Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
My Best Friend (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:30 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

As I love you with such depth
I don't know how to tell you how I feel now
Just like powdery snow gently gently comes on
It piles up a lot and sadly melts

XXXXXI smile at this, pull up a chair, and grab scissors from the downstairs bathroom. "Alrighty mister, sit, and stay still or I might nick your ear." His hair was still damp from the rain, which would make this easier for me. I knew he would fidget, but I also knew the best way to get him to calm down, I just had to be careful not to put him to sleep. I started by stroking his dark brown tresses. Soft and thick, I always envied his hair, and he mine, for it's color. Running my fingers through his hair made me almost wish I didn't have to cut it, but it was starting to look atrocious. A couple minutes of this and then I picked up the scissors and began snipping away. I surprised myself with how un-crappy this was looking, I was actually doing a pretty decent job of this. When I finished I brushed all the hair off his shirt, and returned his kiss on the cheek from before. "There you go handsome, all done. Best shake that shirt off, I don't want hair in my food."

I wish I could be honest just like
The way we were when we encountered
I wonder if the day will come when we can laugh together
My love for you piles up a lot and it melts on my palms

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ relaxed m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: I made her house in the Sims, because drawing it all would take time, effort, and talent that I don't have. Pictures soon!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image

User Image
You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah
Give a little more

Her fingers through my hair almost puts me to sleep. I could really care less what she does to my hair. She could turn it into a mowhawk for all I cared. But she finishes and kissed my cheek... holy s**t she kissed my cheek! Her lips were so so soft and gentle. I instantly turned red then the toweled me off. I take my shirt off and look into the mirror with a smile. I look good! Damn! "You did so awesome." I say to her while I'm still examining my new do. "I don't believe I've ever had a better hair cut. Thanks." I laugh. I look in the mirror and start to ham it up. I am flexing like a model now. Everyone tells me I have really nice looking muscles, but they are just average to me. I'm not super bulky, but nicely toned I guess. I flex and turn to Kitty. "Hey there pretty lady." I say with one eyebrow cocked up and then I laugh. "I've got a better idea than shake the shirt out." I say and dash to her room and I find a tank top that is super tight and squeeze into it. I mess up my hair then fix it back, knocking the loose hairs out, then run back to her, leaning against the door frame with my hands behind my head. "What'd you think?" I say with a really sexy smile on my face, and desire in my eyes, all for effect of course... I think...

◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : Flirty and Silly
Thinking : She just kissed my cheek!!!!
Outfit : xxx

((OOC: new outfit))  

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:28 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXMy jaw drops at the sight of him. How could he have possibly fit into that thing? Also, my shirt! "Oh great, not we're gonna have to cut you out of that. Now you owe me a new shirt. I can't believe you actually got that on in the first place." I frown and push him back to the kitchen. "Check on the food before it burns or something." I wasn't really that angry, more annoyed...but it was also very distracting. Nothing left to the imagination, so to say. But I didn't need imagination when I already knew what he looked like under all those clothes. Lots of embarrassing moments that left my heart pounding. Still makes me blush a little when I think back to those memories. I look at him now, and I almost blurt out what I really think about his appearance. With the new hair cut, he's even more good looking than before. I just keep my opinions to myself though, I don't want things to get weird tonight.

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ longing m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: been out all day, sorry. and now I'm going for coffee, will be back by 1am at latest, if you feel like staying up late.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:47 pm
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

She pushed me after looking me over. "I owe you a new shirt!?... well then you owe me an entire appartment painting, moning my furniture around about thousand times until you were satisfied, and taking you on vacations, driving to the beach... and i'll smile, thank you, and maybe rub your back for you every now and then." I say while slowly moving into her face, not threateningly, just like, "seriously wanna try to pull that stuff?" I chuckle and touch the back of her ear, not moving my finger, then slowly rubbing it from top to under her chin to have her look up at me..., "I do it because I want to... i'll buy you a new shirt.... and cook for you too..." my face has almost a smile on my face as my tone lowers to a sensitive, caring tone, and I place my arm on the wall behind her head and lean on it as I say I'd buy her a new shirt. I walk into the kitchen and prepare the garlic bread. "Five more minutes until we eat." I say and crack open a gaelic ale from the fridge, using only my hands. It wasn't a twist off either. "Want one?" I ask, holding on up and taking a swig. I pour a little of mine into the soup, just ever so little. "Something my grandfather taught me. Especially when making potato anything. Gaelic ale makes for the finish touch on a soup, but only a little." I say as I slowly stir the wonderful smelling concoction.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : Focused
Thinking : Ok, now to impress with my cooking skills

((OOC: no problem, have fun. Try for earlier, but i'll probably be up. You seriously leave me hanging in agony when you don't reply lol. they are so cute. She'll loosen up after a glass or two of champagne.))  

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:32 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXOh God, why does he have to do that to me? Has he no idea what that does to me, when he gets so close like that. Getting up in my face, teasing me with his words and his touch, leaning in so close that I could just...Why? He smells so nice tonight, well, probably not to anyone else. He smells like the garage that he works in, mixed with his shampoo, the personal scent of his skin, and rain water. It is so him, so comforting and wonderful. But he's moved away now and I need to clear my head so I don't look like a fool. "Want one?" he asks me, holding out a dark brown bottle, with that silly logo of a guy holding bagpipes. "Sure, since you're offering." I suddenly want to get wasted, to hide from myself the embarrassment of getting caught up in him. I shouldn't feel like that, it's not like he knows, but I do. I just hope that in my sad attempt to drown my feelings from myself, that I don't do something really stupid tonight....Oh who am I kidding? It's Will and alcohol, we'll probably end up naked in the rain again after a card game gone horribly wrong.

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ longing, embarrassed m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: okay I lied, 2am. Hey, you leave me in agony too. This is going to be a fun night for them. I hope you're still awake.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:11 am
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

She wasn't coming into the kitchen for a minute. "Hey! you comin or what. You want me to eat all this. You know I can and will." I crack the ale open for her, once again, using only my hands to pry the "non screw on" metal bottle cap. This is not the type of alcohol that we'd get wasted over, but we can still get a little loose if we also split the champagne. I take out two bowls, and fill them up with soup, sprinkling cilantro on top, and a little secret spices. I also cut the garlic bread up and put it into a baske with a cloth. It looked like she was eating at Cafe Le William. I set the table with napkins and silverware and then lean against the counter. "Is this restaurant quality enough Miss Waitress..." I take out the apron I bought for her three years ago, that says kiss the cook, and I drape it over my neck so she can read it and I make a "well cmon then," face. "What are you waiting for." I laugh and stand there, looking like a total goofball. My... well... "her" super tight pink tank top, her apron, my jeans.... this night was going to be fun...

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : Flirty
Thinking : Please kiss the cook, please kis the cook

((OOC: ITs cool. Yeah it is. Lets make it not crazy, fun, but still a little crazy, and it ends with slow dancing in the fireplace light, then we'll make it up from there as we go.))  

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXX"Hey, I'm off duty tonight, so no wise cracks about my job, Grease Monkey." It was good enough for a restaurant though, nicer than anything the cooks made at the diner. My stomach gurgled at the smell of it, I wanted to just wolf it all down right then. But then he's offering me another challenge. He's got my apron on, which I rarely wear, and egging me on. So I decide to do it, I've kissed his cheek once already tonight, might as well kiss the other. I reach up behind his head and pull it down to my height so I can plant a small peck on his cheek. "There, are you happy chef?" Now can we eat?" If he was going to tease me tonight, I was going to tease right back, so as I pulled my hand away, I made sure to lightly drag my fingernails across his scalp. He loved it when I did that. With Will's attitude and the alcohol, tonight would be very interesting indeed. I stuck my tongue out at him, take a swig of my ale, and moved to sit down and eat.

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ teasing m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ::

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

On the cheek!?... Really!?... my playfullness has been kindled. I smile and put the apron back in the drawer. I talk to myself, but so she can hear. "Alright, wanna play like that?... stoop to my level will you... i'll show ya..." I mumble audibly. I watch her stick her tongue out at me and I wink and stick mine out back in a smile. Sitting down I take a large swallow of the light ale. It was fizzy and tasty. I then picked up my spoon and took a large mouthful... HOT.... wwaaay too hot. I am trying not to make a face, but I am no doubtably turning red in the face. I clench my fist and then swallow after the pain subsides... "Its uh... its a little hot..." I say with a cough and I take another large swallow of the ale, which soothes my aching mouth. I chuckle at my own blunder. "So... yeah... *cough*... blow uh... blow it off before you eat some..." I cough and take a bite, blowing on it three times then eating it... perfect. My kind of hot was not Kitty's kind of hot. Mine was really hot, steaming. Hers was just a little cooler, but she could handle hot temperature. I eat more, cooling it off when I need to. "What do you think?" I ask as I take a break from the soup and break open some bread with my hands, handing her half of a slice, and then dipping mine in my soup and eating it. I nod at the enjoyable taste.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Thinking : Please kiss the cook, please kis the cook

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:02 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXX"Ha ha, you loser. Just like you to rush into stuff. Serves you right." I however, took my time with my soup, savoring it. Will always cooked up a great meal, it was a wonder he wasn't a chef somewhere instead of at hardware store. In between his bites and his sips, I stare at him, admire his beauty. He hands me some bread, and I purposely brush my fingers against his. If he's going to flirt like crazy with me, I'm doing it right back, our own little game of chicken. This is not the first time it has happened, we've played this game before, teasing each other until someone finally backs off. If they were any other people, if they were not Kaitlyn Ross and William Maclean, best of best friends, it would not be possible. Something would happen, things would go in a totally different direction, and maybe even go bad. But this was them, and things always stayed the same. Will was my comfort, my main reason for staying on this planet, and the reason I stayed in this city. I had my family, sure, but it wasn't the same. I was the baby of the family, and after my three brothers had moved out, no fuss was made about me. My parents seemed to be getting tired with life and of taking care of children by the time I was graduating, and by then the two oldest, Alex and Carter, had wives already. But I had my William, and everything was fine as long as he was there.

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ teasing m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: *looks at your sig* oh you, you're making me blush.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:36 am
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

Is she seriously teasing me? The game of tease tag has begun. This was a war that had been played several times before. First time it was played, I lost. The second time, I took the win. This was the final decider, the one that determined who had more skill. She is watching me... while I eat... staring at me.... its kinda hot actually. Her fingers run over mine. I smile and just pretend I don't see her staring. Its a strategy I try every now and then. They loose focus if you were to ignore their attempts at fliritng. I go and crack open another ale, setting one on the table, unopened, for her, if she chooses. My soup is finished in a matter of minutes, dispite the temperature. I was always a quick eater. I pick up my bowl and go to the sink to rinse it out and place it into the dishwasher, along with my spoon. "So... what do you wanna do for a little while before I begin dessert?" I ask as I come and sit back down, this time, next to her, pulling a chair up so that I can rest my head on her shoulder. My hair is brushing behind her ear, I can feel it. I was never actually sure of the effects on her it caused... but i'm guessing that soft, thick hair made the "effect" more potent. I take a long breath and sigh happily, closing my eyes on her shoulder, not saying a word.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Thinking : I won't loose, but she's so hot...NO... I won't loose... or give in...

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:19 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXI smirked at his attempt, and turned it against him by reaching up and ruffling his hair. Felt so different now without the length. I continue ruffling it and running my fingers across his scalp while I finish my dinner, but I do not answer his question, I want him fully focused on what I am doing. I am going to win this time, I will not back down, I am determined to make him cave in first. I get up to put my dishes away, and then I lean against the counter. "Well, I do have a television and DVD player up in my room. Or there's my stereo right over in the living room there. We could drink some champagne, listen to some good music, maybe even dance a little bit if you're in the mood." I shimmy my shoulders a little as I say this, for a playful effect. I get an idea suddenly, on how to help my chances, and push away from the counter. "But if we do that, I'm going to wear something I move a little more freely in. Excuse me a moment." I head to the small bathroom, and once inside take my jeans off. In their place, I pull on a pair of shorts that I had left from a couple days ago. This'll do it, Will was always a legs type of guy. I also leave my blazer and slippers, and then head back to the kitchen. "So what have you decided?"

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ flirty and dangerous m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: time for the fun to start

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:03 pm
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

Her fingers are in my hair again. I almost fall asleep, but it feels so good, It keeps me awake at the same time. She gets up and speaks... Dance... really now?... Kitty has never actually seen me dance, when I really try to. I've always bumbled my way around, on purpose, because I was embarrassed of the classes I took before I knew Kitty, such as :Gymnastics, Vocal lessons, Ballroom dance, Free Style dance, and break dancing. I had never told her of these things about me. She comes back out in short shorts... My pelvis gets a little firmer at the sight. Such beautiful legs. Smooth too, not just nice looking, but the feel was perfect in every way.

I tilt one eyebrow up and smile, standing slowly and moving the couch against the wall, the coffee table out of the way, so we have a large area to work with. I hold one hand up and motion her over with my finger, I lick my lips... just a little... I pull out my Ipod and plug into the large speakers I bought her a long time ago. The thing that she loved most, besides the raw power of the speakers, was the huge volume knob. I plug it in and turn to her, pressing play, as the song starts. The intro of "Shook me all night long" by ACDC is heard I sway a little, moving my hips in a way she never thought I could, all the while, keeping my confident, half smile on, and my eyes locked on hers. I am walking over to her slowly, I wrap my arm around her waist, one behind her neck.... the intro finishes and leave a second of silence... then I join in with the song, matching note for note, but with my own tone and an octave lower...it sound so good... if I do say so.....

"She Was A Fast Machine
She Kept Her Motor Clean
She Was The Best Damn Woman I Had Ever Seen
She Had The Sightless Eyes
Telling Me No Lies
Knockin' Me Out With Those American Thighs
Taking More Than Her Share
Had Me Fighting For Air
She Told Me To Come But I Was Already There

'Cause The Walls Start Shaking
The Earth Was Quaking
My Mind Was Aching
And We Were Making It And You -

Shook Me All Night Long"

I slowly dance backwards, still holding her, taking her with me. This dance was a combination of classic high school improvisation and freestyle, with ballroom. This is probably the sexiest she has ever seen me, but my eyes are locked on hers.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : Turned on, and Flirty
Thinking : I won't loose, but she's so hot...NO... I won't loose... or give in...

((OOC : Very well done... this is going to be fun...))  

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:28 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXSo this is how he was going to play? Fine, I can do the same. I place my hands on his chest, and press myself closer to him, staring right up into his eyes. I try to look at sultry as possible as I follow his lead around my living room. His ability to dance surprised me, and now I had to find something I could do to surprise him. It had to be something real good, something super dangerous, for me to win this. I join in the singing of the second verse, but I'm sure my voice doesn't match the song at all. It's okay though, I can woo him with my dorky charm, mixed with a little sexy. From this position, I'm able to nuzzle his chin with my nose, and I do so, his stubble scratching against my skin. We continue like this until the end of the song, where it changed to one from Moulin Rouge, the soundtrack of which I had forced William to have on his iPod. I sure hoped he knew how to tango, and I waited for him to get a feel for the music and to start. Let's see just how well of a dancer he really is.

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ flirty and dangerous m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: the sound on my monitors is busted, so I was unable to listen to see if it was of good quality. I hope it is.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:44 pm
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

I felt a stirring between his legs... she was so good at turning me on. I don't think I will win this fight, but I will hold on as long as I can... she's changing the song... Damn it! I forgot I had this one on my Ipod... sigh... well... at least I know how to tango really well. I lead her around the room, doing my best, and most complicated tango... she is doing exceptional. I can't believe how good she is at this... I try not to mess up, its been a long time since I tango'd so.... I am surprised I am not tripping over myself. Right now I am just praying for the song to end so I don't lose the battle. If we stopped everything right now, where it currently stands, she would win. I mean, c'mon, she takes everything I try to do, and turns It against me. I won't use the back of her ear, not yet. I almost think of that as dirty fighting. I know it renders her speechless and almost immobile, so I can't use that yet. I run my hand down her sides to her hips and squeeze gently as the music continues and we dance.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : Turned on, and trying to hold on
Thinking : oh my god.... I can't believe how much of a woman she has become...

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:31 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXI was both pleased and disappointed that he knew how to tango. On one hand, I had wanted him to fail, but on the other, this way was going to be much more fun. When he grabbed my hips and squeezed, I felt a little flutter in my chest. This was starting to get kind of serious, I wasn't sure if I should stop this now before one of us did something we'd regret, or continue until I forced him to give up. Will could be quite competitive when he wanted to be, and this teasing game was one I knew he wouldn't lose easily, so I had to use something real good if I was going to get him this time. I was sure that after it was over, we wouldn't talk about it, so it was a safe bet that I could give in to my secret desires just for a while, and no damage would be done. Not unless I got real stupid and did something drastic like kiss him. And not just a cheek kiss such as I do in thanks, but a full out kiss on the mouth. The thought itself made my knees weak. What if I did do something like that, and he returned it? It was a pretty foolish hope, Will probably already had a girl sitting at her home, waiting for him to call her right now. But now was not the time for that, I had to do something before the song ended and the mood shifted. I leaned back to lead him into dipping me, knowing he would follow, and as he did so I brought my leg up to hook around his hips, then used that to pull myself back up. That sure had to turn the heat up some.

occ:: oh it's on >3

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces