Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
ʈɑкɘ ɱɣ нɑɳɗ || iCuukie and Tayuya. UC || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:19 pm
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

A smile crossed the captains lips and she chuckled as a bell rang up on the deck. "I wasn't sure what you were comfortable with. Dinner's ready lets do." Stella held her hand out for the girl and led her above deck to dine and everything with the crew. When dinner was over they wandered around the deck for a while before it got to dark to see. Heading back down into the captains quarters.

Stella opened the wardrobe and found a pair of pajamas and clothes that would fit Renae and laid them out. "These should fit you. Oh, I meant to ask.. Are you looking to go to Boston or do you want to stay with us?"

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

User Image x x x x User Image x x x x User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image

Cαυɠƕʈ ιη α ϛʈσrm αηɗ ωαϛƕϱɗ αϛƕσrϱ...
Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

Renae stripped out of the ragged dress she was wearing, completely comfortable in her nudity and not seeming to care that she was naked in front of someone, and put on the pajamas Stella had laid out for her. "I didn't really want to go to Boston anyway. My father was sending me to a finishing school there." She made a face to show her feelings about the idea.

...Wιȴȴ Ι ϱνϱr ƒιηɗ mƴ ωαƴ ƕσmϱ︖

((By the way, random question, but have you ever seen Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:53 pm
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

Stella changed into her pajamas as well and looked at Renae, crawling into the giant bed. "Welcome aboard then." She chuckled a bit and leaned back against the headboard of the bed.

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

((No surprised ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image

Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

Renae got onto the bed as well, and Manaar padded over and hopped into her lap. Stroking the ocelot's silky fur, Renae smiled. "Thank you."

((Darn. If I sent you a link to it, would you watch it and tell me what you think?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:53 pm
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

Stella smiled and pulled the covers up over her and stared up at the ceiling. "I just had to help someone as pretty as you." She winked playfully and laid on her side, her back towards Renae. Running her hands on the blankets on the bed she smiled. They were made of the finest silks and threads and it was almost like heaven to lay in. She was almost sure that Renae would never want to get out of the bed after sleeping in the sand for all that time.

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

((Sure))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:17 am
User Image

Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

Renae blushed. "Pretty?" she mumbled. The bed was really soft, and the feeling of the sheets combined with having clean clothes for the first time in days were like heaven to her.

((Awesome. It's a three-parter, so I'm putting up three links. Act I Act II Act III Hope you like them! Tell me if you do, 'kay?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:15 am
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

Stella eventually fell asleep, her chest rising and falling steadily as she slept. She didn't dream, she almost never did. But, her sleep was always peaceful. Sometime during the night she rolled over to face Renae and Manaar, placing her hand on Renae's side out of habit.

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

((Hilarious and sad. razz ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image

Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

Renae woke with a start when Stella's hand fell onto her side. Manaar was still curled up between them, pressed up against Renae's stomach. Renae wasn't comfortable with having someone touching her, even if that someone was asleep and unaware of what they did. She gently moved Stella's arm and fell back to sleep.

((Would you be willing to join an rp based on it? A friend and I are working on making one, and we need people.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:51 pm
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

By the time the sun rose Stella was already awake. Carefully climbing over Renae and Manaar she walked to the full length mirror at the other end of the room. Picking a brush off a near by ledge she shook her hair down and brushed it slowly. Getting all the knots and tangles out before pulling it up into a ponytail again. Looking over her should to make sure Renae is still sleeping she opened her wardrobe. Pulling out a half cut shirt and a pair of shorts. Stripping down completely she pulled on new undergarments and then the shirt and shorts, finding a matching bandanna to tie up in her hair. Walking out the room she headed towards the crews quarters to wake everyone up that hadn't already woken up.

"Send breakfast to my quarters. Enough for two.. And send something for the kitty." She smiled at them and headed back to her quarters. She really did like her crew, sometimes they just upset her and she lashed out. But for the most part they were good. Opening the door to her room she walked over to her desk and looked at the maps. Studying them while she awaited Renae's awakening.

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

((Sure, does it follow a different plot?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image

Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

Renae woke slowly. Something was tickling her nose. Manaar was still curled up against her stomach, but the feline's tail was now flicking at Renae's face. From where she lay, Renae couldn't see the desk, and for a moment she didn't recognize her surroundings. She sat up quickly and saw Stella studying the maps on her desk. That's right. She'd been rescued from the island. "Erm, good morning," she said quietly.

((It takes place after the end of the Blog. Want me to send you a link so you can check it out?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:30 am
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

Stella looked over at Renae and smiled softly. "Good morning. Feel free to go through my wardrobe and find anything that you like. Someone is going to bring breakfast..." She looked back down at the maps for awhile. Giving her some privacy so she could change if she pleased.

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

((Sure ^-^))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:40 am
User Image

Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

Renae smiled and slid off the bed. She looked into the wardrobe and found a pair of pants and a loose-fitting shirt. Putting them on, she chuckled. "I always liked men's clothes better than women's, but my father always made me wear dresses," she said, pulling a face.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:45 pm
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

"Dresses.. Awful. Thankfully I was born and raised a pirate. Dresses were never something I was forced into. Rich family?" She questioned as someone brought down a tray of food. Two plates and then some extra for Mannar. They set it on the desk and walked out as soon as Stella nodded at them.

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image

Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

"Lucky you." Renae nodded. "Yes, daughter of a Queen's Knight and a duchess. It makes for a lot of times where I must be dressed up. I wasn't even allowed to wear breeches to ride my horse. I had to wear a riding skirt." She pulled a face again.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:01 am
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

"It's not all that great at times. But, look at it this way. You should be glad you got washed up on that island and stuck with us. No more icky dresses. You can say and do whatever you please." Stella smiled at the girl and took a bite of a biscuit, closing the inkwell and putting in a drawer of one of the desks. Looking up to Renae. "Is there anything you've always wanted to know about pirate life? Or anything you have ever wanted to try? Cause I am sure me and my crew can teach and show you everything you could ever want to know."

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas