Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
__██ | Pαяαℓℓєℓ | w//Yoko-chan~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:52 pm
xxxxx
User Image

Ω haste makes waste so I rarely ¤ HURRY
            Ω But if a ferret were about to dart up my clothes, I'd ¤ RUN

xxxxxxxΩ ∞ c o n f r o n t what F R I G H T E N S у σ υ

ησт ALONE
Hare, White, London, Nett, the Alice's crew « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
slightly panicky « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
'What!? No!' « xxx
ησт ANYWHERE
The Alice « xxx

s e e k and ye shall find, t h e y say.

Raven had never thought he would ever be able to get attached to anyone again...not since the death of his family. There had been a reason he moved out to the countryside. He wondered why he could feel that way with London...but thena again, technically, London was the first 'human' contact he had in a very long while. "You humans, always so worried about this and that." Raven felt a warm hand on his shoulder. "Trusting me, trusting other people.....isn't it time you learned that those things don't matter here? I promised myself I would protect you, and so I will; it's not a question of can or can't." 'But how are you suppose to protect me when you're so far away? ' The unspoken question lingered in the air between them.

"If you can't trust anyone else but me, then have faith that I know what's best. The crew will take you to Spider's Valley; ask for Caterpillar, he'll know how to get you home." But that was the problem now. Raven wasn't sure he wanted to go home. He wanted to help...to stay and figure out how to end all this conflict. "That's enough chattering, Hatter; get your a** on the ship or I'll load you on in peices." Raven tensed slightly, feeling as if he should protest again, but then something was dropped onto his head and he looked up, reaching up to steady it. London's hat..."Doesn't really suit you...but I'll have to ask you to keep it safe for me, yes? It's my favorite hat you know." 'Don't make it sound like you're not coming back....' And Raven found himself nodding, clutching the odd hat to his head like a lifeline, bottling his worry in his chest...Have faith that he knows what's best? He was practically walking into the mouth of the lion.

"Well, you heard the captain. Make sail for Spider's Valley."

And Raven stood where he was, watching The Beheader sail further and further away. He needed to grow stronger. The crew needed London back soon and his capture was all Raven's fault.

What could he do? What could someone like him, a normal human in a strange world where everyone had something to keep them alive, possibly do to help?

=-=

"I suppose I could tell you more, in a more private setting."

White had, coincidentally, had been walking by just as Nett said those words, and he stopped, turning his head towards the assassin and the maid who were, once again coincidentally, walking his way. Though his rose-tinted goggles were once again over his eyes, they were unreadable; though perhaps only Nett would see the silent, furious rage carefully hidden in the violet pupils. A flare of red hot jealousy expanded in his chest, and he pursed his lips slightly, berating himself for feeling like such a woman.

After all, who was he to tell Nett who he should and shouldn't sleep with?

Though, that didn't stop his ears from flattening back against his amaranth-colored hair in obvious displeasure, oppressive anger oozing from him like a protective layer as he brushed past Nett without so much as a glance. Now where was that Emu?

||OoC: I like it~! 8'DD Ohoho, jealous much White? XD

Hurhur, angry jealous uke White is so much fun to write~~~ ||

b u t they don't say what y o u ' l l find.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image

L O N D O N x E L L I S x F I N L E Y

Day by day
I'm fed up with all this, so

Become bolder that you can refuse!

████████████████████████████████

I gotta make myself clear, there's
No room for lies in this narrow world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest of the trip nobody said much of anything to anyone else; Dormire, being so small was forced to stand atop a crate or two to reach the wheel and it was glaringly obvious that he didn't enjoy being in control of The Alice. It was London's ship, London's baby, and though Hare was giving accurate directions it seemed somehow that the airship wasn't sailing properly, that it knew London was missing from the helm; wouldn't have been much of suprise since for as long as Dormire in particular had been working under London the mouse man had noticed a strange connection between the captain and his vehicle. "Here we are then, Spider's Valley." The first mate noted, gesturing for the crew to drop anchor. "We can't go with you, we can't; Caterpillar's awful particular about the who's and the what's what go inside." But maybe that was for the best; it was a pretty intimidating looking place. "He likes the Hatter though, so take the hat, tell 'im you know the Cap'n and you should be fine, you ought to be."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The stupid brown haired maid was giggling again, latched onto the sleeve of his stark black shirt (most likely because she was going to get to sleep with the Nettersnitch), but Nett wasn't paying her any mind, not that he'd been doing so much to begin with. No, his attention was now focused on White, who though he was hiding it well was obviously not pleased with the fact that he was in the company of another person at such a close radius. Typical White Rabbit, screwing with his head and then darting out of sight before he could do anything about it. "Oh, Nett!" The maid pouted, smoothing out the wrinkles in her skirts. "Pay more attention to me, I thought we were getting along so well!" Sharp eyes following after the irate rabbit, Nett smirked; there was more then enough time for him to catch up. So saying, in a fashion very typical of the assassin the dark haired man immediatly followed after, leaving a very confused and upset maid behind without a word; as soon as his white haired companion was within reach Nett had no problems with slamming him into the wall, pinning his hands over his head with a smoldering glare.

"You and I have something to talk about, I think." The taller man smiled, though it wasn't a very pleasant expression. "It would seem you are jealous, White, which quite frankly I don't care for; you've been prudish for months on end, and you dare to think I could be that patient, that you have any right to feel that way?" At first it had been amusing, the challenge it had been to seduce the white eared man, but after a while it had ceased to be anything but a nuisance. "If you aren't interested anymore I think you should leave me to my business, instead of ducking around and being so clever." Not having White around would be a shame, especially since out of the many people who had graced his bedcovers he was definately the most attractive, but god damn it, Nett was running out of patience.

Getting away from Amoretta had been incredibly difficult, but somehow London had managed to do it without being dressed up in suits and rich fabrics that he didn't like; of course the arrival of the Mock Turtle had been a helpful distraction, but the twenty three year old was positive it wouldn't provide him much time to look for the Dodo, so.... Peering around a corner, pleased to see he had stumbled upon the kitchen, London furrowed his brow. How hard did it need to be to find one handservant? "Dodo, you here?" London hissed, taking a moment to bow elegantly as a pair of maids passed by with suspicious looks so as to look less out of place then he already did; though he greatly disliked doing so, the purple haired man had learned to be charming a long time ago.

I'm a super driver, leave the charging in to me
I'll go on no matter what
"It's impossible!" (Don't you stop me)
Get over that, Take it easy, Go!

O.O.C Gaawd, head hurts. Yoko spent too much time with children today.
Sexually frustrated seme time! : L

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:55 am
xxxxx
User Image

ησт ALONE
...'residents'...of Spider Valley « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
panicky « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
'I don't like spiders' « xxx
ησт ANYWHERE
Spider Valley « xxx

Raven was silent for the whole trip, sitting with his back against the railing beside Dormire behind the wheel. He was so lost in thought, the trip was shorter than he thought it would be. "Here we are then, Spider's Valley." Raven looked up, uneasy once more as he scrambled to his feet. "We can't go with you, we can't; Caterpillar's awful particular about the who's and the what's what go inside." Raven fidgeted. "I don't like spiders..." He finally muttered, shuffling his feet a little. And why on earth was a caterpillar in a valley of spiders? One would think someone wise (or at least, Raven thought he was wise, or else he wouldn't be directed to him...her...it?) would have enough sense not to live here...

"He likes the Hatter though, so take the hat, tell 'im you know the Cap'n and you should be fine, you ought to be."

"That's...comforting." Raven muttered, before bravely taking the first step off the gangway, London's hat clutched tightly to his head as if he could disappear into it.

He slowly entered Spider's Valley, already intimidated by the sheer size, and the gloom, dully lit by blue fire. He entered into a large clearing, and he could've sworn he heard the tell-tale clacking of many legs against the rock. He steeled himself and took a breath. 'I'm not nervous, I'm not nervous...Even if I am, they shouldn't be able to tell I am...' He chanted in his mind. "...Hello?" That was a good start, he wasn't stuttering. "Captain London Finnley sent me here...." Or was he supposed to call him Hatter? Raven wasn't sure. "I'm in need of your help..." But what if they refused to help him? Doubts started to blossom in his mind.

=-=

White could feel Nett stalking after him before he saw him, or feel the hot breath down the back of his neck. It caused him to shiver in anticipation, and then Nett caught up with him, grabbing him and spinning him around, slamming him against the nearest wall and pinning his hands above his head. White's rapid heartbeat was sound loud in his ears he swore Nett would be able to hear it as the rabbit caught sight of the furious, heated look he was receiving from the assassin. "You and I have something to talk about, I think." "Do we now?" White praised himself for still sounded so cool and collected even in this position, arching an eyebrow. "It would seem you are jealous, White, which quite frankly I don't care for; you've been prudish for months on end, and you dare to think I could be that patient, that you have any right to feel that way? If you aren't interested anymore I think you should leave me to my business, instead of ducking around and being so clever."

The corners of White's lips twitched up in a humorless smile. "I think you do care, Nett...or you wouldn't have bothered coming after me when you were already in the company who was already so...willing to continue your conversation in private." He knew Nett hated it when he used logic against him. "At least I don't hunt for new partners every other day like you do..." At this point, White's smile had turned into a smug, almost malicious half smirk. "Besides, don't you like it more when I play hard to get? You always seem to enjoy it later whenever we've gone without it for long~" He was taunting now, breathing his words close to the corner Nett's lips, not quite touching, knowing how much it would drive the assassin crazy.

But with all this provoking, they'd be lucky to get into something close to a room before Nett started ripping his clothes off in frustration. And White wouldn't have minded the slightest because no matter how much he denied it, he was feeling the frustration of the deprivation as well...

=-=

"Dodo, you here?" "I'm always here, cap'n." A soft, voice drifted from an area that seemed to have been empty just a moment ago; now Dodo stood there, hood pulled halfway over his white mass of hair, crimson eyes shadowed but darting back and forth in case there were any listeners. He had the uncanny ability to appear when called, much like Chess; however, it was only because he was never really noticed, not because he had any transporting abilities like the Baron's 'pet'. Dodo was on the other side of the corner London was around, careful not to appear like he was talking to the airship captain.

"I believe this must be my first time meeting you here captain..."

And even now he could not but let slip a sliver of amusement into his words. Whatever it was London had in mind, it most likely involved him sneaking out very soon.

||OoC: [/glomps] Hope you feel better soon >O<

White is seriously becoming my favorite character xDD ||

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:12 am
User Image

Day by day

"....Hello?" Unable to help from chuckling, the silver haired man grinned and gently eased the controls of the giant blue and silver drone forward; not many visitors tended to come into the Valley, but being far too busy to go out and greet the newcomer himself, now would be the perfect time to test out his newest creation. Captain London Finnley sent me here....I'm in need of your help..."

"Oho...? Finley sent you, did he?" The long haired man chuckled again, leaning back in his patchwork seat from deeper inside the valley as the giant mechanical caterpillar coiled itself up upon a rather large mess of various steel parts, blinking its large, robotic eyes. "Well that does certainly appear to be his hat; fine work, that hat. Made it himself I do believe." The machine echoed, exhaling large plumes of colored smoke. "But that's not the important thing. The question at hand is, who are you? Not an Alice, you certainly haven't had the drink or the shrinking cake...but then again perhaps you've had the shrinking cake and not the drink, or the drink and not the cake..?" The mechanical leader mused, propping his feet up with a rather sudden switching of topics. "So you came to me for help? Do you even know what you need? Doubtful, really; you humans always ask for the most shallow of requests."

"I think you do care, Nett...or you wouldn't have bothered coming after me when you were already in the company who was already so...willing to continue your conversation in private." And there he went again to logically spin all the blame back in the assassin's direction; there was no denying how smart White was, but most of the time it was just annoying instead of cute. "At least I don't hunt for new partners every other day like you do..." Your fault for being so prudish all the time, the sharp eyed man's gaze seemed to say. "Besides, don't you like it more when I play hard to get? You always seem to enjoy it later whenever we've gone without it for long~" Nett's breath was coming more quickly now, short inhales and exhales, flaring nostrils, but in situations like this he absolutely refused to give up; what kind of person would he have been to be undone by such a scrawny little rabbit?

A very sexually deprived one...but that was beside the point. "You're lucky I fancy spoling you," The taller man muttured, shifting both of the naval captain's wrists to one hand in favor of using the other to tug sharply on his current company's fluffy white cotton tail; he'd learned a long time ago just how sensetive of a spot that was, and if White was going to play dirty then Nett wasn't above doing the same. "If you weren't so cute I would have raped you to death by now...not that I'm not already considering that." Sure, the Queen would be out an airship pilot but it wasn't like they weren't replaceable... and on that note, Nett growled and smashed his lips against White's tongue briefly invading the other's mouth before vanishing just as quickly as it had come. "Hm..." The raven haired man mused, before turning sharply on his heel and stalking back off down the hall. "Play games with me, will you...I can play those too..." Not that he was too worried; White would come after him eventually. In the entirety of the castle, nobody was as capable of dealing with the rabbit like he was.

"I'm always here, cap'n." Quite an unfortunate truth; London had always liked the Dodo and would have preferred him to be on board The Alice, but with him working under the Queen it gave them a little bit more of an advantage. Still, the way he tended to pop up out of nowhere...it was almost as concerning as when Chess randomly appeared from nothing. "I believe this must be my first time meeting you here captain..." Sighing, London ran a hand through his hair; had he still been in posession of his hat he would have pulled it farther over his eyes, but it was with Raven now, where it would probably stay because Amoretta was never going to let him go. A real shame.

"I'm glad you find this so amusing, Dodo; how do you put up with such atrocious smells?" Everything smelled like roses...at least Dormire had seen the need to give him a bag of tea to combat that. "But that's not the issue here; exits, Dodo, I need them quickly. Preferably without many guards, close to the docking port." In the event that there weren't more airships, surely The Beheader would do.

O.O.C Wasn't sure how I wanted Caterpillar to be respresented, so I imagined it being he has some mechanical caterpillar looking creature running around, like a drone. O__e
I quite enjoy playing White's seme...he's very violent. : L Go and have yaoi sex, I command thee!

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:25 pm
xxxxx
User Image

ησт ALONE
...a...caterpillar... « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
not so panicky « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
'...this is making me not like caterpillars either...' « xxx
ησт ANYWHERE
Spider Valley « xxx

Raven wanted to run, but his feet were rooted to the spot. "Oho...? Finley sent you, did he? Well that does certainly appear to be his hat; fine work, that hat. Made it himself I do believe." Raven hadn't known London made hats...though that would explain why he was 'Hatter'. "But that's not the important thing. The question at hand is, who are you? Not an Alice, you certainly haven't had the drink or the shrinking cake...but then again perhaps you've had the shrinking cake and not the drink, or the drink and not the cake...?" Raven blinked, almost not quite catching up with the words, but vaguely understanding what was trying to be said. Hadn't there been something like a cake and a drink when Alice had first fallen through the rabbit hole? "My name is Raven...if it helps, I fell onto The Alice from the sky." At least that would explain the lack of delicacies...

"So you came to me for help? Do you even know what you need? Doubtful, really; you humans always ask for the most shallow of requests."

"I-" Raven stopped suddenly. What did he need? He briefly forgot why he came. 'I want to go home'? Yes, that was the original reason, but things were different now. It was such a shallow request; Caterpillar was right. And besides, Raven didn't want to go home...not yet anyways. He had a debt to repay. "I want to save him...the captain." He started quietly. "I need to know what I can do to get stronger to get him back from the queen." Yes...yes that was it. "He told me to have faith in him...but I refuse to just sit by the sidelines while everyone is doing something." 'This is the least I can do...because he saved my life.'

=-=

"You're lucky I fancy spoling you." White held back a snort, which evolved quickly into a sharp intake of breath when Nett's hand tugged at his tail. A pleasantly painful shiver gripped his spine. Dammit. This wasn't fair. Nett was too devious when he was deprived. "If you weren't so cute I would have raped you to death by now...not that I'm not already considering that." White wasn't quite sure what to think of that, still a little dazed from the previous assault; but he wasn't even given the chance to collect his thoughts when Nett crashed their lips together, and White's eyes screwed shut at the harsh, but welcome invasion. "Hm..." But then it was gone and Nett was already stalking away.

"Play games with me, will you...I can play those too..."

White's pupils dilated with rage again; but this time for a different reason than before. He was quick to follow Nett, grabbing him by the collar of the uniform he wore, before yanking him down to crush their lips together again; threading his fingers into the soft hair at the base of Nett's neck before pulling away just enough to speak, an irate half-growl, rabbit ears once more flattened against his head. He was throwing his pride away, but he didn't care at this point. "You sexually frustrating beast....you're annoying when deprived and you're trying to be coy. Take me already, or I'll find someone else to rape me to death." Not likely, though. White wasn't kidding when he said he didn't have a lot of new partners; Nett was the only person he was sexually involved with. Though he imagined that sentence would thoroughly tick Nett off enough for something finally happen.

=-=

"I'm glad you find this so amusing, Dodo; how do you put up with such atrocious smells?" Dodo smiled deviously. "I don't." But he didn't elaborate. "But that's not the issue here; exits, Dodo, I need them quickly. Preferably without many guards, close to the docking port." His grin grew slightly wider underneath the shadowed hood. "Keep your hat on, cap'n...well...figuratively that is. The Baron is headed here soon-"

And from London's other side, Chess would materialize with his ever present grin, draping an arm on the airship captain's shoulder. "-so you'd best be ready for it, Captain Finnley~" The Baron's first mate purred. "Fancy seeing you here~!" He patted London's head. "And without your hat! This is a different development~"

||OoC: Sure, that's cool~! xD

I like him too 8'DD It fits though...I chose a Hibari picture for his appearance...XD HURR, I love how White's just all "Just take me already dammit!!! D8<"

Wait a sec...rape to death...bite to death? o.o PERVERTED HIBARI. [/is shot] Hurhurhur... ||

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image

Day by day

"My name is Raven...if it helps, I fell onto The Alice from the sky." As if sighing in exasperation, the giant robotic caterpillar exhaled a large, long plume of purple smoke that somewhere along the way became blue and green and red; he hadn't asked Raven how he'd gotten there, and quite frankly didn't much care. "I-I want to save him...the captain." Even though the silver haired man behind the control panel farther into the valley had already seen that coming, he cackled and waited for the blond to continue. "I need to know what I can do to get stronger to get him back from the queen. He told me to have faith in him...but I refuse to just sit by the sidelines while everyone is doing something."

"You humans seem impossibly incapable of just sitting and letting others do as they are meant to; when will your kind learn that sometimes, it is best not to interfere?" Then again, the smaller boy did seem fairly earnest.. "Finley doesn't need your help in escaping the Queen; that is not your battle to win, and the path you must take should never have set you two together in the first place. You meeting Finley, Finley discovering you....a mistake, but one easilly fixed." Had the mechanical genius seen fit to outfit his caterpillar drone with any real facial expressions, it might have leered then as its scrapped together body curled itself tighter around the junk pile. "The Queen is a demon you two must have in common, though; destiny predicts you slay the evil which coats her soul, though at the cost of the woman which the man you claim to be your savior so vehemently loves...I suppose you would be torn into confliction afterwards for killing Finley's only sister, but in the hours to come your encroachment upon Londerland will be a forgotten memory." Puffing out a comparitively thinner trail of smoke this time, clear and colorless, the caterpillar drone tilted its head to the side. "I can tell you the chocies you are meant to take, and nothing else; you will kill London Ellis Finley's sister, and then you will dissapear. What can you possibly do to change that, human?"

When White chased after him and yanked him down by the stiff collar of his uniform the sharp eyed man was quick to snarl in response; attractive or not, nobody was permitted to treat him that way, not even the Queen. So saying, Nett was more then ready to ream the rabbit up and down and every possible which way...but then the smaller man had crushed their mouths together again in what the assassin guessed was a gesture of surrender. "You sexually frustrating beast....you're annoying when deprived and you're trying to be coy." Nett merely smirked in response; it wasn't like he'd never been told those things before. "Take me already, or I'll find someone else to rape me to death." The raven's smirk only widened at that, and the tall, dark eyed man gave the rabbit's tail another tug.

"Oh, I'll take you. I'll take you to the bed, and then the kitchen and then the benches in the garden....anywhere else I like will undoubtedly be explored as well," Nett practically purred low in the throat, licking the rabbit's cheek, stroking the naval captain's ears in a gentle comparison to how rough he'd been on his fluffy tail. "Last chance to back out, White..because I don't plan on being kind."

"Keep your hat on, cap'n...well...figuratively that is." Frowning, London ran a hand through his hair again; he didn't like being without his hat....it made him feel naked, somehow, incomplete. "The Baron is headed here soon-"

"-so you'd best be ready for it, Captain Finnley~" Grunting at the sudden weight leaning on his shoulder, the indigo haired man rolled his eyes and sighed; why was everyone suddenly calling him by his last name? Why, he hadn't gone by anything but Hatter in years. Fancy seeing you here~! And without your hat! This is a different development~" Had London really cared about appearances all that much he might have patted his hair back down into place when the touchy Cheshire Cat proceeded to muss it up with that oftentimes concerning grin; his messy hair had always been rather distracting uncovered, which was why he generally preferred to cover it up with his, in the airship captain's opinion, rather fashionable and enviable hat.

"Yes yes, a Hatter without his hat; but it's my favorite, and it wouldn't do having the Queen snatch it away from me." After all, there wasn't so much as a stripe of black on it, and London was more then positive that if Amoretta was still the same as before she would end up dressing him up to suit her tastes at least once before he escaped. "I suppose you have an escape plan? I confess having time to find the exits is something I won't be afforded, you know how my darling sister can be once she latches onto something."

O.O.C I end up confusing myself writing for Caterpillar..guess it's working then! XD
Oh gawd Nett, stop being so damn perverted!

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:48 am
xxxxx
User Image

ησт ALONE
...a...caterpillar... « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
stubborn « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
'...this is making me not like caterpillars either...' « xxx
ησт ANYWHERE
Spider Valley « xxx

Raven looked down at his hands as he was reminded of what a stupid idea it was to do anything about his situation when he didn't know what he was doing. "You humans seem impossibly incapable of just sitting and letting others do as they are meant to; when will your kind learn that sometimes, it is best not to interfere?" But how could he not? However, Caterpillar seemed to have more in mind. "Finley doesn't need your help in escaping the Queen; that is not your battle to win, and the path you must take should never have set you two together in the first place. You meeting Finley, Finley discovering you....a mistake, but one easilly fixed." A...mistake? Raven blinked.

Yes...Raven coming here had all been a mistake.

He should have stayed inside and curled up with a nice book, but the ghost of Alice Liddel's mad curiosity had gripped him and led him to the rabbit hole. "The Queen is a demon you two must have in common, though; destiny predicts you slay the evil which coats her soul, though at the cost of the woman which the man you claim to be your savior so vehemently loves..." Raven blinked, trying to wrap his head around things. So he had to kill the queen...but London was attached to her? "I suppose you would be torn into confliction afterwards for killing Finley's only sister, but in the hours to come your encroachment upon Londerland will be a forgotten memory." Not only attached....but related!? Raven felt horrified. He'd be a forgotten memory? A dull ache flitted through his chest.

"I can tell you the chocies you are meant to take, and nothing else; you will kill London Ellis Finley's sister, and then you will dissapear. What can you possibly do to change that, human?"

"I won't kill her."

Raven surprised himself with the coolness that he spoke the words with. "I don't know how I got here, or what your Fate has for me, but I'll make my own way." Naive or not, he wasn't going to settle someone else's fight. "From the moment I landed here, I"ve been picked up, pushed around, threatened, and constantly saved, and now I'm going to have to kill a queen?" His tone turned stubbornly incredulous. "I've never believed in destiny, I don't think I'm going to start now. Can you help me get stronger or am I going to end up strangling her with a hair clip?" Killing queens and all that...He could think about that later.

=-=

White tilted his head back with a suppressed groan, writhing slightly in Nett's grasp. Dammit he was way too sensitive. "Oh, I'll take you." Nett's voice was dark and promising and White felt as if he would explode. "I'll take you to the bed, and then the kitchen and then the benches in the garden....anywhere else I like will undoubtedly be explored as well." If this was how it was going to be every time Nett was deprived, White felt as if he should start holding back more. He shivered, a quiet moan hissing through his teeth as the assassin's body was pressed up against his. "Last chance to back out, White..because I don't plan on being kind." "If you were kind, you'd be an impostor." Which was, in White's terms, more or less a consent.

Besides, he had given up his last chance of backing out years ago when he allowed this sick, twisted relationship of theirs to continue after the first time.

=-=

Dodo nodded at Chess, who grinned back (surprise, surprise). "Yes yes, a Hatter without his hat; but it's my favorite, and it wouldn't do having the Queen snatch it away from me." Chess raised a brow, still grinning. "Ohhhh~?" He grinned even wider. "Left it with the cutie didn't you~~~?" Raven was such an intriguing character...though from what Baron had told him, things were about to get a lot more messy if he stayed.

"I suppose you have an escape plan? I confess having time to find the exits is something I won't be afforded, you know how my darling sister can be once she latches onto something." "Oh yes, I used to live here once too, you forget Hatter~" And then Chess was back to his usual trolling self. "I always have an escape plan~ Though admittedly, it's more my escape plan and not quite yours. But if you're nice I won't tell you that in a matter of minutes, Baron's ship will be...ahem, 'docking' very soon~"

||OoC: ||

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:06 am
User Image

Day by day

"I won't kill her." At this statement the robotic caterpillar deflated in amusement, puffing out more smoke; eventually the mechanic was going to need to fix that. I don't know how I got here, or what your Fate has for me, but I'll make my own way. From the moment I landed here, I"ve been picked up, pushed around, threatened, and constantly saved, and now I'm going to have to kill a queen?" Awful stubborn of a boy, wasn't he? In some ways it was very easy to picture Alice Liddel standing there instead of the blond, telling him the exact same things...were all humans so amusing? "I've never believed in destiny, I don't think I'm going to start now. Can you help me get stronger or am I going to end up strangling her with a hair clip?"

"You should learn to have manners when adressing those who might possibly kill you." The silver haired man reminded patiently, a strange word to use when describing anyone in Londerland. "But as it may be, I might have something you can use..." After much fumbling around the various piles of junk littering the inner parts of the valley the older man practically cackled, a sound that not many people liked hearing. "Here it is; Alice used this the last time she was here if I remember less then incorrectly, but it has been some time since its seen any blood..." With a great convulsing the giant mechanical creature heaved twice, and in the resulting pile of various gears and oil spatterings that had more then likely found their way onto Raven's shoes there stood a large, twisted silver sword, etched with various runes from the time of old Wonderland. "The Vorpol Sword will slay any foe; it took down the old Jabberwocky twice, after all..though that was in the hands of Alice, which you have proved yourself not to be. Still, to go back home you must kill the Queen, and that sword will certainly do the job. Don't overthink it, if you have any mind at all; just let the sword do as it pleases." And with that being said, the robotic caterpillar proceeded to unwind itself from the junk pile and slink its way back into the darkness of the valley.

"Tell Finley I said hello, that he should stop by more often...he'll need help rebuilding Londerland once you break it down, after all."

"If you were kind, you'd be an imposter." Grinning with an almost cat-like smugness at the rabbit's more or less consenting response, Nett was very careful to coerce the smaller man to give up most his weight and wrap his legs around the assassin's waist; for as prudish as the naval captain tended to be, the raven haired man had learned that he was actually quite lewd when given the proper incentive.

"I could be kind, if you enjoyed it more; it just happens you seem to like....rougher..treatments." Besides that, Nett would have been lying had he he said he didn't get some enjoyment out of ocassionally torturing the white haired rabbit; after all he tended to put up with, it was the least he could have gotten in return. "Her Majesty should be fine to deal with her problems on her own for an hour...maybe four..." Nett muttured, trailing his lips up White's jawline, biting down gently on his soft, fluffy rabbit ear before giving his bottom a sqeeze. "Bedroom first...we'll see if you can make it out of there before I take you anywhere else."

"Ohhhh~? Left it with the cutie didn't you~~~?" Rolling his eyes, London chose to ignore the Cheshire Cat's teasing grin in favor of waiting expecantantly for his answer. "Oh yes, I used to live here once too, you forget Hatter~" Where hadn't Chess lived, though? "I always have an escape plan~ Though admittedly, it's more my escape plan and not quite yours. But if you're nice I won't tell you that in a matter of minutes, Baron's ship will be...ahem, 'docking' very soon~" Leave it to the Baron to help him out of such a difficult situation; truely he was a good friend, even if his soup was inconsumable.

"Very good then," London grinned, almost an easy replica of the vanishing cat's usual expression. I'll have to stop by the Valley, see about coercing Caterpillar into giving up some of his rarer spices as a thank you gift." After all, one turn always deserved another. "And I'll put in a few good words with Dormire for you as well, Chess." Obviously his first mate wasn't quite getting it...but that was to be expected with how he was always sleeping on the job.

O.O.C N/A

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:35 pm
xxxxx
User Image

ησт ALONE
Caterpillar « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
stubborn « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
'...will I...be able to do it?' « xxx
ησт ANYWHERE
The Alice « xxx

"You should learn to have manners when adressing those who might possibly kill you." Raven frowned slightly, but said nothing to that. "But as it may be, I might have something you can use..." The cackle sent odd, uncomfortable shivers down the human's spine. "Here it is; Alice used this the last time she was here if I remember less then incorrectly, but it has been some time since its seen any blood..." "Well at least one of us has experience..." And already he wasn't finding it odd that he was speaking as if the weapon were another living being.

He didn't seem to mind that the oil that leaked out splattered and pooled around his feet, his attention solely on the silver weapon, catching the light of the blue fire around them and gleaming wickedly at him. "The Vorpol Sword will slay any foe; it took down the old Jabberwocky twice, after all..though that was in the hands of Alice, which you have proved yourself not to be." In which way, he wondered. "Still, to go back home you must kill the Queen, and that sword will certainly do the job. Don't overthink it, if you have any mind at all; just let the sword do as it pleases." Raven still regarded the weapon warily. It seemed to have a mind of its' own...and Raven had a feeling its' mind was something Raven was not going to like. He wrenched his gaze away as the Caterpillar unwound himself and started leaving.

"Tell Finley I said hello, that he should stop by more often...he'll need help rebuilding Londerland once you break it down, after all."

"He seems quite certain that it will happen..." Raven muttered disapprovingly, before approaching the Vorpol Sword, and wrapping his hand around the hilt to pull it out of the ground. A sensation shot up his arm that wasn't entirely pleasant, but not bad enough to make him pull away. He felt hot and cold at the same time, a tingling feeling in his palm; and the Sword came up easily in his grip. It was slightly heavy, but also very light, and Raven found that he could wield it rather easily, despite never handling a weapon in his life before...

He returned to the ship, much to surprise of most of the crew, who had expected him to have immediately chosen to leave. His only answer to that was a wry, humorless half smile and "I can't leave just yet."...which was the truth in more ways than one.

=-=

White felt himself but gently eased up onto Nett's waist, but didn't fight back against it. If anything, he pressed himself closer. "I could be kind, if you enjoyed it more; it just happens you seem to like....rougher..treatments." "Hnn..." Neither an agreement or a denial; but they both knew it was true. White was a twisted person...perhaps that was why they were so compatible with each other. "Her Majesty should be fine to deal with her problems on her own for an hour...maybe four..." The airship captain squirmed slightly as Nett started to explore his sensitive spots already.

"Bedroom first...we'll see if you can make it out of there before I take you anywhere else." And White was happy to comply.

=-=

"Very good then." Dodo nodded in consent at the arrangement. "I'll be taking my leave...the queen will suspect if I am gone for too long." And before either of them could say anything, he had already scurried off. Chess grinned widely. "I've been hanging around him too much haven't I?" His purr was amused. "I'll have to stop by the Valley, see about coercing Caterpillar into giving up some of his rarer spices as a thank you gift." And then Chess actually smiled; a normal, more genuine one, and not his usual grin. "You keeping your head on your shoulders is enough for Baron, and whatever makes him happy is good enough for me." Unless, of course, someone gave him Dormire tied up with a bow. Now that would be a wonderful gift~

Chess wondered if he should tell London about Raven... "And I'll put in a few good words with Dormire for you as well, Chess." He decided not to ruin the mood with such ominous words. Normal Chess was back, all mischievousness and grins. "I have no idea what you're talking about but I wouldn't mind the slightest, nonetheless~ Toodles now~ Try and hold out for a least a few more minutes, yes?" And Chess dematerialized again, in his favorite way; leaving his signature grin last.

=-=

Meanwhile, not too far off, the large black and white airship (namely dubbed Salt and Pepper, much to a certain Baron's amusement) was swiftly making its' way towards the capital, behind it a small army of airships. It certainly wasn't enough to challenge Amoretta of course, but this was a rescue mission after all; not quite a direct challenge to the queen yet. The crimson-haired captain was standing at the wheel, the wind whipping his hair around, but his eyes set and determined. He had left Fox in charge of Needle Point until he returned.

Right now he had a friend to save again.

"Honestly....that Ellis....always putting me in a tight spot."

He always complained; and yet he was always there to get London out of his dilemma without fail.

||OoC: Hurr, my posts are being side-character dominated XDD ||

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image

Day by day

"I'll be taking my leave...the queen will suspect if I am gone for too long." Sighing heavilly, London smiled; one of these days when the Queen was no longer in power he was going to bring the Dodo back with him; staying with Amoretta just wasn't good for the health. And on that note, the Cheshire dissapeared soon after, leaving London alone again with his own thoughts for only the breifest of seconds before his dark haired sister came around the corner, practically flinging herself into his arms (the only reason London bothered catching her was out of reflex) with a sigh of content; at least one of them was happy, though it was probably because she thought that, like always, she was getting what she wanted.

"London, where did you go?" She almost whined, staring up at him through thick dark lashes. "You left me alone again, you did! You weren't trying to sneak off...were you?" And for the first time since London had been forced through the doors, he smiled, a very easy and natural expression, quite unlike the ones he was privvy to slap on for the sake of acting slightly more insane then he actually was; the change in the wind drifting through a nearby open window was so obvious, and if he strained his hearing the captain could just barely make out the sound of the sails of the Salt and Pepper changing course.

"Dear sister...I don't have to try to sneak away." He clarfied with a wag of his finger, tapping the older girl on the nose once before a rather frightened maid came rushing around that very same corner, hair a mess, skirts ruffled.

"Your Majesty, rogue airships are on course to the castle!" She cried; eyes widening, it took only a glance at London and a single, now thoroughly gleeful smile to figure out that the young ruler was in trouble; though she never would have said it, the only person she truely feared was the Baron..or maybe it was Chess, and his tendancy to make people uncomfortable. Either way, by his simply showing up here, Amoretta would have no choice but to give him away. Again. And he wasn't planning on coming back.

"I'm afraid, Amoretta, that I wil be cutting our reunion short. You should have known better then to keep me here, though, didn't you know it wouldn't work?" So saying, the twenty three year old proceeded to scale the very large window, which no person in their right mind would have gone near what with it hovering just over an outcropping of sky that dropped into nothingness. "I'd tip a hat to you...but alas, I appear not to have one!" And with that being said, despite the screams of his elder sister the light eyed man quite simply jumped out the window, landing safely on the Salt and Pepper. "Afternoon Baron; didn't think I'd be seeing you twice in one day, but I suppose now there's no reason not to have tea, yes? I've docked my crew at Spider's Valley, so I do hope you wouldn't mind taking a captain back to his ship?"

At first, Amoretta had been shocked. Then, she had been upset. Now she was simply and completely enraged. "How dare London leave me again, and so flagrantly too!" The dark eyed Queen screamed, stalking back to her mostly empty throne room. "It's all that Baron's fault; had he not come here to take my brother away from me, I could have had him forever! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY KING!" a small group of nearby maids flinched and scurried away as quickly as possible; though their Queen was small of frame, there had been one too many instances when the questioning of her judgement had resulted in some serious physical injuries. "And where is my Dodo?! DODO!" Amoretta screeched, sitting down in her throne with a huff, black ruffled skirts poofing up around her lap.

"I haven't seen him all day, your Majesty.." One of the braver maids stammered, wringing her hands. "Is there anything I might assist you with?" Amoretta's smile was not a pleasant one....it was far too sweet, as if somehow she wasn't angry at all.

"I suppose so. Please, fetch the Mock Turtle for me..he should be skulking around the flower beds." It wasn't a very strange occurance; Amoretta was well aware of how the somewhat meeker man felt about her and so he was consistantly attempting to find ways inside. But maybe his dedication could prove to be useful; after all, nobody would have suspected him to be under her service.

Though many of the crew members of The Alice cast Raven suspicious looks upon his returning with what they could only assume was the Vorpol Sward, when he declared he wasn't going home, nobody questioned it; London had told them to stay at spider's valley, Dormire noted, and so they were going to stay at port until they were told otherwise. Fortunately, they didn't need to wait long. "Salt and Pepper spotted off the starboard side!" Hare called out, peering through a rather rustly looking telescope, before lowering it with a smile. "Captain's aboard...escaping from the Queen, well I'll be. Mad as the hats he wears, that one is."

"Let me see!" Dormire squeaked, nearly toppling over the crates he'd been perched on in an effort to yank the spyglass out of the navigator's hands. "It really is the cap'n!" So saying, as soon as the slim purple haired man stepped on board, the Baron in tow (where Chess was, it was impossible to determine), the twenty three year old was promptly mobbed by the entirely of his crew, resulting in a broad, genuine laugh.

"Hello lads; I trust you didn't start tea without me~ My hat, who's got my hat?"

O.O.C Aww, I kind of feel bad that Amoretta is going to use the Mock Turtle like she is...but she's just suffering judgement loss.
Part of me expects Raven to get all yaoi with London now that he's back. >_>

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:14 am
xxxxx
User Image

ησт ALONE
Caterpillar « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
stubborn « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
'...will I...be able to do it?' « xxx
ησт ANYWHERE
The Alice « xxx

Baron knew that it was his cue as soon as he saw London at the window. True to his expectations, the purple-haired captain vaulted out of the window, and as soon as he was safely on deck, Baron spun the wheel none too gently, yanking Salt and Pepper in the opposite direction as the mini army behind them made sure that none of the Queen's airships followed (though admittedly, their best captain was currently...occupied...at the moment.). "Afternoon Baron; didn't think I'd be seeing you twice in one day, but I suppose now there's no reason not to have tea, yes?" "Delighted, Ellis. Fancy seeing you here. Was the tour of the castle any good?" A smirk adorned Baron's lips.

"I've docked my crew at Spider's Valley, so I do hope you wouldn't mind taking a captain back to his ship?" "Not in the slightest."

=-=

Dodo wasn't quite sure he wished to deal with the Queen while her wrath flooded the entire castle with fear like this. He wanted to keep his head on his shoulders and able to continue revealing the castle's secrets to the Ribelli.

Mock was, in fact, sulking in the garden like Amoretta said he would be.

It was such a shame he was so dedicated to the queen, really. He was quite a handsome individual; with a level of adequate intelligence (though not enough to make him realize that Amoretta would never return his feelings). He was oblivious to the fact that many girls were attracted to him; just not the one he wanted.

With a sigh, a gloomy cloud hanging over his head, Mock tugged at the yellow flowers at the edges of the flowering section sulkily, an arm around his knees.

=-=

"Salt and Pepper spotted off the starboard side! Captain's aboard...escaping from the Queen, well I'll be. Mad as the hats he wears, that one is." Immediately Raven was on his feet, ready to rush over and hug London, but the weight of the sword against his back reminded him of what the Caterpillar told him he had to do. He expected that Hatter would not take kindly to the news.

"Hello lads; I trust you didn't start tea without me~ My hat, who's got my hat?"

Raven clutched the hat to his chest, partially afraid of stepping forward. But then Chess was at his back, a hand on his shoulder, a grin on his lips. "Well, what are you waiting for?" The cat-person purred. "An elegant invitation and a carpet?" A shove, and Raven was stumbling forward, the weight of his newly acquired weapon not helping the slightest. The blonde found himself in front of London, a bright red flush painting his cheeks, almost making him glow, as he held out the hat with both hands, not looking London in the eye.

||OoC: OHLOLYES. I am going to enjoy playing this out immensely.

I love all my Alice roleplay characters <33 Did you see my Hatter in Underland? XDD ||

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:23 am
User Image

Day by day

Being so preoccupied as he was with being good naturedly prodded and nudged by his crew, London didn't take any notice of Raven's presence until the blond bumped into him by way of being pushed by the always grinning Cheshire Cat; chuckling at the suddenly nervous expression adorning the smaller man's face, the airship captain plucked the hat out of his hands and placed it back atop his head, tilting it slightly off kelter with a broad and genuine smile. "Much better; Hatter can't be without his hat, isn't that so? And not a thread out of place; you did a good job in taking care of it, you did." Clapping his hands together almost expectantly, it didn't take more then a few words for the rest of the crew to start grinning all over again. "Now then, I think to celebrate we ought to have some tea; did you know the Queen doesn't celebrate the idea of multiple tea times? Such a shame, really."

"Cap'n, a word if I may.." Hare began, tugging the indigo haired man aisde. "Caterpillar gave 'im the Vorpol sword, he did; something 'bout killin' the Queen, so's he can go home." The look which crossed the twenty three year old's face was rather difficult to define; London would have been lying had he said he hadn't expected it, but somehow picturing the death of his sister....well, even though she'd lost her senses a long time ago, surely she didn't deserve that end. More to the point, could Raven even do it? "I just thought you should know, is all." The navigator finished, clapping London somberly on the shoulder before re joining the group in sorting through tea packets.

"...Vorpol sword, huh..?" London muttured to nobody in particular, tilting the brim of his hat down further over his eyes before leaning his frame up against The Alice's railings with a cheerful smile that gave away nothing of the sudden turmoil he found himself facing. "Make sure you get out the good tea, men; we might have some of that earthy smellin' brew in the bottom crate...the one Dormire's sitting on."

"Aw, cap'n don't make me get up...I'm so sleepy, I am; haven't had a nap in two hours!" Still, it didn't take much for the mouse man to slide off his perch, and for a few breif moments the crew made themselves busy, chatting amongst themselves and with the members of the Salt and Pepper pretending not to notice the darkness hovering over their fearless leader.

True to the Queen's words, it didn't take long for the maid who had volunteered to fetch the Mock Turtle to find him plucking sadly at some of the yellow flowers outside the castle, towards the back end of the gardens Amoretta insisted to be kept in perfect condition; really, it was such a shame that she was so held up on her own brother the way she was so as not to see how she continued to hurt the blond man....almost made the brunette not want to inforn him, but orders were orders. "Are you Mr. Mock Turtle?" She intoned as cheerfully as was possible given the situation. "Her Majesty would like to see you in the Throne Room, if it would suit your decision." So saying, the maid quickly led the taller man into the castle before dissapearing out of the Queen's veiw; after all, the last thing she wanted was to be scolded on the high chance she ended up getting upset again.

"Mock!" Amoretta smiled cheerfully, lacing her hands together under her chin and leaning so far out of her throne that she might have fallen over had she not had such good balance. "Mock, have you been out in the gardens again? I should perhaps try to make more time to visit there myself...but I've just been so upset you see, I haven't had the mind to think of it. You would never upset me, would you Mock?" Amoretta pressed with almost uncharacteristic gentleness, lips forming into a pout. "I can trust you to help me, can't I? It's so hard to trust people..but I know you won't let me down if I ask you for help." Oh, why couldn't London have been as loyal as the Mock Turtle? As easilly lead astray?

O.O.C Indeed! Alice in Wonderland is like, the best rp fodder ever!
I did, he's awesome. XD I can't wait for Alice to get all proper and lecture him, hurhurhur they're the perfect couple even when they're dead.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas