Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:05 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron smirked slightly as Adam coughed up some blood, happy with his work. Though, it was short lived when Hikaru came over and pulled the two of them apart. "Yeah, listen to the kid..." he said with a sigh, running a hand across the newly formed bruises on his cheeks. "This won't settle anything... Though I'm sure it does make you feel better," he added, putting extra emphasis on the 'does.'

| OOC: |

XmirushibloodX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:28 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron smirked slightly as Adam coughed up some blood, happy with his work. Though, it was short lived when Hikaru came over and pulled the two of them apart. "Yeah, listen to the kid..." he said with a sigh, running a hand across the newly formed bruises on his cheeks. "This won't settle anything... Though I'm sure it does make you feel better," he added, putting extra emphasis on the 'does.'

XmirushibloodX

Adam frowned "come on Adam, just forget him" hikaru said Adam sighed "ok, for you babe. Let's go" Adam said holding hikaru's hand and walked away with him. Hikaru looked back at Cameron as they walked away for a moment before looking back forward.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:53 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron stood silently as Adam and Hikaru walked away from him. He put his hand up in an awkward wave when Hikaru looked back at him, then turned towards what was left of the crowd. "Alright, alright, nothing else to see here. Go on, shoo," he said, then continued on to where he'd been heading in the first place: away from home and away from Hikaru.

XmirushibloodX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:27 am
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron stood silently as Adam and Hikaru walked away from him. He put his hand up in an awkward wave when Hikaru looked back at him, then turned towards what was left of the crowd. "Alright, alright, nothing else to see here. Go on, shoo," he said, then continued on to where he'd been heading in the first place: away from home and away from Hikaru.

XmirushibloodX

Adam and hikaru went to hikaru's house , hikaru put ice on adam's bruises "you didn't have to do that Adam" hikaru said looking sad "yes I did babe,I'm not going to just let that b*****d or anyone treat you that way" hikaru smiled sadly "..I love you Adam" Adam looked at hikaru and smiled "I love you too" he said and kissed him. The next day hikaru woke up in his bedroom and sat up , he stretched . Hikaru saw Adam laying next to him as he moved he heard Adam speck "good morning~" he said sitting up hikaru smiled "good morning, how did you sleep?" Adam smiled "good , glad I got to fix that problem and 'clean' your body, with mine" he whispered the last part and hikaru blushed "U-Um..don't you have a concert today?" he asked Adam nodded "yeah, I do so I should probably go soon" he said kissing hikaru then got up and put on his clothes "I will call you babe" he said then left the house. Hikaru sighed and put on a robe as he got out his bed, he found himself wondering what Cameron was doing then shook his head "why do I care?!" he muttered.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:54 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron eventually went home that night, stopping by his friends place first to pick up his clothes. When he'd gotten home, his sister was waiting for him, seriously pissed that he hadn't come home like he said he would. So, after a long argument and explaining, Sammi knew what was going on, though she was still pissed off at him. We'll talk about it later..." They'd agreed on this last night, and now Cameron was sitting in a chair in Sammi's room, staring up at the ceiling. "I'm just a dumb a**. I didn't think anything through before I did it," he muttered, rubbing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose.

XmirushibloodX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:17 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron eventually went home that night, stopping by his friends place first to pick up his clothes. When he'd gotten home, his sister was waiting for him, seriously pissed that he hadn't come home like he said he would. So, after a long argument and explaining, Sammi knew what was going on, though she was still pissed off at him. We'll talk about it later..." They'd agreed on this last night, and now Cameron was sitting in a chair in Sammi's room, staring up at the ceiling. "I'm just a dumb a**. I didn't think anything through before I did it," he muttered, rubbing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose.

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru sighed going to the bathroom and taking a shower, he didn't even know what the boy's name was yet he couldn't stop thinking about him. He decided to go for a walk maybe go to a restaurant to get something to eat. Hikaru put on tight leather skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt that was black and white. Hikaru opened the door and walked down the street , maybe he would even go see Adam at his concert.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Sammi sighed, hugging her twin brother as he moped on her bed. "C'mon, we'll go out and do something fun to make you feel better," she said as she stood, pulling Cameron up with her. Frowning a little, he nodded, unsure about the idea. Muttering a quick 'alright,' Cameron walked into his room to get ready. He pulled on a pair of loose red skinny jeans and a black v-neck t-shirt, then he put on his black and white converse shoes.

When he was done, Cameron walked out of his room and to the living room to wait for his Sammi, who was done just a few minutes after him, wearing tight black skinny jeans and a black tank top under a loose, baggy rainbow shirt. "Alright, out we go!" she said, pulling Cameron with her out to her car. "We'll go get something to eat first." With that, Sammi started the car, pulled out of the driveway and headed to their favorite restaurant.

XmirushibloodX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:51 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Sammi sighed, hugging her twin brother as he moped on her bed. "C'mon, we'll go out and do something fun to make you feel better," she said as she stood, pulling Cameron up with her. Frowning a little, he nodded, unsure about the idea. Muttering a quick 'alright,' Cameron walked into his room to get ready. He pulled on a pair of loose red skinny jeans and a black v-neck t-shirt, then he put on his black and white converse shoes.

When he was done, Cameron walked out of his room and to the living room to wait for his Sammi, who was done just a few minutes after him, wearing tight black skinny jeans and a black tank top under a loose, baggy rainbow shirt. "Alright, out we go!" she said, pulling Cameron with her out to her car. "We'll go get something to eat first." With that, Sammi started the car, pulled out of the driveway and headed to their favorite restaurant.

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru sighed seeing a restaurant ,he never been to but he had nothing better to do so he went in. The restaurant happened to be the one that Cameron and his sister were going to. Hikaru went in and sat down ,soon someone asked him what he wanted after telling them he pulled out his phone and started to text Adam.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron and Sammi were already seated in the restaurant when Hikaru arrived. The waitress had just taken their order, so now they were waiting for their food to arrive. "So, you wanna talk more about what happened after the concert?" Sammi asked, running her finger along the rim of her glass of water. Cameron simply shook his head, staring towards the window. "No... I'm such a ******** dumb a**. I still can't believe I did that," Cameron said, putting his head in his hands.

XmirushibloodX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:24 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron and Sammi were already seated in the restaurant when Hikaru arrived. The waitress had just taken their order, so now they were waiting for their food to arrive. "So, you wanna talk more about what happened after the concert?" Sammi asked, running her finger along the rim of her glass of water. Cameron simply shook his head, staring towards the window. "No... I'm such a ******** dumb a**. I still can't believe I did that," Cameron said, putting his head in his hands.

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru was sitting at a table more in the back so people wouldn't notice who he was, he didn't see Cameron really because he was too busy on his phone texting Adam. He really missed him even though he had just seen him a few hours ago "I want to see you.." he texted "I know , I miss you too but I can't right now I'm busy. I'll come see you later, bye baby" Adam texted back "bye, I love you" hikaru texted with a sigh "I love you too" hikaru put his phone away feeling a bit sad.Soon his food was brought and he started to eat.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 am
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron and Sammi's food was brought out to their table about twenty minutes later. They started to eat, barely conversing at all until they were finished. "Well, that was good..." Cameron said, looking over towards one of the windows. "Where to next?" Sammi grinned at her twin brother and stood, leaving a twenty dollar bill on the table as a tip for their waitress. "You'll see," she said, getting ready to pay the bill.

XmirushibloodX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:43 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron and Sammi's food was brought out to their table about twenty minutes later. They started to eat, barely conversing at all until they were finished. "Well, that was good..." Cameron said, looking over towards one of the windows. "Where to next?" Sammi grinned at her twin brother and stood, leaving a twenty dollar bill on the table as a tip for their waitress. "You'll see," she said, getting ready to pay the bill.

XmirushibloodX

When hikaru got done eating he paid for the food then got up and left. He decided not to go see Adam at his concert and just to wait for him to come see him . Hikaru sighed wondering what he should go do now that he ate. In the restaurant there was a tv and TMZ came on, someone had sent in the video of Cameron and Adam fighting and it was shown on tv and Sammi saw it just as she started to pay. They even showed when hikaru came to stop the fight and showed when they walked away from Cameron.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron stood beside Sammi as she paid, glancing around at some of the other people that were seated close to where they stood. When they video came up, his face went pale and his jaw dropped. Sammi glanced up, her jaw dropping as well. Glancing at her twin, she finished paying, then hurried out of the restaurant, pulling Cameron along with her as people began to stare, noticing that it was him in the video.

"You beat up Adam Lambert?!" Sammi asked, half amazed and half irritated. "Why didn't you try to talk it out?!"

Cameron frowned, shaking his head. "He didn't give me a chance to explain..." he muttered, looking down. "Hopefully no one tries to sue me. He's the one that started it..."

Sammi sighed, and pulled Cameron along after her, muttering to herself. "Let's go for a walk in the park. Maybe that'll make you feel a little bit better," she suggested after a few minutes.

XmirushibloodX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:27 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron stood beside Sammi as she paid, glancing around at some of the other people that were seated close to where they stood. When they video came up, his face went pale and his jaw dropped. Sammi glanced up, her jaw dropping as well. Glancing at her twin, she finished paying, then hurried out of the restaurant, pulling Cameron along with her as people began to stare, noticing that it was him in the video.

"You beat up Adam Lambert?!" Sammi asked, half amazed and half irritated. "Why didn't you try to talk it out?!"

Cameron frowned, shaking his head. "He didn't give me a chance to explain..." he muttered, looking down. "Hopefully no one tries to sue me. He's the one that started it..."

Sammi sighed, and pulled Cameron along after her, muttering to herself. "Let's go for a walk in the park. Maybe that'll make you feel a little bit better," she suggested after a few minutes.

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru sat on a bench in the park, he was bored out of his mind. He usually would hang out with Adam or go to his own concert but his concert wasn't until a few more weeks so hikaru had nothing to do. Hikaru sighed looking up at the sky, deep in thought.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 pm
User Image
Cameron~

By the time Cameron and Sammi reached the park, they were both smiling, laughing, and messing around. Sammi would skip ahead a little, then Cameron would run to catch up, causing her to start running. They did this all the way around the park until Cameron caught a glance of what he thought was Hikaru. He stopped dead in his tracks, staring at the figure with the same hair style as his favorite singer's, sitting on a bench not too far away from where he stood.

"Hey, Cam!" Sammi called, from a tree a few yards away. "What'd you stop for, come on!" Cameron frowned a little, staring at the figure for just a few more seconds before turning and running towards the tree and his twin.

XmirushibloodX

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas