71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
sure Ill RP with you and get a cookie!
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
No I wont I hate Yuri
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ima go die in a hole because I said I hate Yuri (Because you picked 3 in your brain but decided to pick this one)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:15 am
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

Alas could not bare but laugh at Amy who had called her kind lady when she opened the door after he had walked out she bowed like a usual butler would and gestured one arm on her stomach the other to the air this was something she thought people from old times where accustomed to.

"after you my beautiful mistress it is my honor."

Yeah she knew she was playing along with her and it was actually pretty fun. She needed time like this especially with someone that would not judge her. Taking in a deep breath she nodded it as true that taking it to work was not a good idea rather yet. But now that she was with Amy she did not want to even go to work. For one she felt like... Comforted and something at the pit of her stomach told her to stay by her side a while longer. She sighed ad now continued to walk silently. When Amy had asked her what to do next she smiled and blushed.

"I could take you home if you'd like? I don't know it's up to you what you want to do now... I would think you have many people to be around besides me."

She sighed taking another sip of her coffee and looking at her through her glasses with her dim gray eyes

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:35 am
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy laughed as Alas played along, one had holding her cup of coffee while the other was clutched across her stomach holding her side, which was now in pain due to the amount of laughter. "Wow... To be honest, I don't think I've ever had a friend that I could have this much fun with," she said, sighing happily. "This has been really fun. Maybe we could do it tomorrow? And it'll be my treat next time." Amy grinned at Alas, then took a sip of her coffee.

When Alas offered to take her home, she shrugged. "Well, when do you have to go to work? If it's soon, then sure, you can take me home. But, if it'll be a while, then we can hang out still, if you want at least. I don't have to be home for a while, and there isn't really anyone else that I really want to hang out with," Amy said, looking from Alas, to her coffee, then around the sidewalk they were walking on, and back to Alas. Occasionally, she'd sip her coffee still mentally thanking Alas for getting it for her.

Alostar_Crossroad

Kieramist

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:32 am
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

Alas smiled she was having fun with Amy she really was a nice girl and this girl really did feel unique to her. She was right thought his really was fun an she now did decided she was going to ditch work today get her paycheck the next and quit anyway. She took a sip of her coffee and let out a sigh the mint always hit her. She continued to walk down the sidewalk and looking to the side.

"I wouldn't mind doing this everyday Amy it really is fun."

She sighed and smiled once more and shook her he's one thing she could not accept was that she would want to pay for her next time she would gladly pay everytime she need it be and found it necessary.

"... Well I would never allow you to pay I'd rather pay myself it's something I would like to do"

She did want to be with Amy for a bit longer but then Here came the crash. She began to feel the sleepiness push her down. She wasnt going to work would it not be nice to actually sleep for a while? She unconsciously wrapped her arm around Amy and took out her phone hanging it to Amy.

"Amy I'm sorry if this sounds rude or anything like that but I really am tired it has been sometime since I have had a good sleep and I don't plan on going to work today. I hope you understand."

They where near a trash can to which she tossed her empty cup into and looked back at Amu with a blush and a smile yawning once more the years welling up in her eyes from the sleepiness.

"but to tell you the truth... I really don't want to stop talking to you. Because I really am having such a blast with you. You can just put your nber on my phone... That way I can talk to you~"

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:33 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy nodded, glad she wasn't the only one that thought it was really fun. Her smile turned to a frown when Alas said no to her paying next time, then said that she would never allow her to pay. "But, I'd feel bad if I don't get to pay at least every once in a while. I feel like I'm taking all of your money..." she said, shaking her head a little.

When Alas wrapped her arm around her, Amy stared, a bit shocked, a light blush on her cheeks. "O-oh, no it's fine, you aren't sounding rude. If you're that tired, then you should sleep, especially if you don't get very good sleep that often." Amy smiled, gladly taking Alas' phone when it was handed to her. She quickly put in her number, then said, "Call or text me when you wake up, okay? I'll take you home, okay?" She smiled happily when Alas told her she was having a blast. "Yeah, I'm having a blast, too. This has been really fun."

Alostar_Crossroad

Kieramist

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

She was glad that Amy understood how tired she was. It was never easy with the way she lived. She had to take her little brother to school then she had to run to school afterwards she had to go to work and finally when she got out of work she would do her homework. But sometimes she would slip on her homework and try to go to sleep. It really never was good to begin with. When Amy had put her phone number in she took her phone back now taking her arm off of Amy thinking that maybe it was uncomfortable. 

Alas looked at her with an eyebrow raise. She understood her perspective and maybe she was right it would feel uncomfortable to always. Be the one getting the free food. She sighed guess she had no other option but To actually agree with her.

"fine you get to pay next time but I will pay for the next year!"

She said jokingly . Another yawn escaped her and once Amy told her that she would take her home instead she sighed once more. How could it be that she was actually the one taking her home instead .  She couldn't really argue he was too tired for it. She blushed lightly and couldn't contain a grin. She wanted her to call her or text her when she woke up. That was great actually. It made her feel... Strangely good inside . 

She stopped and said..

"my house is that one over there you can just go home Amy... I wouldn't want to bother you"

She gave her a smile and then another yawn.

[[ooc: just to let you know I'm time skipping after your post I wanna
 get some romance happening ~ c:]]

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy felt a bit of disappointment when Alas took her arm off of her shoulder, though she didn't show it. Instead, she continued walking with her, a relaxed and comfortable smile present on her lips. She laughed softly as Alas agreed to let her pay once, but then she would pay for a whole year. "Alright, alright. At least I get to pay once," she said, a joking tone obvious in her voice.

When Alas stopped and told Amy that her house was just over there, and that she should go home, Amy shook her head. "No, it's fine. You aren't being a bother. I don't want you to end up falling asleep on the sidewalk before you get there," she said, shaking her head at the last part, though it was just a joke. "I want to take you home. It'll make me feel better." Amy looked at Alas, a serious look in her eyes, then continued walking Alas home.

As soon as they got there and Alas was inside, Amy waved at her. "Well, I guess I'll be going then," she said, smiling a little. "Remember, call or text me when you wake up!" With that, Amy turned on her heal and started walking home, her nearly empty coffee cup still in hand. Swallowing the last little bit, she dropped the empty cup in a nearby garbage car, and breathed a relaxed and happy sigh.

Mkay, sounds good c:
Alostar_Crossroad

Kieramist

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:09 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

Alas had Infact called her that night an the next. She had begun to call her and text her everyday. No not just that she would hang out with Amy everyday despite the fact that she was still bullied she kept that a secret from Amy she felt like it would worry her. Though during this time Alas had begun to feel something different everyday . Everytime she was with Amy she would stutter and blush and her heart would race faster. She would grow excited and would grow even happier around her. Alas knew exactly what was happening to her she .... In these past 5 months .... She had fallen in love with Amy. But ... She would never tell her how she felt.

Well she wanted to but to tell her .... She was too shy. How would she confess? She just wanted to walk up to her and kiss and just tell her but she didn't know how Amy felt. She really didn't . She was still the most popular girl in school like she would ever pay attention to her and her feelings .

She was waiting for Amy to get out of class once more. She just wanted to tell her but she didn't know why. Well maybe she could grow the guys to tell her hopefully... 

"what if she judges me for being this way? I didn't know I even was this until I started falling for her... Damn it why me? Why does she have to be so beautiful? So nice..."

She growled she was very frustrated. She just wanted to tell her but he couldn't.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

The next few days made Amy happy and special. Usually, she just got texts from 'friends' that wanted to hang out because another person didn't believe that they knew each other. But now, she had an actual friend to talk to and hang out with. It made her feel special, even after they'd done this for five months. But, now, she wasn't so sure that it was just because Alas was a true friend, it felt like more than that, deeper.

Like it was love...

Amy pushed those thoughts aside, she needed to finish her astronomy assignment so she could go hang out with Alas. Almost. There, she thought, answering the last essay question. "Ta-da! Finished!" she said, standing up dramatically. Giggling softly at herself, Amy walked up to the front of the room and turned in her paper, then walked back to her seat and grabbed her back pack, putting everything inside neatly. Then, she was out of the classroom, heading towards hers and Alas' usual meeting place: the steps in front of the school.

Alostar_Crossroad

Kieramist

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:05 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

Alas sighed, what would she do with Amy today. She began to think things through and the list went on in her head.

'go to the park. Confess. Go to the movies. Confess. Go out and eat. Confess. Go drink a coffee. Confess. Walk in the lake. Confess.'

This made her growl in frustration.

"DAMMIT I WANT TO CONFESS!"

It was in fact eating her alive now. Every moment she thought about it a little piece of her just left her body. Now she knew she need Amy more than anything but she didn't know how to tell her and rather yet what would she think if she told her this?
Her eyes looked at the schools front doors and saw Amy her cheeks grew a crimson red as she saw her and her smile grew super wide. This was strangely not new any more but when she did do this it turned into nothing but stutter and laughter.

"Amy~ Alas wants a huggggggggg because Alas missed you soooo much while you where still in class!"

She said her arms gesturing for a hug as smiled at her. Of course the way she was talking was just to get Amy to hug her . Her face showed a pout to get more points and a hug from Amy. She really liked the warmth and everything she felt when she was around Amy. It was just something that even she could not describe.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Seeing Alas, Amy brought her hand up in an excited and dramatic wave. To confess these feelings, or not to... she thought as she walked over to Alas. Dammit... I guess we'll talk about it later. She felt herself grinning when Alas started talking in third person. Setting her bag down quickly, Amy then threw her arms open, ready to hug Alas. "Okay, Alas! Amy will give you a hug!" she said, mimicking Alas' third person.

Alostar_Crossroad

Kieramist

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

Her body threw itself forward  her body weight lightly pressing to Amy. Her body molding to her own her arms finally wrapping her arms tightly around Amy. She instantly gave a sigh of relief . She need to get Amy to hug her atleast once. She rested her head on Amy's shoulder taking in the scent that came from her neck breathing lightly into it. Her lips lightly pressing to Amy's neck. Oh how she loved this feeling she felt when she was this close to Amy. She just wanted a little more. She didn't want to stop she wanted this moment to last for a good time.

She decided that she had to tell Amy something or at least try to show her how she felt about her.

"Amy... I wanted to tell you something... But I'm really not sure if should..."

She continues to breathe in her scent and Breath on her. Neck lightly.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy smiled and hugged Alas back a bit tight, but not too tightly. She breathed in deeply, then sighed, knowing that she should confess. I wonder if it'll make her hate me or feel weird around me... she thought, pulling away a bit. No matter... I'm sure she'll understand! We're best friends, right?

When Alas said she wanted to tell her something, Amy smiled and nodded. "Alright. I need to tell you something, too. Do you want to wait until we get to the park, or wherever we're going to go today, or do you want to tell me right here?" she questioned, not really feeling comfortable with telling her in a place with all of these people.

Alostar_Crossroad

Kieramist

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:28 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

Alas looked at Amy now letting go of her embrace. She wanted to continue hugging but she knew there as no point to staying like this for a very long time . She took Amy's arm and linked it to her own and have her a smile with a light blush .

"I'd think I'd rather wait for the park... The park really is a short walk from here."

She really did prefer to be alone with her. She wondered what Amy wanted to tell her. She really was nervous to even be next to her but what to do? She didn't even know if she could live that long her heart was beating so fast even now .

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy smiled and nodded, feeling better about talking at the park where they would be alone. It'll make it a lot less awkward... she thought, mentally thanking Alas repeatedly. And, it gives me time to think of how I'll say it. Amy had decided that she was going to do it for sure this time. No backing out at the last second.

So, when they got to the park, Amy, arm still linked with Alas', went over to hte swings. Unlocking elbows, she pointed towards the swing next to her. "So, Alas... I want to... Confess something to you," she said, biting her lip, a light blush forming on her cheeks. She looked up, making eye contact with Alas as she said, "Alas, I think... I think I love you."

Alostar_Crossroad

Kieramist

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:48 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

Alas continued to walk finally stopping at the park she looked down at the swings that Amy had pointed to. This place seemed like the right place to tell her, but she was beaten to talk. Alas looked at Amy as she now began to say she had a confession. She wondered what was going on with her was it something serious? If so her confession could wait. But her eyes widened hearing what Amy had told her. Had she just said she loved her? Alas could not bare but smile, a blush creeping on her cheeks which was  a dark red . She knew that Amy had just exactly to her what she was going to tell her. Taking a few steps forward Alas continued to look directly into Amy's eyes. She knew what she was doing was a bold move but she just had taken the words out of her mouth. She stopped only a few inches away from Amy's face, she could feel her breathing. It was warm. She continued to look at Amy her eyes still focused on her. 
"I don't think I have to tell you anything anymore you just said exactly what I was going to tell you."
She wrapped her arms around Amy's waist slowly leaning in for what seemed to take forever. Now she wasn't shy to Do this the only reason why she held back was because she felt Amy would think strange about her. But knowing now they felt the same thing she couldn't hold any longer. She gently pressed her lips against Amy's blushing deeply as she kissed her.

Kitty 5462

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces