Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:16 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Turning to look at Kaien, head resting in one hand, Ayane then told him, "No, you didn't upset me, don't worry about that. You can still ask me stuff, it's just that my dad been away on business, trying to make deals with some big names in the west, so I haven't seen him in months." A small breeze hit, causing bit of her two tone colored hair to fall across her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:23 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien sighed softly again, resting his forearms on his legs. "I can't say I know what that's like, but I can at least give you my condolences. I kind of know what that's like though. To get me in here, my father does nothing but spend his life working. He's up to four separate jobs just to keep up the tuition along with my mom working two to keep food on the table. Even my older siblings have taken up jobs to help out..." He shut his eyes, his voice actually shaking slightly as if he were about to cry. "I'm so scared that I might fail out... I'd make them all seem foolish for believing in me..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:48 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Kaien, you won't let them down, they maybe giving up everything for you, but use that as motivation to give it all you can. I may have just met you today, but I can tell you're a good guy, just have a little faith in yourself and you'll be surprised how far you can go." Ayane said, placing her hand on his shoulder, and giving him a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:07 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien managed to give her a weak smile, his eyes a bit watery as he wiped them dry. "Thank, Ayane... You have no- No, you probably do know what it feels like to have everyone wanting what's best for you. Your dad is the owner of one of the biggest corporations here in Tokyo. Of course you would know how it feels. He probably wants you to take over when he's too old to keep working."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:25 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Pushing the stray hair back to the side of her face, Ayane then replied, "Eh... you're only half right on that, I have a younger brother, his name is Leon, he'll be the one taking over my father's business; that is once he finishes his time in the military and turns 21, he's 19 now." "But my family does want what's best for me, yet, have they ever though about what I want?" Ayane asked in an annoyed voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:32 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"I was always taught what's best isn't always what you want... It's sort of been a life principle, considering that's what my entire life has been."
Kaien put his hand to his chin and thought for a moment. "...To be honest, I don't think I've ever really wanted anything other than to be normal or to make my family proud."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:26 am
Kairo Yakazu

"Yeah, I guess you're right about that, but all I really want is to find that special guy. Yet, any male that likes me, well let's just say they lose interest once they know who my family is; isn't there someone who can look past that and like me for who I am and not my family?" Ayane asked sullenly and looked up at the clear skies above them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:25 am
Fallen Angel Accalia

"I've always been taught that there is someone out there for everyone... I just want to find someone who likes me for me and not for my mind..." He sighed softly, shaking his head a bit. "Maybe we should talk about something else. I think the last thing we need to do is make ourselves depressed."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:33 am
Kairo Yakazu

Laughing lightly, Ayane then sighed a bit, "You seem to have an answer for everything in life, well almost everything, I'm pretty sure there's something you don't have an answer for." She looked at the large clock tower, they had managed to kill 25 minutes, "We still have 35 minutes, what else could we do till then, I'm open to suggestions." Ayane told Kaien, as she smoothed out the skirt of her uniform, then leaned forward.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:34 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien shrugged. "This is the first time in months that I've actually had any free time. I'm just as clueless about what to do as you are." Shutting his eyes, he began to try and gather his thoughts, trying to come up with an idea.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:48 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"I got an idea, the school has a cafe, let's go check it out and maybe buy a drink, what do you say?" Ayane asked cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:45 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Opening his eyes and glancing over at her, Kaien nodded with a small smile. "That sounds like a good idea. Better than anything I could come up with." Standing up, he brought out the school map again, trying to get his bearings.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:51 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane got up, slinging her bag across her shoulder, she then asked, "I'm sure you could have thought of something better, if we thought about for a bit, but which way to the cafe captain?" She then giggled a bit at her question.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:01 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien blushed softly at her teasing question, flipping the map right-side up. "...It looks like..." Lowering the map, he looked past Ayane, then put the map away again. "It said that was in the courtyard area, but I had the map upside down. It's back over there behind you."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:32 pm
Kairo Yakazu

She turned on her heels, "How did I not notice it before," taking his hand in hers, Ayane pulled Kaien towards the cafe, "come on, I'm buying." The place itself wasn't big, but spacious enough to accommodate a good amount of people, and the decorations looked to be from historic times.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff