Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Brand New Sailor Moon Anime being created, worldwide release Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:04 pm
BlueRockman
Lesbian_piper
BlueRockman
Lesbian_piper
crescent_moon065
it's a retelling. They are remaking the old anime and probably sticking closer to the manga books.

WAIT WAIT WAIT.... does that mean Neptune and Uranus will be together and not cuz this time?

Depends on if they decide on following the rules of Political Correctness, and like before, NOT think about the alternative being WORSE than the thing that wasn't allowed.

FOR REAL "Oh they can't just be to lesbianish (ish cause i think i read somewhere or heard Uranus can change to a boy or something) but you can be cousins that are soooo doing each other" phhh talk2hand please

Gotta love the logic behind political correctness.

Unrelated Same Sex relationships: NOT Okay.

Incestiual Same Sex relationship (though apparently not DIRECTLY related): A-Okay!!! For Kids!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

======================
I have never advocated war

heart One thing you guys have to remember is the dubbing companies. If someone like Funimation got a hold of it and sold it as theirs, they'll stick to the translation as best as possible. If they do the dubbing and something like...I dunno, 4Kids or whoever's doing kiddie anime now, gets a hold of it, it will make less sense than the original anime.

Anyway, the original anime left plotholes in some parts, which is why I've always liked the manga so much better. If they remake the series to fit the comics, then I will be so happy! heart

except as a means of peace
======================

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:55 pm
Venombabe
BlueRockman
Lesbian_piper
BlueRockman
Lesbian_piper
crescent_moon065
it's a retelling. They are remaking the old anime and probably sticking closer to the manga books.

WAIT WAIT WAIT.... does that mean Neptune and Uranus will be together and not cuz this time?

Depends on if they decide on following the rules of Political Correctness, and like before, NOT think about the alternative being WORSE than the thing that wasn't allowed.

FOR REAL "Oh they can't just be to lesbianish (ish cause i think i read somewhere or heard Uranus can change to a boy or something) but you can be cousins that are soooo doing each other" phhh talk2hand please

Incestiual Same Sex relationship (though apparently not DIRECTLY related): A-Okay!!! For Kids!

======================

heart One thing you guys have to remember is the dubbing companies. If someone like Funimation got a hold of it and sold it as theirs, they'll stick to the translation as best as possible. If they do the dubbing and something like...I dunno, 4Kids or whoever's doing kiddie anime now, gets a hold of it, it will make less sense than the original anime.

Anyway, the original anime left plotholes in some parts, which is why I've always liked the manga so much better. If they remake the series to fit the comics, then I will be so happy! heart

======================

in the manga didnt mina and raye says at one point they didnt need boyfireds cause they had each other and walked off holding hands? im pretty sure i have a copy of that  

Tairn McBeth

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:19 pm
Lesbian_piper
Venombabe
BlueRockman
Lesbian_piper
BlueRockman

======================

======================

in the manga didnt mina and raye says at one point they didnt need boyfireds cause they had each other and walked off holding hands? im pretty sure i have a copy of that

In the manga it is shown that Rei and Minako are close to each other but anything beyond that is fan speculation though it doesn't mean they are lesbians but that doesn't mean they couldn't be, i am close to my best friend but we are not lesbians, maybe it is the same for Rei and Minako, they are just close to each other that they are just happy in each others company, nothing lesbian about that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:42 pm
Nafretiti
Lesbian_piper
Venombabe
BlueRockman
Lesbian_piper
BlueRockman

======================

======================

In the manga it is shown that Rei and Minako are close to each other but anything beyond that is fan speculation though it doesn't mean they are lesbians but that doesn't mean they couldn't be, i am close to my best friend but we are not lesbians, maybe it is the same for Rei and Minako, they are just close to each other that they are just happy in each others company, nothing lesbian about that.

Besides, some peeps tend to lean more towards portraying MakotoxAmi. surprised  

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:45 pm
Lesbian_piper

======================

heart Mina does say that in either the 2nd or 3rd volume of the Stars trilogy in the original manga, but it's only implied that every Senshi felt the same. Many people assume that all the girls got with one another, but it's not for certain heart

======================

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:30 pm
Nafretiti
Lesbian_piper
Venombabe
BlueRockman
Lesbian_piper
BlueRockman

======================

======================

======================

heart The reason why the speculation though is the scene at the end of the manga with the wedding; it appears almost as if all the girls are paired up. They did so even at the cauldron after Usagi blew it up to save everyone heart

======================

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tairn McBeth

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:09 am
Venombabe
Nafretiti
Lesbian_piper
Venombabe
BlueRockman

======================

======================

======================

heart The reason why the speculation though is the scene at the end of the manga with the wedding; it appears almost as if all the girls are paired up. They did so even at the cauldron after Usagi blew it up to save everyone heart

======================

maybe its because im a lesbian that i love that idea so much... but it would make a kinda sense for them to all be paired... its not like they have any real time for boys (before they were reborn on earth).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:12 am
Nafretiti
Lesbian_piper
Venombabe
BlueRockman
Lesbian_piper
BlueRockman

======================

======================

it was more of the convo that went on in that scene that makes me think they could be together.. oh geez what did they say... the bad guy was like you'll never get a boyfriend like that no wonder you are single.. and mina and rei hold hands and say what makes you think we need boys... or something VERY close to that... im not saying that you cant be close to your best friend without being lesbian im not saying that at all... sorry for the confusion sweatdrop  

Tairn McBeth

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:42 am
Lesbian_piper
Nafretiti
Lesbian_piper
Venombabe
BlueRockman

======================

======================

it was more of the convo that went on in that scene that makes me think they could be together.. oh geez what did they say... the bad guy was like you'll never get a boyfriend like that no wonder you are single.. and mina and rei hold hands and say what makes you think we need boys... or something VERY close to that... im not saying that you cant be close to your best friend without being lesbian im not saying that at all... sorry for the confusion sweatdrop

======================

heart You mean when the Sailor Stars were confronting them on the roof? They were just pointing out that they will most likely never have boyfriends because "there was someone they've dedicated their lives to already". When they said that, they meant acting as Serenity's guards/Senshi.

Though the rest of the conversation could be taken in either way, lol heart

======================

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:12 pm
Venombabe
Lesbian_piper
Nafretiti
Lesbian_piper
Venombabe
BlueRockman

lol yea that was the convo i was talking about

======================

======================

======================

heart You mean when the Sailor Stars were confronting them on the roof? They were just pointing out that they will most likely never have boyfriends because "there was someone they've dedicated their lives to already". When they said that, they meant acting as Serenity's guards/Senshi.

Though the rest of the conversation could be taken in either way, lol heart

======================

Tairn McBeth

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

cat0120

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:58 am
I don't think it really matters whether Senshi are lesbians or not, all that really matters is that in both in manga and the anime, is that they kick some Negaverse butt xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:18 am
cat0120
I don't think it really matters whether Senshi are lesbians or not, all that really matters is that in both in manga and the anime, is that they kick some Negaverse butt xd

I'd agree. Same as actors though, why does it matter if they are gay or not. When you will clearly never meet them anyway and they are uber talented. Anyway... can't wait for this every since I heard about it. Wish time would speed up. I feel like Cartman waiting for the Wii. lol sweatdrop  

Liserra

Eternal Grunny

5,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

cat0120

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:25 pm
Chibi Sailor Jupiter
cat0120

I'd agree. Same as actors though, why does it matter if they are gay or not. When you will clearly never meet them anyway and they are uber talented. Anyway... can't wait for this every since I heard about it. Wish time would speed up. I feel like Cartman waiting for the Wii. lol sweatdrop

Same I can't wait either, I hope that they create a Sailor Moon Wii game, that would be really cool. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:33 pm
BlueRockman
Nafretiti

Double agree. If this anime is actually, seriously, truly, for really coming out then I'm super psyched scream

Also the page is majorly stretched from quoting. If you're replying to certain people you don't need to include what they wrote gaiz *O*  

The Maharani

crescent_moon065

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:38 pm
The Maharani
BlueRockman
Nafretiti

Double agree. If this anime is actually, seriously, truly, for really coming out then I'm super psyched scream

Also the page is majorly stretched from quoting. If you're replying to certain people you don't need to include what they wrote gaiz *O*

It is truly coming out. And momorio clover z is doing the theme song. You can find more information at moonkitty.net smile !  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff