Sugar Psycho

Dedicated Receiver

7,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:54 am
Cincos

Welcome :3,Basically this is a new charity.If you want to help us out,we really need more members such as yourself.We want the guild to be a respectable size.

Oh~ Okay!
So, do I have to send invites? Or just give them the link to this guild? >w<

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:55 am
iiMsSugarii
Cincos

Welcome :3,Basically this is a new charity.If you want to help us out,we really need more members such as yourself.We want the guild to be a respectable size.

Oh~ Okay!

Either is fine :3,If you do manage to get people in,40,000 Gold is for whoever brings the most members to the guild.  

Cincos
Captain

Wheezing Smoker

5,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sugar Psycho

Dedicated Receiver

7,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:15 pm
Cincos
iiMsSugarii
Cincos

Oh~ Okay!

Either is fine :3,If you do manage to get people in,40,000 Gold is for whoever brings the most members to the guild.

Well, I can't really take on this little competition since my computer is all but wacked out. D:
My password won't accept anything, like marketplace things, trades, nothing of the sort! So I can only get 'items' through gifting. I hope that's alright D:. So I won't be able to do much. But I would do it just for the sake of helping out. ^ ^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:17 pm
iiMsSugarii
Cincos
iiMsSugarii
Cincos

Oh~ Okay!

Well, I can't really take on this little competition since my computer is all but wacked out. D:
My password won't accept anything, like marketplace things, trades, nothing of the sort! So I can only get 'items' through gifting. I hope that's alright D:. So I won't be able to do much. But I would do it just for the sake of helping out. ^ ^

Thanks smile  

Cincos
Captain

Wheezing Smoker

5,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ko Schy

Generous Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:49 pm
I was invited into the guild and thought I would introduce myself! My name is Kouga, I am 22 years of age and... I'm pregnant. =D Due to that, I may tend to disappear every now and then to do family things. I don't like receiving all that much, I have a lot of things already so I feel like I should give more than receive.

Now, normally I have an awesome posting format but sadly my computer isn't working well so I'm on my phone right now. I am an artist (wannabe at least) and I am decent at bbcode. =3 If ever art like banners or anything are needed, I will certainly do my best. Though I am best with cutesy things, chibi things, and animals. People aren't my forte...

Anyway, consider me an elder (I've been on Gaia since 04/04/04) and if ever you need help, I'll be right here!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:04 am
Kouga Haru

Hello! and welcome to the guild! Congrats on being pregnant! Do you know yet what gender your baby is going to be?

I am and artist wannabe to lol. Oh and if you could do you think you could come up with a better home page?  

InsaneCrayons
Vice Captain

Shirtless Raider

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

Ko Schy

Generous Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:11 am
InsaneCrayons
Kouga Haru

Hello! and welcome to the guild! Congrats on being pregnant! Do you know yet what gender your baby is going to be?

I am and artist wannabe to lol. Oh and if you could do you think you could come up with a better home page?
I don't find out for another month or so. =o I want to know like crazy. XD and thank you. ^_^

I can certainly try! I won't be able to until tomorrow though, it's 12am here and baby is telling me it's bedtime. XD If not tomorrow, the day after for sure. Tomorrow I have my OB/gyn appointment and I have to finish a few commishes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:14 am
Kouga Haru
InsaneCrayons
Kouga Haru

I don't find out for another month or so. =o I want to know like crazy. XD and thank you. ^_^

I can certainly try! I won't be able to until tomorrow though, it's 12am here and baby is telling me it's bedtime. XD If not tomorrow, the day after for sure. Tomorrow I have my OB/gyn appointment and I have to finish a few commishes.

Haha I'm sure you do ^-^
Your welcome.

Ok thank you x3
it is 1 am here xD
well good night!  

InsaneCrayons
Vice Captain

Shirtless Raider

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

Ko Schy

Generous Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:28 am
InsaneCrayons
Haha I'm sure you do ^-^
Your welcome.

Ok thank you x3
it is 1 am here xD
well good night!
User Image
Well that didn't go as planned. xD They cancelled on me Monday without telling me and set me for today (which was actually yesterday). That's why I haven't had the chance to do anything quite yet. =o

I'm going to finish up a few commishes and I will be able to help ya. =D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:29 am
Kouga Haru

That sucks. o:

And tahnk you so much!  

InsaneCrayons
Vice Captain

Shirtless Raider

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

Ko Schy

Generous Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:34 am
InsaneCrayons
Cincos
That sucks. o:

And tahnk you so much!
User Image
Yeah, it does. ><

Did you/ the guild owner want different images? The icon we have is a little crummy, no offense, I think I can fix it up a bit. =D

The home is alright, the problem I have with it is that bright yellow. That, and it is a tad hard to read the image. I could always draw some gaia items or something and make it pretty cute. =D (I'm best with animals, fyi.)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:47 am
Hello :3
My name is Mike, but i prefer Thif. razz
I'm 16 years old, my birthday is November 27th.
I'm about to go to College this year.
I know... You must be thinking that i'm a bit young, well, thing is, i started school early biggrin
I love dogs, their so friendly. Also i have a hamster running my power supply (Just kidding lol).
I've joined this guild because InsaneCrayon invited me due to my Quest thread in the Charity/Quest forum.
I'm currently questing Furious Lost Boy.
A very expensive item, sadly. (1,2OO,OOO approximate gold)
I've been on Gaia since 2007.
I've donated most of my gold to my friends. Back when zOMG didn't have a limit.
We could make 5OO,OOO gold a day!
But i didn't use it on myself because i thought that making my friends happy would make me happy sweatdrop
I'd like to complete my Dream avatar below and then contribute to Charity myself as, many in the Charity forum has helped me on my quest.

If you have any questions, i'll be back to my house on August 2nd.

Hope to see an active and friendly community grow as we progress razz

thifofdeath

Popular Noob

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cincos
Captain

Wheezing Smoker

5,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:10 am
Kouga Haru
InsaneCrayons
Cincos
That sucks. o:

And tahnk you so much!
User Image
Yeah, it does. ><

Did you/ the guild owner want different images? The icon we have is a little crummy, no offense, I think I can fix it up a bit. =D

The home is alright, the problem I have with it is that bright yellow. That, and it is a tad hard to read the image. I could always draw some gaia items or something and make it pretty cute. =D (I'm best with animals, fyi.)

If you could make new images,that would be greatly appreciated.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:14 pm
Kouga Haru

You can fix up anything you think needs fixing!  

InsaneCrayons
Vice Captain

Shirtless Raider

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

InsaneCrayons
Vice Captain

Shirtless Raider

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:16 pm
thifofdeath

Thank you for joining!<3
I wish you good luck on your quest to! I hope you will achieve it!  
The Gaian Guild Of Generous Gold Giving

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff