Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
abandoned asylum at night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:18 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

the one who woud be king

Elena the Silent

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Decius nodded eagerly and pulled his hands from behind him, only unlike last time, they were now holding a circular saw, the blades rusted with blood. "Try is what I shall do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the doctor said with a fit of giggles. The saw spun and roared to life as the doctor advanced a step, but before he could swing it at the creature, a familiar voice singing a familiar song reached him. He paused and his arm, in reaction, slammed the saw against the wall, sparks flying and granting limited light in the room while also casting dark shadows over the doctor's insane face.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:26 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
"mmm..... careful, don't want to ruin them before you've had a chance to play. do you?" Alysiha purred from behind the doctor, her red eyes glowing with ancient magic. "Aber ich muss sagen .... ihr Menschen haben eine erstaunliche Begabung für Leben zu bleiben. Ich habe nie gedacht, dass ich Sie nach dem Krieg, aufsuchen.." she chuckled, her laughter echoing off the walls again.

{translations: but, i must say.... you humans have an amazing talent for staying alive. i never thought i'd see you after the war, Dr.}

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:38 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

the one who woud be king

Elena the Silent

Decius spun around and smiled brightly at the woman, his saw coming to a halt. "You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he cheered. "Such a time of long durations that I have been seeing you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:03 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
She gave a small smile and nodded. "hello to you too, Sir." she sighed, deciding to keep honorifics for the moment since she didn't know how heed react to her. He had changed quite a bit after all.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:27 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

the one who woud be king

Elena the Silent

The doctor leaned over her and tilted his head a perfect ninety degrees. "Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is the change that has turned my being of entirety that of the surprise for you, my friend?????????????????" he asked excitedly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:33 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
Chuckling softly, she sighed. "not too much. I knew of your project back then.... I just never expected such a drastic change" she sighed, referring to his blue hair. "it looks good on you, I'll admit."

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:46 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

He smiled eagerly. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and more yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going by the name of newness, Decius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Decius as in the Decius character of the play that was written by the man Shakespeare over that of the life of Julius Caesar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:59 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
"mmm.... That play was so wonderful when it first was shown.... You chose a grand name" she smiled, nodding. "it fits you well" she added, crossing her legs. Oh, this man was interesting! After all he'd been the reason for her grandson's cancer and even inspired a few of her poisons and tortures.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:11 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Many thanks I give to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius giggled and spun around again, the saw vanishing from his hands. "What is the reason for you being here??????????????" he asked happily as he walked down the room. He was the complete opposite of what the woman saw him as decades ago.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image
Nikolai barked happily as he chased a firefly into the asylum, for the first time in a long time he was allowed to actually he a puppy rather than a guardian.
he finally managed to catch the flu and eagerly munched on it as he trotted up next to a red haired woman and observed the scene before him.
A little confused he tilted his head and let out a small "Aroo?  

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Elena the Silent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:04 pm
Awesome nerd

konaustin

kats_demonic_resistance

Before Laci could even take her defensive stance against the Doctor, who appeared ready to attack, a red headed woman approached. Her muscles loosened a bit as she listened in noting that the two already seemed familiar with one another. Her fangs still stayed at the length they grew to since it had been a while since she last fed, and could feel her insides beginning to hurt just a little. She then saw the small furry creature padding up behind the girl. it's small aroo caused her to crack a little bit of a smirk. Laci wasn't very girly most of the time, but like any other typical female she had a weakness for small furry cute things. She stood still with her hands behind her back not quite sure how to react to two more strangers.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:09 pm
Elena the Silent

User Image
Smelling a friendly soul, Nikolai turned and sprinted toward the newcomer in that strangely cute , awkward way puppies run and barked at her, wagging his tail furiously  

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:20 pm
♤Waktu♤
The Rabbit
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

User Image
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢
☠Waktu sensed more people entering the building,his massive claws began to slam against some of the materials,using darkness to twist and break the remaining tools,a dark mist covered him in complete darkness,the creature,Waktu,disappered inside the room,but as the door slammed shut,his grin widened even more as he finished the 'sword',it was made of old and rusted tools,some even stained by blood,it woud last a couple of minutes before turned into ashes when Waktu filled it with his power of darkness and shadows,this made his grin get smaller,but even if he wanted to frown,his facial muscles and steel-hard skin coudn't allow him to frown or show any other emotion or expression,the sword was put inside his bag,he turned around and stared at the door,waiting for everyone to leave the asylum so he coud leave as well,but in peace,his horn got more dull and less darker,his claws made the same process,sensing that danger was now away from him.☠
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:21 pm
konaustin
Awesome nerd
Elena the Silent

User Image
"oh, i'm here in town to visit family..... but when i heard a small rumor about a scientist here, it couldn't help but peek my curiosity. needless to say, i had to take a look." she hummed before glancing down at the pup who howled. how disgusting. she grimaced for the briefest of moments before looking back to the man with blue hair. "hm.... so how have things been for you lately? anything of interest?"

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:25 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Many thanks I give to you for the time after the first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius smiled and clapped his hands before he heard a barking sound. He turned and noticed Laci looking at a dog. "Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How interesting?????????????????????" he giggled and towered over the furry creature, his smile wide and insane as the look in his albino red eyes.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff