Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
S U N ۞ S H I N E[Full][Yaoi 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

"I didn't say that it would be okay..."

Arlen listened to the possible scenarios and nodded. "That could be just about it." He muttered avoiding any physical contact with Elias. Though he still didn't leave his side. "Is that your problem? Your family outcasted you? Well don't treat others like they treated you!" He spoke loudly, confidently. There was a silence. He heard banging and crashing from downstairs. "And he isn't even up here anymore." Sighing Arlen shook his head. Okay time for a new approach then. "Is it wrong I wanna cause a dead old man hell? He's already living in hell right? Why don't we get the woman down here, maybe he will cooperate more with her." What more could they do alone though? Sometimes family was key. "Unless he really just despised his family."

He looked around the room once more before running a hand through his hair. It was due time he got it cut some, but he had been preoccupied. Stopping at the top of the stairs he called down to Artie. "Hey, I'm not getting anything good up here, are you making progress?" He didn't want to trek down the stair well to only go back up. Maybe there was a basement or attic? A hidden place the old man escaped to? What good would that do though, the old fart would probably just lock them in. Letting out a frustrated sigh he looked back at Elias. He hadn't felt any safer by his side. It just wasn't the same.

Being apart though was probably making things the tiniest bit better. If they were all in one place the old man would easily focus all his assaults on them. Being separated he had to work harder then necessary. Maybe it would bore him. Arlen hoped it would bore him. "Maybe we should search for an attic? There could be something interesting in an attic? Older pictures, diaries..." He was hoping for anything by this point.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices
Hearing the judgmental echoes
The darkness stays in the air

User ImagexxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Kaizen The Manipulative One

"Did you hear that? It's the sound of me not caring."

More crashing, more banging, how could this man not have a headache? He looked at Arite's flushed face and grinned. He was adorable looking like that. He wrapped his arms around his secret from behind and sighed. "Let him throw his fit then. He can just do what he wants until he tires himself out." Was Kaizen moved by anything?...not really. He had no sense of right and wrong, and when it came to danger he was just as bad. Though he was taking Artie's word on nothin bad happening. When Arlen's voice sounded from upstairs Kaizen blushed and jumped back looking at the stairs. When he had convinced himself the twin wasn't coming down he nodded slowly. Geez, that had been more terrifying then the rest of this ordeal. "Okay, so now we should finish our job. After we get Arlen and Elias drunk we can go to my house. Your brother won't miss you if he's wasted." That was some logic he had. "So the sooner we do this the sooner we can do that." He pecked Artie one last time on the cheek and took his hand.

He decided maybe the kitchen was a good place to look at, but when he released Artie's hand and made his way down the hall he stopped. Pots, pans, broken glass it was everywhere. Going back to Artie he shook his head. "Never mind. I'm not sure we can walk in there safely."

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

Artie agreed one thing he learned about Spirits was that they got bored, easily. After all, they didn't have much to do. Hearing Arlen's voice, he tensed, Kaizen instantly pulling away to see if Arlen was heading down. Finding relief moments later, that was close, Artie rubbed his chest taking a deep breath, good, they weren't caught. The twin toying with the ends of his hair, well, he guessed so. But... him and Arlen had never been separated for a whole night before. However, he figured that if he got to uncomfortable he could just go back to Arlen. Reminding himself that he was probably the more dependent twin rather than Arlen. A kiss on the cheek made it a deal and Artie tried to push his anxieties away before Kaizen went towards the kitchen. "I think this might be the most violent Spirit i've met..." Maybe there had been a few more but this one was certainly in the top ten. Clicking his tongue he looked at the photos on the wall, finding nothing but some family sets. The old man hardly in them. He leaned in closer, inspecting the old photo.

"Wonder if he was one of those hermit old mans." He stated, suddenly the old man appearing in front of Artie's face again. Coming out of the wall. "Ah!" He shouted, the spirit moving right through him. Sending a shiver down his spine. "W-Why do all spirits have to do that!" He said, rubbing his body trying to will the chill away. It was always so nasty when a spirit moves through your body. "Get out," Artie turned around the old man, short and stout in front of Artie said glaring. "Hey....sir, I know you want us to get out of here. But... this isn't your house anymore. This belongs to someone else." He stated, the old man's face screwing up in an almost painful way. The old man sank into the floor before the photo behind him fell. "It's like he has ADHD or something..." He mumbled.

User Image

Elias shrugged, "Maybe, i'll try to get her on the phone." He said, remembering that he only had the woman's email address and fax machine number. He clicked his tongue, at least he had internet, going to his email account he sent the woman an email and hoped that she could respond. It felt a little less professional of him, he would have to remember for the next time they went to a haunted house. He needed the clients number on his phone or have access to it in some way. While he emailed the client he heard Arlen moving around before he spoke, his head jerked up, his heart beating fast, gods he hoped that Arlen didn't go down the stairs. However, the other was still on the top and he breathed a sigh of relief. And he had his doubts about their progress, they were probably just making out down there or something weird. Finishing the message, he slid his phone back into hid pocket before looking up at the ceiling, "Sounds like a good idea. If this place has an attic." He mumbled the last part. Stepping down the hall he continued to look up at the ceiling spotting the square false ceiling where the entrance to the attic was.

"Found it!" He exclaimed, stretching up, finding that he could touch the square with his finger tips even on the tips of his toes. Sure he wasn't short, he was actually pretty tall, however, the ceiling was obviously to high for him to reach. Clenching his jaw he brushed his fingers till they caught the door handle, the door instantly opening before it fell down. Elias jumping to the side while the ladder fell. Well that had been a hell of a lot easier than it originally seemed.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen watched Elias send a text and then took a step down. He wanted to be near Artie. Before he got far there was a thump and he sighed. Of course there was an attic. Heading back up the few steps he had retreated down he looked up at the ladder. "Well I did tell you that you got the attic if we came across one." He beckoned up the ladder not even wanting to trespass. The man hated him for entering a guest room. Plus he was standing at the top of the ladder looking down viciously. "How does he go through the floor and end up here?" Arlen hissed. Neither of them would be going up there. Not if they chose life. The man crossed his arms against his chest and parted his feet slightly. Arlen recognized it as a stance the bullies in high school took before beating the hell out of him. He almost flinched back but forced himself to stay strong. The dead were not going to be his hell like the living was. "They have ignored my last will. This house is not theirs. Make them leave, you leave." Arlen furrowed his brow in confusion. He was talking now huh? "Are you talking about your daughter? There was no will, you can't decide this in death." Figured they would have a man angry about his life. "I had a will. It was ignored." He was making progress. Before the man disappeared a look of something crossed his face. Arlen recognized it as a mixture of anger and helplessness. How many times had he felt that one before?

He looked at Elias and nodded, "We need to talk to the client. Get her here or we go no further, and I don't think it wise to explore the attic." Regardless if Elias took his advice or not Arlen sure as hell wouldn't go up there. Not until he heard Artie yelling at least. God knows what that man would do to him if he did. An ignored will, well sure that would piss anyone off. Sighing he ran a hand through his hair one more time. Fine, he would play by the rules, but only this once. He looked at Elias annoyed. He hated dealing with people. This was not how he had agreed to work. He dealt with the dead not the living. "We are not detectives or the law. I hate people, Elias." The name sounded weird coming from him. Arlen hardly referred to people by name. Usually people knew who he was talking to.

His annoyed mood carried his thoughts away. He grumbled something to himself and sat on the floor right where he stood. At the bottom of the attic stairs waiting for Elias to get the woman there. Then he could tear into the client and go home. Artie could do this one, he hated this stuff. Too much direct interaction. This sucked worse then anything he had ever known. 'I swear I am going to make someone pay for this one. Damn idiots, follow wishes and maybe you won't be haunted.' All of the irritation and unsaid words were shown on his face.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen looked up as Artie shivered and backed up. "Maybe his family got sick of him. Or he did them." Either one was easy to believe. Kaizen was sick of his parents. Well, honestly his parents hadn't reached out to him since his eighteenth birthday. It was like he had dropped off the planet as soon as he moved out. Though after all the drug use and what not...he stopped his train of thoughts right there. He didn't need to be half distracted. Kaizen picked the photo up hanging it on the wall once more. This was harder then he had thought. "Does he not stick around long?" The last sentence was based more off of Artie's last statement. He was a bit confused and he hated feeling so dependent. Kaizen was not dependent, if anything he was the one who people depended on. He hated being the dependent. 'Crap, we need to get out of here before I lose my edge.' The feeling of out of control didn't sit well in his stomach. Was he a control freak? That was a positive statement.

Sighing he shook his head and entwined his fingers with Artie's again. "I only need one thing if we ever decide to move in together." He paused trying to reword it. No there was no way to do so. "If, don't think I'm trying to rush you into anything, I'm not. But if we do no spirits. I'm not sure I can take this stuff." Kaizen and Elias didn't do work like Artie and Arlen. The twins got more personal, had more fun then Elias and himself did. Kaizen, for some reason, was perfectly okay with that.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image

Artie shrugged, "Maybe, either way, he isn't very happy." He said plainly, "Though I don't blame him," Him and Arlen were still connected to their parents, or at least Artie contacted them every once and while. And of course the two of them were an inseparable pair. "No... I think he's switching between me and my brother. He's gone now," He said looking at Kaizen before their hands linked together once more. The twin's cheeks turning a light pink. Moving in together, it made his heart race. But.. he couldn't very well live with Kaizen with Arlen. It made his heart throb at the thought, Arlen wouldn't live with them, that would be the problem. He wasn't ready to part from him, even if his brother had suggested it first thing in the morning. Once the other made his request, Artie wasn't sure he would be able to give it to him. "Well..." He trailed off, he supposed that now would be a good time to tell the other the other half of being able to see and speak to the dead. "It's not like I can make them go away... some of them follow me and Arlen around... mostly me." He said quietly, "There's even a naked spirit floating around our apartment." He admitted, "And I can't force them to move on, so... if a spirit decides to stick to me, it just has to go about itself." He explained, "But--but, they aren't like this! Mostly just embarrassing." Like how the naked male spirit was this morning, laying in the bed with him.

He was hoping that Kaizen wouldn't mind it however. And if they did move in together, he would try his best to ignore his dead friends who loved to sneak into bed with him. Which he was not going to tell Kaizen about. He was already regretting the naked spirit floating about him this morning.

User Image

Elias laughed sarcastically, "Well, if I agreed i'm taking it back." It was dark up there, and he was feeling colder and colder from the chilling ghost. Arlen remarking about the ghost, was the ghost up there? "If that old guy's up there, then like hell i'm stepping one foot on this ladder." He stated bluntly, he wanted excitement but damn this was terrible. Listening to the one-sided conversation, Elias quickly took out his phone taking a sigh of relief when the daughter replied, the girl agreeing to meet them at the house. Thank god, maybe this could go a lot smoother than it originally was. "Already ahead of you, she says that she is on her way." He replied, putting his phone away, "Like hell I would." He muttered, crossing his arms across his chest, a little surprised by the other's remark. That might have been obvious, not that it bothered Elias, he loved people more than he should. It was just... people didn't like him back. However, the sound of his name from the other sounded strange. Like the other wasn't used to it. However, it sounded nice, the twins didn't really refer to his name, and Kaizen was the only friend he had who actually called him by his first name.

He almost wished that he could help Arlen out, but the only one who could was Artie, whom was preoccupied down stairs. Cringing he patted Arlen on the shoulder, "Maybe you should take a couple of days off after this then. This whole job involves talking to people. And if you hate them... well I couldn't very well have you snapping at a client right?" He questioned with a grin, wondering in the back of his mind if the spirit was still next to them or was bothering Artie and Kaizen again.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen smirked at Elias' response. "Can't? Well will you fire me if I freak out today? That is a large possibility." His voice was back to the quiet, calm one. He was sick of this place, but whatever happened happened. At least Elias knew him well enough to let him have some time off work. "Be careful, boss. I might take you up on that offer of yours." He smirked to himself and sighed laying on his back on the floor. He just wanted to close his eyes and sleep but the old man was back yelling obscenities. "You're going to spread that disease of yours on the floor! Get out of my house!" Disease? What the hell? "I don't have a disease you old coot! What the hell are you talking about?" His next words only made it all too clear on what he was talking about. Arlen blushed fiercely. "It's no disease you jerk! Elias, I wanna leave now! He thinks I'm sick!" These words would have usually only been spoken to Artie. Artie wasn't with him though was he? Pouting slightly Arlen stood again and brushed his pants off. "Fine, I'll leave and then who will fix your stupid will and house?" The old man had to think about that one for a moment. Once he realized that Arlen and Artie were twins he smiled. "The other one will fix it for me." Arlen growled, "Then let him do it! I won't help you anymore." He could deny a spirit couldn't he?

Looking at Elias defiantly he crossed his arms, "I won't do it. I'm sending him to Artie."[/b" Looking back at the old spirit he scowled, "I'm going to sleep in your bed." A few books flew as he cussed Arlen out but the man paid no attention. He was a bit peeved now. "Go make Artie help you." When the tantrum was over the spirit disappeared through the floor once more. Arlen didn't think he would see him anytime soon either. He decided he should have handled that situation differently. Why couldn't he be so strong against the living? He wasn't so sure if he could handle the woman either. Elias and Artie would have to do it or he would flip out.

Arlen let his hands rest behind his head as he shot a sideways glance at Elias. "Sorry...I probably should have been...calmer." There wasn't much he could do now though. They needed to meet the woman though. He went to the top of the stairs once more and hung his head. "I'll be outside." Fresh air, maybe that would help. He headed down and waved at Artie not even turning as he bolted outside. "I'm pretty sure I fail big time, have fun." If he had been paying attention he would have surely noticed Kaizen's panicked look and flutter of movement, but he didn't. He closed the door behind him and sat on the porch. Fresh air did feel good he was right.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen was lost at the naked spirit part. As soon as naked left Artie's mouth he pretty much couldn't focus on the rest of the conversation. "Wait a minute, you have to back track. You have a naked spirit in your house right now? Living with you and Arlen? Naked?" He was more focused on the naked part then anything else. "I can live with spirits...probably not naked ones." Though what choice would he have if he wanted Artie? "And why do they only follow you? Does anyone get along with your brother besides you?" He hadn't meant to sound so cruel, but honestly Arlen never said two words to anyone. It was impossible to get along with someone who couldn't hold a conversation. Before any replies could be made he heard Arlen say something and head for the front door. Quickly he dropped Artie's hand and moved for the wall trying to look busy. A reply formed on his lips, but Arlen didn't look back once. When the front door closed again he looked at the stair case. "What happened?"

It seemed Elias had scared their little friend away. Shrugging he really didn't take much notice. He looked back at Artie and sighed, "Our fun is done for now. We will continue tonight. After you convince Arlen of course." He waited for Elias to make an appearance before assuming much. Maybe the spirit had bothered Arlen too much. It wasn't necessarily Elias' fault. Though from knowing what he knew about Arlen it didn't look like it took much to bother the man. He was quiet, sensitive, emotional. Maybe he was just being his normal self too though. Talking about failing it seemed that spirit man got to him too. "I think that man has managed to get to him too. At least we know we aren't the only one he is bothering."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:01 am
User Image

Artie gave a crooked smile, "I'm hoping that he doesn't follow me if I move out of the apartment." He mumbled, silently agreeing with everything. yes it was naked, and yes it was living with him and his brother. And he hoped that the spirit would leave him alone the moment he moved out. Then again, since he didn't want to move... he supposed that he was stuck with the naked being. "That is..." He wanted to say mean, his brother could get along with people, and actually, Artie was more sociable, he was simply to awkward to hold conversation very long. "I'm sure... it's probably because I'm not so short tempered with them!" He came to a quick conclusion, which he didn't know if that was the truth or not. To be honest, he was starting to think that the spirits just happened to like him more than his brother. Jumping as his brother headed down the stairs, the two moving from one another trying to look naturally as they stood in the hall. His shoulders slumping, "Arlen--" His brother left the house.

Artie made a gesture to go outside as well, but Kaizen's reminder about later that night stopped him. Right, he was trying to keep his distance and try to... move on to live without his brother attached to his side. "Yeah, hopefully we can get this over soon then." Shrugging his shoulders, Artie looked back at the walls, the old man appearing again. "What did you do to my brother?" He questioned, "My brother might be a bit overbearing but I don't think you should be rude to him." He spoke respectfully the old man replying in a horrid tone before telling him the same thing he told his brother. "That would send anyone outside I suppose." He stated, his face flushed, "This is my house," The Spirit shouted, "I worked my whole life to own my own home. And they sell it! This is my family's house! Not some--" Artie cleared his throat through the last part. "Right.... I understand that, that's what I am." He replied frowning while the spirit continued to bad mouth him. Now knowing why his brother fled. "You're quite terrible, no wonder your family didn't want you to be in there pictures." He said, running a hand through his hair while the old man continued.

User Image

Elias laughed, "I don't think I could, you are a valuable asset!" He exclaimed in reply, no, he could never fire Arlen. Despite his social weaknesses, he was really a good worker. He just happened to work better with his brother. Not his boss. "I wouldn't hold it against you," He gave a cheeky grin before the spirit began to speak again. Elias only catching on when Arlen began speaking in a one-sided conversation. Standing quietly he cringed at a few parts as Arlen replied rather aggressively. This can't be good for business. He thought to himself while he sighed. And Arlen's out burst to him was quite surprising as well. "Arlen, wait--" But it seemed like Arlen seemed to be on a tangent with the spirit. Shouting back at the old man while Elias stood, his eyes wide and rather... confused at what the twin was saying. And once everything was said, Arlen just sent Elias a glance with an apology. The boss wanting to fall on the floor and wonder what the hell just happened in front of him.

So the twin freaked out, way more than freaked out, and more employers would fire someone for doing that to a client. But this wasn't a normal situation. The client wasn't exactly paying them, and the client wasn't exactly going to tell other spirits about their business now was he. However, it didn't make it okay. Nevertheless, Elias was more sad that Arlen had flipped out in such a manner. Watching the other go down the stairs, he thought for a moment that he had caught Artie and Kaizen. But the twin paid no mind and closed the door after him. And now, he felt that creep on him again. he was alone... next to the entrance of the attic with a violent spirit. He instantly headed down the stairs, "I'm going to meet the client outside!" He called, not even wanting to look back at the two doing who knows and he exited the house. Seeing that Arlen had not moved far. Just to the edge of the porch.

"Arlen," He said, coming to sit on the edge of the porch as well. "I guess I shouldn't have suggested the whole splitting up thing." He said, knowing that he must have come off as strange. To friendly, he was this guy's boss, not his chum. Though... since they worked closely together, it would only make sense that they became friends. Looking at his phone for the umpteenth time he looked out at the street. "Man... this is one of those jobs, where you need to get wasted afterwards." He was blunt, he needed a drink, vodka, scotch, whiskey, damn anything to numb his confused feelings at the moment.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:08 am
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen had his head in his hands for what felt like a split second before the door opened again. He found himself wishing it was Artie, but when there was no voice right away he knew it was only Elias. His chest burned with something he wasn't familiar with, a pain or irritation that his brother hadn't come out. He felt ridiculous, a full grown man didn't need his twin. Artie and Arlen weren't even identical. When Elias spoke though Arlen listened. Mainly for the fact he had just been told he wasn't going to get fired after that little stunt he pulled. He owed Elias one for that. Most bosses would have come out to say good bye, but it seemed like he was almost trying to comfort him. Not something Arlen wanted at the moment. He stared at Elias silently and smiled lightly at the drinking thing. He supposed it wasn't the best time to tell his boss he drank too much, so instead he put his head on Elias' shoulder, just for a split second. A sure gesture saying he forgave Elias even if there wasn't anything to forgive. Arlen preferred to freak out when Artie wasn't there. It made him feel more confident somehow.

Lifting his head off of Elias Arlen contented himself by leaning his head on the post next to him. He had spoken enough for one outing. He didn't need to divulge anymore. He felt idiotic for the words he had spoken, he wasn't going to add anymore onto that. His eyes watched the passing cars, counting them, organizing them, but his mind went elsewhere. It seemed Kaizen and Artie hadn't gotten far in the house, even less so then Arlen and Elias had. He had heard Artie call his name but that was as far as his brother attempted, why was It bothering him so much? He had suggested splitting up after all, but now his stomach was telling him to rethink that. He didn't want his brother to leave. He let out a sigh and looked back at Elias. Arlen wasn't a drinker by any means, but right about now he to could go for a drink.

"I agree." His words were spoken and simple but enough to get his point across. Why bother with the complicated when things could be so simple? He liked simple, he hated change. That brought another sigh to his lips but this time Arlen managed to swallow it. He stated at Elias for a moment, stared trying to figure him out. Had he been afraid to stay, or was he concerned? A mixture of the two it seemed though who would blame him? Going back to staring at passing cars Arlen stayed quiet. Yeah he could definitely go for a drink. Maybe Artie would go with him tonight. It was rare they went out. Especially to a bar.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen looked at Artie and was mildly surprised when he didn't go after his twin. That had to have taken more self control then anything else he had done that day. It onl made Kaizen feel good. Should he have felt bad for that? When he watched Elias follow after the man he assumed then it was the ghost once more. He was good at making enemies then. Raising an eyebrow as Artie defended Arlen Kaizen grinned. "Well, I think you give him a lot of credit. You are more sociable even if it is a bit awkward at first. You make a conversation he doesn't." Shrugging he looked back at Artie. "There isn't anything wrong with silence though." Not all the time. Some incidents needed conversation though. When Artie got all flustered Kaizen rubbed his back. "You okay? I suppose Arlen had good reason to run out?" It was purely a question. He wondered if Elias was tearing into Arlen or tryin to comfort him.

Kaizen smirked and shook his head. Unless Arlen threw someone out a window there was no way Elias was yelling. Plus they would hear it if the man was. And usually the only one Elias yelled at was kaizen himself, and even that was days he truly deserved it. Elias was too like able too yell. "I am mildly curious...what did he call you?" Curiosity killed the cat but how bad of an insult could a man of his age come up with? It's not like he knew anything about them. "So he is angry about what then?" They still hadn't quite managed to figure that one out.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image

Artie shrugged, he was feeling, defensive of his brother, what twin wouldn't. He felt the need to even snap at Kaizen for making his brother seem hopeless. When he was secretly the more dependent one. Which was only proven with their secret relationship. He gave his brother the credit he deserved, yes, Artie did handle spirits better, but that was only because Artie had a better time accepting it then Arlen. What kind of child would accept seeing dead people other than a weird one? Artie only proved how strange he truly was. "Sometimes I wish I can choose silence. But for some reason everyone feels the need to talk to me." He hated the trait, he was awkward at first and often sent people running. When they were the ones who approached him first. The twin brushed his glasses up higher. And all the while Artie argued with the old man spirit, Kaizen stood patiently, rubbing his back through his fluster. "Yes, this guy is..." He couldn't pin a word on him. This was probably the most stubborn spirit he had met. His face still red while the old man continued to yell at him about getting out of his house and how it was all his. "Well... at first he said something about me being a type of disease, and then he decided to go after my sexuality..." Which he didn't really have one.

He guessed that homosexual fit him best, but he wouldn't say no to a girl asking him out if he didn't have Kaizen. He continued to frown at the old man. "He says, that the house was supposed to stay in the family. That it's in the will I guess." So the family was selling it despite his will. "This was mine and my wife's house! We worked our whole lives to have it be perfect for our children. And now its all going to hell!" The old man shouted, Artie shuffling his feet. "Wife? Was the client is wife or something?" He questioned out loud, the old man snapping that his wife had passed away a few years ago. Oh... no wonder he wanted to keep the house.

User Image

Elias sat awkwardly with the other twin. He wondered if he should go get Artie to comfort him. But he remembered the spirit and started to feel sick to his stomach over it. Deciding that it would be better to just wait it out. Artie was probably trying to finish this up before coming to help out his brother. And it seemed like Arlen was finished talking anyway. He was sitting quietly while Elias talked and he wondered if he was now talking to much. Despite the fact that Arlen talked a lot in the house only minutes ago. "Maybe we should all go out tonight or something." Not that it mattered, he regretted offering it now. The thought of Kaizen asking Elias to take care of Arlen again would only cause him stomach ulcers. But honestly, he wouldn't mind drinking with Arlen. He was actually very entertaining. Like a little kid, only reminded him that Arlen was younger than him. He blinked as Arlen leaned against him before leaning away. Yup, this guy was entertaining alright, he didn't understand why Kaizen wouldn't give this twin a chance instead of going for the other one. Artie was way to awkward, or maybe he just didn't like him because he was with the guy that Arlen was into a little.

Patting Arlen's head he smiled, "You know, that old guy seems like an a**. I don't blame you for leaving." He didn't know what he said, except something like a disease or something or other. "I wouldn't last long at all in there if I could see him. In fact if you weren't with me. I would have ran with my tail in between my legs." He laughed again, leaning against his knees while he grinned at the twin.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:20 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen looked at Elias mildly surprised. He was actually trying to make him feel better. He couldn't help but smile a bit. He didn't go out at night but he shrugged anyway. He would ask Artie and see what his brother wanted. Unlike Arie Arlen had classified himself as a homosexual. Sure not out loud to anyone except for Artie himself, but Arlen knew he wasn't into the female species. Most didn't take well to him; the older generation didn't at least. After finding out how he felt about men. "You would have done fine." He could be kinder to Elias especially after today. He looked out across the way as a car pulled into the driveway. Arlen beckoned at Elias so the woman knew who to talk to. Arlen was in no mood to deal with this issue. Hadn't he told Elias enough? Wincing he figured he didn't. He hadn't told him about any of the conversation. "Ask about a will. Keep on that topic." He murmured under his breath. As the woman approached he pulled his knees to his chest and looked up. His body movements almost dared her to come near. She took the sign and turned more towards Elias. Arlen peeked into the house sighing. This was long enough. He was tempted to tell the woman how cold her dad was but instead he cocked his head to the side to listen. He looked gratefully at Elias and closed his eyes. This was exhausting. "We can go out." He owed him big for this. Earning a weird look from he woman he realized how odd his words sounded. Blushing he looked up sighing, "Yeah, don't take it that way."

With that he stood and headed down the driveway. He was thirsty, his bottle left in the car. Opening his door he grabbed the bottle and popped the top off. Aggravating this was. He wondered how Artie was fairing. "I'm not offering up my services so easily next time." No more house calls that was for sure. Arlen had never actually hated his job this much. After a minute he put the bottle back in the car and started back, slowly, towards Elias and the woman.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

"So he is upset about the house arrangements? He's dead why doesn't he move on to meet his wife?!" Geez even common sense was low in the after life. Hanging his head he couldn't help but chuckle. Kaizen would never understand people. "Dont let him bother you any. His day and age it seemed everyone was wrong." Kaizen was definitely a lot happier to have been born in this time. He would have had a hard time getting along with anyone else wise. He was too outspoken for his own good. He looked at Artie and mildly listened to the voices outside. When it got silent he assumed Arlen and Elias had dealt with their issues. The unexpected car took him for a turn. Had they seriously called the client? Oh boy this was going to be fun. "I think his daughter is here."

Looking at Artie he shook his head, "I'm glad you aren't silent. You may not be perfect with people but at least you try." He released the man's hand and looked at the shadows under the door. "She is here after all. Well I think we have some things to figure out." He moved towards the door and looked at Artie. "Ready?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image

Artie sighed, "Apparently, who knows. After someone passes, they don't think logically. Or sometimes they don't." So far this had been the most experience ever. Even if he had his alone time with Kaizen. "You have a point." He stated, he wouldn't let it bother him to much then. Hearing a car, Artie looked away from the cursing spirit, "Good, maybe we can finally get somewhere with this guy." Artie said with a crooked smiled before he blushed again. "...Thank you," He mumbled before smiling again, their hands parting before Kaizen went to the door. Artie rubbing his cheek with the back of his hand trying to diminish his blush. "Yup," He stated before the door opened and Artie came out onto the porch. Seeing his brother heading to the car. He would owe his brother big for not coming to his side when he needed him. He chewed on his lip before hearing Elias' introduction. The twin standing awkwardly before Elias allowed Artie to step in. "Um, a will, yes, he mentioned something about that. Along with his wife who also passed away. Was this house meant to go up for sell?" He questioned and the daughter sighed. "No, it was meant to stay in the family. But... me nor my siblings can care for this house anymore. We've decided to sell it since we can't keep up with the bills."She explained lightly.

Artie looking back at the house. "And his wife?" The girl sighed again and tried to contain any hard feelings before talking again. "Yes, she passed away a few years ago. My dad was heart broken, after that he sort of stopped coming to anything family related and just stayed at this house." Artie could understand how the loss of a beloved could do that to someone. "Is... is he upset about the house?" She asked quietly, "Yes," He replied softly, "I knew it. I didn't mean it. I just... it hurts to much to keep it and since we're all struggling anyway. Why bother keeping it." The girl choked on a sob. Artie moving awkwardly. That would explain a lot. Maybe it would be best to have the girl tell this to her father. But he hardly ever made this decision by himself. Normally Arlen was here to figure it out with him.

User Image

Elias doubted that, he wouldn't know what to look for and he would probably end up scary the ghost by being to dang friendly. "Probably not, I would probably end up looking like an idiot. Just shouting up 'how do you dos?' and getting books thrown at me and still think he was friendly." He would have probably gotten the just of it after the fourth of fifth book thrown at him but he wouldn't let Arlen let on about. For the sake of helping him feel better. Still grinning, Elias heard a car pull up and he instantly stood up without haste. Looking at Arlen before he gave a blunt explanation on what to ask for. He thought for a moment that he should go get Artie, but he decided to keep off it for a moment. Hearing Arlen's agreement his face brightened, that was an improvement. It sounded like a good idea, they can celebrate on their upcoming friendship. "Alright, I look forward to it." And with that Arlen shut down and went back to the car. Elias suddenly feeling like he was shoved right on the spot he looked at the client. "Ah, yes, Miss--" Elias was suddenly cut off with the front door opening. Revealing Kaizen and Artie. He breathed a sigh of relief before he stepped to the side. "This is our other employee who specializes in these things." He gestured to Artie before moving on. "While we were inside, your... father mentioned a will about how things weren't followed." Elias looked at Artie who was standing awkwardly as always before the younger male stepped in.

Elias stepping away to look at Kaizen. Stepping towards him before wrapping an arm around the man's neck. "You owe me and Arlen drinks tonight dammit." He whispered roughly, that had been scary as hell in there. And he would make sure to run up Kaizen's money to show how much he appreciated his friend dumping his boyfriend's brother on him. Despite how enjoyable it ended up being.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen looked up when Artie came out with Kaizen. He was still alive. He smiled gently feeling a wave of relief. He made it to the porch and rested his head on Artie's shoulder closing his eyes. He was happy again and the knot in his stomach unknotted. He ignored the woman who didn't seem to like him hanging on Artie. First he had messed up Elias' reputation and now he was hanging on Artie. Didn't he look like the little player. He was half tempted to kiss his twins cheek but decided against it. He didn't need to get fired and Elias had dealt with enough for the day. The situation seemed pretty well handled. "You need to talk to your father. He is going to terrorize anyone who steps foot in here." the look on her face was priceless shock. He mumbled a curse word under his breath and lifted his chin off of Artie's shoulder. Geez what was wrong with today's society? He grinned to himself, as if he didn't really know. "My brother can translate for you." Matter settled how hard could this be. The woman nodded and Arlen pulled Artie inside.

He looked at his brother a bit irritated. "I accidentally agreed that we would go out with Elias and Kaizen tonight." Arlen wasn't exactly looking forward to it but he owed him one. He groaned and set his forehead against Artie. "I don't wanna go Artie! A bar means people." He wouldn't complain out loud in front of Elias he would feel worse for that. When the woman followed them in he stood straight trying to not glare. He crossed his arms and settled with biting his tongue. He would have to complain later.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen sighed and watched the scene in front of him. When had Arlen gotten so far away? He was by his brothers side once he noticed they were outside. Kaizen had the urge to push Arlen away but Elias soon had his arm around his neck. "I missed you to, Elias. Get off." He smirked playfully and slipped from under the mans arm. "Sure I'll totally pay for drinks tonight. Artie will gladly come too. It can be a double date." He spoke the words quietly and winked. Which meant Elias would get baby sitting duty again. Kaizen paused in his thoughts. Nah it needed a new name. He chuckled as Artie was pulled inside. "Arlen sitting that's what I'm calling it. Once we all go out to drink I'm taking off with Artie. You wanna re think that?" Heck why make things more complicated for himself? "Too late I'm accepting your terms." Grinning he moved away from Elias and waved the woman inside.

Arlen just about killed the both of them when they walked in. Clapping his hands he looked at Artie, "Let's do this!" He was eager to get out of this house now. Especially if it meant drinking. He was a smoker but he was always up for a good drink. Not as often as Elias was but enough. Kaizen didn't like this whole scene. He understood how the woman felt losing someone close to her, it was a hard loss, heck he had pretty much given away anything that belonged to his sister. He didn't have anything, not even pictures. He wasn't the guy to try and give advice in this situation. He leaned against the wall and tried to stay out of the way. He caught Arlen's eye and winked. The boy blushed and looked away quickly. Why was that so easy to do? Kaizen was definitely going to hell.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image

Artie smiled at his brother comforting gesture, his hand reaching to rub the top of his brother's head. Feeling the need to just hug his younger brother for the sake of doing it. However, he guessed that Arlen had the same idea. People were about, it would probably only embarrass the two. The woman seemed a little confused about the two, before she heard the term brother and realized that they were twins. "Right," He replied, "Let me just--" His brother suddenly pulled him inside the house, his face flushing at the sudden tug before he met his brother's face. He didn't look to happy. The foreheads touched, the it seemed like Elias was already running along with the idea of Kaizen. Chewing on his lip he looked at the woman before he leaning forward to press a chaste kiss on his brother's head. "We can figure it out after this okay? Besides, it might not be bad. Hanging out at a bar for a little while," It almost made him blurt out his true intentions of leaving Arlen with Elias. Especially when his brother was so close to him at the moment. "I'll try to make this quick," He reassured, maybe he could buy his brother some lunch to make it up to him. And hopefully this would be the end of a work day and they could hang out in their apartment with their naked friend until they went to the bar. And hopefully it would calm his brother's nerves.

Stepping from his brother he looked at the woman. "Sorry about that... ma'am." He stated fumbling with his hands before he looked down the hall. "Sir," He called, "Your daughter is here. She has a few things to say..." He continued to call, looking about the hallway, the woman following the movements. As if she would see her father appear. "What's she doing here?" The old man suddenly appeared, reaching to pick up a near by vase to throw. "Wait! Sir, your daughter just wants to explain some things." He shouted, waving his hands about. The old man snorting before he retracted from the vase. "D-Daddy," The woman said looking at Artie for approval, who nodded in reply before she looked forward. Not even sure if her father was standing there or not. "We--we were trying to keep the house. But... we couldn't afford it. Besides, it hurts to much, you and mom died here. What am I supposed to do? Keep the house, watch it peel away and rot? You loved this place so much I thought it would be better off with someone who could afford to take care of it." She explained, Artie looking at the old man who crossed his arms across his chest.

"If you knew this was so important why not move in here yourself?" Artie cleared his throat, translating to the woman before she rubbed the back of her hand under her eyes. Wiping the stray tears. "I'm sorry, but how could we when... its filled with so many painful memories." Artie closed his eyes, this was to depressing sometimes. It was at points at this that he wished that he didn't choose to work in this line of work. "....I see," The old man replying, Artie quickly translating before the woman took a shuddering breath. "Daddy, why don't you... go on? Mom's waiting right?" She asked, the old man sighing. "You're right, I told her, that I wanted to make sure everything was right here before I came to her." He spoke softly, Artie looking at his brother before reaching to his brother's hand for the comfort. He could hear the conversation too after all. Translating, the woman smiled, "Well, I think she might be tired of waiting, you know?" The old smiled faintly. "Make sure this place goes to someone whose willing to take care of it. Not some a*****e like these guys." The old man pointed to Artie and Arlen. Artie's mouth fell open, what a jerk! Clearing his throat again, he told the daughter his last words, with the exception of the last part. "Okay..." She replied before she started to cry. The old man stilling smiling before he sent a glare to the twins, before disappearing. Thank god, he breathed a sigh of relief. It was over.

User Image

Elias grinned at his friend, and practical sibling. The other laughing dryly at the next statement. "Right, double dates." Was it just him or was Kaizen really thinking that Elias was going for the younger twin. It almost made him sigh. Sure, he enjoyed Arlen's company but the idea of going out with a guy wasn't in his tastes. Besides, he didn't even know how that work out. Then again, it worked well with Kaizen and Artie why not him and Arlen? "E-eh?" He exclaimed, "Wait! I didn't agree to that!" He said, watching as the twins went inside of the house. Kaizen winking at the younger brother. "Don't you get tired of that? I mean... if you already have Artie." It was strange really, it was plainly mean. Playing around with Arlen in such a fashion. A trait he disliked about Kaizen. Sighing finally he ran his palm against his bangs. Pushing them back against his head before they fell forward again. Yup, he needed a drink. Something to eat too. But since he would be Arlen sitting again, he was thinking that it might not be worth it. But he couldn't exactly dump out, especially when kaizen knew that Elias was a true alcoholic. Especially when it came to jobs that made him to depressed to function.

Waiting patiently, he thought about what would happen. If Elias... let it slip that Artie was seeing Kaizen. Sure, it would be a low hit for Kaizen. And his best friend would probably hate him for a while. But all this guilt was enough to make him drink for a life time in one night. Maybe he could just get Arlen really drunk, and then after the other was smashed he could tell him. Thus, the twin wouldn't have any idea what he was talking about and wouldn't remember the next morning. It was a nice thought.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen looked at Artie as his brother ran through this interpreting thing. Rolling his eyes he leaned on the wall trying to stay out of sight. A small smile formed on his lips when the man insulted them yet again. "No need to say thank you." He whispered shaking his head.He didn't speak loud enough for anyone to hear him, but he felt the need to say it anyway. Draping his arm around Artie's shoulders he sighed. "I think it's time we go home now. Our work is done and I think our lady here has some things to work out on her own."Arlen tried to sound nice but he was still a bit irritated and nervous. He was super nervous in fact. He didn't go out often and now Elias wanted him to go out with all three of them. Artie would be a slight comfort but if that night was like today he would be screwed. Yawning he leaned on Artie enough to snag the keys. "I'll be in the car." It was music hour. It was Arlen's time to be Arlen. Sit back, relax, and listen to all sorts of rock and roll in the car. He did this nearly everyday.

Passing Elias and Kaizen he sighed. "Elias, Artie and I will meet you and Kaizen at the bar tonight. Let's say seven? I wanna go home and sleep some more." He had been woken up way to early that day. He looked at Kaizen a moment longer then he should have. It only earned him a devilish smile and a wave. "See you then." Kaizen teased slinging an arm around Elias again. He was merely proving a point now. Arlen blushed and looked at the ground running off. Opening his car he slipped inside the driver's side and shut the door. Seconds later music was blaring and he had curled up on the seat entertained. He would drink fast, get drunk, and then the rest of the night would be easy. His stomach clenched at the thought of drinking. What if he said something stupid to Kaizen? What if he made a move on him? God, he couldn't even think about that. He reached into the bag and grabbed a green sweater. Throwing it on he pulled the hood up and scowled.

What if he said something stupid to Elias? Man that was even worse. He was going to end up fired by the end of the night. Well if he was jobless at least Artie had one. And then again he had told Artie they needed to separate. If he continued on that path they would be on their own paths before morning. "I'm not getting drunk." He whispered shivering and letting the music wash over his mind. "No drinking, pretend and have fun." Some told Arlen he worried too much. Did he? No, he worried just enough.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen listened to Elias and smirked. "Yes I have Artie, and I love having him. He is great, thanks for asking. I only flirt with others it's not like I honestly would hurt Artie. It's how I get to know people, some talk, I flirt." The sad fact was that Kaizen seriously didn't see his problem. "I won't hurt Arlen either. I just make small little gestures. It's not like I'm flirting by talking." The man shrugged. He looked Elias over before ruffling his boss's hair. "It's so cute how you always worry about others. Don't be too nice for your own good, Elias." Moments later Arlen walked by and spoke quickly. Kaizen figured he could prove some point here. Flirting was harmless nothing bad could happen. Nudging Elias he smirked at Arlen, "See you then." He wanted to hug Elias but thought better of it. He wanted to be able to move quickly if his boss turned on him.

When Arlen walked away Kaizen grinned, "See no harm done! He looked so much happier too. Now, you can't tell me that's a bad thing." He was happy with making people happy. Any means necessary. Well besides sleeping with someone. He wasn't that set. Releasing Elias from his hold he beamed. "Now I shall say good bye to Artie and we can go get ready. I have last minute paper work and my car is at the office still." His keys were still in his pocket, he was grateful for this. "Artie, come on we have to sya our good byes for right now. Though Arlen has decided that we will be meeting at the bar tonight how fun." He chuckled and looked at the woman before him. He was being insensitive. Bowing he quickly felt like an idiot. "I'm sorry. I know this must be hard. Your father is happier though. Be happy knowing he is with your mom in heaven." Easier said then done, Kaizen knew this from experience. "Be grateful you had one more chance to talk to him." His voice got slightly colder at this saying. He hadn't gotten this chance with his sister. He would have killed for it. Smiling at the client he nodded. "Just try to be positive."

(edited i finally made it to my computer hehe)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image

Artie nodded in agreement, almost feeling the need to comfort the woman. But that was Elias and Kaizen's job not theirs. Cringing he followed his brother out onto the porch. Kaizen speaking up to him, "Alright, we'll meet you then." He stated, taking a moment to look at Kaizen a little longer than planned before he stepping off the porch. He could use a nap himself, and it already looked like his brother was shutting down for the afternoon. Sighing to himself, he made it to the care sending Kaizen and Elias one last wave before he slid into the passenger's seat. "Sorry, it looks like I ended up putting you into a bad mood." He said quietly, his brother hiding away under a sweater. "Next time I promise I won't leave you alone." He reached over ruffling his brother's hair before hugging the younger twin. "Besides, that old guy was a total jerk. I was even a little mad myself." He was lying, he didn't get to mad about others most of the time. He mostly learned to ignore it. Nevertheless, he pulled away from his brother. "It might be fun tonight, getting drunk with other people. And we can find a private booth or something. So there isn't to many people to hang around you." He was trying to be attentive to his brother. Trying to make up for his recent betrayal, and the newest one that was about to happen. Leaning back in the seat he looked at his brother.

"Are you driving? Or do you plan on mopping there for the next music hour?"
He asked, smiling at his brother before looking at Kaizen and Elias with curiosity.

User Image

Elias sighed, "You really are a terrible person," He said, playfully smacking his friend on the back. Though, honestly, flirting with others wasn't bad, but it certainly looked like it when you were dating a twin and flirting with the other. Kaizen ruffled his hair and he rolled his eyes, "Don't try to charm me of great flirt!" He claimed, running his hand over his hair once the other let it go. His best friend sure was a character wasn't he? Watching Arlen head to the car he frowned as Kaizen continued to flirt with the twin. "He looked embarrassed," He muttered, before he sighed, well it wasn't like he could stop Kaizen's flirtatious ways that was Artie's job anyway. "Right, i'll talk a bit to the client then drive you back over," He stated following Kaizen into the house while Kaizen spoke a few words to Artie and then the client. "Ma'am, i'll have those groups faxed to you right away. And if you need anything, please call my cellphone, or stop by the office during business hours." He said, bowing his head, "I'm deeply sorry for your loss. And I hope you and your family can find some light through these hard times." He said bowing his head again before the woman thanked him and he left the house once more. Looking at the twins sitting in their car. Were they doing something or other? It looked like Artie was hugging the other twin.

It made his heart hurt, Arlen seemed... sensitive it was an adorable trait, but it must have been a pain. Especially if someone hates 'people' like Arlen claimed he did. "Come on, let's go Kaizen. I have to finish up my own paperwork." And get to drinking as soon as possible. Sure Arlen sitting would be a pain but at least he could be drunk through it.

((o.o.c: Would like to time skip to the bar? o.o))

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:43 am
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen looked at Artie and started the car. "Oh trust me, you didn't ruin my mood." The combination of all day and the spirit stuck him in his mood. Listening to Artie rant on brought a smile to Arlen's lips though. His twin always knew how to make him feel better. "You make it impossible to stay mad, Artie. I forgive you." Though it wasn't just Artie he was mad at. A private booth and non stop drinks. "Since when are you so eager to be out of the house?" It was mainly a joke with some bit of truth to it. He drove off not even bothering looking back at Elias and Kaizen. He would see enough of them in only a few hours. "And if you were honestly mad, which I highly doubt, then I guess I should feel better." Artie wasn't one to get mad quickly. He was way easier then Arlen himself. So if Artie was bothered then Arlen should have been bothered. That's how he knew when a situation was really serious. He couldn't help but scowl slightly, "Yeah, yeah I'm driving. I wasn't moping I was contemplating the end of my job." Might as well tell the truth. There was no point in lying to his brother. Stopping at the house he sighed. "I'm napping before I leave."

---------

It was noisy, packed, and a typical bar. Arlen had gone through three shots and two beers and it had only been a half hour. His head buzzed, he was sitting at the table leaning on his hand half smiling. He wasn't exactly thinking. He was mostly out of it. He half listened to the conversations around him and giggled when he actually picked up on something. Arlen was odd when he was sober, being drunk he completely freaked people out. He talked to spirits at random and was unusually cuddly. Especially if he was out of relationships. Tipsy, not quite drunk, but hell the night was young. He would get there.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen was stuck doing paperwork from the time they got back until they got to leave. He decided to head to the bar ahead of time, only by minutes to get a good table. He had texted Artie with the location and, well, Elias knew him well enough to know where the table was. It was the same table he picked every time. When he finished with the work he filed it away and went home for a quick shower. As soon as he was done he headed down to the bar. By the time everyone had shown up he had, had a beer. By the time he had a second beer Arlen had downed everything he was handed. It was surprising to see him go through so much in such little time. "Hey, you better make sure he doesn't poison himself." He muttered to Artie. He had never seen someone drink so much in such little time. That was a track set for puking. Leaning back he listened to the music and sounds relaxing. "now this is living! Let's have some fun guys!" Especially after their work day.

(timeskip? I think so, very agreeable with that one, hopefully this is okay? just kinda basic)  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff