Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Escapee(1x1 romance: taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:11 am
((why do I get the feeling that James is going to make Vallerie's quest much more difficult?))

Vallerie giggled at his comment, "At least they are recycling, I dont enjoy seeing our earth polluted." she said slowly taking the can from his hands and taking a quick sip, her face still hidden under her strange hood, the flavor was strange to her, yet amazing at the same time. She took another sip before pulling it away from her mouth. She listened Zane's incredibly short story about himself and his friend, "Australlia huh? I had distant family members up there, I doubt you met them though." she said turning her gaze to James' room, "As for me I lived in Brazil, I know, I dont have the accent for it, but my parents were from here. In the U.S. I mean." she said turning her gaze back at Zane.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:29 am
"Brazil huh? My tenth grade class got the money for a field trip to Rio. One of the most beautiful places I've seen. Really, the only thing I can imagine better it standing on top of Uluru and looking at the sunset. The rock hums when the timing it just right. I don't think I'll ever forget it." Zane spoke quietly. It would be obvious from his eyes and his face that he missed his time in Australia even though it was short. He noticed that she looked at James's room. "He's a heavy sleeper. If you're worried about waking him. It would take an explosion for that." He smiled. Zane was extremely curious to know what this girl looked like. He stared at her, not really meaning to. He was just trying to figure her out.

(( Possibly. It depends on if she's still there when he gets up. ))  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:50 am
Vallerie nodded to his comment, "Yes, I went up there with my parents as a child." she said shutting her eyes, "I can still remember that moment perfectly in my mind." she said holding her eyes shut for a moment before slowly opening them again, "I plan on taking someone special there when the time comes." she said hopefully. She turned back to James' room then back at Zane, "Huh, I havent met very many people but most of them could barely sleep through the sound of a cre-... Zane?" she asked noticing that he was staring up at her.

((. . .))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:35 pm
Zane blinked and shook his head, looking away. "Sorry..." He looked down at his hands for a moment. Then he chose to change the subject so he wouldn't have to explain why he was staring. "So, you've been to Uluru?" He avoided looking directly at her. He was worried he'd get caught up in her eyes or start staring at her feathers again.

{{ I was just going to make him act kinda jerkish. Like badger her about her looks until Zane says something. If you would like James to do something specific, you can make him do it. I'm willing to share him. =) }}  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:59 pm
Vallerie took a sip from her soda and nodded, "Ya, only once though. My parents were a couple of... I believe the term is shut-ins?" she said remembering the moments of her early life, "Im guessing that your school field trip was the only time you went?" she asked curiosuly

((lol it ok, I was just thinking that he was probably a secret agent for that "non existant" organization X3 thanks for the offer though))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:28 pm
Zane nodded. "It was the only time I've been to Brazil. But I went to Uluru a lot before we moved here. I didn't live all that far from it when you consider the Australian countryside." He chuckled. "Once, when I was barely 4, I was riding in a jeep there. I spotted some roos jumping across the outback. So being the reckless child that I was, I tumbled out to chase them. Well, my parents kept going and I was quickly left behind. But one of the mother roos picked me up when she saw me running after the jeep. She stuck me in her pouch as best as she could and started hopping. As far as I can remember, it wasn't a comfortable ride. But she followed the jeep, and the rest followed her. When the jeep stopped, and they noted I was gone, she dropped me off a ways away and left. I went to my parents and the night passed." He smiled, recalling the memory. He turned slightly and lifted his arm. A light strip of skin stood out against the rest of his naturally tanned body. He touched it. "I got this when I jumped out of a jeep once to get a dingo pup out of a prickle bush. I think I was 6 or 7. Living in the outback is a bit reckless, but I liked it better than I like it here." He lowered his arm and chuckled.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:37 pm
Vallerie laughed at Zane's story, "Seems you had quite the interesting life." she said taking another sip from her soda, "You plan on going back?" she asked curiously.

(major block -.-)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:55 pm
Zane chuckled. "Only my childhood." Then he quietly sighed. "I would love to. Trouble is that I'm not sure if I can, even though I was born there. And if I do I'll be on my own. To be honest, I'd like to have someone with me. I mean, even living here I'm with James." He looked at her. "Do you want to go back to Brazil?"

(( me too ))  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 pm
((lawl?))

Vallerie shrugged at his question, "I actually dont really know, I mean I was raised there, but from the years I was gone Ive been hearing stories that most of Brazil was taken over by organized crime. Although im not sure if its entirely true." she said sighing herself, she was unsure of what to do, she actually didnt care where she went as long as she was no longer in the U.S. for her own personal reasons, "Zane, I almost forgot to ask, what is the time?" she asked curiously  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:19 pm
Zane nodded. At her question of the time, he turned and picked up his phone. The bright screen made him blink a few times. "It's 5:30 in the morning." He sighed and leaned back in the chair. He was starting to get tired.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:24 pm
Vallerie's eyes widened when he mentioned the time, "Maybe we should get some sleep." she said holding back a yawn, "Cant believe we stayed up this late though." she said walking around the couch to put her can onto the small table. She sat down onto the couch and leaned against Zane, "You wont mind if I join you?" she asked  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:45 pm
"Uhh.. Sure." He was slightly surprised when she sat next to him. He lifted up his arm so it rested on the back of the couch. That way she wouldn't have to lay on his arm. Her feathers were soft on his skin. This surprised him too. He'd thought they'd feel fake if he touched them, but they felt real. Like a hawk feather he'd found one time. He couldn't keep the thoughts in his mind for long though. After another yawn, he leaned his head back on the couch and put his legs up on the table again. Once he was comfortable, he was asleep.

{{ Would you like to do a time skip till they get up? Or is something going to happen before then? }}  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:00 pm
(( time skip, nothing happens that night, that is... unless Zane or James grows curious about hwats under the hat X3))

Vallerie quickly fell asleep against Zane, absolute silence entered the room, the only thing that could be heard was a distant snoring (who ever that was) and Vallerie's feathers ruffling once every other hour.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:24 pm
{{Alright}}

Zane woke up to a roll of thunder outside. He grabbed his phone and clicked it on, being careful not to make it shine in Vallerie's face. It was 8:12. Wow.. It's still raining.. I've only slept for a couple of hours.. Well, I did sleep before James sent me out.. He yawned and looked up. He could hear a coffee pot bubbling. He very slowly moved so he could get up, resting Vallerie's head on the pillow at the end of the couch. He paused. His fingers remained on the edge of the hood she wore. She's been hiding her face this whole time.. I could look now.. See who she is.. But that wouldn't be right..? Ugh.. complicated.. Zane lifted his hand and took a step back. He normally didn't like invading privacy. But the curiosity gnawed at him as he walked intot he kitchen. James was there. "Good mornin' mate. Zane smiled and yawned the greeting. James nodded and lifted the coffee cup he was holding. "I see you brought home a girl. What's with the feathers?" Zane shrugged. "Well, she had been going home from a costume party. She says the feathers are important to her. And she doesn't want to take them off. She was sitting in the rain when you sent me out. I couldn't just leave her there." James nodded. "Is she pretty?" Zane sighed and leaned on the counter. "I dunno. I haven't really seen her face yet. She's had that hood on the whole time. But her eyes are beautiful." Zane stared at Vallerie as she lay on the couch. His side still felt warm from where she'd been laying. He touched the skin and smiled slightly. The coffee dinged and he grabbed a mug from the cabinet. As he made a cup for himself, James winked at him. "Well, you've been bit by the bug, dude. But uh.. let's see what kind of face she has before we pull out the wedding bells." He teased Zane as he walked over to where the girl lay on the couch. Zane started after him. "No mate. It's her business if she-" He froze. James had managed to lift the hood enough for them both to see a dark beak. Zane stood like a statue, unable to do anything other than stare and mumble, "Bloody hell.." James on the other hand leapt back. "What the hell!?" He shouted and ran into the bedroom. This shocked Zane out of his trance and he beat on the door. "It's probably the ruddy costume mate! That's what she was wearing when I found her!" He shouted through the door as he could hear James scrambling around and talking. Zane turned to see if Vallerie was aware of what happened. Another roll of thunder rumbled and lightning lit up the rooms.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:41 pm
((0.o -dramatic music plays- btw why does thunder always roll in when something bad happens? XD))

Vallerie didnt wake like the other two did, but when a comotion between the two sounded she quickly woke, just in time to catch the roll of thunder that lit up the room. She saw Zane banging at James' door, shouting something about her "costume" she slowly walked over to Zane and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Zane, what happened?!" she asked, almost as frightened as he was, but she was worried about if maybe they discovered about what she really looked like. Nothing else but the screaming to run away echoed through her head.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff