keither continued to walk but as he suspected there was honestly no other threat in the area and they had a few hours until they reached their destination. He sighed and placed his shotgun on his back and moved a little closer to Cam but not too close. He looked around before realizing that to break this silence he had to speak to her. He spoke quietly "So how have you been?" he asked.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
MA5B Individual Combat Weapon System
M90 Close Assault Weapon System
XBR55 Battle Rifle
M6C Personal Defense Weapon System x2
M6G Personal Defense Weapon System x2
Frag Grenades x4
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device
Bubble shield grenades x5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image

User Image

xYou can't worry about the future...

C a m e r a n oo A r a n oo
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Keither's question caught Cam off guard more that she could've ever expected. She wasn't sure if it was the sound of his voice in friendly conversation, or the question in general, but it still made Cam feel uneasy.
"I've certainly been better. I suppose I can't complain, though." Cameran turned to look at Keither. "Yourself?"
For the first time in her life, Cam couldn't seem to ignore the rapid thumping in her chest.

S p l i n t e r

xUntil you've survived the present

User Image

Orange Ocarina Company: (( _____ ))

Guardian Olypsa Of Hyrule

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image

Keither-503 "Thanatos" Audo

Keither crossed his arms knowing Cam was probably surprised by the question. His tone remained the same but even so it was a miracle that neither of them were fighting already. He thought about what he had been though and sighed "Busy, I have to go through constant tests to make sure I don't strain myself since I recovered from the bomb blast." he said.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x4
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image

User Image

xYou can't worry about the future...

Cameran chuckled a bit. "Don't feel lonely. Having phazon for blood seems to be the coolest thing ever for the Federation." Cam had had visible veins on her face before her last mission with Keither, but after the war was all said and done, her phazon levels increased. Not only making her facial veins more visible, but also the most deadly backup the Federation had. There wasn't a single creature alive within the nearby galaxies who didn't know Cam's name.
But that fame came at a price. Ever since the war, Cam had been under constant surveillance by the Federation scientists. They were afraid for her life because without her own Power Suit, she wasn't able to safely transfer her phazon energy. Which inevitably meant that she wasn't going to be able to fight with her phazon for a while.

S p l i n t e r

xUntil you've survived the present

User Image

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image

Keither "Spartan 503" Audo

Keither remembered that she tried to teach him a little about phazon. He always remember the veins on her face that was apparently because of her over abundance of phazon but they never bothered him. He hardly found it all that interesting, all that mattered to him at the time was that she was his partner and a damn good bounty hunter. Cam was indeed a legend ever since she appeared. She was one of the strongest bounty hunters alive or at least active since her mother was missing and the only thing left behind was that evil copy of hers. While the fight was a good one and lasted a long time one wrong move allowed her to move distance and destroy his shield and inflict a good amount of damage before running right as Cameran arrived. Keither suspected the reason for her phazon increase was because of their battle on Phaaze where she absorbed an unnecessary amount of it but he wasn't sure. He only remembered getting ambushed and attacked by Dark Samus which resulted in him having to be rushed back to the UNSC Pheonix before he died.
He chuckled "Well you are a unique individual Aran." he said "Warriors like you come around only a few times and they are always important." he said. He was also aware that that the stuff burned for anyone other than her and her mother it appeared. Had been burned with Phazon once before his and Cam's final battle the same night he had proposed to her. While SPARTANS didn't actually feel the need to have sex it didn't stop them sometimes. He looked down at his leg and at the wedding ring and then at Chiasa's dog tag. He decided to bring her up "Do you ever miss your sister?" he asked.

User Image

Fight theme: Red- Fight Inside
Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x4
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image

User Image

xDon't listen to the whispers...

Cam snickered a bit at the semi-compliment, but refused to let it be known that she appreciated it.
Then he mentioned Chiasa...
Cam's stomach twisted into knots as the horrid memories brought water to her eyes.

Cam was kneeling on the phazon-covered ground, gasping for breath. Her entire left eye was no longer functioning, and her left arm was slashed to ribbons. A wicked laugh filled Cam's ears and the blond looked up into the visor of Dark Samus. Knowing that she was unable to get away, Dark Samus picked Cam up by the bounty hunter's neck and threw her across the room before picking her up again and forcing the blond to turn around and look at her bleeding sister. A tear escaped Cam's right eye as she watched a beautiful shade of crimson taint the ground underneath of Chiasa's body. "Chiasa! Chiasa, get out of here!" Cam gasped as she watched her sister slowly shake her head.
"I'm not leaving you."
Cam coughed as Dark Samus lifted her up higher and then threw her over next to Chiasa. Weak and shaking, Cam reached out and took her sister's hand.
"Cameran... Mother is-"
Cam's eyes widened as a black arm cannon propped itself up against Chiasa's head. That freaking cannon fired before Chiasa could even finish her sentence.
"You... You b*****d!!"

Cam remembered screaming at Dark Samus and feeling her Power Suit regenerate, but everything after that was a blur. "Everyday of my life."

S p l i n t e r

xThey'll tell you I'm a monster...

User Image

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image

Keither remained quiet for a moment. He remembered the scene when they had found them prior to the planet exploding. He sighed. He missed Twenty as well as she was like a sister to him and had gotten out of a very tough bind. A death of a friend was always sad but in war there were casualties and unfortunately Chiasa had joined the rank but they had at least given her a proper burial but out of anyone there Cameran had cried the most. He sighed "She was a good soldier." he said "We had tried to keep her away but she was so happy to have found her sister she went against every order just to be with you." he said "She also said she knew where Samus was and she wanted you to come with her to find her." he said. He looked up "Do you ever miss those days though? When we were all together and able to smile though we were under fire?"

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x4
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Cam lightly chuckled at the fond memories of Chiasa flashing through her mind. "Yes I do." Cam let her eyes wander off to the side and for a split second, she could have sworn that she saw Keither's eyes through his thick visor. But she knew that that was impossible. Memories of the trio fighting, laughing, and even arguing together brought a wide smile to Cam's face.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

Keither seemed to have a flashback to the time all of them were on Reach defending and all joked around with each other while shooting down the covenant. They even started a game where they keep score and whoever killed the most got ice cream. They were all like family on the battlefield despite mounting losses. Even when they argued it was all fun but when Chiasa died everything just..changed. He decided to bring it up "Do you ever miss what happened between you and me?" he asked her pulling up his wedding ring for a moment.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x4
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image

User Image

The question made Cameran's heart skip at least two beats and felt like a slap in the face. And the golden ring that Cam kept hidden on a necklace chain under her Zero Suit felt as if it was burning a ring into her skin. Cam wanted to tell him yes, she missed those days. She missed his eyes, his smile, laugh, his embrace, his kiss... Everything. But for some reason or another, Cam couldn't get the words to come out. The bounty hunter swallowed and kept quiet as she averted her gaze. But Cam did manage to muster up enough strength to nod. The nod was faint, and didn't move her helmet at all, and even if Keither didn't notice it, Cam could find solitude in knowing she answered truthfully.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image

Keither sighed and placed his ring bag. She gave him to answer and normally from her that was a no. He placed his ring back and kept going knowing that they could probably never go back to the way that they were and it saddened him. He never understood why the GF attacked the UNSC and why she abandoned him only to show up with an intense hatred. No one in the UNSC did and the GF never explained but they had to put it all away to continue with this war before Dark Samus destroyed everything.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x4
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Now Cam regretted verbally answering Keither. She wished she had. But what difference would that have made? Answering him wouldn't have changed the fact that the UNSC had attacked the Galactic Federation. It wouldn't have changed the fact that Keither had left her alone. She couldn't forgive him for that... But hadn't she already? She admitted to herself that she missed everything they had... Wasn't that forgiveness in its own right?
There was that damned silence again...

S p l i n t e r

User Image

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image

Keither wanted to ask her if she knew why the GF betrayed the UNSC and launched that attack and she left him but he knew it was too early for that. He continued on until he suddenly picked up a motion and looked around. Not to far away from them was a dark figure who wore Cameran's armor. It only stood there and stared with a Phazon Elite behind her. The Phazon elite then started to walk forward as the black figure walked off.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x4
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image

User Image

A knot formed in Cameran's stomach as she glared at the two figures. Once Dark Samus started to walk off, Cam felt the urge to follow after her. Until she realized that the elite was walking their way. "Well, this should be fun." Cam gritted her teeth as she prepped herself for battle.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image

Keither nodded to her and pulled his shotgun from his back and racked it as the Phazon Elite. The Phazon Elite then ran at them and when it got close it it attempted to slash at them with its large claws. Keither jumped away and began to open fire on it. It was hit but the creature was supposed to be very resilient and would take a lot of effort to kill even with both of them.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x4
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device