Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lugh's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh caught her waist as she fell and picked her up in a cradle lift, her face only inches from his own.

"Never wear high heels in a go-kart. It's a guaranteed way to fall down."

He carried her through the front door and set her down gently in the entrance hall. Reginald immediately walked in and greeted her.

"Hello. You must be the young lady the main gate called to let me know about. If you'll come with me, I have prepared a hot bath for you, a personal tailor to make you new, clean clothes to wear, and anything else you might need. Lunch will be served in an hour. We will be having gyros made from scratch, we can substitute the lambs meat in the young missus' if she does not eat meat. The meal will be served with red wine pressed from the masters own vineyards in Greece. I believe we still have several bottles from the late fourteen-hundreds available."

"No Reginald, I think I'll take one of the special bottles."

Reginalds eyes went wide, then he bowed, and motioned for Galatea to follow him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her arms wrapped around him tightly as he picked her up and her cheeks burned red, a shade they stayed even after she was put down. Nodding after Reginald's monologue, Galatea took a moment to blink at Lugh before following the butler. "Um, Re-Reginald? I do eat meat, so long as the animal was killed humanely." Glancing back at Lugh once, she sighed and hurried after the older man. "And my dress is fine...you don't have to go through the trouble of creating a new one just for me."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:40 am
Mayah Playah

"In this house, we wear clean clothes during mealtimes."

He stopped outside of a large double door and turned to her, then pointed to the hem of her dress and multiple other spots where dirt had stained the fabric.

"And our tailor would relish the opportunity to make something for a woman. She's only had the master to serve for the past two-hundred years."

Returning his attention to the doors, he revealed the bathroom.

"A bath has already been drawn for you. Take your time. The bathtub uses heating technology to keep the water at a single temperature. If the water temperature is not to your liking, simply turn the dial next to the tub and you will notice the difference almost immediately."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Grinning, Galatea immediately stripped, threw her dress and underthings at Reginald's feet, and slid into the bath. "Mmm, wonderful," she moaned, smiling. "Thanks you so much, Reginald..."

{{Sorry, spent all day at Six Flags~}}

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:42 pm
Mayah Playah

Reginald lifted her clothes up and dumped them in a hamper, which slid away on a rail to the laundry. Avoiding looking at her, he then bowed in her direction and closed the doors behind him, heading into the cellar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lugh went to his own room and showered, the scalding hot water not even phasing him. After he was done, he put on a suit with a deep blue shirt and tie. He headed out onto the balcony, checking the clock on the way out. Putting his feet up, he wondered how Galatea was doing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Galatea quickly finished washing, sitting up and pinning up her wet hair. Sighing, she played with the fading bubbles and thought about her friend Lugh. He was so intelligent and kind...and so handsome... Her thighs squeezed together at the thought of Lugh shirtless, starting to have problems. 'I...I want him...I want him so badly...'

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:25 am
Mayah Playah

The tailor, a lovely young woman with long red hair and vivid green eyes walked in and looked at Galatea.

"Oh my. Aren't you just wonderfully shaped. I'm tempted to run my tongue all over you right now, but we don't have time for that now do we?"

She winked and then pulled out a measuring tape.

"Shall we?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:24 am

"Run...your tongue? That's a new one," chuckled the embodiment. Standing from the bath, she grabbed a towel and rubbed away the bubbles, tossing it away as her body quickly dried itself off. her loosely pinned hair threatened to fall down at any given second, so she was almost bouncing in anticipation. "I'm ready!"

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:30 am
Mayah Playah

The tailor went to work immediately getting the measurements, talking the entire time.

"The name is Mia. What color or colors do you want? I think a faded yellow would look good on you, but you're probably going to want something darker, maybe a pine green or a deep purple, though I can't see you as much of a purple person myself. Do you want it to be a short dress or a long dress? What style do you want it in?"

Bolts of cloth and spools of thread in every color imaginable floated in and out of the bathroom for Galatea to choose from.

"I'm telekinetic. Makes sowing really easy and really fast."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am

Galatea licked her lips, trying to think. "I...I trust you. I want to try a new color...can you dress me in faded yellow?" She bit her lip, trying to figure if Lugh would think her pretty in yellow. After a moment, she shook her head, taking a deep breath. "So, I don't know many men that would hire a female tailor. Anything going on with you two?"

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:05 pm
Mayah Playah

Mia paused in her work, everything falling to the floor and started laughing.

"Three things. One, his arm is a major turn off for me. I don't dig machines when I'm getting it on. Two, I'm not into men. Three, none of us really work for him. Everyone who lives here has a job, including Master Lugh, but we don't have to do our jobs if we don't want to. The Master, Reginald, Nathaniel, Me, and many of the others who work here are all immortal."

She dismissed all the cloth bolts and thread except for a bolt of pale yellow and the matching thread. A pair of scissors came in and quickly cut the cloth while dozens of needles began to sow the dress together simultaneously. While the dress was being sown together, Mia brushed Galatea's hair by hand. In a few minutes, the dress was done, and Mia smiled, satisfied with the work. Kissing Galatea lightly on the lips, she walked out.

"Bye."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:31 pm

She was just about to kiss back when Mia pulled away, leaving her hanging. Galatea laughed and waved to her, taking the dress in her hands. "Bye!" She slipped it over her head, tying it closed and smiling. "It's beautiful," she breathed, transforming her shoes into shining, golden, high heeled shoes. Stepping out of the bathroom, she sighed and looked around. "How...do I get there?"

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Reginald appeared from behind Galatea without a sound.

"Milady."

He offered his arm.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:53 pm

Grinning, she took his arm and started walking. "Reginald, what can you tell me about the kind of man Lugh is?"

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:21 pm
Mayah Playah

"The Master? He's very old, very smart, and very rich. I've served him for almost ten-thousand years, give or take a few centuries for the times when he disappeared without a trace. He's a little temperamental, but that's only because of his age. In reality, he cares for the world more then he lets on. Proof of that is the expedition in the Atlantic he not only funded, but also planned. Not to mention the orphans he lets live here, the concern for the environment he has, and the fact that this house is not just his home, but a refuge for immortals. But it is as I said. He is old, and tries not to let his kind heart show, and we all respect that."

He stopped outside of Lugh's bedroom and stepped away from Galatea.

"Here we are. The Master should already be on the balcony waiting. I will bring lunch up shortly."

He turned to walk away, then stopped.

"And Lady Galatea. I know who and what you are. Fortunately, The Master has not realized it yet. Do not let him know who you are. I am under strict orders from Hephaestus not to let Lugh know about the gods. While he may be a good person, he is the only child of Hephaestus that has lived as long as he has, and he has enough anger towards the gods that he has drawn out the blueprints for a machine that will destroy the gods. The only reason he hasn't built it yet is because he doesn't know if they exist."

He turned and walked off, vanishing into thin air as he did so.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff